Do you know the main reason many people use an electric juicer? If you like a good breakfast, you know you need an exceptional coffee to wake you up, some bread for a toast, or some biscuits. But a nice freshly prepared orange juice is a concentrate of well-being that should never be missing.
And when you’re in a hurry, there is nothing better than the electric juicer to make your healthy drink! Manual juicers are equally comfortable, yes, but it is undeniable that the electric version is much more powerful, it makes more juice and is faster to use.
If you are looking for the best product for your family and your needs, continue reading the article, you will discover all the most essential details to convince yourself of the usefulness of an electric juicer.
Here we had selected the best models of the electric juicers that are present below.
- 🍊 EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - First of its kind! Simple 1-button automated press operation. Much easier to use than manual citrus press, juicers, or handheld juice squeezers. Removable parts are "top rack" dishwasher-safe.
- 🍋 BPA-FREE TRITAN PLASTIC JUICER BOWL - Juice reservoir holds up to 12 ounces.
- 🍊 WORKS WITH NEARLY ALL CITRUS FRUITS - Make your very own fresh & healthy juice! Fresh organic juice contains more vitamins and minerals with less added sugar. For use with lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, and other organic citrus fruits (up to 4.5 inch diameter). Great for drinks, cocktails, recipes, desserts, and marinades.
- 🍋 INCLUDES 2 PULP FILTERS - Low and high pulp filters are both included.
- 🍊 30-DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - Purchase with confidence!
- EASY SQUEEZE: Best convenient comercial estractor for power citrus squeezers for juicy fruit like lemons, limes, grapefruit, oranges, limones oranfe, pomegranate fruits, banana, berry limon, orqnge, cirtus or lemonade our small juice squeezer can express juice up pitcher or a lots cups by just pressing down on the rubber handle no more uncomfortable hand squeezing. Perfect size mmv700s
- NO SEEDS / PULP: Mega clean profesional De lux squeeser super large Commercial extractors mechanical pressure mini Chuzy Chef citris electronic extrator jucier maker squuezer include an integrated strainer filter so you control unwanted seeds or bothersome pulp sneaking through the juiceman squeezed press, just pure, fresh cup juice. CCJ500
- ALL IN ONE: Our ultimate deluxe professional squezer commerical electricas automatic cirrus juicing citric electric presser sqeezer fits all parts easily inside itself for simple storage but can quickly be taken apart for easy cleaning; you’ll love having our handy, premium electrico motorized citromatic squeezer juiced in your kitchen Great cheap electronics accessories 800cpxl
- PREMIUM FEATURES FROM BEST SELLER : We designed our industrial optimum manual chand held juicer makers citus ccj squezzer machines with high quality in mind, which is why we included an anti-drip tip-up spout, rubber suction cup feet for stability, and a premium stainless steel housing. Better then other sellers. Best Deals happy consumer n450
- POWERFUL MOTOR: The Chuzy Chef ectractor circus Juicer utilizes a powerful 160 watt electrical motor that is designed to be extra silent for those early morning glasses of orange jucie or late night lime spritzers. Get one today to your home j8008 j8005
- 0.7 Liter/700ml Capacity
- Detachable Pitcher for Easy Pouring
- 2-Way Direction
- Dust Cover and Removable Parts for Easy Cleaning
- Powerful Motor 25 Watts
- Two Juicing Cones - For citrus big and small! The large cone works with oranges, grapefruits, and other large fruits. The small cone is perfect for lemons and limes
- Auto-Reversing - The juicing cone reverses direction each time you press down on it. This ensures maximum juice extraction from every piece of citrus
- Pressure-Activated - Juicing begins when you press citrus onto the cone. It's that easy!
- 40W of Power - The durable motor provides the perfect amount of power for quickly juicing citrus
- Pulp Strainer - Pulp is separated during juicing so you can add in as much as you want or use it in breads and other baked goods
- CITRUS JUICER: Make a refreshing glass of lemonade, grapefruit juice or orange juice any time! This electric juicer is pressure activated, allowing you to effortlessly make juice with a simple press!
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM JUICE EXTRACTION: This juicer features a pressure-activated push down mechanism that works in combination with a 2-cone auto reverse feature for maximum juice extraction.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The 32 ounce container doubles as a convenient serving pitcher with a handy drip-free spout. Container, cones, pulp filter & collector are all dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- STYLISH KITCHEN APPLIANCES: Check out our full line of kitchen tools, including blenders, espresso & coffee makers, toasters, toasters, griddles, slow cookers, fryers, waffle makers, kettles & more!
- THE KITCHEN SHOULD BE FUN. With Bella it can be. We provide you with quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life, including small kitchen appliances, cookware & housewares.
- No extra piece to storage 1-size-fits-all juicing cone provides maximum juice extraction
- Filter integrated filter captures pits for richer and cleaner juice extraction
- Easy press rubber handle press with soft grip - stop and reducing pressure on the hand
- Suction cups prevents table surface marring and ensure secure base setting
- Usage is easy the automatic on/off function makes juicing easy - simply press the handle down to start and release pressure to stop
- Favorite citrus fruits to refreshing juices in a snap!
- Dimensions 8 W x 8 D x 9.5 H inches.Easy one-touch operation
- Juice pours directly into glass for continuous operation
- Allows maximum extraction from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits
- Fine screen prevents clogging and is easy to clean
- Comes with 2 dual juicer cones The small reamer juices lemons or limes and the larger reamer juices oranges grapefruits or pomegranates and the cones nest for easy storage when done.
- Enjoy pulp-free fruit juice filtered through the Stainless Steel strainer or scoop some pulp into your drink and power up your juicing benefits with fiber and additional nutrients.
- Precision Pro drip-free metal spout locks in place so your homemade juice stays in the machine's easy to clean BPA-free plastic 3-cup container or slide the spout open and fill your favorite juice glass lemonade pitcher or juicing bottles.
- This citrus press combines the control of a manual hand-press juicer with the power of our 160-Watt high-performance motor so you can enjoy fresh squeezed citrus juice for years to come.
- Brushed Stainless Steel exterior with a sleek squared design that adds beauty and style to any kitchen, BPA-free.
- 【Powerful six-leaf blade】The six-leaf blade have more powerful functions than the traditional four-leaf blades. Six-leaf stainless steel blades are used to cut larger fruits and vegetables, with long blades on both sides. The short blade in the middle follows the high-speed motor to cut small fruits and vegetables. The combination of long and short blades with the fast cutting of fruit and vegetable fibers can achieve the delicate taste of juice.
- 【Lightweight and easy to carry】The weight of the cup is 450 grams, which is small and convenient. You can carry fresh juice with you whether you are at home or on the go. Portable juicer cup, suitable for travel, camping, fishing, home and office, carry it with you.
- 【Easy and automatic cleaning】One-button cleaning is easy to use, and automatic cleaning will not hurt your hands. You can put an appropriate amount of water in the cup, and the button can start automatic operation after 45 seconds of cleaning.
- 【USB charging】The charging port is designed at the bottom of the juicer cup, which is suitable for various charging methods. It can be easily charged by power bank/wall charger/computer/USB device. And added a waterproof and dustproof silicone cover, so you can clean and juice without worrying about water ingress.
- 【Large capacity】Large-capacity lithium battery has enhanced battery life. It can be filled with about 15 cups of juice at a time. Let you drink fresh juice every day. You can enjoy fresh nutrition preservation and good leisure time.
- EXTRACTS THE MOST JUICE POSSIBLE Professional quality most efficient juicer squeezer. Gets the maximum amount of juice from oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and other fruit, with no seeds. Just pull the comfortable firm grip handle down for the fastest and easiest citrus juicing while your hands stay clean.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE HAND PRESS EXTRACTOR Made of durable, heavy duty cast iron with ergonomic design. The citrus juicer uses leverage and gravity to get the job done with little effort. Lever action practically does the work for you. Powerful and secure crusher capabilities. Crush and squeeze a variety of small fruits and veggies in the comfort of your kitchen.
- MORE FRUITS TO ENJOY THAN YOUR HANDHELD JUICER The 5" (5 inch) diameter cup allows it to be used with various types and sizes of fruit, it can handle most of the largest grapefruit. Easier than hand held juicers known as mexican elbows. You and your family will love the healthy and nutritious juices you can get from apples, pineapple, pomegranates, Meyer lemons, Key limes, limequats, Mexican limes, Eureka or Lisbon lemons, Rangpur or Tahiti citrus limes, from Florida, California or abroad.
- EASY CLEAN Wipes clean in seconds, focus more time on juicing than clean up. Featuring stainless steel strainer cup / detachable parts that are dishwasher friendly. Exprimidor / esprimidor manuel de jugos, naranjas y limones mejor que exprimidor electrico.
- SECURE AND STABLE Heavy cast iron citrus juicer with built with rubber feet stays firmly in place to help reduce sliding around, tipping and falling.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Electric Juicers
There are many ways to extract juice from citrus fruits, but electric juicers have become increasingly popular, thanks to the little effort that their use involves.
Today the variety of tools and squeezing machines is remarkable, and it is natural that, when choosing, doubts arise. In this section, we will try to address the most common questions related to these devices.
What Exactly Is an Electric Juicer?
An electric citrus juicer is a small appliance which, by shredding and squeezing citrus fruits or other foods, extracts its juice so that it can then be consumed separately from the pulp. This action is carried out thanks to a motor that rotates the part on which the fruit rests. The juice is collected in a container and then poured into a glass.
How do electric juicers work?
Electric juicers usually work with a double rotation motor. This means that the part to which the fruit is placed turns in both directions to squeeze all the juice. These devices work straightforwardly.
It is sufficient to cut a fruit in half and rest it on the cone so that the device performs its squeezing operation. Electric juicers do not consume much energy since most of them have power between 50 and 100 watts.
Some work with two buttons (on and off), but many others do not require you to operate any control: when you stop exerting pressure on the cone, the motor stops automatically.
Consideration Regarding the Containers of The Electric Juicer?
The first important aspect is the material. The ideal is that the container that collects the juice is resistant, non-toxic, and easy to clean. The simplest ones are made of polycarbonate or plastic; the most resistant are in stainless steel.
Also, the best ones have a spout which, with an anti-drip system, favors pouring into a glass. Some juicers are not equipped with a container.
In these cases, it is necessary to place a glass under the spout so that the squeezed juice pours directly there. It is also advisable that the containers are graduated, which can be very useful for preparing specific recipes.
Are Electric Juicers Used to Separate Pulp from Juice?
In most cases, yes, but it is a factor that depends above all on the cone with which the device is equipped. Usually, electric juicers have different cones, of different sizes, to prepare the juices.
This is because fruit or citrus fruits do not always have the same size, and, depending on the occasion, one cone may be served rather than another. But the cones do not differ only in size: they can also present a thinner sieve than another.
The thinner it is, the less pulp it will pass. You have to choose the cone to use according to your tastes. It is important to note that nutrition experts indicate that the greatest amount of citrus fibre is concentrated in the pulp so that it can be safely consumed.
Are Electric Juicers Easy to Wash?
Not everybody. Before choosing a model, it is advisable to check whether the device is equipped with removable cones and containers. This facilitates cleaning, as you can wash them separately by hand or place them directly in the dishwasher, thus saving considerable work.
This also allows you to keep your juicer in good condition. You must always remove the debris so that no pulp gets stuck somewhere. Please make sure the container is dry before storing it because exposure to moisture can cause its parts to begin to oxidize. The lid and the spout must also be well cared for so as not to deteriorate over time.
Is an Electric Juicer Better than A Manual One?
The first juicers were, of course, manual. And they are still very present on the market today. In this case, no motor turns the cone, but the pressure is applied with the hands to extract the juice from the citrus fruit.
The advent of electric models, although they allowed obtaining more or less the same results, was very successful. Electric juicers are designed to facilitate the juice extraction procedure, i.e., to carry it out without any effort.
Although the manual ones are cheaper, the electric ones are still accessible, and it is worth choosing them for their speed and ease of use. If you have a large family, you will appreciate this advantage to prepare many glasses in a short time.
What Advantages and Disadvantages of an Electric Juicer?
Extractors are household appliances that work through a mechanism that presses (crushes) fruit or vegetables to extract all the juice possible. It is, therefore, a different mechanism from that of an electric juicer.
The advantage of an extractor is that it does not imply heat or speed, which allows obtaining a higher quality juice and guarantees better conservation.
The main disadvantage of an extractor compared to an electric juicer is the time required for the extraction procedure. If we take into account the fact that we like to drink a nice glass of juice for breakfast every morning, the extractor is not particularly recommended, especially if you are in a hurry.
The power of an electric juicer translates into the speed of the extraction process and, therefore, its efficiency. If it is shallow, in addition to taking a long time, the juice will probably remain in the middle. This is why, before buying a model, you must make sure that it has a power that exceeds at least 150 watts. You will not regret it!
Capacity and Type of Container
Once the juice has been extracted, the container must be suitable, so that the whole process is simple. The best are made of stainless steel, both for their useful life and for the ease of cleaning them.
If you are thinking of using your electric juicer a lot, check that it has a capacity greater than 150 millilitres and a drip-free spout to pour the juice conveniently.
Ease of Cleaning
The idea linked to an electric juicer is to save effort and work. If, after each use, you will have to spend a lot of time cleaning everything, you will soon get tired of this device.
Before making your purchase, therefore, check that the chosen model is equipped with removable components and that they are also dishwasher safe. That way, you won’t have any problems.
Design and Dimensions
Nowadays, we have many small appliances in the kitchen and, if we accumulate too many, we will find ourselves hampered in our activities. Electric juicers have different sizes depending on the performance and capacity of the container. We recommend focusing on the smaller ones, which are easier to clean and store.