The gas fireplace in recent years has been imposed on an accomplice market its characteristic ease of installation, combined with the security and to the same functionality of a traditional fireplace, helping make every noticeably impacting home.
Thanks to a picturesque view of the flames can to “dance” inside the fireplace without any interruption, with its characteristic red and blue tones.
Right below we had selected some of the best gas fireplaces.
- Material: The fire pit gas control valve kit are made of high quality brass material with heavy-duty construction for durable use.
- Package Included: Valve, Thermocouple, Plastic Black Bakelite Knob
- Size: Thermocouple Length: 600mm/23.62inch; Head Tip: M8; Knob Diameter 44mm; "D" Insert for Valve: 6.0-6.1mm
- Application: Suitable for Low Pressure Repair Control System for Grill, Fire Pit, Fireplace & Heater
- CE&CSA tested Main Control Valve In & Out with 3/8" Male Flare thread (Max BTU rating: 50000, Working Pressure 65 mbar)
- WARM&SMOKE-FREE BURNING: 28-inch large propane fire pit table offers heat output that is up to 50,000 BTU, which keeps providing stable and ample warmth in chilling winter. Outdoor gas fire pit table uses propane gas to ensure stable and environment-friendly burning. Hence, you will have a smokeless and romantic bonfire atmosphere .
- SAFE&DURABLE: 50,000 BTU fire pit table has CSA certification and safety valve. No worry about the safety when using it. Frame is made of powder-coated stainless steel, which is sturdy and heat-resistant. Delicate craftsmanship ensures smooth edges to prevent accidental scratches. Fully-enclosed hidden table body is designed with a ring that secures the bottom of the gas tank). No risk of tripping. 600D waterproof and durable table cover is offered to protect fire pit table from rain or snow.
- EASY-TO USE&ASSEMBLE: Gas Fire Pit adopts auto-Ignition and electronic ignition, perfectly solving the situation of unstable ignition. Clear panel prompts are also provided. Rotating the safety valve can easily turn on/off the fire pit. It is easy and convenient to use. And all accessories and instruction are provided, gas fire pit can be assembled with a blink of eyes. No tools required.
- MULTI-USE: 28-inch large propane fire pit table provides more space, can also place drinks and snacks around the edge, ideal for family gatherings or campfires. The matching cover can easily turn this gas fire pit into an ideal companion for any patio furniture. This gas fire pit table is perfect complimented for any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony.
- FASTING SHIPPING: Gas Fire Pit is consisted of Square Cover, 4.18 lbs Lava Stone, 600D Waterproof Table Cover, Screw accessories and Product Manual. If you have any questions about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us and the 24-hour online customer service will give you answer. To enjoy your new fire pit table, click 'Add to Cart' now !
- DIE CAST CONSTRUCTION - Zamak #3 Zinc Die-Cast Alloy for durable outdoor or indoor applications.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits both 1/4" and 5/16" gas valve stems on both ball or globe gas valves.
- BEAUTIFUL FINISH- Bright polished chrome finish looks great with any decor.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Quality construction for good looks and durability.
- KEY LENGTH - Oval end adds 1" to overall length.
- 【Specifications】►30" x 10" Rectangular Fire Pit Burner with a 1 1/4" top flange and Welded H-Burner installed. This burner is rated for up to 125,000 BTU’s. Pan depth: 2", Pan Lip: 1.2". Built-in weep holes to prevent water accumulation.【Package】► 1x Fire Pan + 1x burner + 1x Igniter + 1x Instructions + Screws/nuts. Our packing is strong enough to allow you to receive the product in perfect condition
- 【High quality stainless steel】► Manufactured from superior non-magnetic stainless steel, for maximum rust resistance and long life, resists damage from extreme temperatures as well as rust from weather-related moisture. ►Tips: burner pan also features a 1/2 inch welded nipple in the center for the fire ring and the gas source, as well as weep holes for drainage
- 【Used Widely】- Stainless steel rectangular drop-in fire pit pan and spark ignition DIY Kits are available for propane or natural gas fire pits in a variety of shapes and Sizes. If using liquid propane, an LP Air Mixer (90k BTU) is required and it will burn cleaner and look better
- 【Easy to Assemble and Install Kit】- A favorite for DIY projects because all you have to do is drop this burner pan into your fire pit, connect to a suitable gas source. Choose a color and style to fit your decor. We recommend 30 lbs fire glass for this pan and then watch the light show commence
- 【Create the perfect Gathering】- A fire pit can always create the feeling of a world class resort in your own back yard. Enjoy the dancing warmth of a dramatic and luminous campfire flame while gathering around your fire pit with family and friends. It's also a great option as christmas gift, let our fireplace burners warm your Christmas Eve and every winter night this year gone
- TECHNOLOGY - 26, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Blue Flame Heater Which Heats up to 1, 350 sq. ft. Area.
- DEPENDABLE - Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- STYLISH - 5 hand painted realistic detailed logs using superior ceramic fiber material give a stunning look.
- SAFE - Battery assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy to Use works on all televisions small and large widescreens
- Plays automatically and continues to repeat!
- #1 Seller - Your choice of Crackling or Music Option - Extended edition!
- Excellent quality and clarity.
- Full length of Fire is 60 minutes from start to finish
- 🔮Poétique fire pit glass selects higher clarity tempered glass material than regular fireglass’s, which looks more luminous. 100% filtered with 1/2” mesh sieve.
- 🔮Polished(not tumbled) for high quality, the reflective fire glass rocks convey elegance and refinement. One side is mirror-finished for fantastic shine and sparkle.
- 🔮Precisely tempered for safety at high temperature, all fireplace glass will not melt, crack or fade. Jar-packed for safe handling and storage.
- 🔮Perfect for almost all of the fire pits both indoor and outdoor, it is also for the garden decorations, Nature gas stove, Propane Fire Pits, Fireplaces, Fire bowls. That replaces gas logs wood and lava rocks, and other indoor/outdoor decoration.
- 🔮Poétique eco-friendly fireglass leaves no ash, smog, soot, grease or discernible odor. And it is reusable. If spray some sop water, glass will be with original luster.
- 100% made of natural Birchwood,each log sealed in a plastic bag.
- Kiln dried to sterilize, wick away moisture, and preserve the integrity of the natural bark.
- A total of 6 logs per order-Each log is approximately 15.74-16.14 inches long x 1.57 to 2.36 inches diameter.
- Each product is unique as this is a natural product and may not match the picture identically.
- A great decorative addition to a larger fireplace or fill a big wood basket.
Everything You Need to Know About gas Fireplaces
Why Choose a Gas Fireplace?
The gas fireplace represents one of the most versatile solutions on the ecological heating market, thanks to the noteworthy rapidity with which it is able to heat up to 120 square meters, and not least the opportunity to save on the purchase of wood or pellets for combustion as well as on the installation of an accessory hydraulic system.
This type of fireplace stands out thanks to its elegant and modern lines, being perfectly integrated into any type of environment regardless of furniture and style, boasting relatively affordable prices that can range between 1,000 and 2,500 euros if you prefer original brands and designs.
Just the gas fireplace is also capable of heating the environment through the ‘ issuance of humidified hot air, thus preventing any hassles produced by drying the air itself.
Some models also offer the opportunity to integrate balsamic essences, and to exploit the heat of the fumes produced for the production of hot water, by means of a so-called heat recovery unit which allows containing, like silos, from 60 to 90 liters of hot water kept at a temperature of about 60 ° C, thanks to the synergic power supply with electricity.
Types of Gas Fireplaces
The models of gas fireplaces can differ in particular from an aesthetic point of view, although the various types are tended to be divided by virtue of the operating mechanism. They are mainly distinguished in:
- Gas Fireplaces without Flue: characterized by an evident construction simplicity, they do not require the construction of a channel suitable for the escape of the fumes, making them suitable for all those who, for various reasons, cannot exploit a flue. Not having a natural draft, the chimneys without flue see the need for glass.
- Gas Fireplaces with Open Flame Flue: in this case both the construction and the installation, presenting some more complications. They do not require the presence of glass and are made up of a natural draft system able to guarantee even safer expulsion of the fumes.
- Gas Fireplaces with Flue and With Glass: similar in operation to the type of previous gas fireplaces, they present glass almost exclusively as a purely aesthetic factor, although they still guarantee a more linear expulsion of fumes. No less important, since the flame is “less free” it can be adjusted more quickly.
- Built-In Gas Fireplaces: this is a type of fireplace that can be easily traced both to models with and without a flue. However, the difference is certainly the refined and elegant design, able to perfectly reproduce the appearance of a traditional masonry fireplace, as well as the price, considerably higher as it obviously justifies the costs of the more complex and complex installation.
- Barzotti.it offers a wide range of gas fireplaces with classic, modern, and design lines, with or without a flue, ready to satisfy every kind of need related to the heating system.
Choosing a Gas Fireplace: The Advantages
The gas fireplaces have many advantages compared to traditional fireplaces, first of all, the ease of maintenance: if in fact the traditional fireplace must be cleaned regularly by removing any waste produced by the combustion of wood, in such a way as to avoid that the flue present incrustations.
The gas fireplace does not require any type of cleaning precisely because it uses gas to replace traditional fuel. The gas fireplace is also much simpler about its use since it simply uses a button for the ignition in spite of the traditional fireplace which represents a considerable effort due to the multiple actions to be performed: among these appears refueling and storage of wood as well as its location in order to promote combustion.
This solution aimed at space heating also proposes a faster installation which occurs as if the fireplace were a simple household appliance, without the need for any type of structural intervention.
Safer, the gas fireplaces do not disperse the fumes produced by combustion into the air and guarantee significant savings since the gas is less expensive than alternative fuels such as wood or pellets, this, however, taking into account that the caloric efficiency, depending on the model chosen, it can, however, be slightly lower.
The gas fireplaces offer a significant aesthetic impact, are pleasant, and consist of a design that is often unique and appreciated by most. Buying a gas fireplace.
Therefore, it means ensuring the same advantages given by the use of a traditional fireplace, but with significantly lower maintenance and management of the heating system thanks to the use of ecological and clean fuel gas.
In short, it is undoubtedly the most suitable solution for those who want to adequately heat the environment without however having to give up the style, design, and perception of a welcoming space as only a fireplace can make.
It can also be installed in any type of apartment, allowing you to easily heat each room without however causing temperature changes and always in total safety, thanks to the presence of control systems capable of blocking the gas supply automatically in case of accidental release of fumes or loss of flame.
Last but not least in order of importance, the gas fireplace can also be easily placed outdoors, perhaps under a porch, on a veranda or even below a terrace or on an attic, in order to create a particularly suggestive atmosphere.
Especially if the choice falls on a model covered in stone or slate. Versatile, refined, and functional, the gas fireplace is ready to easily replace traditional heating systems, ensuring safety and reliability.