In recent times there has been a lot of talk about drones. But what exactly are these drones? How many types are there? And, again, what are the rules that the law imposes for their use on Italian territory?
If you take a few minutes of your time, I will try to explain it to you and advise you which drone is best suited to your needs, if you want to buy one.
Here we had listed out the latest and advanced quality drones that are listed below.
- [4K Super Resolution Photos] 4K UHD camera equipped with shock absorption, it is able to use every single pixel giving you crystal clear photos and film. This allows the camera to provide smooth 4k video at 16 frames per second, 2.7K video at 25 frames per second. HS510 is definitely a travel essential.
- [Portable & Ultralight] This 4k drone has compact design in that the quadcopter arms and propeller blades can be folded. It is small (Folded Dimension:5.59*2.91*2.04) and weighs less than 250g/0.55lbs, you don't need to register your drone with the government. Nice Choice for Beginners!
- [Endless Fun in APP Control] With GPS Follow Me,Point of Interest,TapFly, the aircraft can shoot stable aerial shots.A person can complete creative film-making. With carrying case, It is much more convenient to carry while travelling.
- [GPS & GLONASS] Dual satellite connectivity using both GPS and GLONASS navigation systems, which means you should never loose a signal outdoors. Along with the optical flow positioning, Gyro and satellite systems, and it has terrific return-to-home point and a new more precise landing technology.
- [Brushless Motor] Brushless motor with aviation propellers for high aerodynamic efficiency, which is more quiet and longevous than brushed motor. What's more, package included 2 modular batteries.
- HD Pictures and Live Videos: D20 equipped with 720P HD Wi-Fi camera to take better aerial photos and videos; with FPV transmission, you can see the sky from a live video feed through smartphone app
- Best Drone Toy for Kids: Fly D20 is magically simple, just tap the One Key Start/Landing button to start the fly; Altitude Hold can maintain the drone at a certain height, which makes it so easy to control and take high quality footage
- Powerful and Safe: Features with low power alarm, Emergency stop, and 4 propeller guards to ensure a safe flight, 2 rechargeable and powerful batteries support up to 20mins, charge safe and fly longer
- 3D Flips and Waypoints Fly: Pushing the control sticks inwards to perform an impressive flip; Drawing a flight course on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly, add funs to your flight.
- Voice Control and Gesture Selfie: Allow to control the drone with simple voice comments like “ Take off” “ landing”; Post a V sign or palm in front of the camera, the drone can automatically take photos or video, good for selfie
- 2.7K HD camera drone: with the 110° FOV 90° adjustable 2.7K camera and 5G Wi-Fi transmission, snatpain SP510 drone provides you ultra-vivid and crystal clear photos (3840*2160) and videos (2976*1680@25fps) from nearly 1000ft away. Now, start exploring the world From an eagle-eye perspective.
- Smart GPS positioning + auto return: built-in with GPS system, the drone remembers the HomePointe. Real-time data on flight height, distance and speed are all visible on the app. And it returns automatically whenever battery is low, signal is lost or you press one key return. You will never lose the drone.
- Numerous features, endless fun: SP510 drone can be a great photography tool. Featuring follow Me mode, point of interest, waypoints and object track, it frees your hands and allows you to focus on creative video contents. You can even add narration while shooting videos. Grab it and film your adventures or happy moments.
- Easy to learn: it enables you to customize the flight distance limitation in beginners mode, so it won’t fly away before you get the hang of it. Equipped with one-key take off/land/return, auto hover, headless mode and 3 speeds switch, it is super friendly to newbies.
- Foldable + rechargeable: both the drone and controller are foldable and rechargeable, making the unit Super portable. No extra battery needed for the controller. And the 1500mAh high capacity drone battery offers you up to 16 minutes of flight. Just go and have fun!
- 【Foldable and Easy to Carry】Foldable & flexible blades make the drone small and portable, let you travel light, enjoy the flight fun.
- 【HD Pictures & Videos and FPV Function】120°Wide-angle 720P HD Camera including adjustable angle, which captures high-quality video and clear aerial photos. The WiFi real-time transmission FPV system can connect to your phone with the drone.
- 【Intelligent Voice Control Drone】Control your drone hands-free with simple voice commands like "take off", "landing", "left", "right", "forward", "backward". The drone beats any near competitors with this smart voice control and is indeed the best gift choice ever.
- 【Appealing Fly-by-Trajectory】Draw a path in your app interface, and the drone will fly following the path accordingly, which is the newest technology.
- 【Multiple Flight Modes & Double Flight Time】Altitude hold mode, gravity sensor mode, 360°flips & rolls, headless mode, one key start/landing/return, emergence stop and 3 speed mode adjustment, 2 modular batteries can support longer flight time for you and your family, which makes your flight more exciting and interesting.
- Capture Clear and Wider Footage: With the upgraded 90°adjustable camera and 120°wide angle lens, D50 can captures 2048 x 1152p high definition aerial photos and FPV live videos, allow you to see a wider view effectively.
- Drone for Kids and Adults: D50 is extremely beginner-friendly, fly out of box, you just need to tap the “One Key Start” button, it will take-off or landing automatically; equipped with Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, and 4 Speed Mode makes it fit for beginners and experts.
- Fly Safer and Longer:Features with Automatic Protection, Emergency Stop and Low Power Alarm, protect the drone from dropping or crashes, ensure a safety and worriless flight; comes with 2 modular batteries support up to 24 mins uninterrupted fly.
- Smart Control and Gesture Selfie: Upgraded drones with voice control and gravity control, you can control the drone with simple voice comments, or using the DEERC app from your smartphone, you can pose to the camera to trigger photo/video shooting, capture you in frame.
- Add Fun to your Fly: D50 is stunt drone, which can perform 360° flips and rolls, makes fly more attractive, you can define an exact flying route on the App map, by using Waypoints, D50 will bring you an spectacular flying experiences.
- User Friendly: D10 drone comes with one key start/landing, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, Speed Adjustment functions, adapts to all experience levels even for kids and beginners
- Flying Longer and Safer: Equipped with 4 Propeller Guards that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety; 2 Powerful batteries support up to 24 Mins fly, modular design make it easier and safer to charge
- Stable and Clearer Views: D10 Built-in high clearance 720P lens and FPV real time transmission, provides a further view from up to 100m away; Capture a HD footage and directly saved, share the amazing view to social media with just one click
- Advance Features: Tap Fly is the newest technology that by drawing a flight course on your smartphone, the drone will fly accordingly; Show your palm or V sign to the front camera, D10 will automatically take a photo or video, allows you to capture selfie easily by Gesture Control
- Smart Control Ways: D10 can be controlled with voice and gravity. You can speak to control the drone like commend of “take off” “landing, or waving your smartphone to the flying direction, adding funs to your flight
- [SMART & SMOOTH AUTONOMOUS FLIGHT] -Follow Me Mode and Fly-by-Trajectory technology that is now proven and matured over the years works beautifully together to enable smooth flight with easy piloting controls. Smart and smooth than ever.
- [1080P CAMERA & WiFi TRANMMISSION] - Built-in advanced 9-Axis mechanical gimbal and 1080P high-quality camera to captured the smooth, cinematic HD video you've expected. Note: 1080P content requires a 16/32 GB SD card(Card not included).
- [DUAL GPS NEVER LOST] - Integrates the latest technology with dual GPS to keep accurate positioning detail of your drone. The Return-to-Home function enables the T18 drone automatically return when battery low/ signal weak/ out of range. No worry about the lost.
- [APP ONE-KEY SHARE] -With the “Potensic-G” App, it allows you seamlessly connect to your smartphone, share your real-time pictures and videos directly to YouTube or Facebook. Start your trip and spread your joyful moment to your friends.
- [MORE ENJOYMENT AND BETTER PROTECT] - Come with 2 exchanged batteries& elegant aluminum case to extend playtime&enjoyment and better protect this Potensic T18 drone. PS: Potensic provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
- 1080P FHD 110° Wide-Angle Camera: Captures higher resolution photos and videos (1920 X 1080P), you can see what your drone sees from smartphone, enjoy a live video feed up from 80m away with FPV transmission.
- Considerate Design: HS160 Pro provides perfect solution for indoor and outdoor flying, foldable and lightweight makes it exceptionally easy to carry; come with 2 batteries provide up to 24 mins flight.
- Intelligent and Fun: Gesture control makes selfie so easy, simply rise your hand or pose V sign, the drone will take photos and videos; Draw a path on phone screen, and the drone can automatically fly along the routs you set.
- User Friendly : HS160Pro has multiple functions Altitude Hold, Optical Flow, Headless Mode, One Key Start /Landing and Speeds Adjustment, make it so easy to control even for kids.
- Gravity Control and Voice Control: Controlling the drone by adjusting the vertical and horizontal position of your smartphone; Or simply speak the commands like “take off", "landing", "left", "forward", "backward" to fly the drone.
- The Largest & Wind-Resistant: Large body and powerful motors keep drone hovering stably in wind. Headless Mode, Altitude Hold and One Key Takeoff and Landing for easier operation. Perfect for beginners. Size 16.9*16.9*6.9 IN
- 2K Optimized 120° FOV FPV 5GHz Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. You can enjoy the Real-Time Viewing right from your remote control. Ideal selfie done, catching every moment of your vacation from a birds-eye perspective. 5GHz WIFI enables clearer and farther FPV images transmission
- Easy to Assemble & Carry: The foldable propellers are pre-assembled. Just insert camera, landing gears and battery. Then, get it take off. Besides, the foldable propellers makes it easy to keep the drone or take it out.
- GPS Assisted Flight: Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or the signal is weak when flying out of range, never worrying about losing the drone. Follow Me Mode: The drone will automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame at all times, easier to get complex shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie
- Flying Time Up to 18 Mins / Longer Control Distance: Capacity of 3500mAh high performance battery and reaching up to 1968FT control distance giving you a more extensive flight experience. BLADES ARE UNDER THE FOAM BOX
- Take HD pictures and videos, enjoy FPV function: The E58 drone is equipped with a 120° Wide-angle 720P HD Camera including adjustable angle, which captures high-quality video and clear aerial photos. The Wi-Fi real-time transmission FPV system can connect to your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, thus enjoy the world above the horizon, accurately capture photos and record videos for extraordinary moments.
- Can be carried around & Replaceable Drone arm : The small fuselage contains excellent performance, clever folding design, let you travel light, enjoy the flight fun. The drone arm is replaceable, when the motor or drone arm is broken, you don't need to worry about the drone not performing anymore. Just replace the drone arm and it can fly again.
- It's easy for everyone to fly the drone: On altitude hold mode, you can accurately lock the height and location, stable hover and capture video or photos from any angle shooting, making the experience very easy and convenient, even a novice, can play this drone easily. The drone automatically takes off and lands with one click, which is very handy. There is an emergency landing feature to prevent collision with other things.
- 3D flip & one key return & Headless mode & Trimming: The E58 Drone includes the new 3D rolling special effects and can be quite the surprise! One-key return function allows the drone to return automatically without losing the drone. The Headless mode option can make the drone's front side the same as the remote control, making it easier to fly to your destination. With the Trimming function,you can adjust according to the tilt direction thus, making the drone stabilize during flight.
- APP controls have super cool functions: Download the APP to control the drone. Click on the gyroscope icon, the drone will fly according to the gravity of the mobile phone. Click the REV icon, the drone can flip the screen 180 degrees. Click on the VR icon to turn on mobile phone split screen mode. Wear the VR Glasses to experience real-time transmission 3D visualization. Click on the Trajectory flight icon to draw a flight trajectory on the phone. The drone will then follow the trajectory.
How to Choose a Drone?
How and When to Use Drones
Before analyzing the characteristics of the drones and finding out which ones are most suitable for you, let’s try to understand what are the rules that ENAC, the National Civil Aviation Authority, provides for the use of these means.
Well yes! If you think of buying a drone, take it out of the box and let it roam freely in your city – perhaps making video footage here and there – you’re wrong! The use of drones is governed by stringent rules that must be respected slavishly.
If you do not comply with these rules, you will face the payment of very high fines and, above all, you risk causing accidents to people or things. If you don’t want to take unnecessary risks, respect these rules.
- Recreational or Professional Purpose – drones can be used for recreational purposes (e.g. in model airfields) or professional goals. Drones intended for recreational use do not require authorizations from ENAC to be used and must not be registered in the national register (i.e. on the D-Flight website). Drones intended for professional use, on the other hand, must be logged in the National Register and can be used only upon presentation of a specific declaration (if used for non-critical operations) or after obtaining a special authorization (if used for critical services). Also, to use drones in the professional field you must get a certificate from ENAC (which requires participation in paid theoretical and practical courses), you must ensure the vehicle and certify it at a suitable company. For some particular airspace, then, clearance to the occupation of the air is necessary.
- Flight Rules– flight operations performed outside the model airfields are classified as critical and non-critical. Technicalities aside, we can say that it is NOT possible to fly drones over people’s heads; near urban agglomerations, near telecommunications or electricity supply infrastructures and in other areas considered sensitive. These rules always apply, even in the event of a drone failure or malfunction. Also, it must be emphasized that for most flight operations (i.e. non-critical operations) the visual flight mode (VLOS or EVLOS) is required, even for landing. Therefore the vehicle must be brought back to the ground seeing it person, without using cameras or other devices mounted on it. The usable flight space provides a maximum altitude of 70 meters and 500 meters away from the pilot. If the pilot has a model aircraft certificate issued by the Aero Club of Italy, the maximum altitude rises to 150 meters.
- Weight Limits – drones are also classified by their weight. To pilot a professional drone with a load of 2-25 kg, you need a certificate issued by an ENAC-authorized Training Center and a LAPL medical certificate (Light aircraft pilot license) issued by an authorized doctor. Flight operations carried out by drones weighing 2 kg, or less are always considered non-critical (as long as they respect the characteristics of harmlessnessdictated by ENAC). Drones weighing less than 300 grams, have a maximum speed of 60 km/hour and recognize the symptoms of harmlessness foreseen by ENAC can also be used in the city (provided they do not fly over people’s heads) and do not require the certificate even if used for professional purposes.
These are just some of the points of the (controversial) ENAC regulation concerning the use of drones. To learn more and learn more about all the aspects relating to the use of these vehicles, consult the FAQ section of the ENAC website, the document containing the regulation on remotely piloted aircraft and the ENAC website page which contains all the latest regulations—related to drones.
Note: the rules relating to the use of remotely piloted systems are subject to changes and additions. To stay up to date on the topic, consult the ENAC website from time to time and follow some site or blog dedicated exclusively to drones.
How to Choose a Drone
Without a little clarity on the ENAC regulation on the use of drones, we can move on to the features to be taken into consideration before buying a vehicle of this type.
- Dimensions and Weight – as already said, drones differ in their weight and size. My advice is to start with a tiny and very cheap drone, maybe a mini-drone, so that you can practice flying at home (or in the courtyard) and not risk destroying a device that knows who knows how much money. Many drones, in the event of an accident, can be repaired thanks to special kits that can be purchased online. Still, for cheaper drones, the game is usually not worth the candle (instead, protect the vehicle adequately during the first flights).
- Autonomy – this is one of the sore points of drones. Most drones suitable for non-professional use have freedom of 10-30 minutes per charge. My advice is to buy a drone equipped with an interchangeable battery. In this way, you can take spare batteries with you and get greater autonomy. Keep in mind the fact that a more powerful battery (therefore with a higher amperage) also equates to a greater weight of the cell, and hence of the drone. Also find out about battery charging times, which can be very long.
- Maximum Height and Distance – taking into account the above ENAC regulations, before purchasing a drone, also check the height and the maximum length that it can reach during flight operations.
- Control System – drones can be controlled via Bluetooth (in this case they have a range of 10-20 meters), via Wi-Fi network (with a maximum range of 50 meters) or via radio frequency (with a maximum distance that can vary from model to model). To control them via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, individual smartphone apps can also be used. For drones that have a range of over 50 meters, GPS support can be useful, thanks to which the vehicle can use satellite coordinates to find your way around and easily reach your destination. Features that can be useful when you are a beginner with drones, however, are the automatic management of take-off and landing and the mechanical maintenance of the height in flight.
- Camera Support– the use of drones to take photos and aerial shots is continually growing. If you are interested in solutions of this type, check the type of digital camera integrated with the drone, the resolution of photos and videos that the device can achieve (e.g. VGA, Full HD or 4K) and the type of stabilization applied to the image. The more advanced drones, in addition to having a camera stabilization system (a sort of plate with shock absorbers that absorb vibrations), have an instrument called Gimbal that keeps the camera aligned on its axis, thus ensuring maximum stability of the images obtained. Drones with FPV (First Person View) function allow you to see the photos they are shooting in real-time. The more advanced drones also allow
- Stunts – many drones are programmed to perform tricks in flight. If you are interested in this feature, inquire about the type of tricks supported by the drone you intend to buy.
- Gps – Gps –equipped drones can intelligently understand where they are and where to go. They also can follow the user automatically.
- Led – some drones are equipped with LED lights that increase visibility and make their stunts more spectacular.
- Accessories – before buying a drone, you might also want to take a look at their accessories. Some toy drones, for example, can be customized by adding pliers or cannons to challenge friends’ drones.