The trick scooters are a great option to move from place to place effortlessly and have a great time. The outdoors, the feeling of being able to move according to your own time and to move on two wheels is fun, it cannot and must not end up becoming “great”.
If you agree with us at PazziPerilFitness, keep reading, we will help you choose the most suitable scooter for you.
This article will be useful if you want to buy a new scooter. What will you use it for? For leisure, for sport or to move around? Electric or traditional? With large or small wheels?
Right here we had selected the best trick scooters for you.
- SUITABLE FOR ROUGH KIDS! The pro scooters can ride hard that have equipped with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels and One-Piece T4T6 Fork. That you can do whatever tricks you like such Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip, ride it hard just like the pros!
- SMOOTH AND QUIET GLIDE: You can't use sticky bearings ride quickly. Most pro scooters use ABEC 5-7 bearings, but the vokul scooter is equipped with ABEC-9 bearing, the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (22.3” x 23.5”) with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips on top of a Larger Super lightweight aluminum handlebars for a more comfortable ride!
- THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their VOKUL K1 with its sleek design, smooth glide and fresh graphics! Because that’s what a TRUE Stunt Scooter Kid really wants – to look professional! Choose your favorite color - but just a pro tip, kids love the “Arach Neo Phobia” Oil Slick Scooter the most.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBL TOGETHER: We’ve heard a lot complains about stunt scooters arrived damaged! So this pro scooter comes securely and gif design packaged to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together. The Vokul scooter comes already dialed!
- PRO& EXCELLENT SERVICE: The VOKUL Pro Scooter is for intermediate and advanced riders, kids aged 8 and above. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs. as an adult scooter as well! With a COMPLETE 6 MONTH MANUFACTURING DEFECT WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- BUILT TOUGH: What do kids love most about the Arcade Defender stunt scooter? They can ride it hard just like their heroes! And parents? It’s one of the safest entry-level trick scooters around! And that’s because this pro scooter is packed with custom parts everyone loves. Strong 3D-stamped forks, custom neck, smooth bearings, solid deck and dynamic design - the Arcade is built to take kids smoothly from beginner to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Defender is fitted with ABEC-7. We also wrapped our reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our 100mm polycarbonate wheels for 110mm too!
- THE COOLEST KID AT THE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be whizzing around on their Arcade scooter with its fresh graphics, smooth wheels and responsive brake. Because that’s what a stunt scooter kid in training truly wants – to look like their heroes! Go ahead and choose your favorite color now: Teal/Gold, Black/Red, Black/ Black, and Pink/Teal!
- DIALED TO RIDE: We’ve heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So, the Arcade scooter comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Arcade scooter comes already dialed! Now, they may not be hitting big air right now, but we’ve given the Arcade a solid one-degree concave deck (17.5” x 4”) and IHC compression for when they start.
- PRO SERVICE: With over a decade in scooter design – we bring you, the Arcade Defender Pro Stunt Scooter! It’s a lightweight 7.5lbs scooter equipped with 22.5” high T-bar, built for beginners and intermediate riders, kids aged 7+. It can take up to 220 lbs. Comes with a 30-day manufacturing warranty plus a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a USA-based customer service department. Order now risk free.
- 2018 FUZION PRO X-3 - AMERICA’S CHOICE: Top selling pro scooter on Amazon. The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top-of-the-line components. FUZION Pro X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters.
- UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft-grade aluminum deck, high tensile steel V-bars, 100mm cast PU wheels with FUZION-metalized ABS composite cores, and durable, noise-free nylon/steel FUZION-custom brake.
- EASY PROGRESSION: The PRO X-3 is designed for entry-level riders to help them build their skills while they advance to the next level.
- DURABLE AND DIALED THREADLESS HEADSET: New IHC compression system with sealed bearings and FUZION’s new 3D-stamped steel FAZE fork.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Only three bolts to tighten - you can start riding in no time at all. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- 🛴 STEP UP YOUR RIDING: Your new APOLLO Genesis Pro X stunt scooter is perfect for stepping up your freestyle game at the skatepark and leveling up your tricks as well as for cruising around. This one is the next step when you’re planning to perform alongside the pro’s one day - RIDE IT YOUR WAY!
- ✈️ HIGH QUALITY ONLY: High-end robust and ultra-light pro scooter. Equipped with silent 110mm PU Alu core wheels and ABEC 9 high speed ball bearings. The handlebar clamp is quadruple bolted. The HQ aluminum fork is milled from one piece (CNC) and comes with ICS (inverted compression system)for high stability and smooth barspins.
- 🇩🇪 FINEST GERMAN ENGINEERING: Our designers and engineers have come up with a pro scooter that is edgy, lasts long and lets you perform on a higher level. Enjoy the 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 of your APOLLO Pro Scooter every time you take it out for a spin.
- 🤙 SPECIALLY DESIGNED STUNT SCOOTER: The APOLLO Genesis Pro X pro scooter is designed for indoor and outdoor skate parks, half pipes, rails, stairs, pools and kickers. The stunt scooter is reinforced with a 86 x 60cm 360° Chrome Steel T-bar and a 50 x 10 cm deck.
- 💪 NON-SLIP COATED GRIPS: To guarantee total control over this pro scooter, the handle bar has been equipped with a ultra soft non-slip coating. The Apollo-Super-Grips are ribbed so you can engage in all of your demanding twists and turns and take on any ramp in any skate park.
- STUNT SCOOTER - The INDO 570 tramp scooter has a patented deck that won't damage your trampoline. It's the world's first official tramp scooter!
- LEARN TRICKS AT HOME - INDO's scooter with patent-pending technology allows you to practise your scooting tricks at home!
- TECHNIQUE - Hone your scooter skills and get your technique up to scratch with the INDO trampoline scooter
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SAFE - Giving you the confidence to try out your dream tricks. Optimised for users under 5' (150cm)
- FUN - INDO's stunt scooter takes trampoline fun to a new level, whether you scoot or not!
- SCOOTER WHEELS & DECK - The high resilience durable 3.9”(100mm) wheels are made of PU + PC and can provide you a softer landing. 19”L 4.2”W matte deck with cool pattern will help beginner rider get a wider room and learn stunts more safely.
- SCOOTER BAR & FORK - Can be rotated 360°handlebar makes some cool stunts easier for entry level and beginner riders. Steel fork and ABEC-7 bearings allow a stable and smooth riding. Rubber grips provide soft and comfortable grip when sliding.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PRO SCOOTER - A lightweight scooter is easy to handle and maneuver for entry level and beginner riders.Heavier scooters can not only be unsafe, it can interfere with a young rider's ability to learn new tricks and dampen their enthusiasm for the sport. This aluminum scooter weighs only 7lbs,perfect for beginners.
- SCOOTER KEY PARAMETERS - Height:32inch(82cm) ; Weight:7lbs(3.2KG) ; Max Loading: 220lbs(100kg) ; Wheel Diameter:3.9in(100mm) ; T-shape Bar: 16.5”(42cm);Brake: Steel Flex Brake; Applicable Age: kids 8+ years old or adults weighing less than 220lbs(100kg).
- EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - We offer 30-DAY REFUND and 2-YEAR WARRANTY for no worry. If your scooter has any quality problems, or is damaged in transit, or even if you just don't want it any more, let us know and we will reply you within 24 hours with solutions.
- 20.2x 4.7 inch aluminium alloy deck, 35.4 inch tall from floor to handles,26 inches across the handlebars for height 22.8 inch for width.
- Forging Fork, Nylon brake with steel insert, Aluminium alloy deck,formed a perfect system take a smoothly ride from beginner to pro.
- 110mm wheels combine with ABEC-9 bearing make sure the scooter keep Smooth、Sturdy and Durable.
- Playshion scooter with a high grade frame that is suggested for riders ages 8+ and up to 250lbs.
- Package come with allen wrench and sticker,easy to assemble.
- Built Tough Specs - Hiboy Have fun! Our ST-1 pro scooter is packed with custom components! Solid 110mm Wheels, Quiet Quick Responsive Mn-Steel Brakes, Highly durable wide T-6061 Aluminum Deck. It's perfect to help kids build their basic tricks skills such as barspin, tail taps, tailwhips to the next level.
- A Smooth, Quiet Glide - You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooter feature lousy non-rated bearings, but our Trick Scooters is fitted with Abec 7. Lightweight and durable. Unlike most other completes on the market the ST-1 comes equipped with Solid 110mm Pu Wheels, bigger wheel for a better trick!
- The Envy Of The Skatepark - While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their Hiboy Stunt Scooters, smooth glide and multiple colors choice! This is a worth spending entry level scooter for kids and will make your kids happy to learn basic scooting tricks to a master pro scooter rider!
- Durable And Safe - HIC compression system with smooth sealed bearings make the scooter more durable and smooth. Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck and the Steel handle bar, the brake is efficient with Mn-Steel material strong than other hybrid material brakes.
- Effortless Assembly Together - We’ve heard a lot of complaints about other stunt scooters arrived damaged! However, this entry beginner pro scooter comes securely to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together!
- NEWBIE, NOT KIDDIE: When you’re buying their first pro scooter, parents really only get two options: trick scooters with big price tags, or kids scooters that are cheap and “kiddie”. But because newbies also want to ride like their heroes, we made the Rogue! It rides like a pro, with an entry level price.
- THE MOST AFFORDABLE IN ITS CLASS: What do kids love most about the Arcade Rogue? They can ride it hard just like their heroes, because it’s made using the same pro base components without the things they don’t need yet. Cheap pro scooters for parents budget, without settling for a babyish design.
- DIALED TO RIDE: We’ve heard the stories too, kick scooters arriving damaged! But this freestyle scooter comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two screws because the Rogue kids scooter comes already dialed and ready to ride.
- THE COOL KID AT THE SKATEPARK: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be the envy whizzing by on their Arcade Rogue with its fresh graphics, smooth 100mm PU pro scooter wheels, ABEC-7 bearings and stable aircraft aluminum deck. Available in Teal, Blue, Red and Purple.
- PRO SERVICE: With over a decade in designer scooters – we bring you the Arcade Rogue, boys and girls scooter. It’s a lightweight 8lbs, with 30” high T-bars and built for beginners kids aged 6 to 12 and holds up to 140 lbs. Comes with a full 6-month manufacturing warranty. Make their first scooter memorable, with Arcade.
- 🛴 FREESTYLE AND EVERYDAY COMPANION: Your new APOLLO Genius Pro stunt scooter is perfect for freestyling at the skatepark, riding with your friends in the driveway or to get to school. As you fly down the street, you will always have the wind at your back. This semi-pro stunt scooter gets you as much from point A to point B as it can 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀, choreographies and first stunts.
- ✈️ MADE FROM AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM ALLOY: Do like the pros do. The deck is made from aluminum that is also used in aviation. The sturdy aluminium rims with silent 100mm PU wheels with ABEC 9 high speed ball bearings are fast and sturdy, lightweight and tough at the same time. You can rely on this adult’s and kid’s scooter to be 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 carry you 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 all 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀. The handlebar clamp is triple bolted and the steel fork has a load capacity of up to 220lbs
- 🇩🇪 FINEST GERMAN ENGINEERING: You want your scooter to be the 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸? That's why our designers and engineers have spent countless hours to create a scooter that is edgy, lasts long and lets you progress to the next level. We take special pride in designing scooters that make you the pro among your friends. Enjoy the 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 of your APOLLO Stunt Scooter the next time you take it out for a spin.
- 🤙 SPECIALLY DESIGNED STUNT SCOOTER: The APOLLO Genius Pro stunt scooter is specially designed for indoor and outdoor skate parks, for half pipes, rails, stairs, pools and kickers. The trick scooter is extremely stable, reinforced with a Chrome Steel handlebar, so riders can ensure they are 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀. This pro scooter is perfect for jumps, grinds, turns, twists, and complicated stunts
- 💪 NON-SLIP COATED GRIPS: To guarantee total control over this pro scooter, the handle bar has been equipped with a non-slip coating. The TPR Apollo-Super-Grips are ribbed so you can hold on firmly while you engage in all of your demanding twists and turns. With this kind of protection, you can safely take on any ramp in any skate park.
Everything You Need to Know About Trick Scooters
There are many different types of scooters, as it is fun and at the same time practical means of transport, both for adults and for children. Easy to handle, the scooter offers you a lot of freedom of movement. Below we will answer the most frequent questions asked by users of this modern means of transport.
What Is a Scooter?
A scooter is a means of transport consisting mainly of an elongated platform, a generally T-shaped handlebar and two in-line wheels (sometimes there are three wheels). Some models are designed specifically for children and can be considered a toy.
Other models, on the other hand, are means of transport in all respects, some of which must also comply with the regulations.
There are also specific scooters for Freestyle Scootering, an activity that uses this means to make freestyle tricks similar to those made with skateboard or BMX. To date, all three types of scooters are widely used and there are more and more practical and comfortable models for all ages.
What Is a Scooter For?
The use of the scooter depends on its use: it can be used for walking with children or for running errands in the city.
Many people use it to go to work or to move around their property, easily combining them with other means of transport thanks to the possibility of folding them easily. Then there are those who, as explained above, use it for freestyle.
What Protections Should I Wear when Using a Scooter?
Currently, there is no law that requires the wearing of helmets and protections when using a scooter. However, depending on the activity we carry out, they are highly recommended. Using the scooter to perform tricks and stunts we should wear a helmet, as smaller users should do on any occasion.
What Types of Scooters Are There?
In addition to the classification shown above based on the number of wheels and the presence of an engine, the scooters can also be distinguished by the use we want to make of them.
Below we offer some useful information and, depending on the same, you can privilege the choice of one model over another.
Walking Scooter: Its thrust and its large wheels allow a quick, comfortable, and safe movement. Usually, this type of scooter is equipped with two brakes, located in the rear and in the handlebar, so it is easier to control the speed of the vehicle.
Sports Scooter: Used to perform stunts and freestyle. They are lighter than the previous ones, with smaller wheels and more innovative designs. They are more impact resistant.
Electric Scooters: They are equipped with front and rear lights, rearview mirrors, and speedometer, but must meet important standards. There is a very current law that regulates them, but that has yet to be applied in the different regions (we will update the information as soon as it is available).
Which Electric Scooter Should I Buy?
As it happens before making any purchase, the most important thing to know is the use you will make of your electric scooter. If you are going to use it to move around the city you must make sure you can do it in the city where you live.
In addition, you must pay attention to the characteristics of the scooter, such as the space it occupies, its speed, the weight it supports, and the type of wheels.
For this reason, it is recommended to know some terms such as ABEC, which is the tolerance index of the bearings. The higher the ABEC number, the greater the sliding comfort.
Other factors to be analyzed include the hardness and diameter of the wheels. A soft wheel offers more comfort, but wears faster, while hard wheels are more durable as they wear down more slowly. In addition, the larger the diameter of the wheels, the more comfortable the scooter will be.
Finally, it is necessary to check the state of the suspensions, as they are necessary to allow the vehicle to withstand the impacts to a greater or lesser extent.
The suspensions on the rear wheel reduce the vibrations in the legs, while the front ones limit the vibrations that reach the arms. You will choose which ones you find most comfortable.
There is a wide range of scooter models on the market. For this reason, it is necessary to compare the different items before proceeding with the purchase.
In this section, we will show you some important criteria to evaluate before choosing a particular product. This way you can select the best scooter according to your needs.
- Driving level
- Dimensions and Folding System
- Platform dimensions
- Height of the platform
- Braking system
Comfort is one of the first factors to evaluate before buying. The first thing to do will be to try the scooter to see if it is comfortable (cushioning, shape, and handlebar). A good idea is to test the vehicle in a scooter rental company in your city.
Depending on the scooter you have selected, you can reach certain speeds. They usually reach a maximum speed of 20 – 25 kilometers per hour. More than enough speed to move around the city at a good pace and get to your appointments on time.
But remember to make sure what the law of your city says about it, so as not to incur fines.
Not all users have the same level of experience when it comes to riding a scooter. There are those who are just starting to get to know this activity and still do not control the vehicle well and those who manage to perform stunts.
To start, an inexpensive scooter is the best choice. However, if the skate park is your second home, you will have to invest a little more.
Dimensions and Folding System
Even the space occupied by the scooter should not be overlooked. How folded it is, how it folds, how simple it is to fold, or how heavy it is are some of the variables to consider when you want to buy a scooter.
These are important factors as it is better to have a lighter means of transport to facilitate transportation.
The most comfortable folding system is that which consists of a single step: just fold and you’re done! Despite this, if we use the scooter occasionally, the folding system will not be a fundamental and decisive factor for the choice, as it will not affect its performance.
If you are dealing with an electric scooter, battery life is another important factor. It will be important to know the autonomy of the vehicle especially if you intend to use it for a daily route. Usually, the batteries last between 20 and 30 kilometers, but the duration will depend on the speed and weight of the person driving the vehicle.
The bearing is a central piece of the wheel. They have a rounded shape and have the task of turning the wheels precisely. This precision allows making the scooter more resistant.
Bearings are classified according to the ABEC scale. There are ABECs of values 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11. The higher the ABEC number, the better the quality of rotation.
Height of The Platform
The lower the footboard, the easier it will be to push the scooter. Thanks to this feature, the scooter will have a more natural movement and you will have to barely bend the knee. Premium brands usually offer this type of height. The only drawback is the loss of speed when cornering.
The suspension is equipment not common to all models of scooters. If they are present, you will need to know the three types of suspension available: front (the most common), rear and double. The purpose of the suspension is to absorb impacts when moving with our scooter,
Scooters use a rear braking system. However, some models are equipped with an additional brake system mounted on the handlebar (such as bikes). The rear brake is activated by pressing the lever located on the rear wheel mudguard.
The front brake is located on the right side of the handlebar. Electric scooters always have a double braking system.
The extra accessories that we can buy with our scooter are designed to improve it. The stand, wheels different from the standard ones, handlebar knobs, footrests for carrying children, bells, hangers, helmets, and protections or maintenance equipment are just some of the accessories to consider.