The beauty routine is an essential part of our daily life. We take care of our skin, our hair, and makeup. What about our feet? Do we treat them as much as they need them? Certainly not enough. Certainly, many women do not include foot creams among their essential body care products.
However, everyone likes to show beautiful aesthetically well-groomed feet and to obtain this result, a specific cream is essential. Today we will tell you about this type of product, its benefits, and the need to use it every day. Still not convinced? Read on, let’s talk about it at the end of this article!
Foot care is just as important as skin or hair care. However, in most cases, we don’t pay you the same attention. This means that, in the end, in order to show off beautiful feet, we find ourselves looking for miraculous recipes that do not work. This very common mistake is caused by not knowing the great benefits that a good foot cream, used daily, brings. It is a habit that takes only a few minutes, but that makes a difference in terms of results.
In this guide we have listed ten best foot creams for dry feet and cracked heels.
- Dermatologist tested.
- THE TREATMENT YOUR FEET DESERVE: Uncomfortable shoes, a fast paced life, sports – your feet have to endure a lot every day and it’s only natural that your heels end up cracked and dry! With the PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream you can have the smooth feet of your dreams in the easiest and quickest way possible! The amazing formula of the cream will deeply moisturize and soften your feet for phenomenal results!
- AMERICA’S FAVORITE FOOT CREAM: The PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream is made with pride in the USA with premium quality ingredients, so you can rest assured that you’re getting only the very best! And if you don’t believe us, just ask the thousands of Americans that trust and prefer our Amazon Best Selling products!
- PREMIUM QUALITY FORMULA: This wonderful foot care cream is specially formulated with carefully selected ingredients that will give you unique results fast. Urea cream is commonly used to reduce itching and prevent dry and scaly skin. The pure formula of the cream is incredibly effective yet gentle on your skin so it can be perfect for all cases and skin types.
- ESSENTIAL FOR EVERYONE: Whether you want to get rid of calluses or you want silky soft heels for sandal season, this foot cream is the right choice for you! The unique lotion will nourish your dry and cracked skin so you can have incredibly smooth heels and get the relief you need from the pain and hassle of calluses. With PurSources you will look and feel amazing so you can dance, run, and enjoy life with no worries!
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE: Your satisfaction is our top priority and this is why we strive to provide you with the best quality products and service. So if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our amazing foot cream, we will give you a full refund with no questions asked! Just let us know and we’ll be happy to help you!
- O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a concentrated foot cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked feet
- Creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss
- O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream works fast; Most people start seeing improvements in their dry cracked feet in only a few days
- Our Healthy Feet Foot Cream contains increased levels of Allantoin; The formula helps to penetrate thicker and rougher surface skin on the feet
- Apply the foot cream to exfoliated skin at bedtime and after bathing, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry feet
- Smoothes, Softens and refreshes the toughest and roughest feet
- Aloe Vera (hydrate, calm, heal)
- Perfect for at home pedicures
- The shea butter foot cream is a prescription for relief and well-being
- Our formula contains antiseptic
- For dry skin
- Feet feel hydrated, soft and soothed with redness and irritation reduced^Massage from toes to ankles to refresh, soothe and treat tired feet^InStyle Best Beauty Finds May 2013
- HYDRTAING FOOT CREAM: Bring the spa to your home with this rich foot cream that pampers and soothes dry, neglected feet
- LOTION FOR DRY SKIN: Rejuvenate the tough skin on your feet with this hydrating Burt's Bees foot cream formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- MOSITURIZING LOTION: Infused with smoothing coconut oil and rosemary extracts, this foot lotion helps moisturize dry skin
- OVERNIGHT CREAM: This 99.4% natural foot cream is enriched with emollient ingredients that help restore and refresh the bottom of your feet and heels
- DAILY MOISTURIZER: Apply daily to keep your feet feeling soft, smooth and sandal ready year round and nightly as a deeply hydrating foot treatment
- POWERFUL MOISTURIZER: If you consistently suffer with dry, cracked feet, and dead skin this powerful yet gentle foot cream is guaranteed to help. Specifically created with premium hydration in mind, this foot repair cream locks-in moisture to keep feet looking healthy, smooth and crack-free – all year round!
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Including ever-powerful tea tree oil with impressive antifungal properties, this foot lotion also contains ingredients such as peppermint oil, Aloe Vera, eucalyptus oil and white willow to achieve all-round repair for your feet – the natural way.
- EASY TO USE: Whenever you feel your feet need a little extra TLC, simply apply this foot moisturizer generously as needed and allow to sink in. Over time, your feet will soften and all cracks and calluses eliminated for a super smooth look.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA: Unlike many other foot creams on the market, this tea tree oil foot cream has been expertly handcrafted in the USA using a truly unique, one-of-a-kind formula. We haven’t just taken a pre-made cream and placed our label on it – you’re guaranteed to receive a premium quality product packed full with skin-loving ingredients.
- 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: While unlikely, if you’re not 100% satisfied with this foot care cream, simply let us know and you'll receive a FULL refund. No strings attached. Why Not Try It now, Risk Free!
- 3 Piece - 4oz
- Helps Heal Dry, Rough and Cracked Feet and Heels
- Unique Formula Delivers 7 Intensive Moisturizers
- Also Contains Vitamins A, C & E
- Works to Condition and Repair even the Toughest Skin
- INTENSIVE MOISTURIZING CREAM FOR DRY, CRACKED, ROUGH AND BUMPY SKIN - This highest potency Urea Cream 40% for feet, hands, elbows, nails intensively and quickly moisturizes, softens and smooths thick, callused, scaling skin
- GENTLY EXFOLIATES SCALES & DEAD SKIN, RESTORES SKIN BARRIER - Infused with 2% Salicylic Acid to purify and exfoliate the skin, and combined with intensive urea 40% to improve cellular turnover, this dry skin cream repairs and heals the skin to achieve healthy, pain-free and baby-soft skin
- SOFTENS THICK, CRACKED SKIN, RELIEVES DRY, ITCHY SKIN - Enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Camellia Green Tea Leaf Extract, this foot hand repair cream reduces redness, inflammation and irritation
- MINIMIZES CORNS & CALLUSES, REDUCES CALLUS BUILDUP - This cracked heel treatment foot cream rehydrates and nourishes dry cracked skin, removes dead skin to help get rid of corns and calluses
- MADE IN USA! ADVANCED ULTRA REPAIR CREAM FOR FEET, HEELS, HANDS, ELBOWS, NAILS, AND KNEES - This cracked skin repair cream is Odor-Free and ideal for ALL skin types. Formulated & bottled in the USA! Never tested on animals - Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly! cGMP Certified, Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free
- FOOT THERAPY: Our Foot Repair Foot Cream Therapy is ideal for softening the rough, dry skin on the feet. The patented Alpha Hydroxy Acid formula gently exfoliates & deeply hydrates to reveal baby-soft feet.
- RESTORE & SOFTEN: Powerful yet gentle Lactic Acid (AHA) & rich emollients gently exfoliate & hydrate tough, dry skin on the feet, so your feet are touchably soft & smoother feeling from heel to toe.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: AmLactin is the #1 Podiatrist Recommended Moisturizer Brand**. Our therapeutic exfoliant lotions help lock in moisture & relieve dry, flaky, rough or bumpy skin.
- SMOOTH & SOFTEN: Our formulas combine a gentle AHA exfoliant with moisturizers to boost the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation & deeply moisturize for younger-looking skin.
- MORE THAN MOISTURIZERS: AmLactin’s therapeutic formulas go beyond traditional lotions & creams. We combine the power of Lactic Acid with emollients & humectants to help reveal smoother, healthier-looking skin with daily use.
Foot Creams Buying Guide
When choosing the foot creams that is best for us and from which to take full advantage, it is important to evaluate some aspects that will shift the balance in our decision: the type of product, the fragrance, the formula, consistency are some of these.
As with any cosmetic product, when we go to buy a foot cream, we hope to obtain the best possible results. Given the quantity of products on the market, however, the decision can be complicated. Pay attention to the list below, where we offer our advice, to get an idea of what you can find on the market.
Is It Really Necessary to Use a Specific Foot Cream?
We are sure, for example, that sometimes you have asked yourself this question. Some believe (and, in fact, put it into practice) that a special cream is not needed to hydrate the feet, but any other product is suitable. Well: don’t imagine how wrong they are. First, try to consider the situation by applying it to other parts of our body.
Why don’t you use the same body and face cream? Here, the same happens with the feet. In fact, the feet are even more important, since it is an area where the blood arrives rather difficult. In addition, the peculiarities of the skin of this part of the body make it necessary to use creams specifically designed for intense hydration, with the main purpose of regenerating the skin.
Types of Foot Creams
Now that we understand the importance of using a specific foot creams let’s see what different types we can find on the market. Obviously, the goal of this clarification is to offer a solution suitable for the various needs that the feet may have since each cream has particular properties:
For heels, It has a dense texture that deeply hydrates the heels, one of the less soft areas of the foot.
For dry feet, The hydration offered by these products lasts a long time and ensures rapid absorption.
For diabetic feet, Designed to protect the nerve endings of this type of foot, which is very delicate.
To soothe the pain, They calm, relieve, reduce swelling, and improve the circulation of tired feet.
What Ingredients Should a Foot Creams Contain?
When we talk about cosmetics, it is mandatory to deal with the topic of ingredients. More and more women are looking for natural ingredients in the composition of the products they use daily. That’s why we list below those that should not be missing in your foot creams:
Tea tree oil: An effective antibacterial and a very useful ingredient in case of infections.
Urea: Another among the most used ingredients today. It has moisturizing and healing properties. In addition, it is very effective for treating skin rashes and fungi.
Jojoba oil: It is a natural moisturizer that provides deep hydration and helps balance the skin’s sebum.
Shea Butter: With antioxidant, healing, moisturizing and anti-aging properties.
We can also find foot creams based on the most classic moisturizing elements, such as Aloe vera, vitamin E, neem, or lavender oil. In the case of the diabetic foot, it is advisable to use a cream based on lidocaine, ammonium lactate, or Retin-A.
When and How Should the Foot Creams Be Applied?
Most subject matter experts recommend applying foot cream twice a day. However, if you don’t have too much time and you only have to choose one moment, it is better to do it in the evening, since during the day the feet are subjected to a certain stress, and it is possible that the cream cannot work effectively.
The application is very easy; it takes only five minutes and is carried out in three simple steps:
- Wash your feet to remove any impurities between the skin and cream.
- Apply the cream evenly and massage for three to four minutes. It is important to insist on the areas that need it most, such as the heels or the part of the plant under the fingers.
- Let the cream absorb completely before putting on shoes or socks.
See how easy it is? If you still have about ten minutes more to spare, we also advise you to relax your feet by keeping them soak in warm water. This step is to be done between the first and second steps of our list.
Some Other Tricks
We know that foot creams are very effective, but when it comes to beauty and body care, we can’t focus on just one aspect. That’s why, in addition to using this type of product every day, we can help our feet to be beautiful and healthy through some easy gestures.
- Hydration is assured not only with the use of the cream but also by drinking water regularly.
- Pay attention to the soaps you use: some can be too strong and, as a result, excessively dry the skin of the feet.
- Try to keep your feet warm to promote better blood circulation.
- Use shoes of the correct size, because if they are too tight, they can cause excessive pressure and friction.
- Also, keep in mind that open shoes generally cause more dryness. So when you use them, hydrate your feet more than usual.
- The use of socks is very important to prevent the feet from rubbing excessively against the shoe.
- Rest when necessary by placing your feet high, which will recover normal blood flow.
- Undergo frequent checks to identify any more serious problems that cannot be solved simply with a cream.
They seem like many things to remember, but if you think about it, these are small gestures to be made every day that, without any doubt, will make a big difference in the health of your feet.
Most Frequent Mistakes
In addition to not following the routine explained in the previous paragraph, or skipping some of the passages, there are two most relevant and frequent mistakes we make compared to the use of foot cream. And in many cases, we are not even aware of it. Be careful:
Apply the cream between your fingers. The cream is applied on the soles of the feet, on the heels, on the back, and also on the ankles, but never, never between the toes.
Although it may seem harmless, this gesture is the main cause of the appearance of fungus on the feet. Apply too much cream. It is not necessary to use half a pack of foot cream, and it is wrong to think that in this way, they will keep themselves more hydrated. On the contrary, the feet absorb the cream better if applied in small quantities. However, the use must be daily.
Now that you know, we are sure that you will never repeat these mistakes again. And in the end, between one thing and another, you will become an expert in a foot cream.
In this last section of our guide, we would like to give you some advice on some fundamental aspects to consider when choosing which foot cream to use. If you follow them all, you will find without too much effort the most suitable product for you. Let’s continue!
Type and Necessity
First of all, we must have in mind the type of foot cream that we need and what are the needs we want to respond with its use. As we have seen previously, we will use two different creams if our problem area is the heels or if, instead, we suffer from pain in the feet.
For this, first of all, you must identify your needs and orient yourself on specific creams for this purpose. It is not difficult, given that many brands focus their product promotion precisely on this feature. Well, this means that you have already discarded some and selected others.
The second step is not so simple: of all the creams that you have not yet discarded, that is, those suitable for your case, you must then check the formula. Also, refer to what was said above about the main and most effective ingredients for foot creams.
Simply read the various formulas one by one, and choose the ones that convince you most, either for the variety of ingredients or for the concentration of one of these that you consider particularly important.
After the selection made according to the two previous criteria, luckily, there are fewer and fewer products to choose from, which makes the task easier. For both this and the next criterion, it is a matter of personal taste. Among the various creams, you are still evaluating, choose the one whose consistency seems more pleasant to you.
If you are shopping online, don’t worry: most of the descriptions provide information on the consistency of the cream and, if you are particularly lucky, there will also be some photos of the product that will allow you to verify it in person. Remember that the ideal texture is the one that leaves a feeling of hydration without greasing or requiring excessive time to absorb.
The same goes for perfume. If it is already difficult in the shop to let you open the packaging to smell the cream, among the creams, you are evaluating, choose those that do not contain artificial perfumes.
This type of aromas, in addition to being unpleasant when the foot remains in a closed shoe for a long time, is the main cause of the allergic reactions caused by the creams. It is, therefore, better to focus on natural flavors and hypoallergenic products.
There are still many people who, at the end of summer, when they stop wearing open shoes, forget their feet until the following summer, and then wish to show off healthy and well-groomed feet as if by magic. Magic, however, does not exist, but foot cream does. And while not miraculous, they bring many benefits.
Obviously, it must be used every day, in addition to following a beauty routine that guarantees health and good looks to our feet. It’s very simple: choose the one that’s right for you, apply it daily, and observe the results. We are sure you will be surprised.