The specific nail glue is a useful product to perform a series of operations in the best way. For example, it is indispensable when you need to glue the false nails to the natural ones or when you need to apply the tips to then be able to start the reconstruction.
Also, it is used to attach rhinestones, glitter, and other nail art decorations and to fix and adjust the nails when they break or chip (an event that rarely happens, if you have brittle nails). For all these operations, it is essential to use specific nail glue and not just any glue.
A product not specially formulated for nails could cause severe damage to the nail structure. Not to mention that “generic” glues are more toxic and therefore should never be used on skin and nails, because harmful substances could be absorbed.
Here we had selected the best nail glues that are listed below.
- Package: 3 bottles
- Each bottle size : Net Wt : 0.10 oz(3 g)
- Set quickly and hold longer with minimal air bubbles when applying
- For Acrylic nail tips
- Caution : Bonds skin instantly
- 100 pcs KDS Nail Tip Glue
- Built-in Brush-professional nail glue bonds quickly, it brush with evenly and easy to apply on nails
- Brushes on evenly to prevent air pockets, Precision application, easy brush for application
- Widely Use - Acrylic nail tips glue perfect for false nails, small rhinestones with flat-bottom, and broken nails.
- With high quality material, Kiss Powerflex-Brush-on Glue is fast drying and adhesive perfectly, instantly bonds artificial &...
- [HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL SOFT NAIL TIPS SQUARE] Gelike EC short gel x nail kit constructed with resin material newest soak off PMMA....
- [PORTABLE & COMPACT MINI LIGHT] The Gelike EC short soft gel nail tips kit is equipped with a mini UV light lamp that is...
- [6-IN-1 Nail Tip Glue] The glue for press on nail is also made from resin that provides perfect fitting on natural nails once the...
- [Package Includes] The Gelike EC gel nail extensions kit includes 1 bottle of 8ml gel nail glue, 1 mini UV lamp for drying the gel...
- [Recommended Usage and Safety Instruction] To experience the professional nail extension kit to the fullest, use the false nails,...
- Has a medium consistency adhesive
- Formulated to dry within seconds
- Assures perfect control and proper placement
- Brushes on evenly and artificial nails will adhere to natural nails without any gaps
- Use with Artifical Nails, Tips & Batural Nails
- No bubbles, no pop-offs, and longer-lasting wear
- New environmental protection：Environmental protection colloid 100% brand new & high quality
- Portable use：Self-adhesive, this nail adhesive tabs is a convenient way to Help stick your fake nail.Easy to remove,can make the...
- Upgrade：This is a jelly sticker, which is a little thicker than the ordinary sticker, and it is more viscous and firmer.It lasts...
- Multiple sizes: 6 sizes and 24 stickers per nail glue stickers
- Alternative: This jelly gel replaces nail gel. Easy to use, portable, and affordable
- Durable, moisture-resistant and fast drying adhesion
- High quality nail glue for a secure fit of the artificial nails
- 8 IN 1 NAIL GEL GLUE: BettyCora nail glue gel can be used as nail glue for nail tips, base gel, rhinestone glue for nails, nail...
- DURABLE & LONG LASTING NAIL TIPS GLUE: Super strong nail glue own excellent adhesion and break resistant, allows the attractive...
- HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: UV gel nail glue is made of natural resins and healthy ingredients, can be used with confidence. Cruelty &...
- 3-MINUTE NAIL EXTENSION: Make proper nail-prep, choose the right size nail tips, apply gel glue and press on your nails, hold to...
- WARM TIPS TO LONG-LASTING:1. Make sure that you made proper nail prep, can also apply nail dehydrator to longer lasting before...
- Beetles Easy Gel Nail Extension Kit: Our new Nail Tips & Gel Nail Kit includes a UV LED Nail Lamp, 7.5ml Nail Gel, 240pcs Nail...
- 2 In 1 Base Gel & Nail Gel：This Multi-functional Nail Gel is not only for nail tips adhesive, but also can be used as Base Gel!...
- Break Resistant, Super Strong: Extend your nails in a mere 3 minutes and show them off for more than 21 days! Our developed...
- Compatible with All Kinds of Gel Nail Polish: Portable Nail Lamp can cure all brands’ base coat, top coat, nail gel, hard...
- Premium Quality Nail Tips: Made with high quality ABS material, they are breathable, lightweight and durable, makes your nails...
What to Look for Before Buying Nail Glue?
The Format: Glue with Brush and Spout
The bottles of nail glue that are on sale may have slightly different formats and methods of application. Specifically, it is possible to distinguish the adhesives that are applied with the brush and those that are used with the spout.
Both models are quite practical and comfortable to use, as well as being precise in the application. Therefore it is not easy to define a priori which is the best or most suitable type to choose.
To orient oneself in the choice, one must above all consider one’s level of ability: if you are not very expert and you don’t have much skill, it is probably better to buy a model with a spout.
Compared to the glue with the brush, the one with the spout is, in fact, a little easier to use and dose: it is, therefore, less likely that it will drool compromising the success of the operation.
Glue bottles of various capacities are available for sale: indicatively from a minimum of 3 ml up to a maximum of 28. In choosing the product, this aspect must also be considered. Usually, large bottles are more suitable for professional use; the smaller ones are ideal for use at home.
Drying Efficiency and Speed
When choosing a suitable nail adhesive, drying times must also be considered: for many women, the fact that glue has a rapid setting and dries quickly is a fundamental feature.
Indeed, it is an element that allows you to save a lot of time: a performing and efficient nail glue should, therefore, have this feature. Adhesives are available for sale, which dry in seconds. However, choosing a glue that can dry quickly is not always the winning choice.
If you are not very expert it is perhaps better to fold over the glue with longer drying times: in this way, you will have time to intervene in case of errors (for example, if you place the tips or decorations incorrectly).
Which is not possible – or at least more complicated – with a quick-setting glue. In a case like this, therefore, it is better to choose a glue that is a little less performing, but ultimately more suitable for your level of ability and manual skills.
When choosing a good nail glue, you should always check if it is a transparent glue. In this case, there are no half measures, nor is it essential to consider your level of experience.
The glue must always be transparent because only in this way it is possible to hide it well under the enamel or use it as needed, without being noticed.
Strength and durability of the seal
The sealing capacity of glue and its duration should also be considered: on average, a suitable nail adhesive should last for about 3-4 days. The low-quality glues, on the other hand, last just a day or two and, in the worst cases, they begin to yield even after a few hours.
The composition of the glue is also essential: glues that act delicately are preferred because they are formulated with ingredients that respect the structure of the nail and enriched with substances that protect it.
How to Remove Nail Glue
Even if the applicators that are on sale are high precision, it can happen – especially to the less experienced ones – to have to remove glue residues or any burrs from the nails. Or, when removing false nails, it is quite common to find glue residues on natural nails, which must necessarily be eliminated.
To do this, it is advisable to follow some steps that allow you to remove the glue gently:
First of all, it is useful to file the glue residues using a thin file: in this way it is possible to reduce the quantity of adhesive to be removed.
At this point, it is advisable to dip your hands for about 5 minutes in a basin filled with warm water with a little neutral soap.
Soaking is used to soften the dried glue: now, after drying your hands, it will be easier to remove the residues with the lime or to detach them with your hands.
If the glue does not come off quickly, then a cotton ball soaked in a solvent can be used.
Complete Kit for Beginners
Those who have never carried out a semi-permanent gel treatment may find it challenging to use the oven or to carry out each phase.
This combination of Mesauda products, on the other hand, is designed precisely for those who do not have a great deal of experience in the sector and need to start practicing: inside the package.
An instruction booklet is included which describes step by step what do, with the relative timing, so as not to feel disoriented and be able to assume a greater awareness of the activity.
The kit included in the package is complete and functional. Inside you will find a 100/180 curved file (it can be black or gray), a white buffer brick, a colored glaze (you can choose between the color when ordering), a 14 ml ultra bond and a 5 ml jar with transparent base and topcoat.
A convenient nail polish remover bowl (available in pink, black or white), in which you can pour the supplied remover and dip your fingers in it, as well as a jar with the cleanser, i.e., the 125 ml degreaser, a 100 cuticle oil ml, a set of ten orange sticks and one hundred absorbent cellulose pads.
Finally, the 16 watt UV oven (made in China and available in white or pink) with four neon lights is also included, the size also compatible with the feet; it also has a 120 or 180-second timer and a pull-out drawer. By purchasing this kit, you can immediately start experimenting.
The only not completely satisfactory note of this proposal by Mesauda is the oven included in the package and which is not particularly compelling. The consequence is an ability to dry the enamel more slowly, so you will need to be patient.
However, considering the price, in the beginning, it is more than reasonable and, perhaps, over time, you can decide to replace it with a more performing one.