The trick scooters are a great option to move from place to place effortlessly and have a great time. The outdoors, the feeling of being able to move according to your own time and to move on two wheels is fun, it cannot and must not end up becoming “great”.
If you agree with us at PazziPerilFitness, keep reading, we will help you choose the most suitable scooter for you.
This article will be useful if you want to buy a new scooter. What will you use it for? For leisure, for sport or to move around? Electric or traditional? With large or small wheels?
Right here we had selected the best trick scooters for you.
- SUITABLE FOR ROUGH KIDS! The pro scooters can ride hard that have equipped with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels and One-Piece T4T6 Fork. That you can do whatever tricks you like such Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip, ride it hard just like the pros!
- SMOOTH AND QUIET GLIDE: You can't use sticky bearings ride quickly. Most pro scooters use ABEC 5-7 bearings, but the vokul scooter is equipped with ABEC-9 bearing, the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (22.3” x 23.5”) with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips on top of a Larger Super lightweight aluminum handlebars for a more comfortable ride!
- THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their VOKUL K1 with its sleek design, smooth glide and fresh graphics! Because that’s what a TRUE Stunt Scooter Kid really wants – to look professional! Choose your favorite color - but just a pro tip, kids love the “Arach Neo Phobia” Oil Slick Scooter the most.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBL TOGETHER: We’ve heard a lot complains about stunt scooters arrived damaged! So this pro scooter comes securely and gif design packaged to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together. The Vokul scooter comes already dialed!
- PRO& EXCELLENT SERVICE: The VOKUL Pro Scooter is for intermediate and advanced riders, kids aged 8 and above. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs. as an adult scooter as well! With a COMPLETE 6 MONTH MANUFACTURING DEFECT WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- BUILT TOUGH! What do kids love most about the Arcade Defender stunt scooter? They can ride it hard just like their heroes! And parents? It’s one of the safest entry-level trick scooters around! And that’s because this pro scooter is packed with custom parts everyone loves. Strong 3D-stamped forks, custom neck, smooth bearings, solid deck and dynamic design - the Arcade is built to take kids smoothly from beginner to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Defender is fitted with ABEC-7. We also wrapped our reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our 100mm polycarbonate wheels for 110mm too!
- THE COOLEST KID AT THE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be whizzing around on their Arcade scooter with its fresh graphics, smooth wheels and responsive brake. Because that’s what a stunt scooter kid in training truly wants – to look like their heroes! Go ahead and choose your favorite color now: Teal/Gold, Black/Red, Black/ Black, and Pink/Teal!
- DIALED TO RIDE: We’ve heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So, the Arcade scooter comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Arcade scooter comes already dialed! Now, they may not be hitting big air right now, but we’ve given the Arcade a solid one-degree concave deck (17.5” x 4”) and IHC compression for when they start.
- PRO SERVICE: With over a decade in scooter design – we bring you, the Arcade Defender Pro Stunt Scooter! It’s a lightweight 7.5lbs scooter equipped with 22.5” high T-bar, built for beginners and intermediate riders, kids aged 7+. It can take up to 220 lbs. Comes with a 30-day manufacturing warranty plus a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a USA-based customer service department. Order now risk free.
- STUNT SCOOTER - The INDO 670 tramp scooter has a patented deck that won't damage your trampoline. It's the world's first official tramp scooter!
- LEARN TRICKS AT HOME - INDO's scooter with patent-pending technology allows you to practise your scooting tricks at home!
- TECHNIQUE - Hone your scooter skills and get your technique up to scratch with the INDO trampoline scooter
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SAFE - Giving you the confidence to try out your dream tricks. Optimised for users over 5' (150cm)
- FUN - INDO's stunt scooter takes trampoline fun to a new level, whether you scoot or not!
- 2018 FUZION PRO X-3 - AMERICA’S CHOICE: Top selling pro scooter on Amazon. The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top-of-the-line components. FUZION Pro X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters.
- UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft-grade aluminum deck, high tensile steel V-bars, 100mm cast PU wheels with FUZION-metalized ABS composite cores, and durable, noise-free nylon/steel FUZION-custom brake.
- EASY PROGRESSION: The PRO X-3 is designed for entry-level riders to help them build their skills while they advance to the next level.
- DURABLE AND DIALED THREADLESS HEADSET: New IHC compression system with sealed bearings and FUZION’s new 3D-stamped steel FAZE fork.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Only three bolts to tighten - you can start riding in no time at all. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- 🛴 START SCOOTEING,LIKE A PRO! This is a best freestyle pro entry level scooter designed by vokul with stable performance for Begining scooter riders 7-14 years boys and girls with little or no scooter experience to learn basic tricks and flips.
- 🛴STABLE ENTRY PRO SCOOTER:Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum with Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck and batwing bar is 4130 Chromoly with Triple Clamp to Ensure Stability and Safety.It's lightweight,super-tough and equiped with quality parts to help kids build their basic tricks skills such barspin,tail taps,tailwhips to next level and ensure safety.
- 🛴 THE ENVY OF THE SKATEPARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their Vokul model stunt scooter, smooth glide and multiple colors choice! this is a worth spending entry level scooter for kids and will make your kids happy to learn basic scooting tricks to a master pro scooter rider!
- 🛴EFFORTLESS ASSEMBL TOGETHER: We’ve heard a lot complains about stunt scooters arrived damaged! So this pro scooter comes securely and gift design packaged to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together.
- 🛴PRO& EXCELLENT SERVICE: The Vokul Pro Scooter design is for Begining riders, kids aged 7 and above. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs! With a detailed warranty card in the package and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
- BUILT EVEN MORE TOUGH! For the Arcade Plus + we added anodized aluminum pegs so kids can do even more tricks, an upgraded reinforced handle bar, strong 3D-stamped fork, custom neck, headtube cutout, smooth bearings, solid, wider deck and dynamic design - the Arcade Plus + is built to take kids smoothly from intermediate to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Plus + is fitted with ABEC-7. We also wrapped our reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our custom 100mm aluminum wheels for 110mm too!
- THE COOLEST KID AT THE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on other scooters, your kids will be whizzing around on their Arcade Plus + with its fresh graphics, smooth wheels and responsive brake. Because that’s what a stunt scooter kid in training truly wants – to look like their heroes! In exciting Lava colors: Molten, Night, Icy, Ultra and Mutant! Go ahead and choose your favorite color now.
- DIALED TO RIDE: We’ve heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So the Arcade Plus + comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is add the rear peg and tighten two screws because the Arcade Plus + comes already dialed! Now, they may not be hitting big air right now, but we’ve given the Arcade Plus + a solid one-degree concave boxed deck (19.5” x 4.5”) and IHC compression for when they start.
- PRO SERVICE: With over a decade in scooter design – we bring you the Arcade Plus + Pro Scooter! It’s a lightweight 8.5 lb scooter equipped with 23” high T-bar, built for intermediate and pro riders, kids aged 7+. It can take up to 220 lbs. Comes with a 30-day manufacturing warranty plus 30-day money-back guarantee, and a USA-based customer service department. Order now risk free.
- SCOOTER WHEELS & DECK - The high resilience durable 3.9”(100mm) wheels are made of PU + PC and can provide you a softer landing. 19”L 4.2”W matte deck with cool pattern will help beginner rider get a wider room and learn stunts more safely.
- SCOOTER BAR & FORK - Can be rotated 360°handlebar makes some cool stunts easier for entry level and beginner riders. Steel fork and ABEC-7 bearings allow a stable and smooth riding. Rubber grips provide soft and comfortable grip when sliding.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PRO SCOOTER - A lightweight scooter is easy to handle and maneuver for entry level and beginner riders.Heavier scooters can not only be unsafe, it can interfere with a young rider's ability to learn new tricks and dampen their enthusiasm for the sport. This aluminum scooter weighs only 7lbs,perfect for beginners.
- SCOOTER KEY PARAMETERS - Height:32inch(82cm) ; Weight:7lbs(3.2KG) ; Max Loading: 220lbs(100kg) ; Wheel Diameter:3.9in(100mm) ; T-shape Bar: 16.5”(42cm);Brake: Steel Flex Brake; Applicable Age: kids 8+ years old or adults weighing less than 220lbs(100kg).
- EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - We offer 30-DAY REFUND and 2-YEAR WARRANTY for no worry. If your scooter has any quality problems, or is damaged in transit, or even if you just don't want it any more, let us know and we will reply you within 24 hours with solutions.
- HOLDS UP TO ROUGH KIDS! What do kids love most about the FUZION Z250 SE? They can ride it hard just like the pros! That’s because our top trick scooters are packed with custom components! Solid 100mm alloy core wheels, quiet responsive nylon brakes, tough T-6061 aluminum deck, high rebound 88a PU wheels, and our chisel one-piece fork. No tricks are too big! Our pro riders ride it hard too!
- A SMOOTH, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most kick scooters feature ABEC 5-7 rated bearings, but the FUZION Z250 SE is fitted with ABEC 9 - the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (23” x 21”) with thicker 155mm Hex grips on top of a larger chromoly riser bar for a more comfortable ride!
- THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their FUZION Z250 SE with its sleek design, smooth glide and fresh graphics with a new deck side sticker! Because that’s what a true stunt scooter kid really wants – to look professional! Choose your favorite color - but just a pro tip, kids love the “teal” scooter the most.
- EASY TO PUT TOGETHER: We’ve heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So the FUZION Z250 SE comes securely packaged in a FUZION box to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Z250 SE comes already dialed!
- PRO SERVICE: The FUZION Z250 SE Pro Scooter is for beginner and intermediate riders, kids aged 8+. It’s lightweight, but can take up to 220 lbs as an adult scooter too! With a complete 6-month manufacturing warranty, plus 30-day money back guarantee and a USA-based customer service department. Order now risk free.
- Built Tough Specs - Hiboy Have fun! Our ST-1 pro scooter is packed with custom components! Solid 110mm Wheels, Quiet Quick Responsive Mn-Steel Brakes, Highly durable wide T-6061 Aluminum Deck. It's perfect to help kids build their basic tricks skills such as barspin, tail taps, tailwhips to the next level.
- A Smooth, Quiet Glide - You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooter feature lousy non-rated bearings, but our Trick Scooters is fitted with Abec 7. Lightweight and durable. Unlike most other completes on the market the ST-1 comes equipped with Solid 110mm Pu Wheels, bigger wheel for a better trick!
- The Envy Of The Skatepark - While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their Hiboy Stunt Scooters, smooth glide and multiple colors choice! This is a worth spending entry level scooter for kids and will make your kids happy to learn basic scooting tricks to a master pro scooter rider!
- Durable And Safe - HIC compression system with smooth sealed bearings make the scooter more durable and smooth. Reinforced Heat Treated Forged Plates in Deck and the Steel handle bar, the brake is efficient with Mn-Steel material strong than other hybrid material brakes.
- Effortless Assembly Together - We’ve heard a lot of complaints about other stunt scooters arrived damaged! However, this entry beginner pro scooter comes securely to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts clamp to put it together!
- Lightweight alloy deck with extended standing area for pro-style scooter performance.
- Full-coverage MaxGrip on the alloy deck and steel brake. 100 mm high impact plastic wheels and durable abec-7 bearings to provide smooth non-slip riding.
- One-piece 559mm x 559mm welded steel T-Bar handlebar with bike-style grips provide the perfect combination of durability and comfort.
- Triple anodized clamp collar for precise, crisp steering wherever you go.
- The Mongoose rise is made with a heavy-duty frame that is suggested for riders ages 8+ and up to 220 pounds.
Everything You Need to Know About Trick Scooters
There are many different types of scooters, as it is fun and at the same time practical means of transport, both for adults and for children. Easy to handle, the scooter offers you a lot of freedom of movement. Below we will answer the most frequent questions asked by users of this modern means of transport.
What Is a Scooter?
A scooter is a means of transport consisting mainly of an elongated platform, a generally T-shaped handlebar and two in-line wheels (sometimes there are three wheels). Some models are designed specifically for children and can be considered a toy.
Other models, on the other hand, are means of transport in all respects, some of which must also comply with the regulations.
There are also specific scooters for Freestyle Scootering, an activity that uses this means to make freestyle tricks similar to those made with skateboard or BMX. To date, all three types of scooters are widely used and there are more and more practical and comfortable models for all ages.
What Is a Scooter For?
The use of the scooter depends on its use: it can be used for walking with children or for running errands in the city.
Many people use it to go to work or to move around their property, easily combining them with other means of transport thanks to the possibility of folding them easily. Then there are those who, as explained above, use it for freestyle.
What Protections Should I Wear when Using a Scooter?
Currently, there is no law that requires the wearing of helmets and protections when using a scooter. However, depending on the activity we carry out, they are highly recommended. Using the scooter to perform tricks and stunts we should wear a helmet, as smaller users should do on any occasion.
What Types of Scooters Are There?
In addition to the classification shown above based on the number of wheels and the presence of an engine, the scooters can also be distinguished by the use we want to make of them.
Below we offer some useful information and, depending on the same, you can privilege the choice of one model over another.
Walking Scooter: Its thrust and its large wheels allow a quick, comfortable, and safe movement. Usually, this type of scooter is equipped with two brakes, located in the rear and in the handlebar, so it is easier to control the speed of the vehicle.
Sports Scooter: Used to perform stunts and freestyle. They are lighter than the previous ones, with smaller wheels and more innovative designs. They are more impact resistant.
Electric Scooters: They are equipped with front and rear lights, rearview mirrors, and speedometer, but must meet important standards. There is a very current law that regulates them, but that has yet to be applied in the different regions (we will update the information as soon as it is available).
Which Electric Scooter Should I Buy?
As it happens before making any purchase, the most important thing to know is the use you will make of your electric scooter. If you are going to use it to move around the city you must make sure you can do it in the city where you live.
In addition, you must pay attention to the characteristics of the scooter, such as the space it occupies, its speed, the weight it supports, and the type of wheels.
For this reason, it is recommended to know some terms such as ABEC, which is the tolerance index of the bearings. The higher the ABEC number, the greater the sliding comfort.
Other factors to be analyzed include the hardness and diameter of the wheels. A soft wheel offers more comfort, but wears faster, while hard wheels are more durable as they wear down more slowly. In addition, the larger the diameter of the wheels, the more comfortable the scooter will be.
Finally, it is necessary to check the state of the suspensions, as they are necessary to allow the vehicle to withstand the impacts to a greater or lesser extent.
The suspensions on the rear wheel reduce the vibrations in the legs, while the front ones limit the vibrations that reach the arms. You will choose which ones you find most comfortable.
There is a wide range of scooter models on the market. For this reason, it is necessary to compare the different items before proceeding with the purchase.
In this section, we will show you some important criteria to evaluate before choosing a particular product. This way you can select the best scooter according to your needs.
- Driving level
- Dimensions and Folding System
- Platform dimensions
- Height of the platform
- Braking system
Comfort is one of the first factors to evaluate before buying. The first thing to do will be to try the scooter to see if it is comfortable (cushioning, shape, and handlebar). A good idea is to test the vehicle in a scooter rental company in your city.
Depending on the scooter you have selected, you can reach certain speeds. They usually reach a maximum speed of 20 – 25 kilometers per hour. More than enough speed to move around the city at a good pace and get to your appointments on time.
But remember to make sure what the law of your city says about it, so as not to incur fines.
Not all users have the same level of experience when it comes to riding a scooter. There are those who are just starting to get to know this activity and still do not control the vehicle well and those who manage to perform stunts.
To start, an inexpensive scooter is the best choice. However, if the skate park is your second home, you will have to invest a little more.
Dimensions and Folding System
Even the space occupied by the scooter should not be overlooked. How folded it is, how it folds, how simple it is to fold, or how heavy it is are some of the variables to consider when you want to buy a scooter.
These are important factors as it is better to have a lighter means of transport to facilitate transportation.
The most comfortable folding system is that which consists of a single step: just fold and you’re done! Despite this, if we use the scooter occasionally, the folding system will not be a fundamental and decisive factor for the choice, as it will not affect its performance.
If you are dealing with an electric scooter, battery life is another important factor. It will be important to know the autonomy of the vehicle especially if you intend to use it for a daily route. Usually, the batteries last between 20 and 30 kilometers, but the duration will depend on the speed and weight of the person driving the vehicle.
The bearing is a central piece of the wheel. They have a rounded shape and have the task of turning the wheels precisely. This precision allows making the scooter more resistant.
Bearings are classified according to the ABEC scale. There are ABECs of values 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11. The higher the ABEC number, the better the quality of rotation.
Height of The Platform
The lower the footboard, the easier it will be to push the scooter. Thanks to this feature, the scooter will have a more natural movement and you will have to barely bend the knee. Premium brands usually offer this type of height. The only drawback is the loss of speed when cornering.
The suspension is equipment not common to all models of scooters. If they are present, you will need to know the three types of suspension available: front (the most common), rear and double. The purpose of the suspension is to absorb impacts when moving with our scooter,
Scooters use a rear braking system. However, some models are equipped with an additional brake system mounted on the handlebar (such as bikes). The rear brake is activated by pressing the lever located on the rear wheel mudguard.
The front brake is located on the right side of the handlebar. Electric scooters always have a double braking system.
The extra accessories that we can buy with our scooter are designed to improve it. The stand, wheels different from the standard ones, handlebar knobs, footrests for carrying children, bells, hangers, helmets, and protections or maintenance equipment are just some of the accessories to consider.