It is essential to continually provide information in the early years of the child and suggest activities for learning. The game table for children is designed precisely for this purpose: to ensure that the fun turns into an educational moment, in which it continually absorbs essential information for its growth.
These types of tables are used to recreate dynamic activities. The little ones in the house will learn numbers, many words, listen to music and even other languages.
Also, they promote the development of excellent motor skills, such as psychomotor skills or coordination. What more can you ask? If you still have doubts, with this guide, we will solve them all. Here we will be listing the top 9 best water tables.
- This kids’ water table will create a mini water park right in your backyard! Use the large bucket to scoop up water from the pond and pour into the top waterfall tray. Watch as the rainfall effect is activated as the water splashes into the pond!
- As the waterfall drains back into the water table pond, maze-like spinners, ramps and buckets are activated! Rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect STEM play
- Kids can make a spinning splash in the “rain” with the hand-held spinning wheel and use the side flipper to flip figures back into the pond!
- In the box: Water table, 13-piece accessory kit including a large bucket, 2 cups, rubber duck, 1 frog water squirter, 1 fish water squirter, a strainer, flipper, 2 spinning pieces and 3 maze pieces.
- Note from Step2: All Step2 water tables come with pictured accessories for no added charge
- Use the large bucket to scoop water from the pond into the tray above. Listen as the rain shower effect makes it sound like real rainfall!
- Rearrange the put-and-place maze pieces again and again to create new waterfalls for fun cause and effect STEM play!
- Use the flipper to launch the unicorn toys back into the pond!
- When playtime is up, use the drain plug for quick clean-up!
- In the box: Step2 water table and 12-piece accessory set including 1 large bucket, 1 cup, 1 cattail scoop, 1 flipper, 1 spinner, 4 put-and-place maze pieces, and 3 toy unicorn accessories
- Fun, durable water table with fishing game and counting play
- Catch, collect and count your fish before releasing them with a splash
- Fill the fishbowl until it tips over and splashes down in a wave
- Use the launcher to fling the critters onto the spinning lily pad in the center of the table
- Includes fishing pole, 5 floating critters, water cup and fishing net
- Water play table helps develop "put-and-take" and early motor skills with fun characters
- Drop balls down spiral, watching them go round and round and down into the water
- Turn the Ferris wheel to scoop up and drop off balls
- Fill the cup with water and pour into the funnel to power twin water wheel
- Includes 1 water cup and 5 round characters that squirt water
- Watch the magic that this water table provides as balls rise up and out as they fall through the maze and tower of activities!
- Kids will learn cause and effect play by pouring water over spinners to create spinning motion & splashes!
- You can even use the side flipper to launch the balls right back into the River which help develop fine motor skills!
- No-leak drain Plug makes clean-up a breeze
- Includes 6 multi colored balls, 2 flippers and 2 pouring cups
- Includes four Ball Buddies characters to haul even more – a train, boat, dump truck, and helicopter!
- Two-tier water table play provides lazy river basin in addition to molded-in roadways, bridges, and loading dock platforms.
- Great pretend play toy for multi-child social play to teach sharing, taking turns, and patience!
- Multiple stations and accessories allow kids to play together or to play on their own and experience water play in their own way.
- Clean-up is easy with convenient notches in the table legs to hold play balls and basin space to corral the accessories.
- 42" (106.7 cm) umbrella and 10-accessories included
- Send the play figures down the slide or off the diving board
- Use the hinged bucket to fill up the waterfall
- Elevated table height perfect for both toddlers and preschoolers
- Spin the water wheel carousel and watch the water move
- Send the Paw Patrol Sea Patrol heroes on a water-themed rescue mission with this water activity table for toddlers!
- Pour water into the lookout tower to send the characters sliding down with a splash to begin the scuba diving mission.
- Flex fine motor skills using the side flipper and whirlpool spinner, and Paw Patrol-themed squirt toys!
- Save the day with Marshall, Skye, Chase, and Zuma in a real-life Adventure Bay water activity center.
- In the box: Water table base with lookout tower attachment, Paw Patrol Sea Patrol theme decals, and 4 Paw Patrol character squirt toys.
- A totally unique water table with five built-in play stations including the all-new Wavemaker Wheel
- This large scale water table has room for multiple kids to play at once
- As your kids turn the steering wheel, it creates waves that bounce around the inside of the water table
- Comes with mermaid-themed characters, including: two mermaids, two narwhals, an oyster shell, and a water bucket
- The interactive elements (including spinning palm trees and hiding places) create tons of opportunities for imaginative role play
Best Water Tables Buying Guide
After the first few months of breastfeeding and feeding bottles consumed at different times and at regular times compared to all the others, babies are finally ready for weaning.
Now that they can sit upright, it’s time to have them sit on the table together with the whole family to be able to live along with the joys of a meal shared with the other members.
Features and Models
It is a lovely time to live together, a source of enthusiasm for parents and the little ones, finally able to participate in what they only saw only a short time before.
To eat altogether for lunch and dinner, even in small homes where a highchair would be genuinely an unmanageable footprint, the best solution is undoubtedly to have a table seat, inevitable in every family with small children and to be used at home as out, from grandparents, from friends to restaurants or pizzerias.
If you do not yet know this beneficial object and ask yourself what a table seat is, it is good to see that it is very comfortable support in early childhood, designed to safely and envelop the child and equipped with 2 or 4 clamps to be hooked by screwing to the edge of the table surface.
The clamps of the best table seats are particularly stable and resistant, made of steel, aluminum, or plastic and usually with rubberized or silicone-coated ends so that they are non-slip. In this way, in addition to being light, they will be durable and straightforward to clean.
Is There a Regulation for Children’s Play Tables?
Childcare articles are carefully manufactured for the little ones. For this reason, they are always subject to legislation that guarantees their safety. In this case, the rule governing children’s play tables is UNE-EN 71-8: 2019 (European law), which concerns the safety of toys and games with domestic use activities.
Without a doubt, it is essential that any game table you choose to buy bears the CE European Conformity badge. This mark guarantees that the product you are presenting to your child is safe and is approved according to the requirements of the legislation on toys.
We have already mentioned several times, during this guide, how important it is that the game table fits perfectly with your child’s age and growth phase.
Precisely for this reason, it represents the most critical purchase criterion that we must consider. In general, the recommended period is specified by the manufacturer on the toy packaging.
It is essential to follow these instructions since otherwise you can take the risk that your child does not feel motivated while using the table.
If he does not feel capable of understanding and carrying out the proposed activities, the child will lose interest. On the contrary, if the recommended age is lower, the child will be bored and likewise not want to play.
Games and Activities
One of the other factors to consider before choosing a table for your child is the quantity and quality of the games and activities it includes. We have to think, on the one hand, that games are fun and can entertain.
On the other, to the quality of the activities – which are designed for the learning of a child practically and dynamically. The more events the table presents, the better, to allow the child to learn notions on different subjects, without getting bored or tired of the game.
Size and Weight
Regarding the size and weight, you have to consider various aspects. On the one hand, the game table must have a format suitable for your child, so he will have no problems touching the buttons or interacting with the activities on it. Furthermore, when it becomes your child’s favorite game, you will surely have to load it.
If you know you have to take it out of the house, it is highly recommended to choose one that does not weigh too much, and that is as compact as possible. In this way, it will be easier to carry it, and the little one will be able to use it everywhere. You can find folding or demountable game tables, designed with this in mind.
Use and Practicality
Although more and more often the table seat is part of the birth lists and is purchased or given to parents when their children are still very young.
However much they wish to immediately introduce new arrivals to family habits such as eating shared meals together, however, it will be useful to resist the temptation and wait for them to be comfortably seated entirely autonomously and without help.
Rigid seat and non-reclining or bendable back of the table seats do not facilitate the “C” posture and an adequate curvature of the back in the first months of a newborn’s life.
Therefore you must have the patience to reach the moment when the neck and the spine will have already reached an adequate stage of development.