For a long time now, the safe has no longer been a luxury item. Today we can find on the market a great offer of different sizes, suitable for both small businesses and the home.
We have learned to use them in hotel rooms, and the idea of having them at home is not bad, given their usefulness. And the prices are cheaper than they might seem.
Both at home and in the company, safes or safes have a similar purpose: to store valuables (economic or emotional). Although the models intended for companies have higher safety standards, even in the home, you can secure the objects that are dearest to you, without spending a madness.
Here we had listed out the latest and advanced cash safe boxes that are presented below.
- CASH MANAGEMENT - Protect your most valuable possessions and electronics, from theft and tampering with Honeywell cash management products. With options of key locks and digital locks, protect your cash, electronics, and other small valuables secured with the locking feature. This security box includes 2 entry keys in case of misplacement or multiple users. Honeywell cash management products are backed by a 1-year limited .
- FEATURES - The Honeywell cash management box is perfect for keeping your money and small valuables safe. The black cash box comes with a key lock and 2 entry keys. There are 5 coin slots (4 small and 1 large) and 1 bill slot. There is a convenient carry handle on the lid and there is a scratch resistant powder coat finish to keep everything protected while inside the box. There is a removable tray that allows more storage underneath. The exterior dimensions are 4. 1 in H x 9. 9 in W x 7. 4 in D.
- QUALITY MADE – As a Honeywell brand licensee, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of the brand, maintain the strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell licensees and representatives are held to the highest standard and we exceed all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
- SECURE - Honeywell Safes, Paper Shredders and Door Locks are manufactured and distributed exclusively by LH Licensed Products, These products provide security and safety for your important and irreplaceable documents and your most valuable personal possessions. We offer products that help deliver peace of mind by protecting your belongings against damage or loss in the event of fires, floods and other natural disasters as well as unauthorized intrusion and invasion of your home and office.
- TRUSTED COMPANY - The Honeywell trademark is licensed from Honeywell International , a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. Technology from Honeywell International is in 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
- STRONG & SECURE:Digital Locking- the Electronic Safety Lock Box Is Equipped with an Easy to Program Digital Keypad That Is Simple to Lock and Unlock by Entering Your Security Combination. Two Emergency Keys Are Included for Faster and More Immediate Access.
- SMART CAPACITY:0.2-cubic-feet, Exterior :9.1" x 6.7"x 6.7", Interior size: :6.5" x 8.9" x 4.3" (Pls pay full attention to the dimension for this MINI safe box),It gives you easy personal access to your valuables .
- STRONG & SECURE: The mini safe box is made of reinforced solid steel wall construction. Dual security steel door locking bolts & a corrosion & stain-resistant powder coat finish keeps the drop box safe.
- Durable powder coated finish, Magnetic lock for auto-locking;
- Easy to install: The home safe box has pre-drilled holes for wall or floor mounting. Includes mounting bolts, and four AA batteries to control the battery operated digital panel;
- Component: Five separate compartment cantilever tray, Four sturdy spring hinges and partitions help to organize the money
- Dimension: 11.8"L x 9.5"W x 3.5"H Inches. Large cash box provides enough space to storage cash, coins, valuable jewelry, watch and so on
- Secure & Safe: Jssmst large Money Box is heavy duty, which can be cherished for years. Drop the box on the ground when it's locked, it will not burst open
- Available Occasion: Home, Office, Yard Sales, easy to keep cash and coins safe
- 24-Hour Customer Support: if you have any query on our product after you received it, we sincerely hope you can contact us directly to get the best solution. Any problem can be definitely solved friendly
- COMBINATION LOCK- This locking cash box uses a 3-digit combination dial, so you don’t have to worry about losing your key or dead batteries for a fingerprint reader. You can customize the passcode for easy entry.
- STAY ORGANIZED- The inside of this money box has a 5-compartment removable tray to keep cash and coins organized and safely in place. There is extra space under the tray for rolled coins, checks and other valuables.
- PORTABLE- The top of this cash box features a convenient carrying handle. This makes it easy to transport it and your petty cash to wherever it is needed. The handle folds down to stay out of the way and prevent damage.
- USE ANYWHERE- This locking cash box is great for keeping your petty cash organized and safe. It’s ideal for use at yard sales, market stalls, school fundraisers and even concession stands for quick and easy transactions.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: Steel and ABS Plastic. Overall Dimensions: 7.75” L x 6.25” W x 3.25” H. Slot Dimensions: 2-2.5” L x 2.25-4.75” W x 1” H. Under Tray Space: 7.5” L x 6” W x 2” H. Color: Black.
- ADVANTAGES: Jssmst is a registered trademark protected by U.S. Trademark law and will be vigorously defended, we are engaged in the production and export of lock boxes for more than ten years
- UPGRADED SECURITY COMBINATION LOCK: Jssmst combination cash box is locked by security code( 3-number combination lock), you don’t worry about losing keys. With upgraded code design, you wouldn’t have to change your cash box every year
- STURDY, DURABLE and UNBREAKABLE: Jssmst combination cash box is constructed from strong metal, which is unbreakable without password. The removable plastic cash tray is also built tough, it fits Cash, Coins, Keys, or Checks. The durable handle is sturdy enough to carry it anywhere
- 3 COLORS AVAILABLE: Black, Blue and Red. Occasions: use this cash box for School, Home, Office, Employee, Athletic, Storage, Farmer's Markets, Yard Sales. EXTERIOR DIMENSION: 7.87 x 6.3 x 3.7 Inches, INSIDE DIMENSION: 7.68 x 6.1 x 2.16 Inches
- 18-MOUNTH WARRANTY: Jssmst provide 60-day money back guaranteed, 18-month warranty and 24-hour customer support. Contact us if you have any query before or after you receive the item
- Combination Lock: It has a 3-number combination lock to hide valuables safe; Perfect for home safety or for traveling with valuables/cash.
- Fashion book cover:This book safe with combination lock will easily blends in with other books or objects on any shelf or table.
- Diversion safe:This strong and compact steel safe is ideal for safely storing money, passports, jewelry, and more
- Indoor and Outdoor:Simply fits on a shelf or book case, or rests easily in plain sight on a coffee table or night stand For indoor use; Good to store valuables when you travel For outdoor use
- Size and Color: Book safe is 9.5" x 6.2" x 2 .2" ,France Large
- COMBINATON LOCK: Cash box has a advanced 3-number combination lock to keep valuables safe. Easy to use: The key is easy to operate,can open it no problem with one hand.A widened handle makes for easy storage and transport.
- CANTILEVER MONEY TRAY: Five compartment cantilever tray for coin will opens automatically when cash box opens,Underneath is a small compartment for additional bills, notes, receipts, etc.
- SPRING CLIPS: Four strong spring clips at the bottom of cash box help to organize paper bills and checks in their place anywhere even in a windy outdoor environment.
- PETTY CASH BOX: This lock box is constructed of durable steel which is solidly built and won't simply burst open if dropped.For indoor and outdoor use. Such as School, Supermarket, Storage Lockers, Cabinets, Family, Yard Sale and so on. Suitable to store bills, coins, checks and receipts.
- SIZE AND COLOR: 11.81"x 9.45"x 3.54" (300*240*90mm), black. Perfect safe lock box for festivals. Smaller than some but big enough to store all the cash you need, it’s the perfect size for traveling and daily using.
- Cash box features a removable money tray to organize bills, coins, and receipts
- Money box is equipped with a key lock to keep the lid closed and money safe
- Perfect cash box for farmers markets, festivals, garage sales, fundraisers, and more
- Lock box with key is constructed from solid steel with a convenient carrying handle for easy transportation
- Exterior: 11.8 inch W x 9.3 inch D x 3.7 inch H; Interior: 11.7 inch W x 9 inch D x 3.4 inch H; Medium 0.21 cubic foot capacity; Weighs 5 pounds
- HIGHLY QUALITY: Cash boxes is made of durable steel which is solidly built and can prevent it from drops and impacts.Equipped with a wide carrying handle, you can transport your locking cash box easily.
- PRIVACY AND SAFETY: Safe 2 Keys for Metal Petty cash box.Lock box has a privacy key lock to keep valuables safe.Either the box or the key is durable material quality that could be employed for a long time.
- SUFFICIENT STORAGE SPACE: Key lock boxes has double layers,the upper removable one with 5 compartments trays for cash,coins,and keys.The bottom one of the money box is designed for checks, receipts and valuables.
- WIDE APPLICATION:Lock box with key is suitable for indoor and outdoor small business,commercial supermarket,store,cafe use.Suitable to store bills, coins, checks and receipts.
- SIZE AND COLOR: Money box with slot size is 7.87"x 6.30"x 3.54" (200*160*90mm). Color is black.classic and official.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Cash Safe Boxes
What Exactly Is a Safe?
The first thing that comes to mind when naming the term safe is those structures that open and close thanks to a combination. These models are purely mechanical and are still produced regardless of technological advances. In this article, we focus mainly on the most modern safes and similar products available on the market.
Modern safes or safes usually have electronic locks. Some even have biometric recognition systems. Various products can be included in the safety concept, from a jewelry vault to a child’s piggy bank. However, we can consider the terms “safe” and “safe” as synonyms. Therefore we will use them indiscriminately.
How Many Types of Safes Are There?
If you want to install a safe at home or in the office, you should first know what types you have available on the market. The type is determined by various factors, such as the function of the safe itself, the way it is installed, or the different opening systems. According to the function they have
- Conventional type for the home
- Conventional for companies
- For hotel rooms
- External safe for keys
- Portable safe with the purse
- Safe for company keys
- Rifleman (safe to keep weapons under lock and key)
- According to the installation method
- Recessed (in the wall or in the floor)
- Free-standing with side anchorage
- According to the opening system
- Only with keys
- Only with mechanical code
- Only with electronic code
- Keys + mechanical code
- Keys + electronic code
- Biometric (with fingerprint or optical recognition)
What Is the Most Suitable Safe for The Home?
Statistics say that the chances of theft are lower in a home than in an office. So the level of security required for home safes is generally lower. The most common for domestic use are conventional safes, with dimensions similar to those of hotel rooms.
If you want to increase the safety of the safe, choose one on the wall. You can also camouflage it more easily. Or we can opt for safes of greater weight and dimensions. There are also fire resistant ones. It all depends on how you use the safe. A safe deposit box may also be sufficient to hold the keys of the whole family.
What Happens if I Lose My Safe Key or Password?
To avoid such problems, you must act from the first day you get hold of the safe. First of all, you have to find its serial number, and you have to write it down and find a place where you can find it easily. Obviously, don’t put it in the safe, though!
In systems with electronic opening, the safe is generally blocked after three failed attempts to enter the code. This problem doesn’t exist with manual codes, as you can always keep trying. If the opening system works with a simple key, remember to keep a copy of it in a safe place.
Some models include an emergency key that can open the safe without having to enter the password. In this case, once opened, a new password must be configured, which is easier to memorize. If none of these features are available, you will need to contact the manufacturer and follow their instructions.
As you have seen for yourself in our selection, today, the safe is no longer a luxury item. You can find various affordable prices, even very valid. Obviously, before making a choice, you have to evaluate some criteria. Otherwise, you risk making a purchase that you might regret. Here is a summary of the factors you need to consider:
- Security level
We have already said that there are different categories of safes based on the primary function they have. In principle, a home safe does not require the security standards necessary for a corporate-type one. Then the primary function of your safe will flow to the rest of the criteria mentioned here.
For example, in the domestic sphere, small safes are usually a good solution for storing jewelry, documents, and other valuables. If instead, it is a company that manages cash, it is necessary to choose a more substantial model and, therefore, difficult to take away.
The first criterion here is, once again, the difference between home use or business use. Safes for banks and jewelers have high-security levels, for example, with delayed opening, which goes beyond the limits of this article. Below this level, there are conventional safes for traders.
As far as the minimum security level of a home safe is concerned, this could be similar to that of a hotel room safe. If you need a higher degree of protection for your valuables in the house, you can choose a wall safe so that you can camouflage it behind a painting or a piece of furniture. And the fewer people know about its existence, the better.
Generally, the standard dimensions of conventional safes are between 14 and 34 liters. These measures are the most common in domestic models. On the other hand, safes for stores are usually more significant and are also thicker than domestic ones, for security reasons.
We can advise you to carefully evaluate the size of the objects that you will keep in the safe. For example, if you intend to store your laptop, make sure that the size is sufficient for this purpose.
If you want to store rifles, you will need a rifleman. If you wish to keep your house keys, you will only have to cash in a particular external safe near the front door of the house.
There are two factors that determine the strength of a safe: the materials with which it is built and its type of installation. The thickest and heaviest safes are those that are usually used for a company, especially if there are quantities of money and values inside it. This is because the heavier a safe is, the less comfortable it is to take away.
The thickness of the front and sides of a safe is vital when not on the wall. Instead, the safes built into the wall require a more exceptional thickness only on the front, since the sides are already protected by the wall itself. And when it comes to fire resistance, remember the standards on the subject that we mentioned in a paragraph from the previous section.