We talked about it, and we continue to discuss this product. A few isolated incidents have caused the bed warmer a lousy name. The truth is that being an appliance that works with electricity if used correctly and by the manufacturer’s indications, it does not give any problem.
In this guide, we will explain everything you need to know to buy the best bed warmer on the market. As a basic rule, we recommend buying products from recognized and appreciated brands.
Furthermore, attention must be paid to quality certifications, especially when it comes to an electrical item. Here we will be listing the top 10 best bed warmers.
- Moist/dry heat therapy option: 33"x17" Heating pad can cover your shoulders/ neck/ legs/ knees, efficiently heat up for fast pain relief
- 6 heat settings & fast heat up: heats up in seconds till reaches the temperature you want from 6 heating modes
- Comfortable microfiber & ultra-thin heating wire: soft microplush exterior, wires routed inside are thin so that you will not feel them
- Smart temperature control: heating pad will automatically discontinue heating when reaching the target temperature for safer usage at night
- Sable Lifetime guarantee: enjoy lifelong treatment for specific Aches and sprains. Detachable cable allows for machine washing; Do not tumble dry for long-lasting functionality
- PERFECTLY PLACED PLUG WON’T POKE YOU AT NIGHT: 12.5FT POWER CORD gives you plenty of reach to any nearby outlet, allowing you to place our pad on top mattress without fear of not reaching a wall outlet. YOU ALSO WON’T EVEN FEEL IT’S THERE because of our plump stuffed padding. The conveniently placed 6ft dual controller cords can easily be reached and tucked away as well.
- PROTECT SKIN FROM BURNS & RADIATION: MOST COMPETITORS DON’T MENTION how harmful amounts of electromagnetic radiation can be transmitted through the heating process in most heated bed warmers. NOT IN OURS. AT Degree of Comfort, we engineered our heated mattress pads to heat up with barely any EMF radiation being dispensed. Also, our mattress pads are 100% UL SAFETY CERTIFIED.
- HEAT ONE SIDE & STAY COOL THE OTHER: BOTH SPOUSES CAN CUSTOMIZE their side of the bed’s temperature! 2 Individual Dual controllers (queen, king, cal king sizes only) give each person the power to choose their own heating preference. Allowing you to be QUICKLY HEATED FROM THE BOTTOM UP or quickly cool down as you wish.
- THERAPEUTIC HEAT RELIEF: ACHES & PAINS MELT AWAY – steady heat dilates blood vessels and promotes blood flow. This helps to "open up" sore muscles and joints to relax them. Our heated pad is PERFECT FOR people suffering from multiple muscle pain OR PEOPLE WITH A PHYSICALLY DEMANDING JOB. Also, if you’re iron deficient and just need the extra warmth!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 5 YEAR WARRANTY – WE KNOW YOU’RE TIRED OF buying inferior electric mattress pads that stop working in only the first few uses. That’s why we engineered our heated mattress pad to last all year round even through the most restless sleepers!
- 【Full Body Comfort】This heating pad can be flexibly applied on feet, back, shoulders, abdomen, legs depending on where soothing heat is needed; Slide feet inside the wide opening with loved one for soft, full coverage up to ankles to share ultimate comfort and warmth in freezing days
- 【Super warm】After sitting for a long time at home or going out for exercise, you can use the foot heating pad to warm your feet and make your whole body feel warm. Suitable for people of all ages.
- 【Cozy, Hygienic and Fashionable】Removable and washable outer cover promotes tidiness and softness; The combination of Shu velveteen (lining) and flannel (outer fabric) facilitates a higher degree of comfort and care; Stylish lake green adds unique embellishment to tedious winter
- 【Warm enough】The electric heating pad quickly reaches and maintains desired temperature, with 5 heat levels for custom comfort; Automatic shut-off timer (1/2H optional) saves energy and prevents overuse; Safety certification (ETL) and overheat protection system leave you peace of mind for reassuring user experience.
- 【Hassle-free Purchase】The warming pad is portable for home, office and travel use; Join MaxKare, a love-filled family, to enjoy comprehensive by foot heating pad, keeping refreshed and warm all the time.
- Heated mattress pad offers soothing warmth throughout the night
- ThermoFine technology delivers consistent, evenly distributed heat
- 10 heat settings for the perfect amount of warmth
- Auto-shutoff feature turns off mattress pad after 10 hours
- Made with polyester; machine-washable and dryer-safe. Convenient preheat setting
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Cat, Novel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 553 Pages - 03/24/2021 (Publication Date)
- FOOT WARMERS & TOE WARMERS. Acts as a heat pad for your feet; Simply microwave the slippers for moist heat as a feet warmer or use the slippers to relieve sore muscles and joints;Freeze the slippers to use as a cold compress
- SOOTHING LAVENDER & MINT AROMATHERAPY. Foot warmer that features the calming aromatherapy scent of lavender and mint;These foot warmers are fragranced with natural herbs to help you relax, restore, and rejuvenate;From the makers of Bed Buddy
- REUSABLE HEAT PACK for your feet. These foot warmers for women are filled with 100% natural grains; you'll be experiencing an all-natural form of relaxation; Warm slippers will help you relieve sore feet, reduce tension, or simply relax
- RELIEVE FOOT PAIN. The Bed Buddy Foot heated foot warmer slippers are comfortable, yet relaxing and feature lavender as a primary scent to help you relax; You may find relief from arthritis or get neuropathy pain relief for feet with these foot warmers
- HAVE ARTHRITIS? Want to simply warm up on a cold night and not worry about putting your heated socks on? The Bed Buddy Foot Warmers are the perfect solution for you; Relax on the couch or in bed and put your feet up
- ⛅ High Quality Fabric - Say goodbye to the traditional low-quality thin blanket of 240GSM & 280GSM. We upgrade to thicker blanket made of 450GSM flannel microfiber, which is more warm, lightweight, and breathable. Coming with durable seams, it is widely used in spring/summer/autumn/winter.
- ⛅ Double-sided Design - In order to make the blanket super soft, we design thick, soft and luxurious artificial fur on both sides of it. No more trying to figure out which side of the blanket is more comfortable, they are the same. And for further enhancing the beauty of our blankets, the color of the stitching thread used in each blanket perfectly matches the color of the artificial fur.
- ⛅ Versatile Usage Scenarios - Perfect for sofa, bed, garden, office, outdoors and other occasions to provide comfort and warmth. The blanket can also be used as a photographic prop for social software, and your pets will like the soft blanket as well. A must-have for camping or picnic in humid weather while enjoying happy hours.A good choice for Christmas gift.
- ⛅ Machine Washable & Easy to Maintain - Made of shrink-proof fabric, it looks like new after each wash (do not use bleach or fabric softener). Machine wash on gentle cycle with cold water and air dry or tumble dry at very low temperature. It is recommended to clean this artificial blanket before first use.
- ⛅ 100% Satisfaction Service - We have the confidence that you will fall in love with this soft furry blanket, but for some reasons, if you are not satisfied with this product, please feel free to contact us any time for an unconditional refund or replacement.
- THE ULTIMATE WAY TO KEEP YOUR FEET WARM IN BED - Foot Furnace premium bed slippers have been designed using the same principles as a sleeping bag to encapsulate your feet in their own natural cocoon keeping them warm and cozy all night long. Sizes - ONE SIZE FITS All - Adjustable Vecro for Smaller Sizes and Female Feet.
- DESIGNED TO BE LONG-LASTING & REQUIRES NO POWER - Foot Furnace Bed Slippers are made to last and constructed using the highest quality materials including fully breathable permeable nylon to keep your feet at their optimal temperature without any perspiration/transpiration or natural loss of heat through the material. No batteries, electricity, or manual heating is required. Ever.
- LARGE ENOUGH TO WEAR SOCKS UNDERNEATH & FULLY ADJUSTABLE - One size fits all, up to approximately size 11. This allows you to easily still wear socks underneath should you suffer from extremely cold feet. The slippers also feature two useful Velcro straps allowing you to adjust the fit comfortably to your own feet.
- SUPER-COMFORTABLE & EXTRA WARM - The soft fabric slipper design combined with premium natural duck down filling make these top-rated bed slippers the preferred choice by thousands of customers over hot water bottles and wheat bags. View our feedback to see what customers think about the original Foot Furnace Bed Slipper.
- SUPER-COMFORTABLE & EXTRA WARM - The soft fabric slipper design combined with premium silk wadding filling make these top-rated bed slippers the preferred choice by thousands of customers over hot water bottles and wheat bags. View our feedback to see what customers think about the original Foot Furnace Bed Slipper.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Cat, Novel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 655 Pages - 10/15/2020 (Publication Date)
How to Choose Best Bed Warmers?
In the first place, we find a model of the double bed warmer (150 x 160 cm) by Imetec with three-temperature separable control and Imetec Express technology designed to reduce bed heating times, also compatible with memory foam mattresses and equipped with a safety system that in case of failure it automatically switches off the product.
A quality product according to users who are happy to have a cosy warmth of around 37-39 ° in less than 10 minutes, but two levels can also lower the temperature for those who prefer lighter heat. The two controls allow you to manage the two halves of the towel warmer separately, therefore highly appreciated also by couples.
What Exactly Are Bed Warmers?
A bed warmer is like a thin, flexible mattress made up of many layers, inside which there is the electrical resistance that allows you to heat the product. It also includes blankets and connects to the mains using a cable with the plug. Each bed warmer has a temperature regulator which can be varied according to the user’s needs.
One of the reasons that made bed warmers such a popular product is due to the feature of offering dual temperature control. The system is based on two thermoregulators that allow you to set different temperatures for each half of the bed. Thus, even in a double bed, everyone has the possibility to choose the preferred temperature.
Where to Use the Bed Warmers?
Although the name refers precisely to the beds, these electric bed warmers are not suitable for all horizontal surfaces. The reason is the risk of being with electrical cables combined with flammable fabrics present in some types of beds. Also, water beds (water and electricity must never be used together) and mechanical beds are to be excluded.
It is also forbidden on bunk beds because the cable could stretch too far to reach the upper bed and constitute a fire risk. And of course, it is not recommended to use them on electric mattresses, armchairs or sofa beds, although many people do so without knowing the manufacturers’ recommendations.
What Are the Disadvantages of A Bed Warmer?
The main disadvantage of an electric bed warmer is the risk of fire. Any electrical appliance can cause accidents of this type, and the bed warmers are no exception. Still, there is no need to worry.
These products have been carefully tested to ensure your safety. Also, the vast majority of models contain an automatic shutdown mechanism that comes into play after a specific interval of time.
This association between electric bed warmers and fires was created with the old models when the products were not at all reliable as they lack an automatic shutdown system. Of course, every consumer must always avoid leaving the bed warmer on for long periods.
Another concern is the wiring. The electric bed warmer is heated using a wired coil sewn into the fabric. Still, these cables can break with use, interrupting the correct functioning of the device: in these cases, it is advisable to throw it away and buy a new one instead of running the risk of a short circuit.
Who Shouldn’t Use a Bed Warmer?
If you share your sleeping space with a furry friend or a cuddly child, avoid the electric bed warmer. Pets can accidentally damage it with claws or chew the fabric. As a result, exposed cables or the insulation of perforated wires can be a danger, in addition to the fact that the bed warmer will stop working correctly.
The bed warmers represent a risk even in the presence of infants and young children as they can overheat and burn their sensitive skin without you noticing. Also, older children who have deep sleep and elderly or diabetic people should also avoid electric bed warmers as they too could get burned.
Can You Wash the Bed Warmers?
Although many people claim that they cannot be washed, modern bed warmers also have this option, in any case, to be sure to check the product label.
We recommend that you put them in the washing machine at a maximum temperature of 30 ° C and without the electrical connection, but before connecting it, check that the fabric is completely dry.
How Do You Use a Bed Warmer?
It is very simple to use: you have to place the bed warmer on the mattress and connect it to the electricity. Then make the bed with the corresponding sheets rest pillows, spread them over the electric heater, then turn on the device using the built-in controller and turn it off a few minutes before going to sleep.
It is important to highlight two points on the use of the bed warmer: first of all, we always recommend turning it off when lying down to avoid any risk, since staying with the device on for eight hours is not the best option. And secondly, check that it is well arranged and free of folds so that it distributes heat evenly.