A topic for many thorny, and others a quick solution: Which console to buy between Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch?
The choice, in addition to evaluating the video games released, the exclusive and last and not least essential is the cost of the same, it is necessary and not always simple.
The decision, unless you are a fanboy of a particular brand, is more difficult than you might think since the models and the game style differs a lot between them and the software fleet of all three has different exclusives all must play. So let’s see what is the best console to buy according to our needs.
Here we will be listing the top 12 best Xbox games.
- Two top selling video games remastered in 1 package
- Spell Pack DLC included on disc featuring 5 spells cantos, densaugeo, ducklifors, malodors and tentaclifors
- Take an interactive journey through a myriad of iconic locations from the beloved films with signature LEGO humor and charm
- Includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality console and PC games. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game
- Play together with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network.
- With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play.
- Play new games on day one like Gears 5, and critically-acclaimed indie titles—plus blockbusters like Metro Exodus and Monster Hunter: World
- Get exclusive member deals and discounts up to 20% off games in the Xbox Game Pass library, plus up to 10% off related game add-ons and consumables. If you have existing Gold or Game Pass membership(s), they will upgrade to Ultimate at a conversion ratio. See xbox.com/gamepass.
- Players must work together and combine the Parr family's iconic abilities and unique powers to build massive LEGO structures
- Players can complete action packed side missions and defeat iconic Super villains that control the city districts in an open hub world that provides an exciting free play experience
- Players can modify their character's appearance and abilities using a customize themed to Edna “E” mode
- System requirement Minimum your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product OS Xbox One, Architecture x64
- Best in class game play: Take your skills to the next level with the most realistic player control ever, featuring an upgraded motion engine with signature styles, advanced shooting controls, a new dribble size up system, refined off ball collisions, and a new read & react defensive game
- My career: Up and coming visionary Sheldon Candis directs the most visually stunning My career cinematic experience to date; A star studded cast including Idris Elba, Rosario Dawson, and NBA all-stars past and present bring the journey to life in a completely new and immersive way
- WNBA: For the first time, all 12 WNBA teams and over 140 players are in the game and ready to run in play now and season modes; Complete with gameplay animations, play styles, and visuals built exclusively for the women’s game
- Free demo combo guard or stretch five? Glass cleaner or sharpshooter? two weeks before launch, download the free demo to test out the new My player builder and experiment with multiple my player builds before the full game officially tips off
- Dynamic Soundtrack: In collaboration with Steve Stout and United Masters, this year’s Soundtrack features a diverse array of top songs from both well-known and up and coming artists from across the globe; As a platform for creativity and discovery, the Soundtrack will be Dynamically updated with new music post launch for the first time ever, from the known and the next generations of top artists
- Cinematic, Immersive Combat Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system striking, parrying, dodging partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way
- A New Jedi Story Begins : As a former Padawan on the run from the Empire, you must complete your training before Imperial Inquisitors discover your plan to revive the Jedi Order
- The Galaxy Awaits : Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Players take control of a huge roster of characters as they unite to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a super weapon capable of destroying the world
- LEGO Marvel's Avengers Jump into the Marvel Cinematic Universe with characters and story lines from some of the critically acclaimed films and more
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head to head with the time traveling Kang the Conqueror in the all new, original adventure
- Journey into outer space
- Discover new worlds
- Test your Master Building skills
- Experience a galaxy of Worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Worlds is an open environment of procedurally generated Worlds made entirely of LEGO bricks which you can freely manipulate and dynamically populate with LEGO models
- Create anything you can imagine one brick at a time, or use large scale landscaping tools to create vast mountain ranges and dot your world with tropical islands
- Explore using helicopters, dragons, motorbikes or even gorillas and unlock treasures that enhance your gameplay
- Watch your creations come to life through characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways
- Nba 2k celebrates 20 years of redefining what sports gaming can be, from best in class graphics & gameplay to groundbreaking game modes and an immersive open world “neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 continues to push limits as it brings gaming one step closer to real life basketball excitement and culture
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
How to Choose the Best Xbox Games?
The order in which you will find this guide to the best console is not random. I decided to start from the most powerful, for interior features, passing through the Sony home consoles and reaching the small and exciting Switch.
Let’s see together the various consoles currently available on the market, offering the pros and cons of each of them.
Microsoft Xbox X One S / Xbox X One X
After the excellent parenthesis of the first Xbox and the subsequent Xbox 360, the third version of the Microsoft console has been on the market since 2013, with the Xbox One model, and from 2016/2017 with the Xbox one S and Xbox one X revisions.
Leaving aside the 2013 model, now difficult to buy, I focus on the two models currently available on the market.
The basic model of Microsoft consoles has become the entry-level segment to enter the Xbox world. Inside, we find an AMD Jaguar processor with 8 1.75 GHz cores specifically for this console and an AMD Radeon GPU with a clock of 914 MHz. It mounts 8 GB of DDR3 Ram, of which five are available for video games.
The capacity of the hard drives inside varies depending on the bundle purchased: it starts from 500 GB, passing through 1 TB up to some unique edition model with 2TB of available space.
The dimensions are tiny, about 40% less than the previous model, and the particular white color gives an exquisite line and adaptable to modern furniture.
Fully compatible with the HDR standard Xbox, one S offers pure upscaling in 4k, TV allowing, allowing this console to make the most of the UHD blu ray player and third-party applications compatible with the standard.
Xbox One X Best Console
Arrived on the market relatively recently, the Xbox One X is the most powerful console currently on the market if we look only at the datasheet.
The computing power is managed by the advanced version of the 2.3 GHz AMD Jaguar CPU and an impressive AMD RX590 GPU for this console. The RAM rises to 12 GB, and the internal Hard Disk is 1 TB.
If it were not clear, from the list of internal components, see the yield of the same game on the two consoles to quantify the distance between the two models. All supported titles run smoothly at a native resolution of 4K and framerate up to 60 fps.
Also, there is a slight disparity in the Xbox One X Enhanced treatment. Many home titles, and even the most critical third-party titles, will have an edge on Xbox One X; here you will find an updated list of the games in question.
If we have a good gaming PC we have to keep in mind that most of the games on Xbox can also be played on PC (apart from exclusives that could push us to buy Xbox). Don’t we have a gaming pc? There is always time to assemble one with our guide to assembling a gaming pc.
Sony Playstation 4 / Sony Playstation 4 Pro
There are two models of Sony home consoles. Available in an infinite number of bundles, limited editions, we see in more detail the two consoles and their significant differences between them. We will not take into account the color or the unique versions, but know that there is undoubtedly a PS4 of your liking.
Keep in mind that for the moment, it is the only console currently on the market that offers the possibility to play, in some titles, in VR with the dedicated viewer.
Ps4 Best Console
The “base” model of the Playstation 4 has already undergone several restyling, mainly they are characterized by Chassis ABC, and the latest is the latest D.
The latter, which will shortly replace the entire range on the market, is characterized by a smaller size and lower electrical consumption, which offer, in addition to energy-saving, better heat dissipation.
The console is governed by an 8-core AMD Jaguar AMD x86-64 architecture processor with a maximum clock frequency of 1.6 GHz.
Also on the AMD Radeon brand is the 1.84 TFLOPS graphics card. Inside we find 8 GB of RAM type GDDR5, different versions of PlayStation 4 are available with different sizes of internal hard disk: 500 GB or 1 TB removable and replaceable.
With the new generation, Microsoft has also had to adopt Blu-Ray as a physical medium, thanks to higher data capacity. You can, therefore, also use this console to watch your favorite films in a very high definition and take advantage of the contents on the store.
Xbox One X is, therefore, a console worthy of being the contender to the throne, among the best. It is one of the best-selling in Italy and the world, and it will certainly not disappoint you.
The flagship of Sony is called Playstation 4 PRO. At first glance, the difference that stands out most is an additional level taking them from two to three, but the real difference lies in the output seen on television.
As seen in the enhanced version of the competition, this model allows you to play in 4k resolution with HDR support in addition to the ability to stream UHD content.
The possibility of obtaining the maximum resolution is given by the checkerboard technique, which in principle offers a native image at a 1440p resolution bringing it to 2160p thanks to an excellent internal upscaling.
A further significant difference, compared to the standard version, is the presence of game filters that, during the games, optimize some specific titles, mainly those of Sony, with a greater number of frames per second offering excellent fluidity.