We all want to breathe pure, contaminant-free air in our homes, especially people with asthma and allergies. A proper purifier can bring benefits in this sense, but it is good to inquire adequately before buying.
Some operate on ozone and may even be harmful because they irritate the lungs. Read the guide to find out what the best air purifier on the market can be for you.
Here we will be listing the top 10 best air purifiers that are famous all over the world.
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Efficiency Filtration System: Our HEPA Air Purifier features an efficient filtration system, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander. It can filter particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5, eliminate 99.97% of tiny objects in an indoor environment of 215sq.ft (20m³).
- Make Life Healthier: We clearly understand your concerns and we have conducted countless experiments on our air pretreatment system. After experiments, we found that as long as the ultraviolet wavelength is greater than 200nm does not produce ozone and other harmful substances.
- Ultra-Quiet: Thanks to the new brushless motor, the air purifier can operate at a decibel as low as 22db when working. It makes air cleaner lightweight and quiet, with no annoying sound. Choose us, and you will discover a new way of life.
- Energy-Saving Low Power: Choose one of the 3 timer options and let the purifier turn off when it is done. The operating power as low as 17W allows the purifier to save 30% on electricity bills than other air purifiers. You don’t need to check your mailbox, because you will get rid of the trouble of electricity bills.
- Air Filter With Fragrance Sponge: Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into the sponge below the filter air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements. (Such as Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Musk, Vanilla, Orris or Vetiver)
- MOOKA B-D02L AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE ROOM - With the high-efficiency filtration system, the air purifier covers an area up to 430ft²(40m²). 6 air changes per hour in 215ft², 3 air changes per hour in 430ft². Modern design fits in any space from small to large rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, nurseries, kitchens and basements. Perfect for pet owners, allergics, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality.
- H13 TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER – The pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter and high-efficiency activated carbon filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. Powerful efficient Air filter cleaner prevents respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and asthma.
- ULTRA-QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING & SAFE - Thanks to the new brushless motor, the 20dB noise level is almost voiceless. It cleans your air, doesn't affect your work, study or sleep. Running in low power makes it extremely energy-saving. Child lock prevents error operations caused by pets or children. The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the environment and usage frequency (Search for B08PK4WM4W).
- 4 TIMER SETTINGS, 4 FAN MODES, AND NIGHT LIGHT – 4 timer options (1H/2H/4H/8H) allow you set the air purifier operating time. Adjust the required fan speed mode (Sleep/Low/Med/High) to capture as much air pollutants as required. Soft night light, that prevents falls, can be turned off to enjoy the perfect dreaming. Press the top power button for 3 seconds to turn ON/OFF the night light when the machine is running.
- WORRY-FREE FOR LONG USE - We love our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly and effectively. Tips: Please remove the new filter plastic bag before running the air purifier.
- Ideal for Bedroom, Home Office and Small Room: 30 mins to breathe fresh in the small room (Coverage area 161 sq ft²/15 m²)
- Whisper Quiet: Noise levels as low as 28dB with Light auto-off, the LV-H128 can quietly clean your air all-night without getting in the way of your rest
- Dual Filter Design: The LV-H128 True HEPA Air Purifier features a 3-stage filtration system with dual-sided H13 True HEPA filters. It will bring you more fresh experience than traditional ones
- Truly Clean Air: Levoit H13 True HEPA filter captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size. This includes cigarette smoke, fine dust, pet dander, pollen, cooking odors, and unpleasant household smells.
- Aromatherapy: Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oils (Not Included) to the aroma pad under the cover. After that, the air purifier effectively distributes clean air and fresh fragrances throughout the room.
- High Performance Hepa Grade Filter: Captures 99% of pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and mold / mildew spores as small as 3 microns from the air.
- Easy to clean: Allergen reducing air purifier has a permanent Hepa-grade filter that easily vacuums clean.
- Compact, stylish design: Allergen reducing air purifier is perfect in the office or in rooms up to 160 square feet
- Versatile air care that fits anywhere: Position the unit vertically or horizontally to best fit in your bedroom, den, nursery, hallway or living room at home or at the office.
- Quiet and powerful: Use whisper clean for extra quiet operation at night, the medium setting or the quick clean setting for more powerful air cleaning.
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children, Asthma sufferers and pets. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for B06XD7X81D for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Adjustable Speeds with Silence: Three speed settings (low, medium, high) to meet different air quality and personal needs. Purify the air with only 25 dB on low level, suitable for restful environment and sleep time
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
- 【Efficient Three-Stage Filtration System】 PARTU HEPA Air Purifier features a three-stage filtration system. This comprises a pre-filter, a HEPA filter and an activated carbon filter, powerful enough to captures up dust, pollen, smoke, odor, pet dander, filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5.
- 【Air Purifier With Fragrance Sponge】Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements. (Such as Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Musk, Vanilla, Orris or Vetiver)
- 【Lock Set】It's efficient to avoid error operation caused by pet or child's during their curiosity. (Keep pressing the Lock button for 3 seconds to start avoiding touching mode.) Three fan settings let you control the speed and volume of the Air purifier.
- 【Black Case And Sleek Design】Compact enough to fit on your desk. Effective area 107sq.ft/ 10m² (bedroom/ office). Noise Level :38-59 dB. 12 Watts; 0.8 A; Better suited to small rooms than large homes. (A voltage converter is needed if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)
- 【Important】 The filter should be replaced every 3-6 months according to the air quality in your area and the usage of the air purifiers for dust to ensure the best results. Air cleaner purifier also comes with a filter replacement reminder. Note: Before operating the air purifier, please remove the plastic bags of the HEPA filter and the charcoal filter.
- This HEPA Air Purifier has an efficient filtration system, it can filter particles as small as 0.3 microns and air pollution of PM 2.5. This hepa air purifiers can eliminate 99.97% of tiny objects in an indoor environment of 215 ft² (20m²), makes it perfect for home, bedroom, living room, kitchen and office.
- With sleep mode quiet operation, this air cleaner can operate as low as 22db. Doesn’t make any annoying noise, doesn’t affect your work, study or sleep. A perfect hepa air purifier for bedroom or living room, also suitable for using at night.
- An energy-efficient air purifier! There are 3 timer settings, allows the air purifier turn off automatically. The operating power is as low as 15W, makes it save up to 35% on electricity than other air purifiers.
- An Air Filter With Fragrance Sponge! This hepa air filter feature add fragrance design, you can add your favorite essential oils (not included) to help you relax, meanwhile the air filter is cleaning the air.
- Effective Air Circulation: Powerful VortexAir 3.0 Technology increases air circulation and provides a Clean Air Delivery Rate of 260 CFM, changing the air in a 403 sq ft room 5x per hour. With 360° air intake, this large room air purifier is a treatment.
- QuietKEAP Technology: Rubber pads absorb sounds made by the fan vibrations, providing you with noise levels as low as 24dB and a relaxing sleep environment every night.
- Energy-Saving: Operating at just 38W at its highest fan speed, this air purifier for home is ideal for those wishing to cut down on electricity usage meanwhile benefit to the environment.
- 3-Stage Filtration: Neutralize odors, capture allergens, and trap at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size with a Pre-Filter, H13 True HEPA Filter, enhanced with HEPASmart Technology, and Custom High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter with the ARC Formula.
- AirSight Plus Technology: The Laser Dust Sensor scans the surrounding air for airborne particles, helping Auto Mode function with high-accuracy. View the amount of airborne particles detected on the PM2.5 display.
- 【Air purifier with fragrance sponge and night light function】: add a few drops of essential oil (not included) to the sponge under the air outlet of the purifier, the aroma will diffuse with the air movement; the air purifiers for home have a blue night light Function, long press the switch to turn on or off
- 【(Available for California) Multiple Filtration System】: HPEA Air Purifiers for home with UV Light & 4 in 1 Nano-Silver Coating Filter clears out 95% of 0.3-micron airborne contaminants, reduces and & absorbs smoke & odors via the nano-silver coating and carbon layer, the UV light and the blue net keep the air clean around you. (replacement air filter available to purchase – search "TOPPIN Air Filter")
- 【High Efficiency Air Purifiers for Bedroom】: Light (3.2lb), small(6.3*6.3*9.3 in) but mighty with large purification area covered(up to 160sq.ft). Perfect for quickly cleaning a wide range of contaminants including dust, pollen, pet dander, cooking and smoke odors in a certain space
- 【Quiet Operation & 3 Fan Speed】: HEPA Air purifier runs at low noise level (<37dB) on Low Speed, for your undisturbed sleep or reading; three different fan speeds can be selected according to the actual air quality and space
- 【Notes】: 1. The adapter is stored in the middle of the filter element inside the air purifier; 2. Please remove plastic packaging of new filter before running the air purifier; 3. recommend replacing the filter at least once each 3 to 6 months, search "TOPPIN air filter" on Amazon to get a replacement filter; 4. The UV lamp is not dispalyed visiually since direct exposure to eyes may cause injury and do not look directly at a UV lamp source, even briefly.
Best Air Purifiers Buying Guide
The first aspect that the user will evaluate to determine which air purifier to choose will be its sufficient filtration capacity.
The systems that produce ozone (also called activated oxygen or trivalent oxygen) can break down microorganisms and particular odors. Still, great care must be taken because ozone is harmful to the body. Ozonizers, such as infrared thermometers, were among the most used devices in 2020 due to the known facts that hit Italy.
Effectiveness of The Filtration System
Some models use an ionizer (which can also produce ozone), which positively or negatively charges the substances suspended in the air, forcing them to attach themselves to the nearest surface. In this way, however, neither gas nor odors are eliminated, and the walls can get dirty.
Electrostatic systems reach a maximum efficiency of 95%, which can be drastically reduced, and here too, gas and odors are not eliminated just as it is not able to remove the presence of a UV light that is claimed to kill pathogens.
The user will then carefully evaluate those HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) systems developed during the Second World War even to prevent the emission of radioactive particles from nuclear reactors.
They have a minimum effectiveness of 99.97% and can block particles down to 0.3 microns. Filters (which generally have a significant price) must be changed regularly. Otherwise, they are useless.
The attentive consumer will notice that some models present multiple filtration systems simultaneously for greater efficiency and will seek the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR), the measure of the rate of release of air free from aero-allergenic particles by a purifier, measure objective and reliable comparison between purifiers: a value above 350 is considered excellent, below 100 poor.
There are unique air purifiers for the whole house for which installation by a specialized technician is recommended. Those who read a guide to choosing the best economical air purifier will see that the most popular models are portable ones with a handle. Or wheels.
The dimensions of the various purifiers are not significantly different from each other, but an important aspect to which the user will have to refer is the more or less large area that the purifier can cover.
If the purified environment is unique and small (for example, 10 square meters), only the models capable of managing this space will be taken into consideration, not the higher ones.
Some models cover areas of 20 square meters as can be a large room or even 30 square meters, as in the case of a small office.
The user will evaluate whether the purifier should be moved from one environment to another or if it must always remain in the same situation.
The user who compares prices, performances, and technical features can also insert the purifier’s silence among his ranking parameters, knowing that the purifier must always be kept on. Otherwise, he is not able to make improvements to the air that you breathe.
From this point of view, it will evaluate the best models that are clean and highly efficient even on a low setting. The high (and noisy) adjustment of the fan can be set when you are not at home.
The consumer who is attentive to noise, therefore, will evaluate whether or not the purifier has the possibility of making these adjustments and how many decibels are emitted for each level.
The purchase guide, therefore, serves to collect useful information to determine which can be the best air purifier brand and not to make a mistake because it invites you to carefully evaluate essential aspects such as the efficiency of filtration and indoor air.
Asthma and various allergies are common problems for many people. In addition to the remedies prescribed by your doctor, you can help yourself, at least when you are at home, with a purifier that acts in such a way as to make the air healthier. On the market, there are several models dedicated to environments of all sizes.
The Importance of Filters
The filter plays a vital role in a purifier. Now, a purification system can be multi-stage. There are brands, for example, that offer four-stage purifiers, perhaps, each with its own patented technology. But let’s put aside the exclusive techniques that everyone proposes, and let’s concentrate on the filters.
Let us start by saying that the two filters we are going to talk about can be present in a single purifier. The first is the carbon filter that we appreciate for absorbing various odors, gasses, and chemical vapors.
But let’s give data that we believe can better make the idea about the importance and effectiveness of a carbon filter. Think, the 450-gram one has a filtering surface equal to 242,000 square meters.
HEPA filters are used in various household appliances; for example, we find them in vacuum cleaners but not only. It is a particulate filter, and you think it was first used by the United States Atomic Energy Commission to remove radioactive particles.
Don’t be surprised, therefore, by reading that these filters can block microscopic air particles. When the air passes through the screen, the particles are trapped, and consequently, dust, molds, and various spores are easily captured. The air we breathe will finally be free.
The Importance of Ozone
In purifying, the ozone that is released is of great importance. This issue can take place in different ways. An ultraviolet purifier, for example, acts in such a way as to expose the air to the light generated by UV lamps.
Unfortunately, this system produces ozone in minimal quantities. Germicidal UV lamps are used to sanitize, for example, a refrigerator, a microwave oven, a washing machine, etc.
Another system is called “corona discharge.” In practice, the dehumidified oxygen passes through an electric field. This produces a high amount of ozone.
However, we do not recommend this system in a domestic environment, not only because it could have adverse health effects but also because it affects the temperature of the room, causing it to increase. And we have come to our favorite air purification system, which is always with “corona discharge,” but with a reduced coefficient.
Also, in this case, ozone occurs when the air passes through a high-intensity electric field. So, where is the difference? In the air! If, in the first case, the air must be dehumidified, in this case, the ambient air is used. This system has no contraindications, which makes it perfect for home use.