We talked about it, and we continue to discuss this product. A few isolated incidents have caused the bed warmer a lousy name. The truth is that being an appliance that works with electricity if used correctly and by the manufacturer’s indications, it does not give any problem.
In this guide, we will explain everything you need to know to buy the best bed warmer on the market. As a basic rule, we recommend buying products from recognized and appreciated brands.
Furthermore, attention must be paid to quality certifications, especially when it comes to an electrical item. Here we will be listing the top 10 best bed warmers.
- Sleep in a cozy warm bed anytime you like, Beautyrest Deluxe Heated Mattress Pad comes with 20 heat settings to give the level of comfort you desire.
- Our soft and breathable 250TC 100% cotton mattress cover comes with 2 controllers and features dual unique temperature settings for each mattress side.
- You can quickly preheat your bed with confidence; our product is 100% UL SAFETY CERTIFIED, comes with 10 hour auto shut off safety feature, and emits virtually "0" EMF radiation.
- King size (78" x 80" +15"), It comes with all-around elastic on 15" deep pocket for snug and securely fits mattress sizes, up to a 18" mattress depth.
- We give 5 year warranty, so you can confidentally use our products for years to come and through hundreds of washes!
- Serta heated mattress pad comes with waterproof features that can protect your bed from unwanted food spills and pet accidents keeping your mattress clean and fresh always.
- Premium quality with smart technology to keep your bed warm, equipped with 10 heat settings. And you can also set 1-12 hour auto shut off timer giving you the freedom to snuggle away.Twin & Full Size comes with one controller, while bigger sizes come with 2 controllers.
- Emits virtually "0" electromagnetic radiation and comes in deep pocket to fit most premium mattresses, up to 18" thickness.
- 1 Heated Mattress Pad: 78"W x 80"L + 15"D
- Conveniently machine washable and carry 5 years limited product warranty.
- Warm and dry your blankets with this easy to use blanket warmer
- Expandable hose and hinged air flap provide widespread heat coverage
- Present functions and manual controls let you choose the electric heater settings you need
- Warmer comes equipped with shoe drying attachment to easily dry damp shoes
- Dimensions: 6.30"L x 5.51"W x 14.17"H
18” X 36” size is perfect for one side of a bed or across the bottom of a bed to keep feet warm!
Switch will automatically turn off the Bed Warmer after eight hours
Extra long 10.5 foot cord enables the Bed Warmer to be at the foot of the bed, the switch near the hands and the plug to reach the wall outlet.
Off-season storage bag included
- Provides low, gentle heat for all night use
- MATERIAL&DEEP POCKET: Heating Mattress Pad made from premium 100% polyester material. Electric heating wires are evenly distributed in the middle.The heated mattress pad has 5 ounces of fill, so you shouldn't feel the wires. It is very durable.This mattress pad has 8-21" deep pockets that fit most mattresses. The skirt contains strong elastic that helps it stay put.
- HEAT SETTINGS: There are 8 different heat settings.You can choose the suitable temperature (ranging from 84 - 108°F) according to your requirements on the handy control panel, providing you with a warm sleeping environment.We have carefully designed 1-10 hours timing function which allows users fall asleep freely. At the same time, it also has the function of overheat protection.
- VIRTUALLY NO EMF: Our electric mattress pad is engineered for the lowest electromagnetic field radiation possible. The heating element is designed with an evenly spaced pattern, which enables even warmth distribution.100% UL certified for maximum safety.
- HEAT ONE SIDE & STAY COOL THE OTHER: The queen, king and california king heated mattress pad comes with a dual side controller,While The twin and full size pad come with single control.Both spouses can customize their side of the bed’s temperature.2 Individual Dual controllers give each person the power to choose their own heating preference. Allowing you to be quickly heated from the bottom up or quickly cool down as you wish.
- WARRANTY SERVIC:6 Month Limited Warranty - That is a 6 month promise of savings and service. Please contact our customer service for assistance if you have any questions or concerns about the product.
- SOOTHE ACHING MUSCLES: This soft Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features 10 heat settings to help soothe neck, shoulder, back, legs, and more while you get restful sleep on cold nights
- EASY TO USE: The SleekSet Controller gives you control over heat levels, while ThermoFine technology assures heat consistency by auto-adjusting throughout the night, and the auto-off function allows for peace of mind
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of 100% polyester, this soft quilted mattress pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Blanket is durable for years of use
- 31" Width x 84" Length x 24" To 34" Adjustable height, the table itself only weighs 37lbs; double luggage-style table closure clasps.
- 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam – Includes a layer of memory foam! Oil & waterproof, CFC-free, PU upholstery in mountain red color. Therma- top ETL/cetl-certified for strict North American safety standards
- Managed Forest hard European beech wood with hi-gloss Elm colored Dura-Seal protected finish, patented built-in Thermal-Top heated bed,
- Elm color stained European imported beech wood legs; 1, 500lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables gives the table a working capacity of 750lbs.
- Accessories includes: innovated Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle, memory foam face cushion, fully padded armrest shelf and a 2 pockets carrying case!
- Sleep better with on-demand cooling, warming and sweat drying comfort right in your bed, works on any size bed or mattress including adjustable beds, simple and easy to use
- Powered ventilation cooling rapidly wicks body heat and moisture out of the bed for awesome cooling relief, great solution for hot sleepers, hot-flashes and night sweats
- Heating mode gives a deep sauna like warmth in just seconds, great therapy for cold feet and cold legs, safer alternative to electric blankets and warms bed 15x faster with air
- Biorhythm sleep technology enables automated smart temperature control, sleep better by programming different temperature settings for each hour of the night
- NEW AND IMPROVED BEDJET 3 is 30% smaller than prior V2 model. Includes the most advanced remote control in the sleep industry with color LCD screen and back-lit keys. NOTE: Reviews posted prior to August 2019 are for prior V2 model. Amazon's current return policy (30 days) applies when purchased from Amazon.
- FOOT WARMERS & TOE WARMERS. Acts as a heat pad for your feet; Simply microwave the slippers for moist heat as a feet warmer or use the slippers to relieve sore muscles and joints;Freeze the slippers to use as a cold compress
- SOOTHING LAVENDER AROMATHERAPY. Foot warmer that features the calming aromatherapy scent of lavender;These foot warmers are fragranced with natural herbs to help you relax, restore, and rejuvenate;From the makers of Bed Buddy
- REUSABLE HEAT PACK for your feet. These foot warmers for women are filled with 100% natural grains; you'll be experiencing an all-natural form of relaxation; Warm slippers will help you relieve sore feet, reduce tension, or simply relax
- RELIEVE FOOT PAIN. The Bed Buddy Foot heated foot warmer slippers are comfortable, yet relaxing and feature lavender as a primary scent to help you relax; You may find relief from arthritis or get neuropathy pain relief for feet with these foot warmers
- HAVE ARTHRITIS? Want to simply warm up on a cold night and not worry about putting your heated socks on? The Bed Buddy Foot Warmers are the perfect solution for you; Relax on the couch or in bed and put your feet up Made of 100% polyester
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- ShiChanMian, Jiu (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 402 Pages - 11/28/2019 (Publication Date) - Funstory (Publisher)
How to Choose Best Bed Warmers?
In the first place, we find a model of the double bed warmer (150 x 160 cm) by Imetec with three-temperature separable control and Imetec Express technology designed to reduce bed heating times, also compatible with memory foam mattresses and equipped with a safety system that in case of failure it automatically switches off the product.
A quality product according to users who are happy to have a cosy warmth of around 37-39 ° in less than 10 minutes, but two levels can also lower the temperature for those who prefer lighter heat. The two controls allow you to manage the two halves of the towel warmer separately, therefore highly appreciated also by couples.
What Exactly Are Bed Warmers?
A bed warmer is like a thin, flexible mattress made up of many layers, inside which there is the electrical resistance that allows you to heat the product. It also includes blankets and connects to the mains using a cable with the plug. Each bed warmer has a temperature regulator which can be varied according to the user’s needs.
One of the reasons that made bed warmers such a popular product is due to the feature of offering dual temperature control. The system is based on two thermoregulators that allow you to set different temperatures for each half of the bed. Thus, even in a double bed, everyone has the possibility to choose the preferred temperature.
Where to Use the Bed Warmers?
Although the name refers precisely to the beds, these electric bed warmers are not suitable for all horizontal surfaces. The reason is the risk of being with electrical cables combined with flammable fabrics present in some types of beds. Also, water beds (water and electricity must never be used together) and mechanical beds are to be excluded.
It is also forbidden on bunk beds because the cable could stretch too far to reach the upper bed and constitute a fire risk. And of course, it is not recommended to use them on electric mattresses, armchairs or sofa beds, although many people do so without knowing the manufacturers’ recommendations.
What Are the Disadvantages of A Bed Warmer?
The main disadvantage of an electric bed warmer is the risk of fire. Any electrical appliance can cause accidents of this type, and the bed warmers are no exception. Still, there is no need to worry.
These products have been carefully tested to ensure your safety. Also, the vast majority of models contain an automatic shutdown mechanism that comes into play after a specific interval of time.
This association between electric bed warmers and fires was created with the old models when the products were not at all reliable as they lack an automatic shutdown system. Of course, every consumer must always avoid leaving the bed warmer on for long periods.
Another concern is the wiring. The electric bed warmer is heated using a wired coil sewn into the fabric. Still, these cables can break with use, interrupting the correct functioning of the device: in these cases, it is advisable to throw it away and buy a new one instead of running the risk of a short circuit.
Who Shouldn’t Use a Bed Warmer?
If you share your sleeping space with a furry friend or a cuddly child, avoid the electric bed warmer. Pets can accidentally damage it with claws or chew the fabric. As a result, exposed cables or the insulation of perforated wires can be a danger, in addition to the fact that the bed warmer will stop working correctly.
The bed warmers represent a risk even in the presence of infants and young children as they can overheat and burn their sensitive skin without you noticing. Also, older children who have deep sleep and elderly or diabetic people should also avoid electric bed warmers as they too could get burned.
Can You Wash the Bed Warmers?
Although many people claim that they cannot be washed, modern bed warmers also have this option, in any case, to be sure to check the product label.
We recommend that you put them in the washing machine at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C and without the electrical connection, but before connecting it, check that the fabric is completely dry.
How Do You Use a Bed Warmer?
It is very simple to use: you have to place the bed warmer on the mattress and connect it to the electricity. Then make the bed with the corresponding sheets rest pillows, spread them over the electric heater, then turn on the device using the built-in controller and turn it off a few minutes before going to sleep.
It is important to highlight two points on the use of the bed warmer: first of all, we always recommend turning it off when lying down to avoid any risk, since staying with the device on for eight hours is not the best option. And secondly, check that it is well arranged and free of folds so that it distributes heat evenly.