Although it is a rather simple product, many types of mouse mats are on sale, which can satisfy all needs, both economic and functional: here is the list of the best devices by category and all the factors to be evaluated first purchase.
When you work on the computer very often, or when you need to complete precision or design operations, a mouse pad could be the ideal solution to be able to use the pointer in comfort.
A mouse pad is a big help and improves the user experience when using a desktop PC and a laptop, regardless of whether it is a “classic” mat, an ergonomic model with wrist rest or a gaming mouse pad, products decidedly different, which adapt to any use.
The former are the classic ones, basically flat and that we all know, the latter has a small gel insert, a real wrist rest on which to rest the wrist and are excellent for avoiding specific pathologies such as that of the carpal tunnel.
At the same time, the mats for Gaming mice are generally much more extensive and made with surfaces that significantly improve the precision and scrolling of the mouse. Here we will be listing the top 7 best sticky pads for mouses.
- Unique comfort gel-filled cushion conforms to your wrists for maximum comfort and support
- Excellent tracking surface provides smooth and precise mouse tracking
- No-slip rubber undersurface firmly grips the desktop. Special wave design offers ergo support for your wrists
- Promotes proper hand and wrist movement
- Gaming mouse pad—ideal for gamers, graphic designers, or anyone who uses a mouse for long sessions
- High-quality cloth surface promotes smooth mouse gliding and enhanced precision
- Steady, thick, rubberized base keeps mouse pad in place
- Hand wash only
- Measures 12.4 x 10.6 x 0.08 inches (314.96 x 269.24 x 2.032 mm)
- Ergonomic mouse pad with wrist rest offers added comfort and support
- Reduces wrist stress that can lead to repetitive motion disorders
- Durable polyurethane surface provides exceptional tracking
- Nonslip rubber base keeps mouse pad firmly in place
- Lightweight, durable design endures years of use
- Fine-textured surface improves tracking mouse movements; creates consistent gliding.
- Pad size ideal for moving your mouse freely when gaming.No-slip rubber undersurface firmly grips the desktop.
- Cloth Surface for high performance
- Excellent for All Mouse Types
- No-slip rubber undersurface firmly grips the desktop.
- Computer mouse pad ensures smoother mouse control and pinpoint accuracy
- Provides a smooth surface for improved mouse tracking
- Durable jersey surface provides excellent point and click precision
- Nonslip neoprene base keeps mouse pad firmly in place
- Available in a variety of attractive colors
- Superfine Fiber Braided Material: Pixel-precise targeting and tracking optimized for all mouse sensitivities and sensors, no any delay or disconnection situation; Glow fiber and soft cloth surface with non-slip rubber base ensures precise , accurate mouse control and consistent stability on your desk
- Super Huge Mat With Waterproof Material - This LED mouse mat is 31.5"*11.8"(L*W) which offers enough space for your keyboard and mouse; Waterproof material provide water resistance coating on the mat which can be easily wipe up it with water while some tea/coffee/juice spill on mat
- 14 Lighting Modes - Super Glow Fiber - Chroma customizable lighting provides a distinctive appearance , Choose from totally 14 lighting modes, including single color modes, breath lighting modes, flash modes, wave modes,red, blue, green, yellow,cyan, purple, white... you can discover modes what you like
- Great Design For Gamer - The large mouse pad is with anti-slip rubber under, so that it will not move everywhere while you are during game fighting; Also Applies to the mechanical keyboard and mice or other gaming keyboards, provide you fantastic gaming experience
- Easy To Install - This Soft backlit gaming mouse pad is powered by USB, plug and play in seconds, no driver needed. One-touch button beside the mat designed for switching the light colors/modes/on&off while you are in use
- Optical-friendly mouse pad for improved tracking
- Protects desktop from scratches
- Polyester construction
- 1 year limited warranty
How to Choose Best Sticky Pads for Mouse?
Mouse mats are distinguished from one another primarily by size. Just like a shirt, they are divided into Small, Medium and Extended, and each of these dimensions varies according to use.
if you need precision, a small mouse pad might be your best choice. Conversely, those who use a mouse with a low sensitivity may have more benefits in the broader mat.
What should a right mouse pad look like? It depends on everyone’s needs: today, for example, you can customize it and print an image to which you are particularly fond of such as that of your child or a happy moment spent on vacation.
In other cases, the choice may fall on a model with a particular and unusual shape such as that of an animal, a fruit, a guitar, ideal for music lovers.
The most popular models, however, remain the classic ones: the most traditional and inexpensive has a rectangular surface, it is made with discreet materials, enough to make the mouse slide well and not scratch the desk. They are mats designed for those who make occasional use of the PC and above all want to save money.
Those who sit many hours a day in front of the computer may need an ergonomic model with padding in the lower part that acts as a wrist rest. This is the most problematic area because here, tensions and pains are concentrated, which, in the long run, can become extremely annoying.
The sizes of the various mats vary, and those who don’t have enough desk space could consider buying a trackball mouse that doesn’t need a mat. Let’s now deepen the discussion on gaming models that deserve a separate notation.
A player compares prices, carefully examines the performance and comfort of the various mats, but generally also pays close attention to design and graphics. Many players love an aggressive or sporty style of both the carpet and the mouse itself, the chair and the computer.
The choice of the most suitable model may also depend on this element. Particularly noteworthy are the mouse pads with lateral and lower lighting, unmatched in terms of spectacle.
To properly slide the screen pointer, it is almost always necessary to use a tool that facilitates movement. Choosing and using the right mouse pad is the central theme of this collection of notes and tips.
You Understand Your Needs Well
The first step towards practical and optimized use of the mouse starts from awareness of the user’s real needs. The inveterate gamer will aim for a more responsive model that adapts to the functionality and type of control required—another matter for those who work with video editing or photo editing programs.
Take Advantage of The Non-Slip Base
For those who spend some time in front of the screen, it is useful that the support remains firmly planted at the base, without the risk of slipping or moving towards the edges, with the real possibility of a fall.
Proceed with Regular Cleaning
Although designed to facilitate mouse scrolling, the mat needs the right care. The accumulation of dust, especially for those with a fixed location, can reduce the effects and properties of the substrate over time. For this reason, it is advisable to remove any traces and dirt residues with a damp cloth.
Aim for Convenience
Functionality is a gift that must go hand in hand with comfort. Position yourself correctly, aware of the best distance to be taken between the screen and the mouse. This way, your wrist and fingers are not strained.
Check the Softness
The presence of one or more wrist rests improves comfort and reduces the damage that can occur over time for those who use the mouse intensively. Testing the softness of the rubber of which it is made proves to be a useful practice for users.
Do Not Fold the Mat
Unless it has a composite structure, we suggest you keep the support in its housing, avoiding to bend it. There is a risk of deforming the original conformation.
Place the Meat in A Dedicated Area.
The suggestion we feel we can give is not to move the mat too much, if not for reasons of necessity. At the end of the work, it is good to put it in an area where it will be easy to have it at hand.
Do Not Leave the Mat Next to Heat Sources.
The rubber and other materials that make up the structure of the mat do not get along with excessive heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight. Remotely place drinks and anything that, falling, could ruin or modify the structure of the base.
Do Not Cut out Or Modify the Original Design.
We advise you not to make changes to the shape and edges of the mat. Everything is designed to give the best help in terms of conformity to the design of the product brand. Any changes or modifications can ruin the object forever.