Did you know that the first artificial Christmas trees were born during the 19th century? The idea was developed in Germany, although then they became popular, especially in the United States.
In Italy in the past, mainly real firs were used. Still, now we also prefer the synthetic version, which, in addition to saving some possible allergies, guarantees the biological safety of many specimens in nature.
In this guide, we will try to delve into every detail about the Christmas trees, in case you want to replace the old one or take a simple look at what the market offers.
Here you will find all the information necessary for a possible purchase, so read on if the topic interests you. Here we will be listing the top 9 best Christmas trees.
- CLASSIC SPRUCE TREE: Inspire holiday cheer this season with a customer favorite that helps make the season feel complete; equipped with sturdy branches, strong enough to hold garland and all your favorite ornaments for a customized look
- QUALITY DESIGN: Fully fluff the branches to provide a healthy, natural appearance, with the 7.5-foot tree having 1,346 tips and 9-foot tree equipped with 2,028 tips
- EASY ASSEMBLY & FLUFFING: Put the tree together in just 3 steps: simply connect the base to the largest section of the tree before attaching the remaining sections and easily fluffing the branches
- BUILT TO LAST: Crafted with durable metal hinges and flame-retardant PVC branches that stand tall with the help of a sturdy metal base, so you can enjoy your tree for holiday seasons to come!
- MANY WAYS TO DECORATE: Accentuate different areas of your living space, office, or even a holiday party by customizing your tree with garland, lights, ornaments, and more!; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52"(Dia) x 90"(H) (including stand)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Frost, Jacqueline (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 10/12/2021 (Publication Date) - Crooked Lane Books (Publisher)
- Storey Publishing
- White, Patrick (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 128 Pages - 02/24/2015 (Publication Date) - Storey Publishing, LLC (Publisher)
- Factory sealed DVD
- Jason Robards Jr., Lisa Lucas, Mildred Natwick (Actors)
- Paul Bogart (Director)
- English (Subtitle)
- English (Publication Language)
- ProPik tree storage bags are spacious. Each one measure 45” x 15” x 20” its large enough to store a disassembled 7 ft tree
- The holiday tree storage case is equipped with a pair of Durable nylon reinforced handles for easy handling.
- These holiday Xmas Tree Bag saves time, saves hassle, saves room and prevents mess.
- It also protects your tree from getting dirty when store during the spring and summer.
- We are confident that you will enjoy the benefits provided by these Organizer, which is why we offer a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- NATURAL LIFELIKE APPEAL: Our artificial branches look ultra-realistic and lifelike With 643 individually crafted branch tips, this full bodied tree is as charming as the real thing
- SIMPLE SETUP AND STORAGE: Setup and take down for storage are easy with lights conveniently pre-strung to branches
- LASTING DURABILITY: Built to endure many holidays with its cloth base and 150 UL white lights that remain lit even if a bulb burns out Our time-tested needles are fire resistant and non-allergenic
- IDEAL SIZING: Tree stands 4 feet tall and 31 inches in diameter at the base Perfect as a centerpiece, on a table top, shelf or desk
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: National Tree Company is a USA-based family owned and operated business established 60 years ago Our friendly USA customer service staff will assist with product and parts questions
- Play fun winter Christmas games with the cutest baby dog, cat, rabbit, panda & pig in their tiny snowy town!
- Help the baby animals get ready for Christmas!
- Decorate Christmas trees with the cutest accessories!
- Bake and decorate DIY gingerbread houses!
- Build the coolest animal snowmen!
Buyer Guide to Choose Best Christmas Trees
The Christmas tree is one of the best-known symbols in the world. It is decorated by families all over the world to make this holiday even more special. Artificial trees have a reduced environmental impact compared to natural ones and can be reused for several years.
If you plan to buy one, consider the size and, first of all, consider where to place it in the house. There are many models with different colors.
Better a Tree with Integrated Lighting or Without?
Nowadays, trees can be purchased with or without lighting on their branches. Trees without flash are undoubtedly more versatile, leaving room for the imagination to decorate them as best you like. Keep in mind, however, that there are trees equipped with the lighting of all kinds.
Not just simple colored lights, some are intermittent and can connect to a stereo system to turn on and off to the rhythm of music, others even use optical fiber.
Trees with integrated lighting are then considered safer, being designed together with lights to minimize the risk of short circuits or accidents. Consider, however, that if a sun burns out you will not be able to replace it, in fact, consumers consider them less versatile.
What Size Should It Have?
The size of the tree mainly affects the space you have in the house to make room for it; the dimensions can vary a lot. Therefore it will not be challenging to find one of the right sizes. It would help if you considered both the width and the height of the tree and perhaps decide before purchasing which room of the house to place it.
The Manufacturing Material Used May Vary
Evaluating the manufacturing material, both for Christmas trees and for a myriad of other products, is essential to avoid running into potentially harmful components. Most of the trees are made of PVC, vinyl polyketide or polyethylene, or through a mixture of these two materials.
Remember that the higher the quality of the material and tools used, the more realistic and natural the visual effect of the tree will be.
Some are made less traditionally, to bring out the aesthetic effect even more; you can find an infinite number of alternatives, some more ecological, some less. Try to make a choice that respects nature, especially in these times when environmental issues are on the list.
Form and Style
The shape of the tree can vary, although the more traditional models have the classic pine shape. It is not just a matter of aesthetics, but it is an important factor in deciding in which corner of the house to place it. You have to focus on a tree that is well suited to the space in question, in order to create a pleasant visual impact.
Number of Points
The number of tips (i.e. the number of branches) can be a valid indicator for determining the quality of the Christmas tree. Although some are purposely less bushy, the best models are distinguished by being full of branches and twigs of different length and entirely covered by the classic pine needles, real or synthetic. If you buy online, carefully read the information reported by the seller.
Not All Trees Are Green
Times are evolving, and with them, consumer tastes. The classic green trees are certainly not out of fashion, and on the contrary, they are still the favorites of many people.
What is certain is that in recent years other colors are also spreading a lot: it is now common to come across white or golden Christmas trees, but also blue, pink, purple in short, there is something for all tastes.
Time flies and Christmas is already fast approaching. In the houses and on the streets, the classic decorations begin to appear, accompanied by the inevitable Christmas trees.
Their centenary tradition continues to be handed down over time, and each family does not give up the famous sapling to recreate the magical Christmas atmosphere.
If you are thinking of buying one, you must carefully evaluate its size and identify a priori the place of the house where you plan to place it. You can opt for an artificial tree or a natural one, trying to take into consideration the environmental effects that a choice of this type entails.
Don’t underestimate your aesthetic taste! You have to choose from the myriad of alternatives that most convinces you!
We hope you enjoyed the article. You can share it on social media or leave us a comment, and we will be happy to read it. And if you have any doubts or questions you can write to us below, we will reply as soon as possible. See you soon!