In recent times there has been a lot of talk about drones. But what exactly are these drones? How many types are there? And, again, what are the rules that the law imposes for their use on Italian territory?
If you take a few minutes of your time, I will try to explain it to you and advise you which drone is best suited to your needs, if you want to buy one.
Here we had listed out the latest and advanced quality drones that are listed below.
- GPS Auto Return: Equipped with GPS Location, the drone can memorize the “HOME” point and return automatically whenever the drone lose signal or lose power or whenever you press down auto return button.
- Intelligent Features: You may set a Customer Flight Path at your will or instruct the drone to Follow You automatically.
- Upgraded Configuration: The carrying bag makes it convenient to take the drone out; 2 Modular Batteries prolong flight time to 26 Minutes; Control Range is up to 984ft.
- 1080P HD FPV Camera: The HS110G drone with 1080P HD camera can record images and voice at the same time. And you may share them on the social media immediately through the App.
- Easy for Beginners: The latest Altitude Control System enable stable flight. There are considerate icon on the Controller and App to help users grasp flying skills sooner.
- 4K EIS Anti-Shake Camera with Sony Sensor: The EIS (Electric Image Stabilization) technology reduces video blurring; Sony Sensor is equipped with advanced image-capture technologies for superior image quality than others; 4k(3840 x 2160) camera catches much more details; Videos can be recorded with 1080p@60fps or 4K@30fps; The remote controlled 90°adjustable angle broadens your view; besides, 5GHz FPV transmission guarantees longer (1640 Feet) and smooth image transmission.
- Easy to Use: With air optical flow & air pressure altitude control system, the drone can hover stably both indoor and outdoor. GPS location and Auto Return to Home free of losing the drone.
- Advanced Flight Modes: The intelligent flight modes enable the drone to fly automatically and free your hands and minds to do video or picture creation, including Follow Me, Tap Fly, and Point of Interest.
- Brushless Motors: Brushless motors run more powerful with much less noise compared to brushed motors, which can enable stable and fast drone flights. Besides, they have a longer lifetime and spare you from motor maintenance.
- Fly More Kit (46 Mins of Flight): Each intelligent battery support23 minutes of flight; 2 batteries included prolong your sky trip to 46 minutes. Less charging, more flying. The Carrying Bag included makes it easy to take the drone out and keep it when you don’t need it.
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice control, headless mode, and the fascinating 360° Flips & Rolls come handy even for the drone newbies.
- ✈Farther & Clearer✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social Media by iPhone or a video transmission signal up to a scale of 80m, allowing you to fly farther. Edit HD footage and directly upload it to social media from your iPhone or iPad. The video clips are automatically saved to the Micro SD card.
- ✈POWERFUL & SAFE✈ Protective Propeller Guards to ensure a safe flight. High quality ABS material to free your worries of a sudden shock or drop. Best choice with enough fun for beginners.
- ✈STEADY & TRACKABLE✈ Altitude-Hold function ensures a steady hover in the air at a certain altitude. Great aerial pictures and videos are feasible thanks to this function. Trajectory Flight function is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on the touch screen on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly. Pure fun awaits.
- ✈GRAVITY CONTROL✈ A built-in G-sensor is designed to allow controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone via the Snaptain Era App downloadable on iOS and Android App market.
- 2-Axis Gimbal and EIS : The Gimbal and EIS technology reduces blurring, provides better image stability, you can create 4k/30fps videos with impressive stable and clear footage than any other drones in this sector; 5Ghz support up to 3900ft FPV transmission, delivers live feed with zero-latency.
- 4K UHD Camera 5x Zoom: DE22 offers 4K Ultra HD image (3840×2160p) with stunning clarity and deep contrast, Built in Sony Image Sensor, 100°FOV and 80° adjustable lens capturing a winder and clear view; 5 times zoom gives you a closer look at a distance to get more creative shots.
- Enjoyable Design: Come with 2 intelligent batteries support up to 52 minutes flight, foldable design along with a carry case makes it a perfect companion for your journey. The brushless motor can resist 5 Level provide you a stable and powerful fly experience.
- Easy and Safe to Fly: With functions of Altitude Hold, One Key Start and Emergency Stop, DE22 is more accessible to users. GPS positioning and Auto Return (RTH) function prevent your drone lose in any situation, automatically fly back even fly out of control.
- Intelligent and Fun: Features with Follow Me, free your hands to take complex shots; Waypoints and Circle Fly let the drone automatically fly with a customized route, make aerial photography easier than ever.
- 1080P FOV 120° HD FPV Camera: You can capture memorable moments with distortion-free and view images on your phone from the wide-angel lens. The app enables you to expand your creativity further and share it on social media with ease.
- Altitude hold: When you focus on shooting images, you may set your hands off the joystick and the drone still suspend in mid-air with locked altitude. A perfect drone for beginners, kids, starters, or newbies to have a easy and stable flight experience.
- Headless Mode: The pilot will feel easier to control, especially when the drone is out of sight, under headless mode while the orientation of the drone is in relation to the pilot. The drone are also equipped with 3D flips to make your day.
- Mobile Control: Through the APP, multiple functions, Voice Control, Gestures Control, Trajectory Flight and Gravity Sensor Control can be activated. Instruct the camera to take photos by gestures of Scissor and videos by Paper.
- 2 Modular Battries: 2 batteries can support a 20 Minutes flight which makes it easy to replace battery and safe to charge battery.
- The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary
- Weighing less than 0.55lbs / 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, Ultra-smooth footage
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery
- DJI Fly App requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note9, Note8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6
- 4K UHD Camera with Image Stabilization: The optimized full HD Camera built with Shock Absorption holder ensures shooting 3840 x 2160 high resolution images and videos without camera vibration. 5GHz FPV transmission and 90°adjustable lens enables you to see the word from different angle.
- GPS Assisted Intelligent Flight: Never lose the drone. It returns automatically whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you press one key return. Also, it is so smart to fly at your will, following you automatically, flying along a path you set, or fly around a point in circles. You may focus on your photography and creation.
- Configuration Upgrade: The 2 intelligent batteries works for 26 Mins/per battery for each charge; 52 Mins in total with 2 batteries; the long-life Brushless Motors have lower power consumption and give you a quieter flight; the foldable design and well-fitted carrying case make it easy to take the drone outdoor. DON'T use batteries from other brands, which may cause product issue or safety concern! PRODUCT SUPPORT AVAILABLE!
- Simple Operation: Equipped Multi Sensors guarantee hovering with great stability and high quality pics taken under different flying environment; Optical Flow Positioning makes great effect when GPS signal is lost or weak. Functions, like one key start/stop, emergency stop, altitude hold and electric fence, keep it simple to control for even beginners.
- Considerate Controller: The control range of 2.4GHz transmitter reaches to 3000 feet high range; battery level and GPS signal shown on the LED screen; a button to turn on or off the drone light is added; right hand throttle mode is available for left-hander. Remember to remove the scratch-proof film from the controller and the camera before use.
- 【𝟒𝐊 𝐔𝐇𝐃 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚】Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality and 2.9k video for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Feeling the unbelievable beauty in ultra-high definition. The camera with a 𝟏𝟐𝟎°FOV lens and 𝟗𝟎°adjustable camera gives a broad view of the memorable moment.
- 【𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 & 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 】Equipped with upgraded 2500mAh intelligent battery provides up to 30 minutes flight time. The package comes with 1 extra battery, extends your flight time to 60 mins.Charging only takes 3.5 hours, fast charging time, give you more fun!(5V=3A adapter).
- 【𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 & 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥】The drone can reach live video transmission of 300-500 meters. Up to 500 meters (1614FT) image transmission distance(Outdoor and unobstructed). With Stronger GPS positioning, F11 PRO can hover stably to catch clearer images and return to home precisely.
- 【𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐥𝐲】It is easy for newbies or beginners, equipped with functions like Auto Return, FPV, Tap Fly, Headless Mode, One Key Take Off/Landing, With simple press, even little boys and girls can take it under well control.
- 【𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞】Ruko promises 30 days of return or exchange and 90 days free waranty. If you have any questions about our products, such as the operation of the drone, please contact us.PRODUCT SUPPORT AVAILABLE!
- 【UP YOUR GAME】: The Mavic Air 2 camera drone takes power and portability to the next level. It combines a powerful camera with intelligent shooting modes for stunning results. Push your imagination to its limits because aerial photography has never been this easy.
- 【NEXT-LEVEL CONTENT】: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal provides 4K/60fps video. The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 6.2mi / 10 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution livestream directly from the drone’s camera.
- 【IMPROVED FLIGHT】: An impressive flight time of up to 34 minutes allows you to pull off epic, fast-paced shots. Obstacle sensing in three directions makes it extra convenient for beginners and improves safety for your Mavic Air 2.
- 【INTELLIGENT TRACKING】: Mavic Air 2 features intuitive shooting functions that make aerial photography easier than ever. Spotlight 2.0 keeps the camera locked on a subject while you fly freely. ActiveTrack 3.0 keeps subjects centered. POI 3.0 tracks moving subjects like people and vehicles.
- 【APP COMPATIBILITY】: The DJI Fly app requires iOS v10.0, Android v6.0, or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone (11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6), iPad Pro (9.7’’), iPad Air 2 (9.7’’), iPad mini 4 (8’’), iPad Pro (10.5’’), iPad Pro 2018 11’’, iPad Pro 12.9’’, Samsung Galaxy (S20, S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, S7 edge, S7, S6, Note10+, Note9, Note8), Huawei (P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 10, nova 5, nova 4, nova 3e, nova 2, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Mi 8, MIX 2S, MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, Oppo Find X, R15, Vivo NEX, X27, X21, X20A, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, LG V20, LG G6, Sony Xpeial 1.
- 4K FHD 90°Adjustable Camera with 5G Transmission: The upgraded camera (3840*2160P stored in TF card) with 110°FOV (field of view) lens gives a panoramic view for recording your unforgettable moment. 5G transmission ensures fast and high-quality FPV real time video from 1640-2600FT away- ideals for selfie. Edit and share your new creations to social media with your drone app directly.
- GPS Assisted Flight: With GPS location, the drone can hover stably and automatically return to Home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is lost. Shot with ease when the drone can follow you or fly in a circle along the path you set.
- 22 Mins Max Flight Time: The High-capacity 2800mAh intelligent battery yields up to 22mins flight time. It also has low-power alert. You can immerse yourself in a substantial flight.
- Brushless Motor: It is so quiet but very powerful when running. Working life is much more longer than brushed motors. Maintenance-free, which makes your flight more enjoyable. The upgraded quick-release propellers run with higher efficiency.
- Simple Control: Quick launch by pressing one key; quick-Release propellers can be set up with no screws; stable flight while keeping its altitude locked; easy direction control with headless mode. You can focus on camera control and more complex shots. The 2.4ghz on the package means the remote controller frequency,the WIFI frequency of the item is 5ghz. Please read the Instruction Manual before operation. Most of concerns can be settled down.
- The Largest & Wind-Resistant: Large body and powerful motors keep drone hovering stably in wind. Headless Mode, Altitude Hold and One Key Takeoff and Landing for easier operation. Perfect for beginners. Size 16.9*16.9*6.9 IN
- 2K Optimized 120° FOV FPV 5GHz Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. You can enjoy the Real-Time Viewing right from your remote control. Ideal selfie done, catching every moment of your vacation from a birds-eye perspective. 5GHz WIFI enables clearer and farther FPV images transmission
- Easy to Assemble & Carry: The foldable propellers are pre-assembled. Just insert camera, landing gears and battery. Then, get it take off. Besides, the foldable propellers makes it easy to keep the drone or take it out.
- GPS Assisted Flight: Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is weak when flying out of range, never worrying about losing the drone. Follow Me Mode: The drone will automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame at all times, easier to get complex shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie
- Flying Time Up to 18 Mins / Longer Control Distance: Capacity of 3500mAh high performance battery and reaching up to 1968FT control distance giving you a more extensive flight experience. BLADES ARE UNDER THE FOAM BOX
How to Choose a Drone?
How and When to Use Drones
Before analyzing the characteristics of the drones and finding out which ones are most suitable for you, let’s try to understand what are the rules that ENAC, the National Civil Aviation Authority, provides for the use of these means.
Well yes! If you think of buying a drone, take it out of the box and let it roam freely in your city – perhaps making video footage here and there – you’re wrong! The use of drones is governed by stringent rules that must be respected slavishly.
If you do not comply with these rules, you will face the payment of very high fines and, above all, you risk causing accidents to people or things. If you don’t want to take unnecessary risks, respect these rules.
- Recreational or Professional Purpose – drones can be used for recreational purposes (e.g. in model airfields) or professional goals. Drones intended for recreational use do not require authorizations from ENAC to be used and must not be registered in the national register (i.e. on the D-Flight website). Drones intended for professional use, on the other hand, must be logged in the National Register and can be used only upon presentation of a specific declaration (if used for non-critical operations) or after obtaining a special authorization (if used for critical services). Also, to use drones in the professional field you must get a certificate from ENAC (which requires participation in paid theoretical and practical courses), you must ensure the vehicle and certify it at a suitable company. For some particular airspace, then, clearance to the occupation of the air is necessary.
- Flight Rules– flight operations performed outside the model airfields are classified as critical and non-critical. Technicalities aside, we can say that it is NOT possible to fly drones over people’s heads; near urban agglomerations, near telecommunications or electricity supply infrastructures and in other areas considered sensitive. These rules always apply, even in the event of a drone failure or malfunction. Also, it must be emphasized that for most flight operations (i.e. non-critical operations) the visual flight mode (VLOS or EVLOS) is required, even for landing. Therefore the vehicle must be brought back to the ground seeing it person, without using cameras or other devices mounted on it. The usable flight space provides a maximum altitude of 70 meters and 500 meters away from the pilot. If the pilot has a model aircraft certificate issued by the Aero Club of Italy, the maximum altitude rises to 150 meters.
- Weight Limits – drones are also classified by their weight. To pilot a professional drone with a load of 2-25 kg, you need a certificate issued by an ENAC-authorized Training Center and a LAPL medical certificate (Light aircraft pilot license) issued by an authorized doctor. Flight operations carried out by drones weighing 2 kg, or less are always considered non-critical (as long as they respect the characteristics of harmlessnessdictated by ENAC). Drones weighing less than 300 grams, have a maximum speed of 60 km/hour and recognize the symptoms of harmlessness foreseen by ENAC can also be used in the city (provided they do not fly over people’s heads) and do not require the certificate even if used for professional purposes.
These are just some of the points of the (controversial) ENAC regulation concerning the use of drones. To learn more and learn more about all the aspects relating to the use of these vehicles, consult the FAQ section of the ENAC website, the document containing the regulation on remotely piloted aircraft and the ENAC website page which contains all the latest regulations—related to drones.
Note: the rules relating to the use of remotely piloted systems are subject to changes and additions. To stay up to date on the topic, consult the ENAC website from time to time and follow some site or blog dedicated exclusively to drones.
How to Choose a Drone
Without a little clarity on the ENAC regulation on the use of drones, we can move on to the features to be taken into consideration before buying a vehicle of this type.
- Dimensions and Weight – as already said, drones differ in their weight and size. My advice is to start with a tiny and very cheap drone, maybe a mini-drone, so that you can practice flying at home (or in the courtyard) and not risk destroying a device that knows who knows how much money. Many drones, in the event of an accident, can be repaired thanks to special kits that can be purchased online. Still, for cheaper drones, the game is usually not worth the candle (instead, protect the vehicle adequately during the first flights).
- Autonomy – this is one of the sore points of drones. Most drones suitable for non-professional use have freedom of 10-30 minutes per charge. My advice is to buy a drone equipped with an interchangeable battery. In this way, you can take spare batteries with you and get greater autonomy. Keep in mind the fact that a more powerful battery (therefore with a higher amperage) also equates to a greater weight of the cell, and hence of the drone. Also find out about battery charging times, which can be very long.
- Maximum Height and Distance – taking into account the above ENAC regulations, before purchasing a drone, also check the height and the maximum length that it can reach during flight operations.
- Control System – drones can be controlled via Bluetooth (in this case they have a range of 10-20 meters), via Wi-Fi network (with a maximum range of 50 meters) or via radio frequency (with a maximum distance that can vary from model to model). To control them via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, individual smartphone apps can also be used. For drones that have a range of over 50 meters, GPS support can be useful, thanks to which the vehicle can use satellite coordinates to find your way around and easily reach your destination. Features that can be useful when you are a beginner with drones, however, are the automatic management of take-off and landing and the mechanical maintenance of the height in flight.
- Camera Support– the use of drones to take photos and aerial shots is continually growing. If you are interested in solutions of this type, check the type of digital camera integrated with the drone, the resolution of photos and videos that the device can achieve (e.g. VGA, Full HD or 4K) and the type of stabilization applied to the image. The more advanced drones, in addition to having a camera stabilization system (a sort of plate with shock absorbers that absorb vibrations), have an instrument called Gimbal that keeps the camera aligned on its axis, thus ensuring maximum stability of the images obtained. Drones with FPV (First Person View) function allow you to see the photos they are shooting in real-time. The more advanced drones also allow
- Stunts – many drones are programmed to perform tricks in flight. If you are interested in this feature, inquire about the type of tricks supported by the drone you intend to buy.
- Gps – Gps –equipped drones can intelligently understand where they are and where to go. They also can follow the user automatically.
- Led – some drones are equipped with LED lights that increase visibility and make their stunts more spectacular.
- Accessories – before buying a drone, you might also want to take a look at their accessories. Some toy drones, for example, can be customized by adding pliers or cannons to challenge friends’ drones.