It is essential to continually provide information in the early years of the child and suggest activities for learning. The game table for children is designed precisely for this purpose: to ensure that the fun turns into an educational moment, in which it continually absorbs essential information for its growth.
These types of tables are used to recreate dynamic activities. The little ones in the house will learn numbers, many words, listen to music and even other languages.
Also, they promote the development of excellent motor skills, such as psychomotor skills or coordination. What more can you ask? If you still have doubts, with this guide, we will solve them all. Here we will be listing the top 9 best water tables.
- This kids’ water table will create a mini water park right in your backyard! Use the large bucket to scoop up water from the...
- As the waterfall drains back into the water table pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets are activated! Rearrange the...
- Kids can make a spinning splash in the “rain” with the hand-held spinning wheel and use the side flipper to flip figures back...
- Easy to clean! Use disinfectant wipes or household cleaners whenever you want!
- Fun, durable water table with fishing game and counting play
- Catch, collect and count your fish before releasing them with a splash
- Fill the fishbowl until it tips over and splashes down in a wave
- Use the launcher to fling the critters onto the spinning lily pad in the center of the table
- Includes fishing pole, 5 floating critters, water cup and fishing net
- Water play table helps develop "put-and-take" and early motor skills with fun characters
- Drop balls down spiral, watching them go round and round and down into the water
- Turn the Ferris wheel to scoop up and drop off balls
- Fill the cup with water and pour into the funnel to power twin water wheel
- Includes 1 water cup and 5 round characters that squirt water
- Rain shower effect from the treetop canopy makes realistic rainfall sounds!
- Large footprint lets several kids play together, encouraging social and sharing skills.
- Molded-in rainforest detail and jungle-themed critter toys spark kids' imaginations, taking water play to a new level of...
- Non-leak drain plug keeps water in the basin during play and allows for easy drainage when playtime fun is done.
- Water basin holds up to 5 gal. (18.92 L) of water.
- Little Tikes flowing' Fun water table lets multiple kids play all at once
- Pour water in the central tower to create a fun, cascading waterfall
- Includes 13 interchangeable pipes, fittings, faucets, a scoop, bucket and boat
- Connect to a standard garden hose, or pour water into the central tower, to create endless splashing fun
- Launch the frogs onto lily pads and center tower
- Turn the spinner that powers the "lazy river"
- Accessories include: five frogs; two floating lily pads; one fill cup
- Holds seven gallons of water
- Fun pirate ship themed outdoor, water play table loaded with spinning features
- Water moves with pump or by pouring water into the crows nest
- Aim and squirt water from the water cannon
- Anchor raises and lowers by cranking the handle
- SAFETY IN DESIGN - This play table was built specifically for young learners to experiment with water and sand. The well-crafted...
- LARGE SIZE FOR SMALL GROUPS - Use it at home or in the classroom! Children love to gather around a central point of play to...
- PERFECTLY SIZED FOR KIDS - The table height ensures the best ergonomic position for inquisitive young minds to play and observe.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - The tray itself has been injection molded under high heat and pressure to ensure uniform thickness and...
- EASY TO EMPTY - The plug release at the bottom makes cleaning and removing water easy for parents and care givers without the need...
- From Little Baby Bum, the wildly popular preschool learning video series comes Five Little Ducks Water Table.
- This fun, durable water table features scooping, pouring and counting play
- Catch, collect and count your ducks before releasing them with a splash!
- Pour the water to fill the water tipper until it tips over and splashes the ducks down in a wave!
- Use the launcher to fling the frog onto the spinning lily pad in the center of the table!
Best Water Tables Buying Guide
After the first few months of breastfeeding and feeding bottles consumed at different times and at regular times compared to all the others, babies are finally ready for weaning.
Now that they can sit upright, it’s time to have them sit on the table together with the whole family to be able to live along with the joys of a meal shared with the other members.
Features and Models
It is a lovely time to live together, a source of enthusiasm for parents and the little ones, finally able to participate in what they only saw only a short time before.
To eat altogether for lunch and dinner, even in small homes where a highchair would be genuinely an unmanageable footprint, the best solution is undoubtedly to have a table seat, inevitable in every family with small children and to be used at home as out, from grandparents, from friends to restaurants or pizzerias.
If you do not yet know this beneficial object and ask yourself what a table seat is, it is good to see that it is very comfortable support in early childhood, designed to safely and envelop the child and equipped with 2 or 4 clamps to be hooked by screwing to the edge of the table surface.
The clamps of the best table seats are particularly stable and resistant, made of steel, aluminum, or plastic and usually with rubberized or silicone-coated ends so that they are non-slip. In this way, in addition to being light, they will be durable and straightforward to clean.
Is There a Regulation for Children’s Play Tables?
Childcare articles are carefully manufactured for the little ones. For this reason, they are always subject to legislation that guarantees their safety. In this case, the rule governing children’s play tables is UNE-EN 71-8: 2019 (European law), which concerns the safety of toys and games with domestic use activities.
Without a doubt, it is essential that any game table you choose to buy bears the CE European Conformity badge. This mark guarantees that the product you are presenting to your child is safe and is approved according to the requirements of the legislation on toys.
We have already mentioned several times, during this guide, how important it is that the game table fits perfectly with your child’s age and growth phase.
Precisely for this reason, it represents the most critical purchase criterion that we must consider. In general, the recommended period is specified by the manufacturer on the toy packaging.
It is essential to follow these instructions since otherwise you can take the risk that your child does not feel motivated while using the table.
If he does not feel capable of understanding and carrying out the proposed activities, the child will lose interest. On the contrary, if the recommended age is lower, the child will be bored and likewise not want to play.
Games and Activities
One of the other factors to consider before choosing a table for your child is the quantity and quality of the games and activities it includes. We have to think, on the one hand, that games are fun and can entertain.
On the other, to the quality of the activities – which are designed for the learning of a child practically and dynamically. The more events the table presents, the better, to allow the child to learn notions on different subjects, without getting bored or tired of the game.
Size and Weight
Regarding the size and weight, you have to consider various aspects. On the one hand, the game table must have a format suitable for your child, so he will have no problems touching the buttons or interacting with the activities on it. Furthermore, when it becomes your child’s favorite game, you will surely have to load it.
If you know you have to take it out of the house, it is highly recommended to choose one that does not weigh too much, and that is as compact as possible. In this way, it will be easier to carry it, and the little one will be able to use it everywhere. You can find folding or demountable game tables, designed with this in mind.
Use and Practicality
Although more and more often the table seat is part of the birth lists and is purchased or given to parents when their children are still very young.
However much they wish to immediately introduce new arrivals to family habits such as eating shared meals together, however, it will be useful to resist the temptation and wait for them to be comfortably seated entirely autonomously and without help.
Rigid seat and non-reclining or bendable back of the table seats do not facilitate the “C” posture and an adequate curvature of the back in the first months of a newborn’s life.
Therefore you must have the patience to reach the moment when the neck and the spine will have already reached an adequate stage of development.