The specific nail glue is a useful product to perform a series of operations in the best way. For example, it is indispensable when you need to glue the false nails to the natural ones or when you need to apply the tips to then be able to start the reconstruction.
Also, it is used to attach rhinestones, glitter, and other nail art decorations and to fix and adjust the nails when they break or chip (an event that rarely happens, if you have brittle nails). For all these operations, it is essential to use specific nail glue and not just any glue.
A product not specially formulated for nails could cause severe damage to the nail structure. Not to mention that “generic” glues are more toxic and therefore should never be used on skin and nails, because harmful substances could be absorbed.
Here we had selected the best nail glues that are listed below.
- ★ EXTRA-FILL Superstrong Nail Tip Adhesive with Fine Precision Brush Applicator
- ★ Quick Dry Nail Care Glue
- ★ Strong, Reliable and Long-Lasting Salon Professional Nail Glue. Compatible with all Nail Tips, Nailene, Makartt and Kiss Nail Glue.
- ★ Nail Technician Glue - Size: 8ml / 8g
- ★ Protective Hold for a Perfectly Strong Bonding of the Nail to the Tip
- DURABLE & FAST SETTING NAIL GLUE – Nailene Ultra Quick Nail Glue instantly bonds artificial & natural nails with superior holding power. It's ideal for artificial nail application as well as nail repair.
- NAIL CARE KIT ESSENTIAL – This quick dry nail glue has a precision tip applicator to provide consistent dispersion. It sets in seconds & holds firm for extra-long wearing, making it a must-have for your manicure kit or cosmetics bag.
- EASY APPLICATION – For artificial nails, spread a thin layer of glue over nail, press & hold for 5 seconds. To repair a nail, place a drop on the break or tear, hold repair in place with tweezers for 5 seconds, then buff the area smooth.
- DESIGNED TO IMPRESS – Pair this nail adhesive glue with our artificial glue-on nails that are easy to apply and designed to impress. If your beauty routine is about freshness & simplicity, try Nailene.
- NAILENE QUALITY – We make salon-quality artificial nail products that are easy to use & affordable for everyday wear including nail art, nail glue, acrylic kits & more.
- Kiss Products Maximum Speed Nail Glue instantly bonds artificial & natural nails with superior holding power. It's ideal for artificial nail application as well as nail repair.
- It sets in seconds & holds firm for extra-long wearing, making it a must-have for your manicure kit or cosmetics bag.
- For artificial nails, spread a thin layer of glue over nail, press & hold for 5 seconds. To repair a nail, place a drop on the break or tear, hold repair in place with tweezers for 5 seconds, then buff the area smooth.
- For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 4 Retail Package
- Use for Artificial Tips, Glue-on Nails & Natural Nails, Easy to apply, Precision application, Bonds in seconds, Super Strength
- QUALITY: Professional salon quality. Set quickly and holds longer with minimal air bubbles when applying.
- EASY: Easy to use and apply.
- Net Weight for each bottle: 0.1 oz (3g)
- Built-in Brush- Makartt professional nail glue bonds quickly, it brush with evenly and easy to apply on nails.
- Perfect Nail Adhesive Glue- Brush on nail glue is perfect for acrylic nails and broken nails, please make sure no air bubbles and no water on/ under your nails for at least an hour when you apply acrylic nail tips glue.
- Healthy Ingredients- Acrylic nail glue is made of Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, no harm to your nails.
- Brush On Nail Glue Capacity- 0.23 Oz/ 7 Ml, because Makartt false nail glue will expand on high temperature, this super nail glue are not filled to the top.
- Widely Use - Acrylic nail tips glue perfect for false nails, small rhinestones with flat-bottom, and broken nails.
- 5 pcs KDS Nail Tip Glue - Adhesive Super Bond For Acrylic Nails Tips
- 0.07 oz for each glue
- Durable, moisture-resistant and fast drying adhesion
- High quality nail glue for a secure fit of the artificial nails
- ULTRA HOLD PowerFlex Nail Glue creates the ultimate adhesive bond with its superior strength, quick-drying and long-lasting flex formula
- Multipurpose: Perfect for applying fake nails, repairing a split or cracked nail, or even adding nail art decorations! Bullet Point
- 2 PACK
- Ideal travel size
- A healthy nail look
- Bonds & repairs
- Contains 5 Pipettes
- ★3 in 1 Multifunctional Nail Glue Gel★ It can be used as nail glue for acrylic nails to stick the fake nail tips or the full cover false nails,it can be used as base coat for nail polish to make gel polish last longer, it can be used as slip solution for poly nail gel to lessen poly nail gel stickness when applying.
- ★Used as Nail Glue for Acrylic Nails★ After applying this brush on nail glue on your acrylic nails and sticking the acrylic nails to your nails,it will need 1-2 minutes curing under nail lamp.It makes the fake nails stick more firmly to your nail beds.No more Popping off, No more Shifting, Long Lasting Up to 3-4 weeks.
- ★Used as Base Coat for Nail Polish★ It can increase the adhesion between your nail and color gel polish when applying ECBASEKT 3 in 1 base coat gel.Apply a thin and average base coat gel to make your nail art stay longer.It also can be used with nail decorations.No peeling off easily and just like doing gel nails in salon.
- ★Used as Slip Solution for Poly Nail Gel★ Compared with normal slip solution,it is a new-typed nonvolatile and poly-nail-gel-soluble slip solution .It helps you spread and shape the poly nail gel effortlessly and smoothly and prevent the gel sticking to the brush, spatula or other nail art tools effectively.No more volatilization,No more applying gel nail problem when applying slip solution too much.
- ★Healthy Eco-friendly Material★ The 3 in 1 acrylic nail glue gel is made from natural resin with msds certificated and quality guarantee,light odor,non-toxic,harmless to your skin and natural nails.This curing needed nail glue for press on nails is suitable for all beginners and professional manicurists and can meet multiple nail art job need at the same time.
What to Look for Before Buying Nail Glue?
The Format: Glue with Brush and Spout
The bottles of nail glue that are on sale may have slightly different formats and methods of application. Specifically, it is possible to distinguish the adhesives that are applied with the brush and those that are used with the spout.
Both models are quite practical and comfortable to use, as well as being precise in the application. Therefore it is not easy to define a priori which is the best or most suitable type to choose.
To orient oneself in the choice, one must above all consider one’s level of ability: if you are not very expert and you don’t have much skill, it is probably better to buy a model with a spout.
Compared to the glue with the brush, the one with the spout is, in fact, a little easier to use and dose: it is, therefore, less likely that it will drool compromising the success of the operation.
Glue bottles of various capacities are available for sale: indicatively from a minimum of 3 ml up to a maximum of 28. In choosing the product, this aspect must also be considered. Usually, large bottles are more suitable for professional use; the smaller ones are ideal for use at home.
Drying Efficiency and Speed
When choosing a suitable nail adhesive, drying times must also be considered: for many women, the fact that glue has a rapid setting and dries quickly is a fundamental feature.
Indeed, it is an element that allows you to save a lot of time: a performing and efficient nail glue should, therefore, have this feature. Adhesives are available for sale, which dry in seconds. However, choosing a glue that can dry quickly is not always the winning choice.
If you are not very expert it is perhaps better to fold over the glue with longer drying times: in this way, you will have time to intervene in case of errors (for example, if you place the tips or decorations incorrectly).
Which is not possible – or at least more complicated – with a quick-setting glue. In a case like this, therefore, it is better to choose a glue that is a little less performing, but ultimately more suitable for your level of ability and manual skills.
When choosing a good nail glue, you should always check if it is a transparent glue. In this case, there are no half measures, nor is it essential to consider your level of experience.
The glue must always be transparent because only in this way it is possible to hide it well under the enamel or use it as needed, without being noticed.
Strength and durability of the seal
The sealing capacity of glue and its duration should also be considered: on average, a suitable nail adhesive should last for about 3-4 days. The low-quality glues, on the other hand, last just a day or two and, in the worst cases, they begin to yield even after a few hours.
The composition of the glue is also essential: glues that act delicately are preferred because they are formulated with ingredients that respect the structure of the nail and enriched with substances that protect it.
How to Remove Nail Glue
Even if the applicators that are on sale are high precision, it can happen – especially to the less experienced ones – to have to remove glue residues or any burrs from the nails. Or, when removing false nails, it is quite common to find glue residues on natural nails, which must necessarily be eliminated.
To do this, it is advisable to follow some steps that allow you to remove the glue gently:
First of all, it is useful to file the glue residues using a thin file: in this way it is possible to reduce the quantity of adhesive to be removed.
At this point, it is advisable to dip your hands for about 5 minutes in a basin filled with warm water with a little neutral soap.
Soaking is used to soften the dried glue: now, after drying your hands, it will be easier to remove the residues with the lime or to detach them with your hands.
If the glue does not come off quickly, then a cotton ball soaked in a solvent can be used.
Complete Kit for Beginners
Those who have never carried out a semi-permanent gel treatment may find it challenging to use the oven or to carry out each phase.
This combination of Mesauda products, on the other hand, is designed precisely for those who do not have a great deal of experience in the sector and need to start practicing: inside the package.
An instruction booklet is included which describes step by step what do, with the relative timing, so as not to feel disoriented and be able to assume a greater awareness of the activity.
The kit included in the package is complete and functional. Inside you will find a 100/180 curved file (it can be black or gray), a white buffer brick, a colored glaze (you can choose between the color when ordering), a 14 ml ultra bond and a 5 ml jar with transparent base and topcoat.
A convenient nail polish remover bowl (available in pink, black or white), in which you can pour the supplied remover and dip your fingers in it, as well as a jar with the cleanser, i.e., the 125 ml degreaser, a 100 cuticle oil ml, a set of ten orange sticks and one hundred absorbent cellulose pads.
Finally, the 16 watt UV oven (made in China and available in white or pink) with four neon lights is also included, the size also compatible with the feet; it also has a 120 or 180-second timer and a pull-out drawer. By purchasing this kit, you can immediately start experimenting.
The only not completely satisfactory note of this proposal by Mesauda is the oven included in the package and which is not particularly compelling. The consequence is an ability to dry the enamel more slowly, so you will need to be patient.
However, considering the price, in the beginning, it is more than reasonable and, perhaps, over time, you can decide to replace it with a more performing one.