Ikea bed sheets are an indispensable piece of furniture for the home. It is normal to choose its color and fantasy, but there are many other aspects to evaluate, essential for a good night’s sleep.
There are more and more cases of insomnia and, although in the majority they are caused by worries and stress, other relevant factors also affect us, which we tend not to pay attention to, just like the sheets.
Right below we had listed out the best quality Ikea sheets.
- DIMENSIONS & CONTENTS: 1 Queen Fitted Bottom Sheet: 60" wide by 80" long. Fully elasticized fitted sheet is designed to hug your mattress up to 15 inches deep.
- SLEEP IN LUXURY: At the end of the day, you deserve a little luxury. So, go ahead, slip into something more comfortable. Experience the latest in bedding technology with our unique Hydro-Brush process for exceptional softness and long lasting durability. Warm in winter, cool in summer, it’s the sleeping companion you’ve been searching for.
- BREATHE EASILY: No more worrying about allergens in your bed. Our breathable, microfiber bedding is hypoallergenic and perfect for those with allergies or asthma.
- EASY CARE: Bedtime is supposed to be relaxing. That’s why Bare Home Hydro-Brushed sheets are machine washable, wrinkle-free, and designed to perform flawlessly every day, night, or nap time.
- REST ASSURED: Your first 30 nights are on us. Literally. If you don’t love our sheets, send them back.
- BED SHEET SET - Includes 1 flat sheet measuring 90 by 102 inches with a 4 inches self-hem; 1 fitted sheet measuring 60 by 80 inches with a 15 inches box for over sized bedding and 2 pillowcases measuring 20 by 30 inches each
- BRUSHED MICROFIBER - Brushed microfiber fabric makes the sheet set exceptionally soft
- SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE - The smooth feel of the sheet is very cozy which keeps you cool during summers and warm during winters
- SHRINK AND FADE RESISTANT - The microfiber material is processed to make it resistant to shrinkage and fading which adds to the longevity of the set by keeping it in great condition
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash, tumble dry or iron on low temperature; do not bleach
- 【Material】Slip into comfort and luxury! This duvet cover set is made from 100% premium brushed Microfiber. It gives you the ultimate soft feel at a great value and keeps you comfortable all through the night. Our duvet cover is luxurious, stylish, and the softest duvet cover you'll ever own.WITHOUT COMFORTER!
- 【Set】Twin size set includes 1*duvet cover(90*68), and 2*pillowcases(26*20) Professionally produced with comfort in mind, every duvet cover has a zipper closure and concealed corner ties to help hold the duvet in place ensuring greater comfort at night.
- 【Easy Care】Machine wash cold separately on gentle/delicate cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- 【Note】Please kindly note this bedding set DOESN'T include any comforter or filling. This Set DOESN'T include any flat sheets.
- 【QUESTION】We provide 30 days replacement.If you have any question about our product, please feel free to contact us. YZZ COLLECTION team will help you in 24h 🙂
- Very soft for a great night sleep
- 144 thread count
- Designer: Monika Mulder
- Very soft for a great night sleep
- 144 thread count
- Designer: IKEA of Sweden
- ✅ ❤HIGHEST QUALITY BRUSHED MICROFIBER: These are made of the highest quality double brushed microfiber yarns. The virtually weightless wonder of Abakan sheets will have you coming back for more. Linger in your dreams.1800 Platinum Collection Sheet set is softer and more breathable than Egyptian Cotton. Microfiber fabrics are distinctive for their unique strength and thinness(twice as fine as silk). Double Brushed Microfiber yarn lock heat to keep you warm during winter and cool during summer.
- ✅ ❤STRINGENT PRODUCT TESTING: Your new 1800 count sheets are tested thoroughly to ensure the utmost safety and comfort. Every inch of our fabric meets top performance American standards for pilling, shrinkage, color fastness, strength, and thread count. Each piece of fabric is measured individually and stitched to perfection. Final product is inspected by specialized experts, to check that every single unit is meeting the performance metrics and ready to be packed as a set.
- ✅ ❤EASY CARE: Its ultrafine yarns and micro ventilated weave repel sweat and stains, making a short cold-water wash and a quick tumble dry on low heat all you need to keep these linens fresh and clean. They won't be weaken or tear even after years of use, maintaining a smooth, wrinkle-resistant that only improves with time.The sheets are closely woven, keeping your comfort in mind and gets softer with each wash. Do not bleach. More durable than cotton.
- ✅ ❤DEEP POCKETS PERFECTLY FIT YOUR BED EVERYTIME: Queen Size Luxury 4 Piece Bed Sheets Set - 1 Flat sheet (90"x 102"), 1 Fitted sheet (60"x 80"), 2 Pillowcases (20"x 30"). Deep pocket fitted sheet with elastic all around stays on bed tightly . Fits mattresses up to 15". Don’t worry the sheet come off.
- ✅ ❤Excellent customer service: Abakan is a company that produces mattresses, waterproof mattresses pad, bed sheets and other home textile products.We are so confident you will love our products like our other 5-star reviewers! Customer satisfaction is our priority, if for any reason you decide that this bed sheet set is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the set)
Buying Guide to Select the Best Ikea Bed Sheets
Buying bed linens for our home seems very easy, but it’s not that simple. If you want them to last at least a few years, you need to look at the various aspects and not just the aesthetics or the color.
To find out more, in the following section, we will answer the most frequent questions asked by those who, like you, want to buy the most suitable sheets for their needs.
What Are the Sheets and How Many Types Are There?
The sheet is a piece of thin cloth that covers people during night sleep and on which a blanket or quilt is placed.
The sheet in contact with the mattress also serves to protect it from mites, dirt, and humidity, while the fabric in connection with the quilt or blanket serves to protect and cover us during sleep.
Generally, you can buy sets of sheets that include a mattress cover sheet suitable for bed sizes, two pillow covers, and a top sheet.
Are There Summer and Winter Sheets?
Yes, and they are different. Summer sheets must provide freshness and lightness, while for winter, it is advisable to have other types of sheets, able to protect us from cold and humidity.
Afterward, you will find the differences between the two models, always considering that the winter ones are thicker than the summer ones:
Sheets for Winter:
- Microfiber: They are also known as sheets that retain heat. Microfiber is an innovative material, lighter than the thermal one, made with natural and synthetic fibers.
- Flannel: They are an excellent thermal insulator and are resistant to washing, regulate humidity, and are hypoallergenic. They are made with fiber blends such as polyester or cotton.
- Thermal: They do not absorb a lot of humidity and dry quickly. They are made of polyester, last longer than cotton, and resist many washes.
- 100% Cotton: They are breathable, cotton is suitable for people with allergies, and this type of fabric is prevalent in hotel bed linen. They offer a sumptuous softness, both in satin cotton and in Percal.
- Egyptian Cotton: Born from the “Gossypium barbadense” plant, which grows on the banks of the Nile. The sheets are very fresh, and with the washes, they obtain an exceptional cleaning, thanks to the soft threads of the fabric. They have the particularity that this fabric does not form “balls” despite not being subjected to a specific process during production.
- Linen: They are very breathable and avoid bad smells. Ideal for high temperatures, one of its disadvantages is its ability to form wrinkles.
- Bamboo: They count between 250 and 300 threads, made with this natural material. Bamboo is highly recommended for people with allergies.
Is it essential to use winter or summer sheets, depending on the season?
It doesn’t matter much. With the heating system of the houses, you can use summer sheets even in the middle of winter, but you will have to add more blankets or a good quilt.
What Does the “anti peeling” Guarantee Promoted by The Manufacturers of Sheets Refer To?
It is a procedure that is carried out in the factory to prevent the “dots” from forming in the fabrics after several washes. It’s a costly process, so it’s sometimes mentioned as deceptive advertising.
Concretely, it consists in eliminating small threads that have come out thanks to the friction in the weaving process, burning them with a flame, used while the fabric moves under it.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Each Type of Bed Linen?
The difference in sheet quality lies mainly in the material used during the production process. The number of threads may be significant, but not fundamental, as mentioned in a previous answer.
What Attention Do the Sets of Sheets Need?
The sheets must be washed once a week, every two weeks at the most because bacteria and mites accumulate in our bed.
In this sense, he thinks that although a person takes a shower every day, he loses many skin cells. Also, keep in mind that they must be machine washed with a suitable program. Also, it is necessary to check the labels to choose the specific washing program.
It is best to wash the sheets separately in the washing machine, and not to use too much detergent. They should be dried outdoors without direct exposure to the sun or in a low-temperature dryer.
When buying a set of sheets, it is essential to choose the one that best suits your preferences and needs. It seems obvious, but there are several vital aspects that you need to contemplate for the product to last you for years.
Therefore, we have summarized the most important criteria that must be observed before making the purchase. Look at them carefully:
As we have already seen, the material is of great importance when choosing good sheets. Choose synthetic materials if they are for the children’s bedroom since they will be more prone to stains.
If they are for adults, a good option is 100% cotton, because it is usable in the cold and warm months, even if its price is higher.
If you opt for polyester, which is less expensive to be a synthetic material, you must choose it combined with at least 50% cotton. In this way, you will not lose the softness, it will rub less, and you will not need a lot of care.
A sheet with many threads can be rough and very heavy. To help you find your way, we have prepared a list with the characteristics of each type of density.
- Less than 100 threads: They are more accessible, but of low quality.
- Between 180 and 420 threads: The 180 thread models are the best as they barely shrink and have no rigidity. After this number, the price is usually
- higher, and in a 400-thread model, you will hardly notice much difference.
- From 500 threads: They can be rough, so a good tip is to guide you with the feeling they give on the hand.
The bed is an essential piece of furniture in the room, so the combination of colors is necessary for decoration. If you have printed objects, such as lamps, for example, it is better to choose matching plain sheets.
Bed sizes are also significant when buying a set of sheets. The piece of cloth on the top should always be bigger than the mattress.
It is a relevant aspect because if the sheet is excessively larger, it contributes to a sloppy appearance, in addition to increasing wrinkles. We are only used to standard sizes, but in reality, there are others.