Buying a massage table that adapts entirely to the needs of operators in the beauty, health, and wellness sector are not that easy.
There are many aspects and components to be evaluated that can make the difference, and that can put you in a position of being completely satisfied with the purchase or regret not having bought another.
If you do not know what you want from the beginning, at least try to understand what you will need to avoid making an unsuccessful purchase.
The bed is undoubtedly a fundamental element for all masseurs to be able to work well and satisfy all the comfort needs of customers.
We are providing below the list of best top 7 best light weigh massage tables.
- ❂【PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT】: The massage table easy to move around if you're a traveling esthetician or massage professional! This massage table about 34 lbs. Portable massage table includes a durable carrying case.
- ❂【HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE MASSAGE TABLE】: The every sturdy feet of the massage bed are equipped with height-adjustable knobs, which can be adjusted to massage table height by turning the button. The massage table height adjusted from 24" to 34".The simple height adjustment method is convenient for the masseur to work better with spa bed.
- ❂【EXCELLENCE IN DETAIL PROCESSING】: The massage table cover draped in a luxurious PVC leather, durable, soft, and easy to clean, but spa bed has no offensive smell like other synthetic materials. The secure lock ensures safe and convenient carrying of the massage bed.
- ❂【HEALTHY & COMFORTABLE】:The massage table has a 2-inch-thick sponge, give you a soft and comfortable experience. The massage table made of highest quality beech , reinforced hardwood corner blocks for superior strength to enable up to 450lbs on the spa table.
- ❂【EASILY SET UP】: This massage bed do not require any tools,All we had to do was open/unfold massage bed from the middle and the legs automatically fell into place. Massage table quick installation method is saves valuable time.
- Beech Hardwood Frame / Multiple Frame Support Cables / Threaded Support Bar
- 2” High Density Foam Deck / Water & Oil Resistant PU Leather Upholstery
- Tabletop Dimensions: 73” x 28” / Height (Adjustable): 25.5” x 33.5” / Folded/Closed Table: 37” x 28” x 7”
- Table Weight: 30 lbs / 400 lbs Working Weight Capacity
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Face Cradle (SC-514), Face Cushion (SC-524), Sheet Set (SC-508), Threaded Support Bar, 2-Year Limited Warranty
- ★Ultimate Strength and Stability - Reinforced beech hardwood frame, high-tensile wire ropes and specially processed wooden legs are incorporated into this durable massage table for high solidity and weight limit (495lb); Non-slip foot pads prevent unwanted slide to elevate stability.
- ★Versatile & Ergonomic - Adjust headrest (0-90°) and backrest (0-60°) properly to conform to different positions during activities like foot massage, cupping, tattooing and more; Ergonomic face pillow offers better access to clients of different head shape for added comfort.
- ★Adjustable Height - Effortlessly adjust height (24in-35in) of this adjustable massage table via knobs on the wooden legs to fit for corresponding occasions, maximizing convenience for massage therapist while reducing their fatigue.
- ★Comfortable & Hygienic - Enjoy ultimate cushioning and uniform support by highly dense and resilient fire-retardant sponge, protected by durable oil/water-proof PVC leather covering, which can be cleaned with a simple wipe, promoting hygienic use and easy maintenance
- ★Portable & Space-saving - Customize massage experiences with easily detachable and installable face cradle, face pillow, armrests, and face hole plug, no tools required; Fold the spa bed into compact size with all accessories inside and firmly lock it with 2 metal lock catches; Included carrying bag further promote easy transport and storage while preventing dust
- ✔【Height & Backrest Adjustable】The height of the spa table can be adjusted from 59cm to 83cm. The backrest of the 3 sections massage table is adjustable. It can be raised (0 ~ 60º), stay in 10 positions for different angles.
- ✔【Easy Assembly】 It is easy to set up and close the spa bed. Open the case and let legs out and adjust them to the height you need, and then place a headrest, a hand pallet and two armrests in position. The headrest, the armrest, the hand pallet are all removable if you do not need them.
- ✔【Strong Frame】 The massage table bed is made of high quality solid aluminum. The max load is up to 270kg.
- ✔【Easy Maintenance】 The massage bed cover draped in a luxurious PVC leather, durable, soft, and easy to clean. The secure lock ensures safe and convenient carrying of the massage bed.
- ✔【On the Go】 The net weight of the massage table is 16.5kg. It includes a durable carrying bag with adjustable shoulder strap. It is easy to move around if you are a professional therapist or travel enthusiast.
- 【Comfortable Massage Table】This professional massage bed adopts high-quality materials. The bed is supported by aluminum alloy and plastic. The cushion is filled with soft sponge and covered by durable PVC leather. The surface is smooth and soft without unpleasant stitches.
- 【Adjustable Massage Bed】The whole height can be adjusted within 8 different positions, up to 34.6inch. According to your various needs, you can change the heights by pressing the knobs easily. Plus, for better experiences, the headrest adopts a quick-fix locking device, through which the angle of the headrest can be adjusted and locked.
- 【Removable Accessories】This professional spa table comes with a headrest, a pair of armrests, and a hand pallet. These accessories can be removed if you do not need them. It is easy to put in position or pull out.
- 【Waterproof & Oilproof Spa Bed】This 2 folding adjustable massage couch is covered by durable PVC leather, which is waterproof and oilproof. It is suitable for professional massages, such as Thai massage, Indian massage.
- 【No Complicated Installation】You just open the massage bed and let legs out and adjust the height and accessories to a suitable position. After the massage, just fold the supports and close it. The whole massage bed will become a carrying case. No complicated installation, and no tools required at all.
- 【Premium Comfort】: The massage table has a 4cm thick sponge, giving you a soft and comfortable experience. It is made of highest quality beech, reinforced hardwood corner blocks for superior strength to enable load up to 270kg on the massage bed spa table.
- 【Adjustable Height & Backrest】: The height of the massage table can be adjusted from 59cm to 83cm by twisting adjustment knobs on each leg. Also, the end section of the bed is liftable for different heights. You can lean on the backrest as you need. Then, the headrest adopts quick-fix locking device, through which the angle of the headrest can also be adjusted.
- 【Easy to Set up】: This massage bed can be easily set up. It does not require any tools , All we had to do was open/unfold massage bed from the middle and the legs automatically fell into place. Massage table quick installation method saves valuable time.
- 【Portable & Light Weight】: The massage table weighs 14.5kg. It includes a durable carrying bag with adjustable shoulder strap. It is easy to move around if you are a professional massager or travel enthusiast.
- 【Excellent in Details】: The massage table cover draped in a luxurious PVC leather, durable, soft, and easy to clean. The secure lock ensures safe and convenient carrying of the massage bed.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - With beechwood legs, a first-rate plywood reinforcement board, and steel wire ropes made of car brake cables, the VIVOHOME Portable Massage Table is a model of safety and stability; This massage bed has a dynamic load capacity of 275 pounds and a static load capacity of 496 pounds; The waterproof and oil-proof PVC leather is easy to clean; The comfortable high-density sponge is soft, has great rebound resilience, and doesn't deform easily
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT AND ANGLE - The massage bed has 10 height adjustment levels ranging from 24.4 to 33.5 inches; It's convenient for people of different heights to operate; The 6-lobe double-adjustment knob is easy to use and effort-saving; The headrest features adjustable angles between 0-90 degrees and an easy-to-install locking device
- HUMANIZED DESIGN - It comes with holes reserved for the removable headrests; Equipped with a breathing hole on the bed for people with smaller faces; Armrest pads can be installed on both sides to elevate your comfort
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE - Comes with metal buckles to securely fold the table; Fits easily into the provided storage bag; Designed with wear-resistant protective pads, which are located at the edge of the massage bed when unfolded and at the bottom of the case when folded; This allows you to fold the massage bed along its sides and avoid scratching its surface; Pre-installed non-slip foot pads also protect your floor from scrapes and scratches
- WIDELY APPLICABLE - It can be used for many purposes, such as home massages, spa and beauty treatments, physical therapy, clinical applications, and more; Comes with a lightweight bag to store and transport the massage bed; Ideal for mobile professionals including chiropractors, massage therapists, eyelash technicians, and others
Best Lightweight Massage Tables Buyer Guide
Types of Uses
If in ancient times, the practice of massage was almost always performed on the ground on the floor, the modern evolutions of this technique have brought more comfortable and ergonomic solutions. It is not only a matter of comfort for the patient but also for the operator, who is practicing at a comfortable height.
The first aspect to consider for an in-depth evaluation of the massage table that fully meets individual needs is to define the primary technique you intend to practice on it.
Depending on the technique practiced and, consequently, on the type of movements most operated on the patient’s body.
It will be easier to identify what the main requirements of your massage bed maybe. It is also good to remember that these furnishing accessories are often sought after also to be used by tattoo artists or in beauty centers.
Beds are very similar to those used for massages, precisely because both activities are performed in some institutions.
Structure and Materials
Always a symbol of extreme relaxation and personal care, the massage table is an article that hides, in its sheer simplicity, the secret of its high comfort.
Every single component, its general structure, and the materials with which it is made, all have the ultimate purpose of contributing to the effectiveness of the manipulations on the patient’s body.
Regardless of the peculiar characteristics of the selected model, their structure stands out clearly from that of the others:
- As a tattoo artist
- As a doctor – physiotherapist
- From beauty center
Compared to the specimens present in the tattoo studios, the structure of the massage beds does not include the “chair” mode.
Physicians and physiotherapeutic technicians, on the other hand, often make use of more particular and performing models such as the electric massage table.
Finally, the beautician’s bed does not necessarily have a hole to support the head, a detail that instead clearly characterizes those for massages.
The latter also includes the water massage bed, ideal for beauty and relaxation treatments, but not for therapy activities.
Most massage beds remotely remind hospital stretchers: both aim to keep the patient in a relaxed position, minimizing any inconvenience and tension.
The massage beds, in addition to being without side rails, have a much simpler structure, usually consisting of:
- A soft upper side consisting of fixed and reclining parts;
- A rigid or foldable lower support section said frame;
Complementary detachable accessories to increase comfort.
- Recent developments have led to solutions suitable for all those professionals who operate in multiple locations or at home with their patients.
In these cases, the portable massage table has dramatically simplified the lives of operators and customers, thus guaranteeing both quality treatments in all conditions. From this point of life, there is no difference in terms of comfort, practicality, and overall.
Artistry compared to the fixed massage table: the advantage lies in their portability and lightness.
Width of A Massage Table
In principle, the most common measures of a professional bed for beauty/wellness centers and spas are around 70 and 76 cm wide.
They also exist of smaller width but are usually recommended for therapists of short stature (in fact, having a bed too full could, in this case, jeopardize the accessibility to some areas of the recipient and, over time, create back pain problems).
Indeed, having a bed of greater width offers better comfort to your customers, but first of all, the dimensions must be assessed and decided based on the operator’s height and comfort. Otherwise, physical problems may arise, which over time, will cause you problems during treatment.
What Is the Best Length of A Cot?
The length of the bed is also essential for customer comfort and should not be underestimated.
Usually, the length of the beds is between 180 cm and 195 cm; the standard and most commonly used size is 185 cm.
It must be taken into consideration that with the simple addition of a headrest, the length can be easily changed and increased by 20/30 cm more for taller customers.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Ensuring a long life and efficiency of portable massage tables is not a challenging undertaking. It is sufficient to take care to open and close them following the instructions in the user manual of the selected model, and periodically check that all the components are in good condition.
As for maintenance, the only great care is to make sure, before the patient gets on, that the massage table is stable and does not make strange noises. Apply pressure and test pressure on the mattress before each use.
Cleaning is, in reality, the only primary care capable of keeping the article in excellent condition and for a long time. The pH of the skin, the oils.
Creams for therapies and aesthetic treatments, the continuous rubbing with the patient’s body, and the pressure exerted by the operator: all these factors, with time, can damage the mattress.
A thorough cleaning of the surfaces can guarantee a significant reduction in wear. It is not only a matter of better conservation of the materials that make up the professional massage table but also of hygiene and sanitization, a fundamental requirement for patient and operator safety.
Weight Considerations: Transportable or Fixed Massage Tables?
Usually, their weight ranges from 12 to 21 kg. If you often work at home, the ideal would be to find a folding bed under 15kg in weight, to make moving more comfortable and lighter.
If instead you work fixed in one place, but you need to fold the bed to make room for other treatments, then you can also opt for a foundation of even 20 kg. On the other hand, beds under 8 kg are not recommended because they are not very solid.
Usually, the lighter beds are made of aluminum but have a higher cost than the others.
If, on the other hand, you find a cot that you like very much, but that is heavy enough, you may want to buy a cot trolley. But don’t forget that you cannot still avoid all the lifts.
Easy to Use
The load-bearing frame is made of beech wood, which guarantees solidity during use, with a dynamic load of up to 300 kg and a static load of up to 900 kg. In addition to the general robustness, it is a material that is also very easy to clean from any oil residues.
Even the expanded padding, 7 cm thick, is covered with a cover of imitation leather, which considerably simplifies cleaning at the end of the operation.
The opening and closing of the Belton Classico XL massage table is the further great detail that determines its remarkable value.
It is equipped with side imitation leather handles to facilitate handling and an effective system of tie rods that allows, in a few seconds, to prepare it for treatments or to put it away.
Finally, the compartments under the mattress reserve an ad hoc space for all the accessories that are part of the kit, minimizing the compressive dimensions of these portable massage tables when they are closed.