In today’s digital age, it is no longer a novelty to find famous video gamers online who share their games live or famous YouTubers who bring the latest video games to their YouTube channels.
Whether they are professionals or simple enthusiasts, many use video capture cards, both to broadcast live and to share their games. These devices are extremely versatile.
They allow you not only to record and analyze games but also to make backups of the episodes of your favorite series and to improve your own broadcasts, whether they are live or delayed. For this reason, it is essential to choose the right model for your needs.
Right here we have listed the Best Video Capture Devices. These devices can be very great for saving your memories.
- 【Support All Video Formats】：USB 2.0 Video Capture Adapter provides a link between a PC and a video device with RCA connector or Audio/S-Video connector, such VHS, VCR, DVD.Support All Video Formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video.
- 【High Performance】：Capture audio without the sound card.Support brightness contrast hue and saturation control.Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating.
- 【Easy Operation】：USB 2.0 interface, plug and play. Connect the analog signal video recorder with your PC/Laptop and Achieve the conversion to digital signal Capture High-quality Video & Audio through popular USB 2.0 interface and not need external power.
- 【Great Compatibility】：Support for most formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video. Applying to internet conference / net meeting. Support NTSC, PAL Video format.
- 【Preserve Your Treasured Memories】：VHS digital conversion kit, vhs to dvd kit.Digitally convert your family memories home movies vedio and photos on your computer or share them to your friends or YouTube.
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
- 【HDIM to USB3.0 Video Capture Card】: Game video capture card is designed with high-end smart chip, stylish and compact by decent Aluminum Alloy shell. It can capture one HDMI 4Kp60 input, output HDIM 4Kp60 and capture 1080p60 signals. The HDMI video capture meets UVC and UAC standard, without having to install drivers and settings, the real PnP, easy to use.
- 【Capture Card 1080p 60fps Feature】: Our 4K Capture Card is compatible with windows,Linux,OS X operating systems; USB 3.0, 300-350MB/s throughput and is compatible with USB2.0; The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy the CPU. Can capture One single channel HD HDMI video signals. Automatically detect the input video formats and it will adjust to the set output size and frame rate automatically. Support MIC Input and audio output, HDMI loop output 4Kp60.
- 【Extensive compatibility&Application】: The HDMI video capture card is a good helper for high-definition capture, live broadcast,video recording, conference room, teaching recording and gameplay. Can be connected to source HDMI interface devices (such as: PS3, PS4, NS switch, XBOX, computer, laptop, DVD, HD player, etc.) Real-time game capture card for switch streaming on Twitch/Youtube/OBS/XSplit/Potplayer/Tiktok.
- 【Plug&Play, Compact&Portable】: As a portable plug and play game 4K capture card, this is easy to use can be used without any driver and external power supply, It supports low latency, full-screen recording, HD 1080P resolution, no flicker, and delicate pictures. It can be plug-and-play for Windows, Ma OS X and Linux, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience.
- 【Quality Support and Notice】: You will get 1xUSB3.0 Capture HDMI 4Kp60 Box,1x USB3.0 Cable, 1xHDMI Cable and 1xuser manual. Please note that the OBS Studio software needs to be restarted after audio settings are completed, otherwise it will cause no sound output. And we’re so confident about our product so we offer 1 year-guarantee, If you meet with any quality problems while using this product, please contact us and we will solve your problem in time.
- 【1080P 30FPS Full HD Recording】The HDMI capture card connects to your video source and computer, and captures high-definition video up to 1080p 60fps
- 【HDMI Video Capture】Based on high-speed USB 2.0 technology, you can capture a high-definition HDMI video and HDMI audio signal of a signal channel, sending audio and video signals to computers /pc. The gaming capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as devices for PS4, for Xbox one, for Wii U and for Switch
- 【Screen Sharing for Meetings】The video capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. Connect to presentations without software, just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing
- 【Plug and Play】This USB capture card does not need to install a driver, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience. Because the capture device is compatible with most third-party software, it can be plug-and-play for Windows, for Ma OS X, and for Linux. The USB2.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for Potplayer and for VLC
- 【Compact & Portable】The capture card is small size & easy to carry, convenient for outdoor and indoor live broadcasting. We provide 30 days no question asked money back and lifetime technical support, if you have any problem, please feel free to contact us
- EASY TO USE: You can Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC. VHS, VCR, Hi8, Camcorder Video to DVD or Digital Converter
- ANALOG VIDEO SOLUTION: Put family memories and family videos on your computer, Super Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital. If you use MacBook, you can capture video, edit video. The included software is for Windows system.
- ALL IN ONE: Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – works for iPad, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube. Transfer them to DVD and other digital formats, such as AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4 to preserve your vinyl records in digital format.
- PACKAGE INCLUIDE: UCEC All in One Video Capture, User Manual, Disc with the software, Composite Connection.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: UCEC provides 24-hour online technical support and 1 YEAR money back. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- 【HDMI VIDEO CAPTURE CARD】: When it comes to recording gameplay and streaming, a Video Capture Card is necessary. This one easily captures the amazing HDMI images or videos from your PC or game consoles and save them at the best quality, as well as connecting to your DSLR for video conferences or Skype calls with your families.
- 【PLUG AND PLAY】: No driver or external power supply, The game capture card is suitable for low-latency game, can meet the needs of the meeting. The small size capture card directly leads the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connect.
- 【CRYSTAL-CLEAR PICTURE QUALITY】: The Video Capture Card supports HDMI input max resolution of 3840x2160@60Hz, and output max resolution of 1920x1080@30Hz. The HD 1080P capture card will be a superb recording solution that ensures both video and audio quality.
- 【WIDE APPLCATIONS】: USB 2.0 high speed transmission port, it is compatible with N-Switch console, PlayStation 4, Xbox, DVD, Camera, ZOSI Security Camera, DSLR, set-top box and more. And widely used for high-definition recording, live streaming, gaming, teaching, video conference, medical imaging, and more!
- 【STABLE VIDEO CAPTURE】: Audio Video Capture Card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage without time delay.And if you have any question, just contact us. 100% satisfaction guarantee in any case.
- 🎥【1080P 60FPS Video Capture Card】 This HDMI game capture card is based on USB3.0 high speed transmission port, input resolution up to 4K@30HZ, output resolution up to 1920×1080@60Hz. Type c and USB interface can meet most of the devices in daily life. Easily meet the online capture, real-time recording, online meetings, live gaming and other functions, so you have a better visual enjoyment
- 🎥 【Zero Latency Screen Sharing】 No latency, no crash, no freeze, no blue screen. This HDMI to USBC capture card supports recording and transferring high quality audio or HD video to your computer or streaming platform easily. It is very suitable for video and audio recording and live streaming
- 🎥【Plug and Play, Easy to Carry】 This HDMI 1080P video capture card does not require any additional drivers or external power supply, just plug and play for fast capture. The capture card is small and lightweight, so you can put it in your bag for emergencies, making it very portable for outdoor live streaming. It's also a great way to share content in game recording, video conference and online teaching
- 🎥【Wide Compatibility USB Capture Card】 Easily streams to Facebook, Youtube or Twitch. With the connection, this HDMI to USB C/3.0 video capture devices can be working on several Operating Systems and various software: Windows 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS or above, Linux, Android, Laptop, Xbox One, PS3/PS4/PS5, Camera, Webcame, DSLR, Nintendo Switch, TV BOX, HDTV, Potplayer/VLC ,OBS Studio etc
- 🎥【Package Content & Note】 1 x HD Video Capture Card , 1 x USB 3.0 to USB C Adapter, 1 x English user manual. Please note that you need to restart the OBS Studio software after the audio setup is complete, otherwise it will result in no sound output. If you meet with any quality problems while using this product, please contact us, our customer service online 24 hours a day to solve your problems
- SD VIDEO CAPTURE: USB video capture adapter converts composite/S-Video & RCA 2ch audio into digital media; supports 30fps @720x480i (NTSC)/25fps @720x576 (PAL/SECAM) & MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4 encoding
- SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: USB 2.0 video capture cable drivers are TWAIN compatible for use w/ third-party software; incl. software provides an out of the box solution for Windows (7-10) computers
- CAPTURE & SHARE: Using third-party software (OBS, etc.) you can capture standard def 480i video and stream on services like YouTube (or other social media platforms) or in training & resource centers
- PORTABLE DESIGN: USB bus-powered USB video capture device is compact & lightweight, so you can easily take it from your media room or classroom while in the office, working from home or on the go
- ANALOG TO DIGITAL VIDEO CONVERTER: Use the intuitive Windows software (included) to easily capture video from your VCR/BETA, camcorder or home videos VHS to Digital/DVD or PC storage
- 【Stunning 1080P Video Quality】The HDMI capture card support max input resolution 4K @30Hz, max output resolution 1080P @30Hz
- 【Game Capture Card】With high-speed USB 2.0 technology, you can capture a hd HDMI video signal of a signal channel. The gaming capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as: PS4/Xbox one/Wii U/Nintendo Switch
- 【 Plug and Play】 No external driver or power supply needed, the usb capture card is ideal for low-latency game, can meet the needs of live broadcasting, gaming, teaching, video conference
- 【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux. Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action camera to your PC or Mac. Makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC
- 【Lifetime Warranty】Free Lifetime replacement or refund guarantee if quality issue, please feel free to contact us via Amazon. 1. Find your order. 2. Click button "Contact Seller"
- 【4K Upgraded Version High Speed & Full HD】The Audio Capture Card is up to 4K@60HZ High Definition Input,Output max resolution 1920×1080@60Hz. Record videos directly to the hard disk without time delay. HDMI Video Capture is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as PS4 and Switch etc. USB capture card supports 1080P 60fps High Quality Recording and live steaming also. * Tips: Please connect with 4k HDMI Cable that can be achieved 3840x2160@60Hz Input.(Unencrypted HDMI)
- 【Real-time Preview & Screen Sharing】The Audio Video Capture Card can capture both HDMI video & audio simultaneously and transmit audio and video signals to computers and smart phones for preview and storage. So the capture card is a fast & economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings via software OBS. 4K HDMI Capture widely used for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, meeting, facebook portal tv recorder etc.
- 【Plug and Play & Easy to Use】As a portable plug and play streaming capture card, it does not need to install any driver and supply external power. You can connect the DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam link to your PC or Mac for recording easily. High definition reproduction of video delicate colors, vivid picture. And the capture Adapter is compact and portable, no problem for outdoor and indoor live broadcasting.
- 【Benifits & Satisfaction Guarantee】The 4k Capture Card makes you have real-time streaming and fun with your friends when you are playing game live via its low latency technology. We offer 24 hours customer service and full refund or replacement for free, Please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied with this 1080p capture card, we will soon reply you as soon possbible.
- 【Wide Compatibility】HDMI Video Capture adopted an advanced chip with wide compatibility. It supports most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap etc; supports streaming or recording high-definition pictures of game consoles, meetings or other videos/audios to your computer through third-party capture software; Or live broadcast via the internet easily. Compatible with Windows, Android and MacOS. And USB 2.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming.
Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Video Capture Device
If you are thinking of purchasing a video capture card, you need to consider a number of factors, which are fundamental to making sure that you are making a good investment.
Today there are many models, and not all offer the same performance: for this reason, in this section we will clarify all the doubts that may have arisen.
What Exactly Are Video Capture Devices?
Video capture cards are electronic devices that must be connected to a computer or a console for recording in the highest quality of the video signal using the connection via HDMI cable. Thanks to this device, it is also possible to stream high-quality games.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Video Capture Devices?
Today’s video capture cards are very easy to use devices, which allow you to broadcast live games without any type of latency and with high-quality videos, even with resolutions in 4K at 60 FPS. Furthermore, it is also possible to process and edit the video before sharing it.
However, these are devices that constitute a fairly high investment; many cards also have an HDMI splitter that allows you to record and share protected content. In any case, it is clear that video capture cards have more advantages than disadvantages
Who Should Buy a Video Capture Card?
If you want to broadcast your games in high quality, video capture cards are a fundamental device, especially as far as consoles are concerned: some of them, in fact, do not allow you to record videos through software, as happens in PCs.
Also, you may be interested in converting your videos from analog format to digital format; Also interesting is the use in security systems, because they allow you to connect several cameras to a single PC.
Finally, video capture cards are a useful tool for sports analysts who want to make an analysis of the evolution of the game while it is still taking place.
What Is the Hdmi Splitter Required by Some Video Capture Cards?
Some digital content is protected by HCDP: this happens with some video games, with the PS3 console and with the Netflix streaming site. Some video capture cards fail to bypass this protection, so they cannot directly record certain content. To solve this problem, HDMI splitters come into play.
An HDMI splitter is nothing more than an electronic interconnection device that allows you to divide the HDMI signal into various identical signals. In this way, you can divert the signal to a computer and record it using the recording software on the video capture card you have. Some manufacturers include the splitter in the card package.
If you are sure to buy a video capture card, you must absolutely consider a series of purchase criteria: in this way, not only will you be able to make a sensible investment in line with your needs, but you will also be able to better distinguish the various models present on the market. Let’s begin!
- Using the Video Capture Card
- Image Resolution
- Need for A (second) Pc
- Processing Power
- Weight and Size
Using the Video Capture Card
Obviously, the first thing to watch out for when choosing a video capture card is the use it will go for. Likewise, you need to make sure that it is compatible with the PC or console you own. Furthermore, a card to record games will not be the same as one specifically designed to stream high quality.
In this sense, you will not need the same card to see on the computer what you are recording and to transmit live and in high quality directly from your video camera: if you will use the video capture card in a closed-circuit surveillance, you will need a model equipped with various ports of the same type to connect it to various video cameras.
The technology has reached a point where you cannot buy a video capture card that does not have at least Full HD quality: there are in fact models that even reach 4K resolution.
At the end of the day, this is a standard that is becoming increasingly popular on the market but, obviously, at a slightly higher cost. Furthermore, it is essential to be able to record and transmit with a good update frequency.
At a minimum, it should start at 30 FPS (frames per second), but the ideal would be 60 FPS. In this way, a much smoother image can be obtained. In fact, today there are video capture cards that allow you to transmit both in 4K and at 60 FPS.
Need for A (second) Pc
If you are going to use the video capture card to record content or stream from your personal computer, it is important to know well whether it needs a second computer or not to perform its task.
The advantage of using a second computer is that you don’t have to sacrifice performance and quality when recording. The disadvantages are the fact that you need two PCs and, consequently, even more space in which to place them. If you have limited space in your room,
it may be much more convenient to record using software; in the case instead of a console or a digital camera, in almost every case you may need a computer besides them.
Since video capture cards are intermediary devices, it is important to consider the various connectivity options, both incoming and outgoing. Some cards have a USB 2.0 connection, while others have USB 3.0 or higher: in this way, it is possible to transmit at a higher data transfer speed.
Video capture cards that support high definition connect via the HDMI port, but you can find others that also connect via RCA and VGA. In the same way, it is necessary to consider the audio inputs and the possible presence of a MicroSD or SD card slot to record directly and without the aid of a computer.
The processing power of the capture card is essential not only for recording high-quality images, but also for transmitting live video and carrying out image processing. To evaluate the processing capacity, it is important to consider the processor integrated by the product.
Today, it is possible to find devices equipped with really powerful processors, among which we find the Intel i5, i7 and the like. In the same way, you must also consider the RAM memory that the device is equipped with, both the quantity and the type. At a minimum, it should be DDR3, but even better if it is a DDR4.
Weight and Size
If you need to transport the video capture card with some frequency, it is important to choose a model with a small size and light enough. In this way, it will be easier for you to carry the card, and you will be able to record your games in any place. In addition, you can use it even if you participate in a tournament.
Video capture cards are extremely versatile devices that allow you to stream content on platforms such as YouTube or Twitch. These are very popular devices among video gamers, also because they transmit videos in high definition and, above all, with a really low latency.
Today, there are many models and with various performances: for this reason, it is essential to choose the most suitable for the use you are going to make of it. The resolution offered is also important, preferably Full HD or 4K, and with a good refresh rate. Don’t forget the processing power!