The gas fireplace in recent years has been imposed on an accomplice market its characteristic ease of installation, combined with the security and to the same functionality of a traditional fireplace, helping make every noticeably impacting home.
Thanks to a picturesque view of the flames can to “dance” inside the fireplace without any interruption, with its characteristic red and blue tones.
Right below we had selected some of the best gas fireplaces.
- TECHNOLOGY - 32, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which Heats up to 1, 500 sq. ft. Area.
- DEPENDABLE - Variable Remote Control Thermostat offers the most customizable heat settings, Ideal for greater heat flow that could...
- STYLISH - Our Fireplace will bring style and functionality to your home with 6 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs. Great...
- ECONOMICAL - 99. 9% efficient with Dual Precision Ported Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental...
- SAFE - Battery assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon...
- Model #: DRL2055TEN
- Brand: Superior Fireplaces
- Weight: 133 lbs.
- Type: Direct Vent Gas Linear Fireplace with Electronic Ignition
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- 34,000 BTUs, designed to heat up to 1,200 square feet
- Hidden controls are hook-up ready with any standard millivolt thermostat
- Comes with 1 inch hook-up hose
- Log and burner set included for realistic-looking flames
- Optional leg kit, mantle kit, or insert kit available for purchase separately
- Flames rise through shimmering Diamond fireglass
- Sleek lines, abundant heat, and simple operation
- Up to 38,000 BTUs (heat-reduced 42" model available)
- No chimney or venting required makes installation fast, easy, and affordable
- NOTE - FEEL FREE TO GIVE US A RING TO TALK TO ONE OF OUR SALES PROFESSIONALS ABOUT ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES
- Model #: DVP36FP30N-DVP36D2H
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Includes: Logs, Burner, Tempered Glass, Herringbone Ceramic Fiber Brick
- Required: Must Choose Fireplace Barrier Screen or Door Set and Frame with Barrier Screen to Complete This Unit (Not Included;...
- Overall Dimensions: 37.62" (H) x 39" (W) x 19.87" (D).
- TECHNOLOGY - 26, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane Blue Flame Heater which Heats up to 1,...
- DEPENDABLE - Thermostat Control offers automatically cycles the burner on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal...
- ECONOMICAL - 99. 9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy...
- SAFE - Battery assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if...
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Ventless: No Chimney, Gas Lines nor Electricity Required
- Easy Installation - Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included).
- Easy or No Maintenance Required | Clean Burning | Eco-Friendly
- 3mm Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Powder Coated Steel, Tempered Glass
- Perfect for Custom Fireplace Projects in New Constructions or Remodels
Everything You Need to Know About gas Fireplaces
Why Choose a Gas Fireplace?
The gas fireplace represents one of the most versatile solutions on the ecological heating market, thanks to the noteworthy rapidity with which it is able to heat up to 120 square meters, and not least the opportunity to save on the purchase of wood or pellets for combustion as well as on the installation of an accessory hydraulic system.
This type of fireplace stands out thanks to its elegant and modern lines, being perfectly integrated into any type of environment regardless of furniture and style, boasting relatively affordable prices that can range between 1,000 and 2,500 euros if you prefer original brands and designs.
Just the gas fireplace is also capable of heating the environment through the ‘ issuance of humidified hot air, thus preventing any hassles produced by drying the air itself.
Some models also offer the opportunity to integrate balsamic essences, and to exploit the heat of the fumes produced for the production of hot water, by means of a so-called heat recovery unit which allows containing, like silos, from 60 to 90 liters of hot water kept at a temperature of about 60 ° C, thanks to the synergic power supply with electricity.
Types of Gas Fireplaces
The models of gas fireplaces can differ in particular from an aesthetic point of view, although the various types are tended to be divided by virtue of the operating mechanism. They are mainly distinguished in:
- Gas Fireplaces without Flue: characterized by an evident construction simplicity, they do not require the construction of a channel suitable for the escape of the fumes, making them suitable for all those who, for various reasons, cannot exploit a flue. Not having a natural draft, the chimneys without flue see the need for glass.
- Gas Fireplaces with Open Flame Flue: in this case both the construction and the installation, presenting some more complications. They do not require the presence of glass and are made up of a natural draft system able to guarantee even safer expulsion of the fumes.
- Gas Fireplaces with Flue and With Glass: similar in operation to the type of previous gas fireplaces, they present glass almost exclusively as a purely aesthetic factor, although they still guarantee a more linear expulsion of fumes. No less important, since the flame is “less free” it can be adjusted more quickly.
- Built-In Gas Fireplaces: this is a type of fireplace that can be easily traced both to models with and without a flue. However, the difference is certainly the refined and elegant design, able to perfectly reproduce the appearance of a traditional masonry fireplace, as well as the price, considerably higher as it obviously justifies the costs of the more complex and complex installation.
- Barzotti.it offers a wide range of gas fireplaces with classic, modern, and design lines, with or without a flue, ready to satisfy every kind of need related to the heating system.
Choosing a Gas Fireplace: The Advantages
The gas fireplaces have many advantages compared to traditional fireplaces, first of all, the ease of maintenance: if in fact the traditional fireplace must be cleaned regularly by removing any waste produced by the combustion of wood, in such a way as to avoid that the flue present incrustations.
The gas fireplace does not require any type of cleaning precisely because it uses gas to replace traditional fuel. The gas fireplace is also much simpler about its use since it simply uses a button for the ignition in spite of the traditional fireplace which represents a considerable effort due to the multiple actions to be performed: among these appears refueling and storage of wood as well as its location in order to promote combustion.
This solution aimed at space heating also proposes a faster installation which occurs as if the fireplace were a simple household appliance, without the need for any type of structural intervention.
Safer, the gas fireplaces do not disperse the fumes produced by combustion into the air and guarantee significant savings since the gas is less expensive than alternative fuels such as wood or pellets, this, however, taking into account that the caloric efficiency, depending on the model chosen, it can, however, be slightly lower.
The gas fireplaces offer a significant aesthetic impact, are pleasant, and consist of a design that is often unique and appreciated by most. Buying a gas fireplace.
Therefore, it means ensuring the same advantages given by the use of a traditional fireplace, but with significantly lower maintenance and management of the heating system thanks to the use of ecological and clean fuel gas.
In short, it is undoubtedly the most suitable solution for those who want to adequately heat the environment without however having to give up the style, design, and perception of a welcoming space as only a fireplace can make.
It can also be installed in any type of apartment, allowing you to easily heat each room without however causing temperature changes and always in total safety, thanks to the presence of control systems capable of blocking the gas supply automatically in case of accidental release of fumes or loss of flame.
Last but not least in order of importance, the gas fireplace can also be easily placed outdoors, perhaps under a porch, on a veranda or even below a terrace or on an attic, in order to create a particularly suggestive atmosphere.
Especially if the choice falls on a model covered in stone or slate. Versatile, refined, and functional, the gas fireplace is ready to easily replace traditional heating systems, ensuring safety and reliability.