The dryer balls are one more element that the market offers us to take care of the laundry. Choosing the best dryer ball on the market could be a complicated operation if you are not familiar with this type of product.
For this reason, we invite you to read this guide in which we will give you excellent ideas on which to reflect on these handy accessories that make the use of the appliance even more profitable.
Here we are providing the best dryer balls that are listed below.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Set of 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service) Felted in Nepal by women and minorities paid a strong living wage.
- AS SEEN IN / AWARD-WINNING: Yahoo Lifestyle, Real Simple Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Slate, Bustle, and ABC News. Winner of the 2019 "Best of the Best" product awards by Hearst Media.
- SOFTENS LAUNDRY NATURALLY: No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- SHORTENS DRY TIME: Saves time, money and energy! (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Reduces Garbage Waste. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
- 100% NATURAL: Laundry drying balls are comprised of hand-felted 100% New Zealand wool, which are Safe for Sensitive Skin, Newborn and baby. Great for anyone suffering from sensitive skin, eczema, asthma, or allergies
- SAVE TIME&MONEY: Eco wool drying balls allow the hot dyer air to circulate better and subsequently cutting down on drying time by 20-40%. Forget wasting your money on one-time use dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Natural wool dryer balls are reusable. Each ball will last up to 1,000 loads and will also last you several months. Unlike fabric softeners, our wool dryer balls are completely free of any toxic chemicals, which is very important for the environment
- WRINKLE&STATIC FREE: Simply place the laundry balls in the dryer with wet clothing to help soften fabric, reduce static and smooth wrinkles. Your clothes will feel extra soft and fluffy
- SWEET GIFT: These natural fabric softener dryer balls come with a canvas bag for storage, two laundry net bags and three clothing hooks as gift. Add them to your home and living cleaning supplies
- Tumbles in the dryer to lift and separate laundry, allowing hot air to flow more efficiently
- Reusable; made from non-toxic materials
- Natural alternative to fabric softeners; dryer balls cut waste and reduce need for chemicals
- Dimensions: 2.625 x 2.625 x 2.625 inches
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, twisting, and tangling of clothes
- ★ CARE YOUR SKIN-No Chemials,No Allergy!100% Premium New Zealand Wool,NO FILLERS, NO CHEMICALS, NO SYNTHETICS! Our organic dryer balls care your family in a green,safe&eco-friendly way with love!
- ★ CARE YOUR FABRICS-Fluffy,fragrant and luxurious experience for softening fabrics,reducing wrinkles,twisting,tangling,lint&pet hair!
- ★ CARE YOUR BILL-No repeated cost on liquid softener&dryer sheets,gentlely lower bouncing noise than plastic balls,cutting drying time in a creative way!
- ★ CARE YOUR TASTE-Enjoy your favorite smell with essential oil (lavender, lemon ect).
- ★ CARE YOUR LOVE-A considerate gift with love:baby showers, mother's day, father's day, bridal showers, weddings, christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation,and more!
- 🐑 STOP BUYING DRYER SHEETS - Set of 6 Original Ecoigy Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (70mm size). Soften Your Clothes without the Harmful and Toxic Chemicals found in Fabric Softeners and Dryer Sheets.
- 🌎 ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Eco-Friendly., fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Perfect for babies and sensitive skin. Eliminates waste. 100% Biodegradable & Reusable for 1000+ loads. Extends the life of your clothing. One of the best zero waste products.
- SAVE TIME & ENERGY: Speeds up drying time by 20%-40%, saving electricity and dryer wear & tear. Leaves laundry NATURALLY SOFT without dryer sheets or fabric softener. Anti-static properties reduce wrinkles, static cling and lint for all types of clothing.
- 🎁 GIFT BAG INCLUDED. Beautifully packaged in a well-design reusable cotton bag. Unique and fun gift for baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming, mother’s day, your best friend, or college kids about to start their own laundry.
- 100% ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE, HYPOALLERGENIC, CHEMICAL FREE, REUSABLE, BABY SAFE, BIODEGRADABLE. Made of premium New Zealand wool, contains no fillers or additives. Perfect for those with sensitive skin and babies.
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE FOR 1000+ LOADS, replaces dryer sheets & liquid fabric softeners. Makes your laundry soft and fluffy, reduces wrinkles and static cling, and shortens drying time by up to 40% depending on load size. Your sheets and towels are fluffier, less balling and twisting. Makes you SAVE TIME, ENERGY, AND MONEY! All by keeping safe and healthy you, your family and the environment.
- YOUR PURCHASE PROSPERS FAIR TRADE: MAKE THE DIFFERENCE! Carefully handcrafted by nepalese women for fair wages in ethical working conditions: medical care, education, and purpose to empower underprivileged people. Surprise your family and friends with your uniquely decorated, fair trade, and beautifully hand felted organic wool balls.
- SET OF 6 EXTRA LARGE WOOL BALLS, comes in a FREE beautiful hand printed organic gift bag. Biodegradable product in a completely recyclable package, is the THE PERFECT ECO-FRIENDLY ANY OCCASION GIFT: Christmas, Birthdays, Best Friends Day, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Weddings, Teacher Appreciation, Mothers Day, Housewarming, College Graduation, Easter, and more!
- DONE WITH BORING WHITE WOOL BALLS! For unique and fun laundry, play time with your kids (or pets!), to scent your house, decorate a baby room, or your Christmas tree. THIS CHRISTMAS GIVE THE STARS OF FRIENDSHEEP! Check out all Friendsheep Sustainable Wool Goods, hand made with love for a better world!
- 100% Natural Wool: We use only the best wool from New Zealand, and we ensure that it’s ethically sourced and assembled responsibly; No artificial colors or perfumes, so your clothes will smell truly fresh, not fragranced
- Soften Clothing Naturally: Toss out your liquid softener and your dryer sheets and toss in our cleancult wool dryer balls; You will be amazed at how effective these reusable balls are at softening your laundry without chemicals
- Reduce Static Cling: Static not only makes your clothes stick to your body, but it is a magnet for lint; Our eco friendly balls will reduce static in your laundry without any chemical films, gases, or wasteful dryer sheets
- Perfect for Sensitive Skin: Regular fabric softeners and dryer sheets can irritate the skin; Our organic dryer balls are hypoallergenic, chemical free, and baby safe; They leave nothing behind but soft, fresh, less-wrinkled laundry
- Environmentally Sound: These 3 dryer balls will soften up to 1,000 loads of laundry and are packaged in a cotton bag so there are no chemicals going down the drain, no harmful gases going out your dryer vent, and no plastic bottle to throw out
- PERFECT FOR BABIES AND SENSITIVE SKIN. Made of 100% pure New Zealand wool (no cheap fillers!!), organic, chemical free, fragrance free, hypoallergenic. FOR SAVVY MOMS that know that dryer sheets leave behind harmful chemicals that will reduce the absorbency of cloth diapers, reusable bed pads, cloth menstrual pads, and ruin waterproof layers.
- SAVE TIME, MONEY, AND ENERGY! Reusable for 1000+ loads each ball. Leaves your laundry NATURALLY SOFT, reduces wrinkles and static cling, without harming your laundry with synthetic chemicals like PVC or tennis balls. Plus, helps you reduce drying time by 20-40%. NO LINT! Perfect for dark, white, and colored loads.
- HAND MADE IN NEPAL and NOT IN CHINA (like most other brands!). Carefully needle felted by hand in ethical working conditions by women of underprivileged communities. Traditionally hand made and sun dried, no chemicals or tricks to accelerate production. Fair wages and care for the environment. No unfair, forced, or child labor, ever!
- THE PERFECT ECO-CONSCIOUS ALL OCCASION GIFT. Beautifully packaged. For a unique and fun laundry, baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming, mother’s day, for your best friends, or a college kid about to start his own laundry. Comes in a beautiful and handy BONUS organic cotton gift bag, with an instruction manual full of eco-conscious tips.
- CHOOSE WISELY! These set will last you for several years so don’t save on quality, get the best! 100% pure New Zealand wool, traditionally hand made in Nepal, organic and fairly traded, then packaged with passion and care by stay at home moms here in the USA. GIVE YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHEEP!
- ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls with NO FILLERS! Chemical free alternative to using dryer sheets.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Snug Pads Wool Dryer balls are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic dryer balls that are most frequently seen on television!
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND LINT: The wool balls' natural anti-static quality will help reduce your need to iron your clothes.
- REUSABLE UP TO FOUR YEARS: Our dryer balls will last over a thousand loads, allowing you to save money on dryer sheets and fabric softeners. SnugPad wool balls can be used on any load white, colored, and dark clothes, towels, sheets, and more.
- SAVE ELECTRICITY: Your appliance usage will shrink as you see your clothes dry up to 25% faster. Re-usable- Lasts over 1,000 loads, equal to 4 large boxes of dryer sheets.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Dryer Balls
On the market, there are different types of balls to choose from—the plastic ones, perfect for hanging laundry well inside the drum. Under their weight, they roll between one end and the other, replicating the effect of iron.
In fact, with their use, you can safely avoid ironing the clothes after drying; saving you time and money. Aluminium balls, on the other hand, have a critical but often underestimated task: they eliminate the electrostatic charge.
As you well know, the rubbing of fabrics, especially those containing synthetic fibres or wool, produce electricity. Inside the drum, in the presence of centrifugal motion and hot air, this electric charge is generated.
It is evidenced by the fact that once the clothes are dry, they stick together creating tiny sparks when we try to separate them. That is the typical electrostatic effect and, by using the spheres, you will reduce the impact by attracting the ions to them rather than to the laundry.
Last but not least, are those in wool, which contain all the advantages of the other types. Also, they are made of natural fibre, organic and environmentally friendly.
By focusing only on the wool balls, very often handmade and produced with the fleece of sheep from New Zealand, we try to discover their multiple uses and advantages.
For an almost negligible price, considering that, if treated with care, they can last up to 1000 cycles, you can take advantage of a set of balls that will improve the drying of your clothes.
First of all, in this regard, we strongly advise against its use inside washing machines and washer dryers since in contact with water they could become cumbersome, become unusable or even damage the appliance.
Therefore, having ascertained that these balls are to be used only inside the dryer, they are used to shorten the drying times by 20-30%. Moreover, they limit the use of the iron since, by rolling, they stretch the folds of the laundry already inside the appliance, thus saving you on electricity bills.
If you are interested in purchasing these products, please check our comparison table of the best items sold online.
Xavax is one of the most famous brands of home care objects and manufacturer, in addition to various types of detergents and supports for dryers, of wool balls for household appliances.
It is a german company, acquired in the early 2000s by Hama, an even larger and more fruitful company based in Germany, which is committed to designing increasingly innovative new technologies.
Are you still undecided about which dryer ball to buy? Don’t worry, and below you will find a ranking of the best items currently offered for the online market, among which you will also find one of the companies above.
How to Use the Dryer Balls
Many demonize it, and some consider it a further waste of electricity, others have still rooted the conception that laundry should only be laid in the sun. but when you live in a city in northern Europe or northern Italy, the hot star during autumn and winter is only a vague mirage.
And it is for this reason that in recent years the sales of dryers are increasing more and more, promising numerous benefits. The absolute advantage of this precious but still little appreciated appliance is to optimize the drying times of the large laundry.
Therefore, the times when the corridors, bathrooms and terraces of the house were covered with clotheslines and clotheslines are long gone.
Days went by hoping to dry the sheets, the blankets and duvets making the environment damp and cold, forcing you to turn on the heating and making the cost of the bill rise.
With dryers, all this is just a bad memory. To further meet the owners of this new type of appliance and shorten the times of use, even more, these spheres have been put on the market which, inserted together with the laundry, neither reduce the times, separate it and make it softer.
To find out how to choose a good dryer ball, please read the purchase guide in this article. To further meet the owners of this new type of appliance and shorten the times of use, even more, these spheres have been put on the market which, inserted together with the laundry, neither reduce the times, separate it and make it softer.
To find out how to choose a good dryer ball, please read the purchase guide in this article. To further meet the owners of this new type of appliance and shorten the times of use, even more, these spheres have been put on the market which, inserted together with the laundry, neither reduce the times, separate it and make it softer. To find out how to choose a good dryer ball, please read the purchase guide in this article.
As a rule, wool balls are sold in a practical resealable lightweight fabric bag. some manufacturers package sets of six or seven pieces the size of about 7 cm in diameter, others instead sets of only three elements but with a larger diameter.
The latter is more suitable for use with bed sheets because, thanks to their larger shape, they manage to separate and eliminate the wrinkles of the broader fabrics.
But how many balls do you need to use for each drying cycle? This must be decided according to the volume of the load you are going to put in the basket.
If the laundry weights less than one and a half kg, usually three or four are enough to obtain an excellent result and a time reduction of 20-30%. for higher loads, approximately up to 3 kg,
Unlike other types of balls, such as those in plastic or aluminium, these in merino wool can have an additional use. it happens very often that the laundry, after the drying cycle, has an unpleasant stale smell, probably due to the hot air in contact with the internal iron basket.
With these you can perfume your clothes, giving them a more pleasant appearance and smell. Thanks to the carded wool that attracts humidity and makes the warm air spread better, just insert a few drops of essential oil or specific fragrance for laundry inside them.
To do it is very simple, you need to drop a minimum amount of perfume on each of them and put them in the basket. Don’t worry, the excellent quality and the structure of the wool will not stain your clothes. For more information,
What Are the Dryer Balls For?
Many underestimate its practicality and usefulness, but inserting the plastic, wood or aluminium balls into the dryer serves to decrease the creases created by the centrifugal motion of the appliance when it is running.
Furthermore, a further advantage of those in wool or aluminium, compared to the plastic model, is that of being able to eliminate the static effect that is created with the rubbing of the cloths and the warm air given off. they are instrumental when drying sheets and towels.
If you want, you can use them for any type of laundry. Furthermore, users will help to decrease drying times, saving you both on the electricity bill and the gas bill during the winter.
How Do Dryer Balls Work?
The shots also called draw balls, have the task, moving between the laundry inside the appliance, to separate the garments and to make the hot air circulate better between them by absorbing the humidity while the device is in operation.
Wool balls can also be used inside the washing machine to replace fabric softener. This will limit the formation of the annoying creases that form mainly on the sheets, forcing you to spend precious hours struggling with the iron.
How Many Balls Should I Put in The Dryer?
These pure but equally precious objects serve to spread and improve the drying of the laundry inside the dryer. The number of balls to be used generally depends on the weight of the wash.
For a load of clothes up to one and a half kg, just insert three of them to obtain an optimal result. For higher amounts, for example, up to 3 kg of weight, it is necessary to use double, therefore six. usually, a pack of draw balls contains six / seven pieces, to meet the needs of both users who load the appliance to a minimum, and for those who instead fill it for a total weight exceeding 3 kg.
How Are Dryer Balls Made?
There are four types of dryer balls available on the market. The most famous and ecological ones are made of wool. Their main characteristic is that of being able to better capture humidity by giving better drying of the laundry.
Another type is the hard plastic one. they have the advantage, being more substantial than those in wool, of ironing the garments better, especially the sheets.
Aluminium balls represent another type. These manage to attract the electrostatic charge due to the rubbing of the clothes during the centrifugal motion of the dryer.
Last and most particular, it is a plastic model with protrusions and small holes. Its property is to allow the air to evaporate better by filtering it inside the holes.
Where Can I Buy Dryer Balls?
It is possible to purchase these useful objects inside the department stores of household products, or in shopping centres or, in some cases, it is possible to find them in tailoring shops.
If, on the other hand, you want to find out about the prices first, or take advantage of advantageous offers, you can buy sets of laundry balls on the online sites.