The locks of our house are a fundamental security element to prevent thefts, in most cases of robbery; in fact, thieves enter our house by forcing the lock on the front door.
There are types of locks that are easy to break and other brands which. The first step towards a safe home can be to replace all the easy-to-break locks with more useful and resistant versions.
We are providing below the list of best biometric door locks
- 【3-IN-1 Unlock Ways】GeekTale smart door knob has 3 unlock ways into 1 lock, fingerprint unlock, App control, emergency back-up...
- 【Simple but Smarter and Securer】The biometric door lock support App control, easily get fingerprint manage, app check unlock...
- 【Classical Design but Stronger】The biometric door knob extended the classical door knob design, equiped with fingerprint lock...
- 【Easy Installation】The fingerprint door knob door lock can be easily installed with a screwdriver within minutes, fits most US...
- 【Localized Customer Service Guarantee】Worry-Free 30 hassle-free return policy and 24-hour technical support by email or by...
- 【Fingerprint Identification】:Smart fingerprint door lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 second ,keyless entry door...
- 【2 ways to unlock】:Fingerprint unlock leads to a convenient life and Mechanical key as back up or use in emergency when...
- 【Humanized design】:Max 100 group fingerprints, Low battery alert with red LED 5times flash, USB emergency power port(USB cable...
- 【DIY installation】:Fits most standard single-cylinder US doors. The simple installation takes minutes with a...
- 【Buy with Confidence 】: Your satisfaction is our greatest joy. We not only provide detailed installation guide and clear user...
- 🔐【3 WAYS TO UNLOCK】: Advanced 3-in-1 Keyless Biometric door lock: Fingerprint + Anti-peep virtual password + Physical Key,...
- 🔐【DIY INSTALLATION】: Fingerprint door lock is designed to fit US standard door, Backset 2-3/8″(60mm) and 2-1/8″(70mm),...
- 🔐【Boarding & HOMEOWNER】Fingerprint door lock providing your room with an added level of safety, it is simplistic design for...
- 🔐【EMERGENCY CHARGING】: Keypad door knob requires 4 AAA batteries (included), According to the frequency of use, it can be...
- 🔐【WARRANTY】： Smart fingerprint deadbolt lock provides with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.When you...
Best Biometric Door Locks Buying Guide
For a correct analysis of the locks and doors of your home, however, we advise you to proceed to rely on a specialist in security, not all locksmiths, are competent when it comes to locks of the latest generation.
Serrature h24 is happy to help you make your home safer, if you need our experience at your service, do not hesitate to contact us.
Now let’s see what the best locks that you can adopt in your home to discourage and prevent thieves from entering are. We will then talk about some useful tips to guide you in choosing the best security locks.
European Anti-Burglary Locks
Searching the web, you will surely have read that there are European anti-burglary locks, this indicates the particularity of the shaped cylinder, also called the European profile, invented during the 19th Century by the German Linus Yale.
The inverted pear-shaped block inside the cylinder takes its name from the inventor of the same name. As you well know.
The clock plays one of the critical roles against tampering by thieves as 1/3 of the theft cases have as primary access the forcing of this device on the entrance door or garage (leaving out maybe the cellar door, attic or gate).
The double bit lock is undoubtedly the cheapest on the market, but this is not its only advantage. Among the most used locks for armored doors.
This type can quickly become the best-armored door lock for you, if you are looking for a quick and cheap solution. A fundamental thing to keep in mind when fitting a lock is the fact that after a few years of wear, we have to replace it, both to avoid problems in opening the door ourselves and to make the “work” of the bad guys hard.
The double bit lock is perhaps the best lock for armored doors because it is among the first to be used. It works through the movement of pistons that turn together with the key to close or open the door.
Being, on a historical level, among the first locks for armored doors, she is accused many times of being easily breakable, without thinking about the new techniques that are not carried out.
Biometric Door Lock for Armored Doors
The cylinder lock is one of the new generations and has the particularity of being difficult to break, thanks to its narrower slit, which makes it difficult to insert objects aimed at it (e.g., a pick). For this reason, the cylinder lock has the potential to become the best lock for armored doors.
After its appearance a few years ago, this type of lock spread rapidly, becoming the most used and requested. It is very modern and is avant-garde, almost making attempts to break it out seem obsolete.
A peculiarity of this type of lock is its anti-bumping feature (the technique used by thieves to open armored doors without leaving traces, as if the door had never been opened). Only thanks to this technology are the cylinder locks the best lock for armored doors in recent years.
Forgetting or losing your house keys can ruin your day as well as, at times, forcing you to new expenses. In the first case, you will have to hope that someone is at home or someone has a copy. And if there is no one, run for cover by calling a professional.
In the second case, even worse, you will still have to change the lock for security reasons, buying a new one and maybe call a technician to install it.
Not to mention when you are forced to make copies of the keys every time you want to guarantee access to your loved ones at home.
Products from Abroad
The product catalog is extensive and offers diversified solutions based on customer needs, with most of the brands coming from the United Kingdom and the United States.
To be sure, however, not to make a wrong choice, the first advice we intend to provide is to possibly buy a smart wifi lock of an Italian brand, so that you can quickly receive assistance if problems arise.
The price of smart locks
One element that must be taken into consideration is that relating to the price of the lock.
This is because to ensure a qualitatively valid product, which provides the right security, you do not need to go towards a commercial product.
On this point, in recent years, we have witnessed a constant drop in prices compared to the quality level, which remains at excellent standards.
Probably the most critical aspect of evaluating is the compatibility of the smart wifi lock that you intend to purchase with the door on which it will be installed.
This is because some types of locks can be easily mounted on the door using the existing cylinder; for others, on the other hand, a specialized technician will be required to install the dedicated cylinder.
Wifi Connectivity and Smart Functionality
An excellent choice of a smart wifi lock cannot ignore the evaluation of the type of connectivity with which it can be not only wifi but also Bluetooth or can have both types.
The presence of additional functions is also significant, such as the possibility of granting temporary authorizations or ensuring that the door unlocks automatically when you are in its vicinity.