Finally out of the cold winter season, we are preparing to enter the milder spring temperatures during which we begin to remove some layers of the ‘onion’ of clothes with which we have covered ourselves with the frost.
If you live in a particularly warm place, you might already consider buying a pair of comfortable men’s sandals, or maybe buy them for a trip to the tropics to keep your foot cooler during the long walks you will do.
On this page we give you some useful advice on how to choose good sandals, so you can better orientate yourself among the various products and make the most suitable choice for your needs.
Here we had selected the 11 best khombu sandals that are available in different sizes and colours.
- Adjustable Straps - Comfort Insole - Traction Outsole
- Traction outsole Pull tab for easy on and off
- Man made upper - Rubber outsole
- 6-11 (whole sizes) - Size & color subject to availability
- Wipe with damp cloth
- Performance hiking sandal featuring protective wrap-up toe guard, vented upper, and decorative bungee lacing
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Heel pull loop
- ULTIMATE SLIDES: From Khombu, enjoy the beach-ready comfort and style of these rugged mens slide sandals. They're the perfect open-toe pair of men's slides for the beach or pool this summer!
- RUSTIC STYLE: The laid-back rustic look on these mens Engineered Leather sandals is right at home on the sand and surf. Casual Engineered Leather sandals for men are essential summer fashion footwear
- COMFORTABLE SOLE: The soft suede cushion sole lends support and comfort to every step you'll take in these mens slip on sandals
- SECURE GRIP: Our slip on sandals for men include a flexible high-traction outsole designed to enhance your grip on a range of terrain types
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Khombu crafts all their mens Engineered Leather slides from the highest quality materials, for sandal footwear that's always durable, comfortable, and dependable
- Outdoor, sporty sandal
- Memory foam insole shapes to your foot for instant comfort
- Fusion Footbed adds and extra layer of cushion
- Roomy, relaxed fit
- Velcro closures for a personal fit
- Slide sandal featuring trio of connected leather straps and padded memory foam insole
Things to Consider Before Buying Khombu Sandals
It is known that sandals are often not exactly synonymous with great comfort, especially for long walks in the city. However, this does not mean that on the market, you cannot find models with a comfortable fit at an affordable price.
Some sandals have a cork sole that allows you to rest your foot without tiring and keep them even for a long day. Men’s sandals usually come with a flexible sole and a soft lining in which to insert the barefoot.
If the first times the model purchased seems uncomfortable, do not be alarmed because it is quite common. You just have to wear it and walk around it a bit to soften the sole and to make the sandal take the shape of the foot a little.
Some models have a buckle that allows you to adjust them, a very comfortable feature that allows you to tighten or loosen them around the foot according to your needs.
As always, we recommend checking the size well before buying footwear online and comparing the American one with the European one if the manufacturer does not show the latter.
Usually, they are those of the best brand to have this feature, while others may have the sole made with synthetic material, which does not necessarily translate into little comfort.
The main difference is that at first, a shoe with a synthetic sole could be hard, and you will have to get used to it before you can walk on it for a long time. At the same price, you can find sandals in leather or nubuck, ideal for those who want to avoid at all costs a model produced using a synthetic material.
Like closed shoes, sandals are also produced with different designs that can satisfy all needs. The most common ones have a hook and loop closure and protect the footwell from shocks, which makes them ideal for walks on rough terrain or the beach.
Some tear-off models also have a practical side buckle that allows you to tighten or widen the sandal closures without having to remove it.
Those who are looking for a sandal for simple days at the beach will be able to opt for a flip-flop model since they will not need to take long walks and will be able to keep part of the foot uncovered.
You can find men’s sandals with a very elegant design for all those who love fashion and want to show off their taste even during an informal evening.
There are also very particular sandals that imitate the aesthetics of those used by the Roman centurions and, although they are not designed to go for a walk, they can be a good solution to complete a carnival costume or for a comic convention.
Perspiration and Resistance
Nobody likes to have their feet closed in a vice of buckles and hook and loop fasteners, especially when the summer heat in the city makes itself felt and the asphalt seethes as if there were the rivers of hell underneath.
For this reason, it is always good to check that the material of the sandal is a minimum breathable so that you can give relief to your feet and not feel uncomfortable with bad smells.
In particular, those who love long walks or go on adventurous trips will have to look for a very resistant sandal. Otherwise, it could easily break and not last more than a few months. Hoping to have been helpful with our advice, we leave you now to review the models in the ranking.
Talking about sandals without considering the various existing types would be an understatement. The various brands produce sandals with a different design that can satisfy the different requests of users.
Considering that these shoes are often used for walking, you could consider buying a pair of Birkenstock, the famous sandals produced by the German company.
These shoes are suitable for walking and tourism in the hottest places, and in fact, they are comfortable and resistant … but they cost! If you are looking to save money or do not plan long walks in the sun, you could opt for a cheaper model.
Footwear brands often offer good sandals at affordable prices, so take a look also at the different catalogues you find online.
If the Birkenstocks are popular for their classic shape that leaves the foot open, the other sandals have Velcro closures that wrap and protect it, ideal for excursions on the rocks or in parks.
As with shoes, sandals are also produced using different materials, so be careful to choose a good quality pair. Usually, the best brands produce synthetic sandals both inside and outside, while the sole is made of rubber to favour better foot support and greater comfort.
The synthetic material, although it may seem of poor quality, is actually a good solution since it allows better perspiration if you suffer from any particular allergy.
However, you should look for a shoe with a leather lining and suede outer material, so as not to take risks. The important thing is that the sandals chosen give air to the foot and are breathable.