Pioneer is one of those brands that needs no introduction. Present on the market for so long as to have become in itself synonymous with an instrument for listening to music in any context, and it was born in Tokyo in 1938.
The sectors covered by the company are innumerable, but perhaps not everyone knows that it was she to launch the first car CD player.
Usually associated with the world of youth, car radios have contributed to strengthening the musical history of our country for many decades. Today, due to new technological paradigms, it seems to have fallen into disuse, since any handheld device allows you always to have a radio and music archive function.
Here we had selected some of the best pioneer double din car stereos that are listed below.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 800 x 400 resolution, clear-resistive touchscreen, 24-bit True color panel, display & color customization, dedicated Spotify app control A/V source control's content from iPhone & Android devices
- Multilanguage display (attention/SP/Fr/chi), hands-free calling & audio streaming, Dual phone connection, DVD/DVD-R/RW/did-video/MPEG-2/MPEG-1/MPEG-4/favorite/DivX/WMV video playback
- Cd/CD-R/RW/WMA/WAV/MP3/AAC/FLAC audio playback, 1.5A USB port, aux input, composite A/V input, backup-camera input, wired remote input, composite video output
- Mistral takes the music from iPhone/iPod, USB device or certain Android devices & plays it back with added transitions & effects to create a virtual DJ inside the PIONEER receiver
- Includes wiring harness, USB extension cable, Bluetooth microphone and manual
- ✽【7 inch Double Din Radio 】 High resolution, 1080P Full HD. 7" inch 178*103*63mm LCD Touch screen offer you a fantastic experience to watch HD video. Please check the size of your car’s radio before ordering. FREE GIFTS: a back-up camera, install frame , remote control and Steering wheel control are included for free.
- ✽【Multifunction 】Camecho 7 inch 2 din HD 1080P car radio MP5 player Supports BT and hands-free calling, FM Radio, USB, TF Card (up to 32 GB), AUX IN, music player, video player, steering wheel control and back-up camera
- ✽【Car stereo with backup camera】With easy operation rear-view camera, it will input automatically powers the camera when the vehicle shifts into reverse and displays the image on the touch screen, make reversing easier.
- ✽【Phone Mirror Link】This car stereo kit support smartphone Mirror Link function of Android phone (support Android 4.0-7.0） just turn on the navigation function on your phone, and then use the mirror link, you can use the navigation function in the car. Note: the stereo player is not a GPS unit, it gets GPS navigation function by connecting to the phone.
- ✽【Best Customer Service】 We offer high quality at a competitive price with great customer service. Our professional tech-team is available to resolve product issues. We offer a 1-Month money back . Detailed user manuals, FAQ’s, and specific installation tutorials are available. 24- hour technical support is also available before and after purchase.
- 6. 2" WVGA Touchscreen with LED Backlight Display
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming
- 5-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
- Broad connectivity with your smartphone. Enhanced smartphone connectivity makes it possible to enjoy popular apps with your radio.
- Superior AV performance. Pioneer applies it's expertise in sound technology to deliver high quality audio and video performance.
- Features: works with Apple Car Play, Android Auto web link. Parking assistance. 24-Bit True color panel for smooth gradation and rich color.
- 800 X 480 Resolution
- Compatible With Apple Carplay, Appradio Mode +, Flac Audio, Spotify & Pandora Internet Radio
- Siri Eyes Free With Compatible IPhone
- Music Streaming & Hands-free Calling With Compatible, Bluetooth-enabled Devices
- 1.5a USB Port
- Double-Din CD Receiver
- Built-In Bluetooth for Hands Free Calling & Streaming Audio
- Built-In HD Radio
- Built-In Pandora Controls
- Front USB & AUX Ports
- Bluetooth - Answer / make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side. Play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB/SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 Players
- Inputs - USB, SD, auxiliary, audio/video, rear and front camera (Camera sold separately). The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the metra ASWC-1)
- Outputs - Use the front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (front left/front right and rear left/rear right) and subwoofer. The video output allows you to connect an extra screen for more viewing capability
- Features: digital multimedia receiver, 7" Touchscreen display with variable color illumination, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and fits double-din dash openings
- Smartphone features: built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control via USB, built-in Android music control via USB
- Audio/video features: video playback from an external source or USB drive, High- and low-pass filters, 13-band Graphic equalizer, and time alignment (cd-mc20 mic required)
- Expandability: inputs: rear aux input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input, outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- Other information: compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required), built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels), CTA-2006 compliant, and optional Remote control
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Pioneer Double Din Car Stereos
Din, What Does that Mean?
The term DIN is undoubtedly not in everyday use and therefore could leave you doubtful about what it indicates and generate doubts about the right model to buy.
To dispel any doubts, it is a standard that indicates the space on the dashboard and in which to place the radio. If the housing width is always 7 inches, what varies is the height which, in older car models, was 1 DIN and that in the newer ones is double, 2 DIN.
There is also an intermediate measure between the two (1 DIN and a half), but it is not widespread.
Before purchasing the car radio, therefore, our advice is to consult the booklet of your car to find the correct indication and be sure to have the necessary space for a 2 DIN model.
The 1 DIN car radios, although more dated and less technologically advanced, offer the possibility of removing the front panel so as to discourage the attackers from trying to steal them.
This possibility, except for very few models with a not indifferent price, is precluded to 2 DIN devices which are real multimedia centres and therefore often integrated into the dashboard without the possibility of removing a part.
360 Degree Connectivity
At the top of the list of aspects to consider when choosing the right car and also car toolkit, radio is its versatility, that is, the ability to communicate with other devices to play music and video content.
The models of the best brands, in fact, are often equipped with a monitor on which to view a film (so as to entertain children during the trip) or in any case able to play audio files from different sources, such as USB sticks, smartphones and tablets (via cable or via Bluetooth) or are equipped with satellite navigation.
Carefully evaluate what your needs are and make sure that the model you choose is equipped with all the inputs and wireless technologies necessary to connect with the devices you want to use in the car.
To increase the audio experience when you are driving, you can also consider installing an amplifier and additional speakers, therefore check that the radio offers all the inputs necessary to create the system you want.
By comparing the prices, you will notice how the models equipped with displays have a higher cost but compensate for the higher outlay with numerous additional features. For example, by installing a rearview camera, you can use the screen to view the rear of the car during parking.
When setting the budget for the purchase of a 2 DIN car radio, also keep in mind the cost of the installation, unless you are able to do it yourself, knowing that this is not a very simple operation …
How to Use a Pioneer Double Din
With the advent of smartphones, it has become almost essential to mounting a 2 DIN car radio on your car. In fact, this type of device has literally supplanted the classic models that do not allow any interaction with new generation phones.
Difference Between 1 Din and 2 Din
First of all, we believe it is appropriate to clarify because there are many confused people on the subject. The most widespread belief is that 1 DIN car radios do not have a monitor while 2 DIN radios do not. In reality, the real difference concerns the dimensions of the frame, since these are standard sizes.
To be more specific, 1 DIN is equivalent to a size of 180 (width) x 50 mm (height). When we talk about 2 DINs, on the other hand, the height measurement is doubled while the width remains the same. This value simplifies life when buying the stereo, avoiding having to take measures.
Assembly is not a complicated operation, and if you have a minimum of familiarity with the manual jobs, supported by the manual, you can complete the task without great difficulty.
However, the best solution is always to contact a specialized technician. As for the installation necessary for the car radio, it is generally found in the package.
Connect the Car Radio with The Smartphone
The best way to connect your Pioneer 2 DIN car radio with your smartphone is to connect via Bluetooth. It’s all effortless, just turn on the car radio, navigate the menus looking for the phone function and add the new device.
Of course, the Bluetooth of the phone, if not already active, must be activated. A message will appear asking you to accept the addition of the car radio, which, of course, you will do. The setup is completed in no time.
From now on, among other things, you can also manage phone calls from the stereo. For example, you can have a very powerful speakerphone, or take advantage of the GPS voice prompts on your smartphone.