In today’s digital age, it is no longer a novelty to find famous video gamers online who share their games live or famous YouTubers who bring the latest video games to their YouTube channels.
Whether they are professionals or simple enthusiasts, many use video capture cards, both to broadcast live and to share their games. These devices are extremely versatile.
They allow you not only to record and analyze games but also to make backups of the episodes of your favorite series and to improve your own broadcasts, whether they are live or delayed. For this reason, it is essential to choose the right model for your needs.
Right here we have listed the Best Video Capture Devices. These devices can be very great for saving your memories.
- 【Support All Video Formats】：USB 2.0 Video Capture Adapter provides a link between a PC and a video device with RCA connector or Audio/S-Video connector, such VHS, VCR, DVD.Support All Video Formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
- 【High Performance】：Capture audio without the sound card.Support brightness contrast hue and saturation control.Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating.
- 【Easy Operation】：USB 2.0 interface, plug and play. Connect the analog signal video recorder with your PC/Laptop and Achieve the conversion to digital signal Capture High-quality Video & Audio through popular USB 2.0 interface and not need external power.
- 【Great Compatibility】：Support for most formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video. Applying to internet conference / net meeting. Support NTSC, PAL Video format.
- 【Preserve Your Treasured Memories】：VHS digital conversion kit, vhs to dvd kit.Digitally convert your family memories home movies vedio and photos on your computer or share them to your friends or YouTube.
- 【1080P HD High Quality】Capture resolution up to 1080p for video source and it is ideal for all HDMI devices such as PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, DVDs, DSLR, Camera, Security Camera and set top box.
- 【HDMI LOOP-OUT】Based on the high-speed USB 3.0 technology, it can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signal. There is no delay when you are playing game live.
- 【Plug and Play】No driver or external power supply required, true PnP. Once plugged in, the device is identified automatically as a webcam. Detect input and adjust output automatically. Won't occupy CPU, optional audio capture. No freeze with correct setting.
- 【Compatible with Multiple Systems】suitable for Windows and Mac OS. High speed USB 3.0 technology and superior low latency technology makes it easier for you to transmit live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, OBS, Potplayer and VLC.
- 【Support Mic-in for Commentary】Kedok capture card has microphone input and you can use it to add external commentary when playing a game. Please note: it only accepts 3.5mm TRS standard microphone headset.
- 【4K Upgraded Version High Speed & Full HD】The Audio Capture Card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as PS4, Wii U and Switch; supports Input (HDMI) max resolution 3840x2160@60Hz; output (USB) max resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. Record videos directly to the hard disk without time delay. * Tips: Please connect with 4k HDMI Cable that can be achieved 3840x2160@60Hz display.
- 【HDMI Audio Video Capture Card】HDMI Video Capture Card supports most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap etc; supports streaming or recording high-definition pictures of game consoles, meetings or other videos/audios to your computer through third-party capture software; Or live broadcast via the internet easily.
- 【Plug & Play】Easy to use. The Cam Link Card does not need to install any driver and connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam link to your PC or Mac for recording easily. High definition reproduction of video delicate colors, vivid picture. *Without external power supply, compact and portable.
- 【Real-time Preview & Screen Sharing】 *Photograph, record and produce with your favorite devices, record videos directly to the hard disk without lag. *The capture card is also a fast & economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings via software OBS. *It widely used for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, meeting, facebook portal tv recorder etc.
- 【Wide Compatibility】This hdmi video capture card USB 2.0 recording of high-speed full HD screen, video recording, meeting recording, game recording and others on the computer. The HDMI video capture adopted an advanced chip with wide compatibility. Compatible with Windows, Android and MacOS. AWG26 HDMI standard cable, conform to USB Video and UVC standard; Conform to USB Audio UAC standard.
- 【High Definition 4K 60Hz Video Capture】: To ensure reliable video and streaming media to provide a high-quality and trouble-free experience, the video game capture card recording supports up or down-conversion of the video up to 4K 60Hz without CPU interaction, optional audio capture. full HD 1080P video can be recorded and shared losslessly, makes the picture finer, the movement smoother, and the sound clearer, which provides you with a trouble-free and wonderful live streaming experience.
- 【Ultra-low latency Screen Share】Superior low latency technology. HDMI loop out port makes it no delay when you are playing game live.With HDMI signal loop out function,you can enjoy the fun with your friends while capturing video,and makes the video capture card easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for Potplayer and for VLC,Real-time Preview, record videos directly to the hard disk, output no compression without delay.
- 【Plug and Play and Easy to Use 】No need to install any driver , it is very easy to use. The USB video capture card features built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience.Without external power supply, compact and portable, easy to carry. The game capture card is suitable for low-latency game, can meet the needs of the meeting. The small size HDMI capture card directly leads the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connect.
- 【Widely Use】: The Video capture card can capture video and audio simultaneously and transmit audio and video signals to computers or smartphones for preview and storage. Thus This HDMI capture card is suitable for high definition acquisition, live broadcasts, conference rooms, video recording, teaching recording, medical imaging, game entertainment live broadcasting, etc
- 【Strong Compatibility】:Our video HDMI capture card easily connect your DSLR,camcorder,or action Cam to your PC or Mac,Compatible with Windows,MAC and Linux.The USB2.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch,for Youtube,for OBS,for Potplayer and for VLC.The HDMI to USB Capture Card compatible with HDMI signal input such as camera,conference camera,computer,mobile phone,set-top box,PS4, XBOX game console,etc.
- 【HDMI Video Capture】Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or Mac, Compatible with Windows, MAC and Linux. The USB2.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for ZOOM, for Potplayer, QuickTime and for VLC.
- 【Stunning 1080P Video Recording】 Up to 3840*2160@30HZ High Definition Input, output max resolution 1920×1080@30Hz. Offer 1080P 30fps High Quality Recording and live steaming. It also support 60fps on 720p. You can enjoy much clear video for your recording, live streaming, broadcasting live.
- 【Plug and Play】The USB Video Capture Card no driver or external power supply, easy operation, Real-time preview, record videos directly to the hard disk
- 【Game Video Capture】Based on high-speed USB 2.0 technology, you can capture a high-definition HDMI video signal of a signal channel. The game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as devices for PS4, for one, for Wii U and for Switch.
- 【Screen Sharing for Meetings】The capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. Connect to presentations without software, just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing.
- 【Upgraded 1080P 60fps HD Quality】With this 1080P HD video capture card，you can record videos and stream them live on your PC or Mac via DSLR, camcorder, action cam and other devices. The usb video capture card is also equipped with a microphone connection and a headphone connection，so that you can easily record audio. The HDMI output can be up to 4K @ 60fps, but the USB 3.0 output can only be up to 1080P @ 60fps.
- 【Newest USB 3.0 HDMI Loop-out】The maximum output resolution of the HDMI capture card is 1080p @60Hz, and the maximum input resolution is 4K. It can record 60fps high definition video directly onto the hard drive. USB 3.0 High-speed interface, can record high-definition HDMI video on PC and can record a high-definition HDMI video signal.
- 【Multi-platform Available】Owning this 4K audio video capture card, you can capture high quality videos and enjoy a seamless experience. The 4K Game Capture Card is the best choice for high definition recording, live streaming, video recording, online teaching, medical imaging, and live conferencing.
- 【Wide Compatibility 】 This 4K capture card works fine with most console devices, such as B. PS4, XBOX one, Wii U, Nintendo Switch and so on. Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.9 or higher version and Linux, supports most third party live streaming software like OBS, AMCap, Xsplit, VCL, Potplayer and more.
- 【Easy to Use 】The usb to HDMI video capture card has a compact design and is super easy to carry. You just need to plug and play because no drivr is required to intall. This 1080P video capture card can smoothly transmit the game's audio and video signals to your computer, so you can immediately enjoy a wonderful time with your friends.
- 😊【4K 60HZ Video Capture Card】 This HDMI game capture card is based on the USB3.0 high-speed transmission port, support Input Max Resolution 4K/ 30HZ , Output Max Resolution 1080P/60HZ. High-speed data transmission, stable live capture of pictures, let you feel the visual experience of the live game scene
- 😊【Strong Compatibility】 This HDMI to USB C/3.0 video capture devices can be working on several Operating Systems and various software: Windows 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux, Android, Laptop, 3DS, Xbox One, Camera, Webcame, DSLR, Nintendo Switch, TV BOX, HDTV, Potplayer/VLC ,OBS Studio etc. Easily streams to Facebook/ Youtube/ Twitch
- 😊【Plug and play, easy to carry】 No any additional driver or external power supply is required, just plug and play, easy to use and install on computer. Small size, easy to carry and flexible operation. It is also a great way to share content in gaming live streaming, conference rooms and online meetings
- 😊【Zero Latency Screen Share】 There is no delay, no crash, no freeze, no blue screen. This HDMI to Type C capture card support recording and transmission of the high quality audio or high definition video to your computer or stream deck directly easily. It is very suitable for video&audio recording and live streaming
- 😊【Package Content & Note】 1 x HD Video Capture Card , 1 x USB 3.0 to USB C adapter, 1 x English user manual. Please note that you need to restart the OBS Studio software after the audio setup is complete, otherwise it will result in no sound output. You can download the user guide from this website. If you meet with any quality problems while using this product, please contact us and we will solve your problem in time
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel (Actors)
- Tom McGrath (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- EASY TO USE: You can Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC.
- ANALOG VIDEO SOLUTION: Put family memories and family videos on your computer, Super Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital. If you use MacBook, you can capture video, edit video. The included software is for Windows system.
- ALL IN ONE: Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – works for iPad, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube. Transfer them to DVD and other digital formats, such as AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4 and MP3(Audio only) to preserve your vinyl records in digital format.
- PACKAGE INCLUIDE: UCEC All in One Video Capture, User Manual, Disc with the software, Composite Connection.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: UCEC provides 24-hour online technical support and 1 YEAR money back. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients. Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels).Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps - 720p/30fps
- Video compression, Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction. Automatic low-light correction, Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later. Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.10 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video-calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Video Capture Device
If you are thinking of purchasing a video capture card, you need to consider a number of factors, which are fundamental to making sure that you are making a good investment.
Today there are many models, and not all offer the same performance: for this reason, in this section we will clarify all the doubts that may have arisen.
What Exactly Are Video Capture Devices?
Video capture cards are electronic devices that must be connected to a computer or a console for recording in the highest quality of the video signal using the connection via HDMI cable. Thanks to this device, it is also possible to stream high-quality games.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Video Capture Devices?
Today’s video capture cards are very easy to use devices, which allow you to broadcast live games without any type of latency and with high-quality videos, even with resolutions in 4K at 60 FPS. Furthermore, it is also possible to process and edit the video before sharing it.
However, these are devices that constitute a fairly high investment; many cards also have an HDMI splitter that allows you to record and share protected content. In any case, it is clear that video capture cards have more advantages than disadvantages
Who Should Buy a Video Capture Card?
If you want to broadcast your games in high quality, video capture cards are a fundamental device, especially as far as consoles are concerned: some of them, in fact, do not allow you to record videos through software, as happens in PCs.
Also, you may be interested in converting your videos from analog format to digital format; Also interesting is the use in security systems, because they allow you to connect several cameras to a single PC.
Finally, video capture cards are a useful tool for sports analysts who want to make an analysis of the evolution of the game while it is still taking place.
What Is the Hdmi Splitter Required by Some Video Capture Cards?
Some digital content is protected by HCDP: this happens with some video games, with the PS3 console and with the Netflix streaming site. Some video capture cards fail to bypass this protection, so they cannot directly record certain content. To solve this problem, HDMI splitters come into play.
An HDMI splitter is nothing more than an electronic interconnection device that allows you to divide the HDMI signal into various identical signals. In this way, you can divert the signal to a computer and record it using the recording software on the video capture card you have. Some manufacturers include the splitter in the card package.
If you are sure to buy a video capture card, you must absolutely consider a series of purchase criteria: in this way, not only will you be able to make a sensible investment in line with your needs, but you will also be able to better distinguish the various models present on the market. Let’s begin!
- Using the Video Capture Card
- Image Resolution
- Need for A (second) Pc
- Processing Power
- Weight and Size
Using the Video Capture Card
Obviously, the first thing to watch out for when choosing a video capture card is the use it will go for. Likewise, you need to make sure that it is compatible with the PC or console you own. Furthermore, a card to record games will not be the same as one specifically designed to stream high quality.
In this sense, you will not need the same card to see on the computer what you are recording and to transmit live and in high quality directly from your video camera: if you will use the video capture card in a closed-circuit surveillance, you will need a model equipped with various ports of the same type to connect it to various video cameras.
The technology has reached a point where you cannot buy a video capture card that does not have at least Full HD quality: there are in fact models that even reach 4K resolution.
At the end of the day, this is a standard that is becoming increasingly popular on the market but, obviously, at a slightly higher cost. Furthermore, it is essential to be able to record and transmit with a good update frequency.
At a minimum, it should start at 30 FPS (frames per second), but the ideal would be 60 FPS. In this way, a much smoother image can be obtained. In fact, today there are video capture cards that allow you to transmit both in 4K and at 60 FPS.
Need for A (second) Pc
If you are going to use the video capture card to record content or stream from your personal computer, it is important to know well whether it needs a second computer or not to perform its task.
The advantage of using a second computer is that you don’t have to sacrifice performance and quality when recording. The disadvantages are the fact that you need two PCs and, consequently, even more space in which to place them. If you have limited space in your room,
it may be much more convenient to record using software; in the case instead of a console or a digital camera, in almost every case you may need a computer besides them.
Since video capture cards are intermediary devices, it is important to consider the various connectivity options, both incoming and outgoing. Some cards have a USB 2.0 connection, while others have USB 3.0 or higher: in this way, it is possible to transmit at a higher data transfer speed.
Video capture cards that support high definition connect via the HDMI port, but you can find others that also connect via RCA and VGA. In the same way, it is necessary to consider the audio inputs and the possible presence of a MicroSD or SD card slot to record directly and without the aid of a computer.
The processing power of the capture card is essential not only for recording high-quality images, but also for transmitting live video and carrying out image processing. To evaluate the processing capacity, it is important to consider the processor integrated by the product.
Today, it is possible to find devices equipped with really powerful processors, among which we find the Intel i5, i7 and the like. In the same way, you must also consider the RAM memory that the device is equipped with, both the quantity and the type. At a minimum, it should be DDR3, but even better if it is a DDR4.
Weight and Size
If you need to transport the video capture card with some frequency, it is important to choose a model with a small size and light enough. In this way, it will be easier for you to carry the card, and you will be able to record your games in any place. In addition, you can use it even if you participate in a tournament.
Video capture cards are extremely versatile devices that allow you to stream content on platforms such as YouTube or Twitch. These are very popular devices among video gamers, also because they transmit videos in high definition and, above all, with a really low latency.
Today, there are many models and with various performances: for this reason, it is essential to choose the most suitable for the use you are going to make of it. The resolution offered is also important, preferably Full HD or 4K, and with a good refresh rate. Don’t forget the processing power!