When you come home from work, there is nothing better than a nice massage. Often you ask your partner, but since it is a real art, not everyone can have the necessary talent. So either go to an expert or rely on a neck massager.
Doing a massage on the neck and back can be a real cure-all in case of pain and contracture, but you don’t always have the time and resources necessary for sessions at specialized centers.
A valid alternative can be the cervical massager, a device capable of reproducing the same manual movements aimed at muscle and circulatory stimulation, conceived and studied to alleviate the ailments caused by neck pain, inflammation or minor trauma.
Here we have selected the best neck massagers that are the latest and best of the current time.
- ALLEVIATE ACUTE PAINS & MUSCLE SORENESS: Save your precious time and hard earned money with a RESTECK shiatsu massager kit. Minimize acute pains that would hinder your every move and enjoy life to the fullest. Ease neck stiffness, eliminate constant fatigue, soothe aching muscles and promote proper blood circulation.
- ENJOY A DEEP MASSAGE EVEN ON THE GO: One of the greatest things about this shiatsu massager is its portable nature. Enjoy a rejuvenating massage even on the go with our massager pillow. Great for road trips, traveling, camping, car use, the office and more. It comes in a wonderful leather pouch for hassle free carrying and storage
- CONTROL HEAT & STIMULATION TO YOUR NEEDS: This shiatsu massager has 4 buttons for facilitated use. Regulate the heat to achieve the coziest massage ever depending on your needs. Choose the right stimulation mode. Lay back and relax. The clever bidirectional kneading nodes ensure endless comfort and massaging pleasure
- MASSAGE EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY: Explore the multipurpose nature of our shiatsu kneading massager pillow today. Works miracles all over your body from head to toe! Use on your neck, shoulder, back and legs. Great for your glutes, calves and even your feet. Enjoy a full body and stimulating massage in the comfort of your living room!
- GET THIS THERAPY MASSAGER WITH CONFIDENCE: Satisfying our customers is our top priority. That is why this massager is backed by our LIFETIME warranty policy! In the unlikely event of ever having any issues with it. Get your shiatsu kneading massager pillow today or make a thoughtful gift to a dear friend or beloved family member!
- Adjustable intensity button providing 3 different speeds, from low,medium and high depending on your preference.
- Features 8 deep-kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to sooth tired, relieve muscle tightness.
- Built in advanced heat function transfers warmth to muscles. Automatic shut down in 20 minutes.
- 3D-Rotation kneading massage rollers in ergonomic U-design, perfect for office, vehicle and home, UL approved power adapter and a car adapter are included.
- Can be used for body massage, neck, shoulder, back, leg, waist massage.
- Relieves Sore Muscles: Powerful 3-Dimension Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes relax overused and tight muscles (Automatically changes direction every minute); Advanced Heating function soothes aching muscles and can be turned on & off with ease
- Versatile: Ergonomic and compact pillow massager fits perfectly behind neck and body contours of lower- & upper-back, abdomen, calf, and thigh areas
- Makes The Perfect Gift: Give the gift of high-end, high tech comfort to your loved ones!
- Needs To Be Plugged In: The massager needs to be plugged into a wall plug for it to work. It is not a rechargeable massager. The UL approved power adaptor works with both 110-120V & 220-240V electrical outlet
- Reliable Seller: Your 100% satisfaction means the world to us. There is a 90-day window in which you can return your massager for any reason. No questions asked. We will even pay for your return shipping. If anything happens to your device within a 1-year period, we will send you a tested replacement model at no cost to you.
- Care for Your Family: Use with this shiatsu massager for 15 minutes each time.
- Simulated Hand Kneading Massage: 8 Bi-directional rotation knots with optional heating mode and 3 adjustable intensities, this equipment customizes massage for your whole body: neck, cervical, shoulder, back, waist and legs.
- Home Use: With the AC and DC adapters in the package, you can have a massage after a busy job, or enjoy a massage at home anytime and anywhere.
- Skin Care Material: Premium breathable mesh and PU leather, easy to disperse heat and more comfortable.
- Overheating protection and auto shut-off function offer you a safe massage journey.
- DEEPER KNEADING MASSAGE: Neck massager uses eight Bi-directional rotation kneading massage heads for therapeutic purposes. Back massager also capable of massaging in two directions if needed, with a simple one-button switch to choose which one. As you would expect from any high-end back massager, the back and neck massager can also massage your back, waist, limbs, and shoulders along with being very effective at providing your neck with the comfort it deserves
- SPECIAL HEATING FUNCTION: It is important for any neck massager you might consider buying to be not only easy to operate but comfortable as well. Our Mirakel Shiatsu neck Massager Pillow has this feature. Neck massager is lightweight and comfortable to wear for a long time. Thanks to its built-in heating function, neck massager pillow will help soothe fatigued muscles and reduce stress. Neck massager made of breathable fabric that promotes heat penetration and maximizes nodular massage
- BEST MASSAGER FOR YOU: Back massager is able to directly control the working position of the massager and the precise strength of the muscle at any given moment.Although all neck massagers can be placed anywhere on the neck, shoulders or back, Mirakel back massager can achieve more precise and smooth control. Back and neck massager precise positioning means we can target specific muscles in the neck and back which perfectly solves the parts that ordinary back massagers cannot reach
- DURABLE AND SOFT MATERIAL: This classic-style back massager is made of linen fabric to make the massager look better and allow you to enjoy a relaxing massage. Back massager as a gift, the neck massager is well designed to relieve muscle soreness and fatigue. Back massager is a good helper for home and travel. Neck massager comes with a car power supply that allows you or your passengers to enjoy a soothing massage simply by plugging the power connector into the cigarette lighter
- EASY TO OPERATE: Back massager has integrated controls for convenient use. One simple press on the power button to enjoy real comfort and relief. Neck massager with a unique and flexible strap, you can easily adjust the pressure in the soft area for the best results. Three custom speed modes give you the treatment you need to massage your neck. Overheat protection and 15 minute auto-shutdown feature ensure safe use
- Shiatsu NECK MASSAGER FOR PAIN RELIEF - In this day and age, your neck is suffering from great pressure after desk work or smart phone, Makes your head increases the pressure and becomes up to 5 times heavier causing neck pain poor posture and fatigue. With Cunmiso Shiatsu Neck Massager, give the much-needed relaxation to your muscle tension and cervical fatigue. It not just relaxes the stressed muscle tissues but regulates the blood circulation as well. A best gift for your family and friends.
- REALISTIC FINGERS MASSAGE - Equipped with 115 Fahrenheit constant-temperature and warm compress technique. The neck relax massager utilized 4 adjustable modes and 8 massage rollers work both clockwise and counter clockwise, imitating human finger massage motion such as pull, roll, knead, offering you real therapist massage experience, and helping to promote blood circulation and relieve tensed muscles.
- EVERY DAY CAN BE A SPA DAY - The neck relax device comes with Ergonomic and 3D handle comfort grip design, adjustable the handle （hand washable) let you control the intensity of the massage for complete customization. Cunmiso intelligent neck massager has been carefully engineered to provide its users maximum comfort, convenience and truly effective professional pain relieve therapeutic massage at home under 15 minutes.
- NO MORE WIRES! ENJOY RECHARGEABLE MASSAGE ANYTIME ANYWHERE - With no wires running from the controller to the pads, you can use it anytime anywhere. The cordless neck massager head is made of high quality Lycra fabric, fine and smooth with good elasticity. Allows you to enjoy a comfortable massage for last long time after full charged , 15 minutes per day ( With a 15 mins auto-off function to avoid overuse)
- SAFE TO USE AND NO RISK PURCHASE - PLEASE DO NOT use when implantation of pacemakers or carrying metal in the body is prohibited! PLEASE full charge the massager before use. PLEASE read the instructions carefully before use, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- 【Cordless and Portable】: Powered by high quality rechargeable lithium battery, Remote Control and lightweight, Say goodbye to the bulky wire neck massager, more secure and portable, you can use it in office, home or on your trip.
- 【Cordless and Portable】: Powered by high quality rechargeable lithium battery, Remote Control and lightweight, Say goodbye to the bulky wire neck massager, more secure and portable, you can use it in office, home or on your trip.
- 【3 Modes, 15 Levels of Intensity】：With the Tap mode, Massage mode and Acupuncture mode, it can simulate human tapping, massage and acupuncture. 15 levels Intensity meet your different massage needs. Choose the heat mode, with a 107ºF constant temperature fomentation which is as comfortable as a hot towel.
- 【Comfortable and safe】: With skin-friendly breathable materials and intelligent 4D suspension design, it can fits your neck better. give you the most comfortable neck relaxation. What's more, the neck massager is equipped with a 15-minute auto-off function to ensure you a safe massage experience.
- 【Attention】: This neck massager uses electric pulse massage way, do not use it for implantation of pacemakers or with metal in the body. You may feel a slight electric shock for the first use, that is normal. Tips: please be sure to keep your neck moist before use, and you will feel the electric pulses stronger and relax your neck better.
- NECK MASSAGER FOR PAIN RELIEF - In this day and age, your neck is suffering from great pressure after desk work or smart phone, Makes your head increases the pressure and becomes up to 5 times heavier causing neck pain poor posture and fatigue. With TENS Electric Pulse Neck Massager, give the much-needed relaxation to your muscle tension and cervical fatigue. It not just relaxes the stressed muscle tissues but regulates the blood circulation as well. A best gift for your family and friends.
- 6 MODELS 15 LEVELS OF INTENSITY WITH 4 POINT THERMOSTATIC HOT COMPRESS - Equipped with 107.6°F constant-temperature and warm compress technique. PLEASE TURN OFF the heating button if unable to bear. It utilized 4-point fixed heating design & 3D magnetic electrode pads to give out electric current at a minimal intensity in order to improve the effectiveness of massage. There are 6 different modes (PLEASE change other modes if don't like Acupuncture Mode) & 15 levels strength to meet your needs.
- ERGONOMICS DESIGN FOR HUMAN NECK THAT COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - Electric Pulse Neck Massager is an electric pulse massager that eases muscle tension and cervical fatigue. The neck relax device comes with Ergonomic Design and its U shape was adopted in accordance with the human neck cervical. Cunmiso intelligent neck massager has been carefully engineered to provide its users maximum comfort, convenience and truly effective professional pain relieve therapeutic massage at home under 15 minutes.
- NO MORE WIRES! ENJOY MASSAGE ANYTIME ANYWHERE WITH LARGE CAPACITY BATTERY - With no wires running from the controller to the pads, you can use it anytime anywhere. The cordless neck massager is light and thin, only 0.35lb. The built-in large capacity battery allows you to enjoy a comfortable massage for 10 days after 1 hour fully charged (the green light is always on after full charged) , 15 minutes per day ( With a 15 mins auto-off function to avoid overuse)
- CAUTION PLEASE - CANNOT BE USED IF YOU HAVE METAL IMPLANTS，or PACEMAKERS!! This could possibly apply also to dental implants! PLEASE ask your doctor! This intelligent neck massager uses low frequency electric pulse therapy, you may feel an electric shock when you use, which is normal. PLEASE FULL CHARGE the massager and wipe the neck and the 2 metal pads with wet washcloth BEFORE USE. PLEASE read the instructions carefully before use, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- 8 Deep-Shiatsu Kneading Massage Nodes. Our neck massager help you better with alleviate muscle soreness, ease neck stiffness, eliminate constant fatigue, and relax yourself after a long day work
- Easy and Safe to Use. Built-in infrared advanced soothing heat function, the massager will improve your blood circulation, and it is settled within 15 minutes overheating auto-shut off protection. (Can be turned off manually)
- Adjustable Intensity. This shoulder massager has 3 speed strength level, so you can get the best pressure to relieve muscle pains and the long handle straps can be used to adjust the massage position and strength as well
- Durable and Comfortable Matreial. Made of high-quality PU leather and breathable mesh fabric, Nekteck back massager is easy to use and clean. (The zipper is reversed design)
- Great Gift Choice for who you loved. Perfect for home, office, car and travel use, it has a AC adapter and a Car adapter (all are UL listed);1 year warranty and life-time support from Nekteck, just get this massager to your friends and families
- 8 Deep Shiatsu Kneading Massage Nodes - 8 Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes mimic the kneading and penetrating motions of a real massage therapist's hands. Shiatsu back massager help you better with alleviate muscle pain relief. Take a short break from the day and feel completely rejuvenated with a relaxing massage at your convenience
- Soft Electric Neck Back Massager - Neck massager with heat have special soft material provide skin-friendly.Back neck massager ergonomic deign.Shiatsu neck back massager with heat have long handle straps , can be used to adjust the massage position and strength you like ,can perfectly help you shoulders pain, waist pain, arm pain, foot pain,calves pain, legs pain,neck pain and back pain muscle
- Multifunctional Electric Shiatsu Back Massager - Shiatsu massager for neck and back has 3 adjustable speeds ,you can get the suitable pressure to relief muscle pains.Shoulder and neck muscle massager with heat have suitable for human body temperature infrared heating temperature . The 15-minute automatic shut-down feature protects the device from damage and conserves energy in case you forget to turn off the machine
- High Quality & Best Gift for Mom/Dad- Features with the high-quality copper motor, the shiatsu back shoulder massager can reduce the noise below 45 dB.We provide AC adapter (110-220V ) and Car adapter (12V DC) ,can body massage at home, office, even in the car.Great gifts for women/mother/dad/father/friends who are suffering from neck, shoulder or back pains
- Order with Peace of Mind- Blue Elf neck back massager offer 24 hour online service,30 day money back and 36 month for quality-related issues. If anything happens with shoulder back massager within the 3 years, we will send a replacement model at no cost to you. Everyone is snapping up,what are you waiting for ?
Best Neck Massagers Buyer Guide
Neck Pain: Symptoms and Causes
With cervical pain (in medical jargon cervicalgia) it indicates a pain localized in correspondence of the neck, generally at the level of the muscles and the cervical vertebrae, or in the upper part of the vertebral column.
Very often the feeling of being unwell is such that it can extend to the head and upper limbs, or to radiate downwards also involving the back, more frequently at the level of the lumbar area.
The symptoms that arise are varied and can manifest themselves either discontinuously, only when a certain position is assumed, or as chronic pain or even in the form of a set of disorders.
The most typical ones are neck pain and stiffness (what in common language we call “stiff neck”) and headache; in the case of more severe inflammations, back pain, loss of strength, tingling in arms and hands, feeling of nausea, dizziness, and ringing in the head may also occur.
In most cases, and particularly in youth, cervical pain is due to a simple contracture the muscles of the neck and shoulders, caused by a sudden movement or a draft of air; it is, therefore, a passing trauma, which disappears after a few days, remaining an isolated episode.
The cause of chronic problems can be rather states of anxiety or nervous stress or, very often, a poor posture is the case of those who lead a sedentary life, perhaps spending many hours in front of a computer or with a bent back on the books, a position where the weight of the body rests entirely on the spine.
Finally, in severe cases, neck pain is due to more serious trauma, such as an injury due to accidents, or real pathologies such as herniated disc or cervical osteoarthritis.
Cervical Massager: What It Is and What It Is Used For
Usually, the recommended therapy to combat cervical problems due to muscle contractures involves postural exercises accompanied by decontracting massages: these are precisely massages that act on contracted muscles, tendons, and tissues, dissolving them and relieving inflammation to restore normal tone muscle.
Even the shiatsu massage is a valuable aid in case of neck pain. In essence, this treatment is based on acupressure (in Japanese, shiatsu means “finger pressure”), or a pressure performed with fingers, knuckles or the palm of the hands, and acts mainly at the level of the joints, reducing tension in the affected areas.
These treatments are carried out at specialized physiotherapy or message centers however, you do not always have the time or resources to use them with due frequency. In these cases, a good alternative can be represented by electric cervical massagers.
In essence, these are instruments that, positioned on the appropriate areas of the body, reproduce on them the pressures and movements typical of manual stimulation, improving blood circulation in the tissues the relaxation of the muscles.
The treatment carried out by an electric massager is not comparable to the manual one, performed by a professional and customized according to the needs and specific health of the user.
If you suffer from serious trauma or real pathologies in the cervical area, it is good to ask for a medical opinion about the adequacy of this type of instrument, to be sure of being able to use them in complete safety.
In general, the advantage of these devices is linked to the fact that they can be used comfortably at any time of the day, not only in one’s own home in front of the TV but also in the office and even in the car; moreover, their cost is much lower than that of a series of sessions at a massage center.
Electric cervical massagers are therefore practical and small-sized products, designed for those who suffer from chronic non-severe cervicalgia and have a frequent need to relax the muscles of the neck and back, or even for those who simply want to take a moment to daily relaxation at home, without necessarily having to book a massage session and go to a professional studio.
There are various types of cervical massagers on the market. In general, as regards the structure, these tools can be divided into three types:
- Massage Cushions: these massagers have no integrated sleeves or handles and have, as the name suggests, a shape reminiscent of a classic pillow, to be adhered to on the neck and shoulders. Precisely because they do not have sockets from which to grasp them, to use these appliances, it is necessary to place them, for example, on the back of the sofa or armchair. In addition to the cervical area, these massagers can be easily moved to treat different areas of the body;
- Massagers with Sleeves or U -Shaped: these massagers also consist of a sort of curved cushion, designed to be placed around the neck or shoulders; unlike the previous type, however, two sleeves or “armrests” in which to insert the arms are connected to this cushion. These, in addition to promoting greater stability of the device, allow you to adjust the intensity of the treatment since by pulling or loosening the grip it is possible to vary the pressure that the masseur exerts on the body. Like the pillow models, also the massagers with sleeves can be used not only on the cervical area but also on the rest of the back and possibly on the legs;
- Collar Massagers: these are massagers whose shape resembles that of a collar, and which must be wrapped around the neck to be used. For this reason, they are less versatile since due to their structure they cannot be used in other areas of the body;
- Handle Massagers: these massagers consist of a more or less long handle at the end of which a massaging surface, generally circular in shape, is connected. The handle allows you to hold the tool and then position it on the area to be treated; unlike the first three models, however, these are much more basic massagers. The massaging surface is, in fact, rather small, consequently, also the relaxing effect will be less widespread. On the other hand, this type of massager is very versatile, since the slightly extended surface can be positioned easily on practically the whole body, so much so that many of them are also used to carry out anti-cellulite treatments.
Neck Cervical Massager
The first two types are however more sophisticated, which is why their structure is more refined, with certain attention linked to comfort and practicality: for this reason, the massage cushions and the massagers with sleeves usually have padding, so as to be more comfortable in contact with the body.
Cervical Massager Padding
Another structural element that can vary depending on the model concerns the arrangement of the controls. Some massagers, for example, are distinguished by an integrated push-button panel.
This is the case of massagers with sleeves, whose controls are generally arranged on one of the sleeves, more or less at shoulder height, or even some cushion models, which they have a series of controls on the sides or on the upper part of the structure.
The heads, also called “rollers” or “knots”, are those components of the cervical massagers which, moving in contact with the area to be treated, are in fact in charge of the actual massage. These are small spheres, generally made of plastic, which can perform three types of movement:
- from left to right;
- from top to bottom;
- from outside to inside.
The electric cervical massagers whose heads are designed to perform all the movements listed above are also called ” 3D “.
Alternatively, the heads perform the massage by oscillating very quickly, with a movement called vibrating.
Depending on the type of massager, and therefore on the size of the treatment surface, the heads are present in smaller or greater quantities: for example, from the models with handle, which can also have a single rotating sphere, to the cushion models.
Which usually have from 2 to 4 heads, to get to the massagers with sleeves or U, which instead can count up to 8. In general, the greater the number of heads, the greater the intensity of the massage.
Other features to keep in mind when choosing a cervical massager concern the type and variety of programs that distinguish it. The programs essentially concern the type of movement performed by the heads and are commonly divided into four types:
- Shiatsu Program: it is generally performed by masseurs equipped with 4 or 8 heads, which rotate in three directions on a rather large surface, in order to realistically simulate the acupressure typical of shiatsu massage. It is usually a rather intense massage;
- Rotating Program: the heads perform rotational movements, going to loosen and relax the muscles with a slightly lighter massage;
- Vibration: the massage is performed through a very fast oscillation of the heads;
- Electrostimulation: it is finally possible to find special cervical massagers on the market, which act on the areas to be treated by means of electrostimulation, that is, low-frequency electrical stimulation, comparable to the techniques used in physiotherapy centers; the heads, in this case, are made up of real electrodes.
As regards the functions, however, cervical massagers can present different options, depending on whether they are more or less sophisticated models.
These elements obviously affect the versatility and cost of the appliance, since they allow us to offer a treatment that is as realistic and personalized as possible according to your preferences and physical needs. Here are the most common functions:
- Intensity Adjustment: this is the possibility to adjust the movement of the massage heads by choosing between two or more speed levels, depending on whether you want a more or less intense treatment;
- The Direction of Rotation of The Heads: many cervical massagers provide the possibility to choose the direction of rotation of the heads, which can rotate clockwise or counterclockwise to offer an even more complete massage;
- Infrared: models equipped with this function emit a light invisible to the human eye, which is perceived in the form of heat. By heating slightly, the heads distribute the heat even on the areas to be treated, promoting natural relaxation of the muscles and increasing the effectiveness of the massage;
- Timer: some cervical massagers have a timer that automatically changes the direction of rotation of the heads every two minutes;
- Automatic Switch-Off: this function allows the electric massager to switch off automatically to avoid the contraindications of a too-long message. Generally, it is not recommended to continue beyond 15 minutes per treatment.
Cervical Massager Functions
The last factor to consider when choosing the cervical massager concerns the type of power supplies that distinguishes it: on the market, we can, in fact, find models powered by the mains, with a rechargeable battery (generally lithium-ion ), or, more rarely, with replaceable batteries.
The first type is probably the most common and is perfect for those who plan to use the cervical massager with a certain frequency since these models can be used at any time by connecting the cable to a power outlet.
On the other hand, precisely, for this reason, mains-powered massagers oblige to position themselves near an outlet, and can be uncomfortable when the cable supplied is not long enough to allow some freedom of movement.
Car Adapter Cervical Massager
The models powered by rechargeable batteries, on the other hand, have an internal battery which is recharged by means of a special cable, so instructions must be followed regarding the correct recharging times.
These massagers can be used anywhere, without the worry of having to look for a power outlet, and their internal battery ensures prolonged use without risk of long-term performance drops.
The latter consideration also applies to replaceable battery cervical massagers which, however, involve the need to remember to change the batteries.
When these are exhausted and therefore to face a certain frequency, the expense of the purchase of new batteries. For this reason, these models are not the ideal solution for those who want to make intense use of the massager.