Welcome to our guide dedicated to the Braun food processor. Cooking is undoubtedly an art for many and a great hobby! It must be admitted, however, that some tasks can sometimes be repetitive and boring, as well as not simple.
Today we have valuable help for this, and it is provided by food processors, both traditional and multifunction ones. Among the many on the market, the Braun food processor offers excellent value for money. If you still don’t know them and want to know more, you’ve come to the right article!
Here we had listed out the best Braun food processors that are present below.
- It's used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results, without ramping up...
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe
- Power and Voltage: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
- One year warranty from the manufacturer
- CUTTING-EDGE FOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY - The FX3030 Food Processor is Braun’s latest update on its predecessor. Now, it comes...
- MORE BLADES WITH ADDED FRENCH FRY SYSTEM - Along with the original seven (7) blades included in the FP3020 model (grating insert,...
- POWERFUL MOTOR, ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION - This Multipurpose Food Processor is equipped with 600W/120V power output that provides...
- DUAL CONTROL SYSTEM WITH VARIABLE SPEED - The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results without ramping up...
- DESIGNED FOR OVERALL KITCHEN CONVENIENCE - Braun’s Food Chopper acts as your very own sous chef. It can finely chop and slice,...
- The world's first active blade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down. This motion gives you...
- Advanced splash control technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean
- The power bell plus features an extra milling blade to provide more slices per rotation, blending large pieces and hard...
- With the easy click plus system, You can quickly change attachments as you prep. It gives you the versatility to blend, chop,...
- Adjust blending power without stopping with the squeeze of a button. Push gently for coarse results and add more pressure for...
- Extra light and ergonomic design for maximum flexibility; powerful 350W
- Power bell technology; durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results. Technology...
- Easy click ensures that all attachments can be removed in one simple click
- Turbo boost for added power and soft grip for comfortable use
- Includes stainless steel blending shaft, 20fl oz. Beaker, whisk, masher accessory and 2-cup chopper
- Work bowl capacity of 2 liter
- Model 7322010204
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various Braun models
- OEM Part Number 7051-144
- Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF151
- Item is manufactured in United States
- Braun CombiMax Food Processor replacement coarse slicing insert.
- Models/Types: 3202, 3205, K600, K650, K700, K750.
- FOR USE OVERSEAS- 220 / 240 volts for use overseas in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and other 220 /240 volt Countries. Comes...
- 7 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: KNEADING - WHIPPING - BLENDING - GRATING - SLICING - SHREDDING - PULSE Button. 4 Stainless Steel Disc...
- POWERFUL SILENT STRENGTH - 600 watts motor, Silent Strength, Compact Design, Plastic universal bowl:2 litre capacity - 1.5kg...
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Easy to use and Clean. Dishwasher Safe parts. Colour:White/green.
- EXCELLENT DURABLE QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST- Braun Tribute Collection offers a known name, European Design and Quality, with the best...
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits various Braun models
- OEM Part Number 3210-629
- Fits the following models: 3210 K1000 K1200
- Item is manufactured in United States
Everything You Need to Know About Braun Food Processors
Cooking is essential for enjoying healthy foods and having a balanced diet without ready-made foods. So we should not allow a lack of time or knowledge to be an obstacle.
To help you today, a food processor like those offered by Braun is an ideal solution. The following section will help you get rid of any doubts you might have about it.
What Exactly Is a Food Processor?
By food processor, we usually mean that appliance that chops, chops, mixes the food. To date, however, the concept has expanded. The same term also indicates those devices which, in addition to doing what traditional food processors do, can cook, knead, heat, etc.
There are many types of Braun food processor, both traditional and multifunctional. We will focus mainly on the second type since it is currently the most innovative.
What Functions Can a Food Processor Have?
The biggest advantage of a food processor is that it does not have a single function (for this reason, it is also called a multifunction!). In fact, in a single device, there are many types of typical uses for the preparation of food that previously required different appliances.
Although they may differ depending on the model, also in terms of performance, the main functions of food processors are the following:
- Break up
How Does a Food Processor Work?
Food processors work similarly to those of other brands. The base of the appliance has a motor that rotates a vertical axis. A container, which can be made of different materials, is placed on it.
Depending on the model, it is possible to have blades that rotate on the bottom of the container or discs to cut or grate at the top. The bowl almost always has a lid with a sort of tube through which the ingredients are introduced.
All food processors have safety mechanisms to prevent the engine from running if the bowl is not correctly placed on the base or if the lid is not closed correctly.
How Should a Food Processor Be Cleaned?
One of the biggest drawbacks that many users point out about food processors is the difficulty of cleaning them due to their large size and the number of accessories. These models are generally very compact, so they do not present this difficulty.
However, systematic cleaning must be carried out to avoid the accumulation of dirt. If you want your food processor to last for many years, you must clean it according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
Unlike other brands, all accessories and components of the robots of this brand are dishwasher safe (including blades). To clean the main machine, generally in stainless steel, simply pass a regular dish towel.
Better a Simple Food Processor or A Multifunctional One?
They are both excellent allies in the kitchen, and many functions coincide. However, there are several differences between the two. Both are capable of cutting, mincing, slicing, and whipping, as they have various blades that facilitate these tasks.
Multifunctional food processors, however, as we have seen, go far beyond this because:
- They can do different types of cooking of the food, such as frying it, steaming it, and even heating it.
- They have an infinite number of accessories, which allow you to prepare many dishes that you could not prepare with the traditional food processor.
- You can find many recipes online to vary dishes every day.
They also have a higher price, and they don’t do everything by themselves as someone often thinks. You must like to cook to use them to the fullest, and you must also be behind how to use the multifunction properly so as not to spoil a preparation. The traditional robot for chopping, slicing, etc
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of A Food Processor?
We have already said almost everything, the strengths, and weaknesses of the food processors, but it seems right to make a summary so that you can compare the pros and cons at a glance.
Versatility to cook many recipes without putting pans and different appliances in the middle.
They save time.
They are easily cleaned.
They have many accessories.
They can be bulky.
Some models are expensive.
Can a Food Processor Do What an Electric Cooker Does?
Sure! As we have seen, the multifunction food processor can prepare dishes and cook them. And among its functions, it also has a delayed start and a timer! So yes, it can safely do the same job that an electric cooker or slow cooker usually does since many multifunction robots also have this possibility.
The food processor is waiting for you to leap the way of preparing meals and entertaining guests—everything in a short time and with minimal effort.
If you have already convinced yourself that you need it, you just have to choose the model that best suits your needs. Before proceeding, we advise you to pay attention to the most important purchase criteria.
The efficiency of a food processor mainly depends on the power of the motor. It doesn’t matter how many functions it can perform if it doesn’t have enough energy.
That’s why, first of all, you should check that the model you choose has at least 700 watts of power. If it has a value lower than that value, it is unlikely that it will produce what you want.
During cooking, all the ingredients end up in the bowl of the food processor. It must be clear to you how often you will use the device, but also for how many people. If you cook for a family of 3/4 people, you will not have problems with a 3-liter bowl, but if you have to prepare food for many diners, make sure you have at least 5 liters.
The versatility of food processors is one of the holiest advantages for those who use them. Of course, different accessories are needed for the different functions of this machine.
Without them, you won’t be able to make your recipes. Make sure that the model you choose has as many accessories as possible, such as the steaming tray, the basket, spatulas, and more according to your needs.
While all food processors are manufactured with exceptional quality, only the latest products incorporate new technologies, such as LCD screens, to intuitively manage the device and associated smartphone applications. If you want high performance, opt for one of the newer models.
Cooking always has an aspect that many find boring: cleaning everything you use. The food processor is no exception, although cleaning it is not that complicated. However, make sure it is dishwasher safe and first take a look at the manufacturer’s directions if it says anything specific about it.
The Braun food processor can be considered a complete appliance, which combines a variety of functions to simplify the most repetitive tasks during meal preparation.
Braun is a leading brand in the sector, above all, thanks to its vast experience in the industry and its constant objectives of offering practical user solutions in the kitchen.
Braun food processors perform various functions, such as cutting, grating, mixing, whipping, and slicing ingredients. The multifunction machines can also cook your food and make it easier for you in the various preparations. They are straightforward to use, and their components are generally dishwasher safe.