It should be considered that wet wipes are not without consequences. Their use has a significant impact on the environment and the wallet.
Therefore they should be reserved only for those occasions when there really is no water and other cleaning systems. In fact, even entirely biodegradable ones entail the production of waste and therefore increase the costs for disposal.
Here we had selected the best wet wipes you can choose the wipes whichever suits your baby.
- Friends Don't Let Friends Ruin Their Butt with Toilet Paper: Wet wipes designed to give your butt a clean, more refreshing finish; Individually wrapped or in our at-home dispenser, you are in good hands with sewer and septic tank safe DUDE Wipes
- DUDE Wipes are 25 percent larger than the average flushable wet wipes and they're made with plastic free and plant sourced fibers; Our unscented wipes are soaked with soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to protect you from skidmarks and irritation.Aluminum free
- Upgrade your throne: No more searching aisles and hauling bulky toilet paper home; Get your wiping needs delivered to your door with our easy-to-use at-home dispensers
- A Gentle Touch: Made of 99 percent water and plant based ingredients, DUDE Wipes are hypoallergenic as well as alcohol and paraben-free; You'll never look at an empty toilet paper roll the same way again
- The DUDE Wipes revolution was born one fateful day in our Chicago apartment, when we quit harsh toilet paper for baby wipes and were forever changed; Today we make self-care products for DUDES that get the job done and leave you feeling refreshed
- DESIGNED WITH BATTLE-FIELD EXPERIENCE: Stay fresh & clean while on your adventures with outdoor wet wipes developed by elite military soldiers. Unlike regular wet cleaning wipes that easily tear and never give you a clean feel, COMBAT WIPES ACTIVE are extra thick, conveniently large (7.1” x 8.3”), have a unique textured cloth design for a thorough wipe, and are extensively lab-tested for a superior clean.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE WIPES: No more carrying dirty moist towelettes around. These Eco-friendly outdoor cleaning wipes are 100% biodegradable and have no synthetic materials. Just bury the biodegradable wet wipes in the soil or compost to dispose them completely guilt-free. All Combat Wipes are considered vegan, and do not contain any animal products or byproducts
- PACKED FOR CONVENIENCE: Every one of the sanitary wipes is individually folded for single-wipe pullout. The resealable travel size pack makes the ACTIVE wipes great for hiking, rock climbing, golfing, festivals, soldiers, hunting, gym, and all your other sweat-dripping pursuits
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Get hygiene wipes that not only clean but soothe. The cleansing formula is alcohol-free, and the 100% viscose wipes are infused with aloe and vitamin E. Safely use COMBAT WIPES ACTIVE on the face, as body bath wipes, or as camping toilet wipes whenever nature calls
- BUY RISK FREE: We’ve got your back with a total satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues or queries and we’ll quickly get back to you. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now for heavy duty personal wet wipes designed to complement the most intense of outdoor adventures!
- Antibacterial Skin Formula
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Hypoallergenic and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
- Perfect for quick clean-ups of dirt and messes
- Portable and convenient
- KILLS GERMS - Kills 99.99% of germs while wiping away dirt and messes for a powerful and refreshing clean.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS - These hand wipes are made with 70% pharmaceutical grade ethyl alcohol. The finished product meets the rigorous FDA requirements for drug products. They also include Aloe and Vitamin E and they do not contain any added fragrance.
- GREAT FOR ON-THE-GO - The flat package design is TSA approved and fits perfectly in your purse, desk drawer, backpack or travel bag.
- MADE IN THE USA - Our ingredients, including ethyl alcohol, are sourced in the USA.
- UNSCENTED Being unscented means you can clean yourself from head to toe without being overwhelmed by a smell or attracting unwanted bugs on the trail. Rather than trying to cover up body odor with cheap smelling perfumes, one wipe will remove the odor giving you a fresh-showered feel.
- IDEAL FOR POSTERIOR PAMPERING At some point, a “number two” is inevitable while out in the woods. The soft cloth and hypoallergenic formula will definitely help keep monkey butt at bay.
- DEGRADES NATURALLY After that number two in the woods, simply bury the wipe and the magic starts to happen. Our camping wipes biodegrade naturally and start to decompose 28 days after use, taking only 6 months to fully degrade, far shorter than 100 years for plastic-based baby wipes. Leave no trace behind, always take your trash with you - but if you can't, bury it with peace of mind.
- UPGRADED PACKAGING We’ve made our new packaging more effective in making our wipes last longer than ever. A single 8" x 12" cloth is all you need to clean your entire body when water is inaccessible, then close the packaging and the other wipes stay fresh.
- MULTIPLE USES When on the road, having multi-functional gear is essential. With our wipes you have one article that can be used as a shower, an equipment cleaner and a hand and face wash for the kids.
- Flushable and Plant Sourced Fiber Wipes: We take great pride in the quality in our wipes while maintaining flushable standards.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin: Carefully designed wipes for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Completely free of harmful ingredients. BOOTY WIPES are free of alcohol and fragrance. Also, we are infused with aloe vera and vitamin e.
- Convenient and Perfect Size: Our wipes are a whopping 5.9x7.5in and can handle the biggest of Bootys!
- Great Gift: An amazing gift and stocking stuffers for that special someone. Whether intended for a funny gift, gag gift or an essential gift for her, always know that this bootyful gift will keep her fresh and clean in all situations. Be you, be Bootyful
- 🚻 ALL-NATURAL: Our alcohol-free formula is made from calming, anti-inflammatory ingredients to ensure ultimate ease and comfort.
- 🚻 SOOTHING: Aloe and calendula are two of the forefront ingredients used in our cleansing formula to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- 🚻 POCKET SIZE: Traveling with Go on the Go is simple. It fits in any pocket, purse, or bag.
- 🚻 PACKAGE INCLUDES: Twelve (12) Pack Cleansing Cloths - 15 count each
- 🚻 ABOUT US: We're a small company that specializes in making life easier. It’s as simple as that. Staying hygienic and healthy on the go, especially when traveling, camping, or hiking, is difficult. We wanted to make it more convenient.
- Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Fresh Scent KILL 99
- 99% OF BACTERIA and WIPE AWAY GRIME
- The moisturizing ALOE FORMULA won't dry or irritate your hands, like hand sanitizers can
- The specially designed CANISTER FITS IN MOST CAR CUP HOLDERS for cleaning messes on the go!
- Individually wrapped – 110 Easily accessible, discreet, and convenient for home, work, gym, and travel. Individual packets also keep the wipes from drying out
- Fragrance and paraben free – free of any preservatives that could be harmful, all while leaving No unwanted scent behind
- Compact packaging – small enough to fit in any pocket or bag. Include it with your travel size toiletries
- 110 individually wrapped packets
Wet Wipes Buyer Guide
Always Give Importance to The Ingredients
Even if you can’t improvise chemicals, it’s always a good idea to carefully check the list of ingredients used to make the wetting liquid. In fact, here, you can distinguish the principal elements and recognize those that can potentially irritate the skin in the long run.
Of course, using the wipes from time to time is not a danger in itself. But it is good to consider that over time the substances present can settle in the surface layers of the skin and compromise its balance.
So when making your own purchasing choices, it is always advisable to prefer those products that have a concise list of ingredients. In the best case, each element should be easily recognizable, even without taking the organic chemistry exam.
Another useful element to consider is the size of the wipe. They must be large enough to complete cleaning in a few simple steps. Because if they really have to simplify life, then it is good that they do it better.
In the case of products designed for the hygiene of animal friends, then the dimensions must be particularly generous to allow you to do an excellent job without leaving incomplete parts. The trouble is that in this case, they would smell terrible and unpleasant.
Even when the sheet is used for house cleaning, it will have to be of adequate size to complete the job, at least in a room. Better if even in multiple environments in order to optimize spending with a higher yield.
Watch out For Your Wallet
It is always appropriate to think about how much you spend on the purchase of consumable products. In fact, often replenishing the pantry with products destined to be thrown in the trash can have a significant impact on the home economy.
If you choose to stock up on wet wipes, you can save a lot on the unit cost. But it will also be necessary to check the expiry date to avoid the possibility that the product goes bad before you can get an advantage.
Another useful tip, before buying bulk packs with hundreds of wipes, it is a good idea to try them first and make sure the skin well tolerates them. The wipes must be useful, have a pleasant fragrance, better if they have none.
Above all, they should not irritate. Once it has been ascertained that they meet these criteria, then the large savings packs can be purchased in bulk.
When Using Wet Wipes
Among our buying recommendations, there are above all products intended for personal hygiene. Often these products are offered for baby hygiene.
But when you decide to use the wipes to clean the bottom while changing the diaper, it is good to consider that the substances dissolved in the liquid in which they are soaked do not rinse and always remain in contact with the skin.
So before jumping on the first of the items sold online in this product category, it is essential to check what it contains and how it is produced. The best products are soaked almost exclusively in water without perfumes or preserved.
It is advisable to use the wipes only when there is no water at hand. For example, changing the diaper at home should be completed under running water.
Although apparently, they make the effect of the wipes more pleasant, the scents can be potent allergens and cause severe irritation in the long run. When choosing a product of this type, it is always advisable to prefer those that do not contain perfumes.
Once again, it is useful to reiterate that the dissolved substances remain in contact with the skin for a long time because they are not subsequently rinsed. So you have to be very careful what you spread on the body.
The Wipes Are Useful for House Cleaning
One of the alternatives uses that is often proposed for wipes is to make home care work faster and more effective. It is understood that it is always cheaper to pass the wet rag and lots of water and detergent.
Indeed, no one wants to dress in the clothes of Cinderella and bend down on the ground until the floor shines.
From time to time and with a rich dose of common sense, it is possible to take care of the house by resorting to some deception that will make it shine before guests suddenly arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to Dispose of Wet Wipes?
The answer to this question depends on the type of wipe. Only those that are indicated as biodegradable can be thrown in the wet. But even here, it is essential to check the indications provided by the municipality of residence regarding the rules for separate collection.
If you are not sure of the type of material used to make the wipes, it is likely a non-biodegradable material. So they absolutely should not be thrown into the toilet.
The problem is that in the long run, they could end up clogging it, but above all, they would be responsible for severe environmental consequences. Better to read up well before and choose the products to use responsibly.
How Are the Wet Wipes Made?
These are squares of non-woven fabric made of different materials. The best are those obtained from the processing of vegetable fibers, among which bamboo stands out as regards its performance and organoleptic characteristics.
Depending on the raw material used, the wipes can be more or less easy to dispose of. This type of information must be indicated in the packaging and verified at your municipality.
Also, they are imbued with a liquid that is mostly made up of water. In a small percentage, other substances are also dissolved. The lower the number of different materials, the higher the purity of the product and its demo compatibility.
What Can Be Used in Place of Wet Wipes?
One of the best strategies to use when changing out to enjoy the pleasure of an outdoor walk is to bring a muslin cloth. Just moisten it with a little water, the same that you take with you to drink.
The effect is guaranteed, and the size of the sheet is usually sufficient to secure a job well done even in the face of the toughest challenges.
It will be essential to have another towel with you to dry the baby’s skin thoroughly and thus avoid water stagnation. A waterproof plastic bag to keep wet fabrics aside completes the kit for outdoor changes.
The same can be helpful when you are out and about and want to refresh yourself quickly without using the public toilets.
Is It Possible to Carry Wet Wipes in Hand Luggage on The Plane?
The wipes are not equated to liquids, and for this reason, they are allowed on board inside the hand baggage. The same does not apply to all make-up and creams.
So it is good to consider the limit of 100 ml per type of product and avoid having to leave boarding products of absolute value and undoubted utility.
How to Make a Wet Towel Holder?
Many DIY projects can be carried out to keep the wet wipes in a more excellent container than the one proposed by the manufacturer. The search for the best project passes above all by filtering one’s skills and manual skills.
The most current projects see the recycling of the hermetically sealed cap of old packs. Usually, this element is beneficial because it avoids the loss of liquids, especially in packages in which it is not present a priori.
This useful lid can be fixed to a box of compatible dimensions, perhaps lining a shoebox and from here to release the wipes one by one without risking waste.