The gas fireplace in recent years has been imposed on an accomplice market its characteristic ease of installation, combined with the security and to the same functionality of a traditional fireplace, helping make every noticeably impacting home.
Thanks to a picturesque view of the flames can to “dance” inside the fireplace without any interruption, with its characteristic red and blue tones.
Right below we had selected some of the best gas fireplaces.
- ✔ High Quality Chrome Finished, Material-Zinc Die Cast, with strong resistance to torsion and abrasion
- ✔ 3"of usable length plus handle with Hole designed gas key,convenient to use
- ✔ Simple and compact Tee handle fireplace valve key looks great with any decor
- ✔ Use to turn log lighter valve on/off, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- ✔ The gas valve key fits 1/4 inch gas valve stems and 5/16 inch gas valve stems .Pls confirm the size of your gas valve stems before purchasing it
- BOOST FIREPLACE AMBIENCE-Create wonderful fireplace glow with beautiful embers.
- INDUSTRIAL-Our rock wool has uncompromising quality!
- SUBSTANTIAL-6oz bag will dress an entire fireplace
- SAFE-No special PPE required
- SIMPLE-Can be installed by anyone.
- DIE CAST CONSTRUCTION - Zamak #3 Zinc Die-Cast Alloy for durable outdoor or indoor applications.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits both 1/4" and 5/16" gas valve stems on both ball or globe gas valves.
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH- Bright polished chrome finish looks great with any decor.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Quality construction for good looks and durability.
- KEY LENGTH - Oval end adds 1" to overall length.
- LARGE ENOUGH FOR YOUR FIRE PLACE OR FIRE PIT: Ten life sized ceramic gas logs that won’t leave your fireplace looking bare. Logs range from 15 inches to 10 inches in size.
- GREAT FOR MOST TYPES OF FIREPLACES, INCLUDING: Vented gas fireplace, Outdoor gas fireplaces, indoor gas fireplaces, direct vent, zero clearance, natural gas, gel, standard fire pits, fake fireplaces, electric fireplace inserts, propane fireplaces, etc.
- KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE FROM ANY TOXIC FUMES: Natural Glo logs burn clean and do not release any ash or residue into the air like some lower quality fake fireplace logs.
- EXTREMELY REALISTIC: These ceramic wood logs look just like real wood logs when they’re in the fire. You’ll even see some orange/red hot spots under the logs while burning.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Natural Glo is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers
- Length Size: 8-Inch
- Decorative valve key for a superior look
- Solid plated key with Polished Chrome finish
- Fit with both 1/4" and 5/16" gas valve stems to Shut off/on the valve
- Durable Construction & Precision Machined, Perfect Choice for Fire pit & Fireplace Applications
- Shaft length is 8” , plus oval end(1”)
- Fits both 1/4" and 5/16" gas valve stems on both ball or globe gas valves
- Painted black finish looks great with any decoration
- Tee handle fireplace valve key; Use to turn gas valve on/off
- Durable construction, perfect choice for fire pit or fireplace applications
- 【Upgraded Your Fireplace】: GASPRO fireplace embers definitely adds so much life and wonderful glow to your gas fireplace/gas log set. A great mix of wool rock and vermiculite in this kit makes the fire warm, more lifelike!
- 【Add Realism】: The gas log embers is great to pair with log sets, really adds a realistic feel and effect to the fireplace, gives the illusion of real embers in a fire! Absolutely beautiful embers, looks like a post hot fire.
- 【Extra Vermiculite】: Looking like mica flakes, the vermiculite adds more sparkle and shine for additional effect and spread gas throughout the entire burner pan to aid in even flame distribution.
- 【Long Lasting】: You will get plenty of glowing embers and have an extra amount for future needs. One bag will last forever.
- 【Safe to Use】: Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral and the rock wool is made of selected basalt and diabase. They are safe, non-toxic, and 100 percent asbestos-free. You can use it with confidence.
- Material: The fire pit gas control valve kit are made of high quality brass material with heavy-duty construction for durable use.
- Application: Suitable for Low Pressure Repair Control System for Grill, Fire Pit, Fireplace & Heater
- Size: Thermocouple Length: 600mm/23.62inch; Head Tip: M8; Knob Diameter 44mm; "D" Insert for Valve: 6.0-6.1mm
- CE&CSA tested Main Control Valve In & Out with 3/8" Male Flare thread (Max BTU rating: 50000, Working Pressure 65 mbar)
- Package Included: Valve, Thermocouple, Plastic Black Bakelite Knob
Everything You Need to Know About gas Fireplaces
Why Choose a Gas Fireplace?
The gas fireplace represents one of the most versatile solutions on the ecological heating market, thanks to the noteworthy rapidity with which it is able to heat up to 120 square meters, and not least the opportunity to save on the purchase of wood or pellets for combustion as well as on the installation of an accessory hydraulic system.
This type of fireplace stands out thanks to its elegant and modern lines, being perfectly integrated into any type of environment regardless of furniture and style, boasting relatively affordable prices that can range between 1,000 and 2,500 euros if you prefer original brands and designs.
Just the gas fireplace is also capable of heating the environment through the ‘ issuance of humidified hot air, thus preventing any hassles produced by drying the air itself.
Some models also offer the opportunity to integrate balsamic essences, and to exploit the heat of the fumes produced for the production of hot water, by means of a so-called heat recovery unit which allows containing, like silos, from 60 to 90 liters of hot water kept at a temperature of about 60 ° C, thanks to the synergic power supply with electricity.
Types of Gas Fireplaces
The models of gas fireplaces can differ in particular from an aesthetic point of view, although the various types are tended to be divided by virtue of the operating mechanism. They are mainly distinguished in:
- Gas Fireplaces without Flue: characterized by an evident construction simplicity, they do not require the construction of a channel suitable for the escape of the fumes, making them suitable for all those who, for various reasons, cannot exploit a flue. Not having a natural draft, the chimneys without flue see the need for glass.
- Gas Fireplaces with Open Flame Flue: in this case both the construction and the installation, presenting some more complications. They do not require the presence of glass and are made up of a natural draft system able to guarantee even safer expulsion of the fumes.
- Gas Fireplaces with Flue and With Glass: similar in operation to the type of previous gas fireplaces, they present glass almost exclusively as a purely aesthetic factor, although they still guarantee a more linear expulsion of fumes. No less important, since the flame is “less free” it can be adjusted more quickly.
- Built-In Gas Fireplaces: this is a type of fireplace that can be easily traced both to models with and without a flue. However, the difference is certainly the refined and elegant design, able to perfectly reproduce the appearance of a traditional masonry fireplace, as well as the price, considerably higher as it obviously justifies the costs of the more complex and complex installation.
- Barzotti.it offers a wide range of gas fireplaces with classic, modern, and design lines, with or without a flue, ready to satisfy every kind of need related to the heating system.
Choosing a Gas Fireplace: The Advantages
The gas fireplaces have many advantages compared to traditional fireplaces, first of all, the ease of maintenance: if in fact the traditional fireplace must be cleaned regularly by removing any waste produced by the combustion of wood, in such a way as to avoid that the flue present incrustations.
The gas fireplace does not require any type of cleaning precisely because it uses gas to replace traditional fuel. The gas fireplace is also much simpler about its use since it simply uses a button for the ignition in spite of the traditional fireplace which represents a considerable effort due to the multiple actions to be performed: among these appears refueling and storage of wood as well as its location in order to promote combustion.
This solution aimed at space heating also proposes a faster installation which occurs as if the fireplace were a simple household appliance, without the need for any type of structural intervention.
Safer, the gas fireplaces do not disperse the fumes produced by combustion into the air and guarantee significant savings since the gas is less expensive than alternative fuels such as wood or pellets, this, however, taking into account that the caloric efficiency, depending on the model chosen, it can, however, be slightly lower.
The gas fireplaces offer a significant aesthetic impact, are pleasant, and consist of a design that is often unique and appreciated by most. Buying a gas fireplace.
Therefore, it means ensuring the same advantages given by the use of a traditional fireplace, but with significantly lower maintenance and management of the heating system thanks to the use of ecological and clean fuel gas.
In short, it is undoubtedly the most suitable solution for those who want to adequately heat the environment without however having to give up the style, design, and perception of a welcoming space as only a fireplace can make.
It can also be installed in any type of apartment, allowing you to easily heat each room without however causing temperature changes and always in total safety, thanks to the presence of control systems capable of blocking the gas supply automatically in case of accidental release of fumes or loss of flame.
Last but not least in order of importance, the gas fireplace can also be easily placed outdoors, perhaps under a porch, on a veranda or even below a terrace or on an attic, in order to create a particularly suggestive atmosphere.
Especially if the choice falls on a model covered in stone or slate. Versatile, refined, and functional, the gas fireplace is ready to easily replace traditional heating systems, ensuring safety and reliability.