Apeman dash cam is much more than a GoPro mounted on the dashboard of a car when they are turned on they shoot and perform critical functions that could help you save time and money.
In addition to providing evidence to your insurance company in the event of rear-end collisions or thefts, they will help you avoid accidents, thanks also to ADAS technology, not to get lost, thanks to GPS, and to make excellent shots.
They record video fragments of one or two minutes at a time by replacing older clips to prevent the memory card from overfilling.
Here we had selected the best quality apeman dash cams that are present below.
- 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM - Simultaneous recording with Super High Resolution 1080P FHD Lens, and 3 inch large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving.
- 170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE - This car driving recorder employs 170° super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- BUILT IN G-SENSOR - With built-in G-sensor, apeman dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION - The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- EASY TO SET UP & USE - Motion Detection, Seamless Loop Recording, Parking Monitor satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user.
- SELF DEVELOPMENT & BRAND NEW DESIGN - C420 continues the lightweight, mini design of the previous version; it can be perfectly hidden behind the rear mirror. The appearance, texture and the upgrade of the button make the product feel more comfortable; the operation is still simple and friendly to new users.
- 1080P HIGH DEFINITION & SUPER NIGHT VISION - 1080P recording and advanced sensor ensure full high-definition recording during the day and night. Equipped with a wide-angle camera of 170°, it captures every detail on the way.
- 24/7 REASSURING ALL-WEATHER MONITORING - The car recorder includes Motion Detection and Parking Monitoring. It automatically starts recording when it detects a collision or shakes, providing you with security every moment.
- LOOP RECORDING & G-SENSOR - When these two functions are turned on, the dashcam overwrites the oldest videos to ensure continuous recording; when a shock or collision is detected, the camera will lock the current video and prevent it from being overwritten.
- EASY TO SET UP & MANUAL PROVIDED - Professional manual can be found on product page. The dash cam only takes 2 mins from unboxing to installation. It automatically starts recording when the engine is turned on. Simple buttons and diversified features satisfy your daily driving requirements.
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN - 3-inch IPS widescreen recovers clear and real effects of the realistic scene. Four buttons on the right side make it feel more comfortable, easier to operate and have a long service life.
- DETAILED USER GUIDE PROVIDED - This camera is easy installation and simple operation, while detailed instruction and operation video can be provided whenever you need. It will automatically start recording when the engine is turned on.
- DUAL LENS, NO MORE FEAR REAR COLLISIONS - APEMAN C420D Dash Cam is like two cameras for the price of one. SHARP FULL HD resolution and dual 170° ultra wide angle lenses provide outstanding image quality with a broader field of vision.
- SUPERIOR 1080P@30fps Video & NIGHT VISION - You are always under protection with the Full HD front view and 720P HD rear view. With Advanced Starvis Sensor, WDR technology and F1.8 Large Aperture, the dashcam captures finest details even in low light conditions.
- RELIABLE QUALITY & COMPLETE FUNCTIONS - Designed and developed through independent R&D, strict quality controls. C420D has everything you expect of an ideal car cam: G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Monitoring; etc.
- COMPACT & EXQUISITE DESIGN - The driving recorder can fit well in any car and will not block your line of sight. The 2-inch TFT screen allows real-time viewing and it will not distract yourself from driving. This is a decent choice for car owners.
- WATERPROOF & EASY TO USE - The waterproof rear cam is the reliable companion inside or outside the car in your driving journey for safety. No need to worry about the installation and operation of this dash cam, we will provide the instruction video to you for reference.
- Two Cameras better than One, Peace of Mind - DISCREET design does not give any visual discomfort. 170°Angle 1080P front camera with a 720p HD rear camera provides three lane coverage without any blind spot from both the front and back of your car.
- Clear Night/Day Vision & Optional GPS - Even in the night, you do not worry license plate can not see clearly. Driving information such as speed, longitude and latitude data can also be recorded with an Optional GPS Antenna (Not included).
- Keep Evidence, Accident Recording Lock - Built-in G-Sensor, this Dash Cam will Automatically Lock Videos when in a Collision or when someone Bumps into your Car, Preventing and Saving the Captured Video from automatically being overwritten.
- SD Card Included & Powerful Functions -32GB SD card is included, aiming at easier and quick use. This Dash Cam comes with various functions: Loop Recording, Motion Detection, WDR, Parking Monitor, Date and Time Stamp, Voice Recording and a GPS System to provide your Location (GPS Antenna not included).
- Simple Plug & Easy Installation – With spudger pry tool you can easily install your dash cam yourself without having to pay for expensive installation services. As always, APEMAN promises you 24/7 online customer service. You can contact us day or night with any concerns or suggestions.
- 1080P Full HD/3.0 inch LCD - C450 Dash Cam with maximum FHD 1080P supporting 4032x3024 photos, to let you enjoy 12MP high resolution video.Ultra Clear 3.0 inch LCD screen and 170°wide angle to enjoy more clearer and broader visual experience while driving.
- Accident Recording Lock/Motion Detection - When built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video of dash cam is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected from being overwritten.Automatically record once detects moving subjects with 3 meters in front of the 6G lens to avoid emergency.
- Excellent Night/Day Vision - Car dash camera combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range(WDR)/HDR ensures the clarity of images at night even though in low-light environments. Framing from a wide degree angle to avoid video shooting blind area and bring you comprehensive and superior recordings.
- Seamless Loop Recording - Cyclically record new videos under the time interval you set and automatically overwrite the recorded unlocked videos to extend the life of the memory card of dash camera and record the bits and pieces while driving.
- Reliable Support / Easy to install - Easy to install and operate, just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. 45-day money back, replacement on 12-month quality problem.
- Fits for APEMAN C450 Series A - With Mini charging port converters, the kit is basically fit for Mini port Dash Cams or Car Charger like APEMAN C450 Series A
- Compatible 11.5–40V Vehicles - This Hardwire Kit connects the camera directly to the car, truck, bus, suvs, or big rig for continuous power, with wide range of input voltage(Voltage between 11.5-40V), suitable for most of car mini USB device on the market.
- Build-in G-SENSOR - The dash cam automatically shuts down 5 minutes after the car is turned off. At this time, the G-SENSOR in the OBD starts to work (in the monitoring state). Once the car is vibrated, the OBD will be powered on to turn on the recorder. When there is no vibration signal, the driving recorder will automatically shut down after 1 minute, which will save the battery.
- 24 Hours Parking Surveillance - The hard-wire kit connected to OBD-II connector of your car, can uninterruptedly supply power for dash camera for 24 hours. It can even supply Directly to the battery for constant 24hrs/7days power to protect against theft when your car is in the parking lot.
- Low Voltage Protection - With a smart low voltage protection system, the camera will power off automatically when the battery voltage lower than to 11.5V, thus preventing it draining the battery.
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- FEATURES WITH STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED – The car dashboard camera has f1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry), parking mode, motion detection, 150° A+ wide angle lens, G-sensor, loop cycle recording, emergency video lock, time-lapse video, slow-mo video, supports up to 512GB class 10 - U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED)
- 100% USA-CHICAGO BASED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY & CUSTOMER CARE – This dash camera for cars is backed by full 1-YEAR WARRANTY. You can text us for (Faster Response) or Email our customer care and we will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast. If you’re having any doubts, it comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS
- 【Dual 1080P Dash cam】The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal details at FHD 1920x1080P 30fps. Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880*2160P/24FPS or 1920*1080P/60FPS, which provides clearly license plate even at high speeds.
- 【Built-in GPS Dash Camera】The built-in GPS module allows you to check the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH) and location on Google Maps with our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provides further additional evidence if an accident occur.
- 【Sony Night Vision】Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, S1 Dash Cam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus with the superior HDR it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images, even at night.
- 【Super Capacitor】The SuperCapacitor as power source instead of lithium battery can withstand long time working safely and extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, highly prevents the risk of overheating, extends the lifespan and reliability of the camera.
- 【Reliable Witness for Accident】Bothe camera will auto start record once the front car camera detects motion in front of the vehicle (Hardwire Kits ASIN:B07V3F1VFX). Variable sensitivity G-sensor emergency lock videos to event folder following impact, loop recording auto overwrite the oldest file when card is full. And it supports max. 256GB microSD card (VANTRUE SD Card is recommended, check ASIN: B07WXH12TC). And your camera comes with a FULL 18 MONTHS Warranty.
- ULTRA HD DISCREET DESIGN DASH CAM: Top OV4689 image sensor captures beautiful 2160p video even while driving fast. Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS & WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE: The 7 layer glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings. The superior WDR technology allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR: The dash cam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures from -20 to 176°F, that prevents the risk of overheating, extends the life span and reliability of the camera. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record a 20 second video when the car camera detects vibration OR select to record 24/7 by capturing frames to make a 24/7 time lapse video. Need smart hardwire kit to activate the parking mode.
- WIFI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of an app interface.
- LOOP RECORDING AND G-SENSOR: Video can be recorded in 1,2 or 3 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked videos will be kept safe from being overwritten.
Buyer Guide to Choose Apeman Dash Cam
Type and Performance
The dashcam is a car camera that is used to record what happens while driving. Mostly, the goal is to protect yourself in the event of an accident or damage to your vehicle by using the recorded images.
It should be placed on the windshield or on the dashboard – dash, in English – and then connected to the cigarette lighter socket. To avoid the cable in the passenger compartment, some models are designed to be connected directly to the battery.
The advantage is precisely the elimination of the annoying thread, and the disadvantage is that you have to resort, in all probability, to a mechanic for this operation.
Other dash cameras, on the other hand, are sold together with a rear-view camera, that is, a tiny waterproof camera that must be fixed to the rear plate. For many motorists, the best brand of cameras could be the one that offers two products in one, perhaps at an affordable price.
In this way, it will be possible to have help during parking or in the execution of other, particularly tricky maneuvers.
As for performance, there are some factors to consider: one of these is the viewing angle, the wider it is, and the more it will be able to grasp the details.
Another is the resolution: it is preferable to opt for Full HD digital cameras because the quality of the images has no comparison in terms of sharpness and clarity, even at night. The presence of LED lights is able to improve night vision further.
The dash cameras on the market are numerous and have very different functions. However, some should never be missing, such as, for example, automatic activation and deactivation.
The advantage of a camera that turns on and off when the vehicle is turned on and off is greater convenience because the motorist won’t have to remember to do it every time.
Another function, generally handy, is continuous playback with overwriting. When the memory card where the video is saved is full, not even a minute of recording is lost because the older images are automatically deleted and replaced by the new ones.
Generally, there should also be the function that prevents you from overwriting the file with the accident.
The sensors are critical: the motion sensor pauses the recording when the car stops and automatically resumes it at the start. The camera could also be handy when the vehicle is parked, provided it is equipped with the sensor that detects vibrations.
In this case, a recording is started automatically, which allows the motorist to know what happened if he finds his car damaged.
As we said, you need a memory card on which to store the recording. Generally, it is not present and, therefore, must be purchased separately, but some manufacturers insert it in the package, making the dashcam immediately usable.
Some models also have an additional USB input that never hurts and which, in fact, is ideal for a family with many mobile devices to recharge.
Other dash cameras are very versatile because they allow, for example, to connect to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and share the beautiful landscape in front of you in a moment. Some models can be rotated 360 ° to capture what is happening inside, and not outside, the car.
Automatic Shutdown and Ignition
This small device offers several functions. One of the most appreciated of the users is the one that allows it to switch on and off automatically. In fact, it is activated as soon as the ignition key is turned and switches off when the car is stopped once you reach your destination.
This feature removes any thought of having forgotten it on once the car has been parked, or worse than not having activated it, perhaps in the event of an unfortunate accident in order to prove one’s innocence. Furthermore, by not remaining active, it does not unnecessarily drain the internal battery.
To be powered, the dashcam uses, as mentioned, an internal battery that in itself does not offer significant autonomy. It is always better to connect the power cable with a cigarette lighter socket to have the device still running.
This model reaches a resolution of the recorded images of 1080p, or in Full HD at 30 fps. If you want, you can decrease the resolution and thus increase the frames, to have videos a little smoother, even if at 30 fps this problem should not occur.
The possibility of obtaining high-resolution images can become very useful in the event of an accident: what is recorded will be full of details, and if you need to show the video in support of your testimony, those who see it will be able to distinguish without problems any detail that serves the purpose.
Always Visible Details
One of the problems that afflict low-quality dash cameras is the difficulty in focusing when an object or the scene in general passes from a well-lit to a shaded area and vice versa.
Rexing has solved this problem with the introduction of a unique technology called Wide Dynamic Range that precisely allows you always to have the highest image quality regardless of the light present in the shooting area.
This technology becomes very useful even when the dashcam is used at night, provided that the road is at least illuminated by street lamps or other cars.
In the case of a completely dark road, the camera does no miracles, and the filmed area will be only the one illuminated by the headlights of your car, therefore without any hope of seeing the view or what is around.
How to Use a Car Dash Cam
The choice of a room to be positioned inside the machine is objective and useful support for those who always want to keep their vehicle under control and everything that happens nearby, when stationary and on the move.
We have collected a number of common-sense tips and tricks that can improve your use of this video medium.
Secure Your Dash Cam at Best
The decision to position the video camera in the dashboard cannot be separated from an adequate fixing and positioning. The advice is to choose a base and support with a smooth and intuitive assembly, which does not, however, neglect the firmness of the location and stability of the shot in all situations.
Opt for models with G-sensor function
The choice of a video camera model was born with the intention of having a functional object that functions as an impartial witness. To achieve this, it is good practice to have an accelerometer installed in the chamber.
This device allows you to save images in the event of a sudden and sudden drop in speed, sheltering data and pictures.
Set the Details in The Best Way
To have quality shots, we recommend purchasing a model that never falls below the HD format in terms of definition and video specifications. By opting for this mode, you ensure clear shots and a sufficient level of detail in case of enlargements and zooms on what has been shot.
Get a Large Memory Card
In order to store what has been shot, depending on the video formats supported by the video camera, it is a good idea to insert a microSD card that is as spacious and quality as possible. In this way, a vast and functional digital archive is available, transferable and viewable later on a computer.
Consider the Accessories
The presence of accessories already included in the package, such as a card to record on or an integrated GPS locator, improve the functionality and the precision index offered by the camera.
They are thus added to those functions that allow accuracy and an index of the location of the vehicle that can be useful in case of an accident.
Consider Ways of Feeding
Some cameras connect directly to the cigarette lighter socket, but for those who do not want bulky wires, it is good to take into account models and types that are powered by the battery of the machine.
Take Advantage of Automatic Shutdown
Leaving a car parked, with an automatic switch-off chamber, allows you to protect yourself from damage caused when the vehicle is parked.
Choosing a sensor that activates even in the presence of micro shocks, can protect you from any surprises once you are back in place and raise the level of control even in your absence.