Kickboxing gloves are the first accessory to wear when you decide to practice this sport, to avoid injuring yourself during fights. To be functional and protect in all respects, these gloves must have precise characteristics. Let’s see together, which are the details that make the difference and the best models of this year.
The kickboxing gloves are gloves that allow the athlete to perform movements in total freedom while protecting the hands at the same time from any trauma caused by the blows to the opponent and the body of the recipient.
Not all gloves are the same and, depending on the materials with which they are made, require certain care to be kept at best.
Below we show you the best kickboxing gloves you can find on the market.
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at entry level affordability. Our gloves keep your hands snug and protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Tested by Pros, Created for You: From UFC champions like Michael Bisping, to pro boxers like Mike Lee, Team Sanabul athletes demand the best. We make the same gloves for you as we make for them. Built for Hard Use: Engineered leather construction to take you through hundreds of rounds. This glove will age well and be in your gym bag for years to come
- Feel the Impact, Not the Pain: Our gloves are gel infused to take the hardest hits for you. Get every ounce of power from your punches, without paying for it tomorrow
- Protect Your Wrists: A powerful hook and loop closure system means you won't have to pull your punches because you’re worried about your wrists. Once you tighten these straps, you’re set for the whole session
- The Perfect Fit: Don’t spend months breaking your gloves in! Special longitudinal arch design will make you feel like you’ve been wearing these all along. Mesh palms allow your hands to breathe while working your hardest, keeping your hands dryer and cleaner
- 🥊 Premium Quality:Made of premium synthetic PU leather and Lycra Fabric.8mm EVA lining pads protect the whole back of hands with its fingers to release shock impact
- 🥊Great hand protection Gloves for Taekwondo, kickboxing, grappling, boxing, martial arts, sparring, muay thai training or any other lightweight daily trainings etc.
- 🥊 Breathbility&Strong Grip:Easy to put on and off,Breathable and elastic hollow palm design with cylindrical hold bar enhance grip in fitness
- 🥊 Custom Fit&Sweat Absorbtion:High elastic mesh fabric between fingers for comfortable and breathable fit.Separated terry cloth thumb which is soft and ideal for wipe away sweat,without distraction in training
- 🥊 Adjustable magic wrist velcro for custom fit.Suitable for men women children.Please refer to our size chart before your purchase
- The Perfect Cross Training Glove: We designed Sanabul PAW gloves as a faster, more versatile solution to traditional handwraps.They can be used just like boxing handwraps, but can also work perfectly for lifting, pull up bars, or circuit training
- Tested by Pros, Created For You: From pro boxers like NABO Champion Mike Lee, to MMA Legends like UFC Champion MIchael Bisping, we’ve put our wraps on some of the heaviest hands in the business
- Good for All Striking: Our PAW gloves can be worn standalone for light work on mitts, or you can easily insert then into boxing gloves and use them as handwraps
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Moisture can, and will, ruin handwraps. Our Neoprene material is the same fabric used in wetsuits, keeps your hands cooler during training and your wraps will dry faster until you can get them washed
- Made for Better Grips: Printed silicone on the palms so you can get tighter grips on barbells during your workout
- Premium Quality: Durable synthetic PU leather with abrasion proof, EVA lining pads under the knuckle prevent hands from injuries and shock-impact.
- Breathability & Strong Grip: Open palm design with breathing cloth, Good for training in summer. Breathable terry cloth between fingers wicks sweat away quickly, High elastic hollow palm design with cylindrical hold bar enhance grip in fitness without slip.
- Wrist Support & Custom Fit：Adjustable strap for customized comfort fit. Long elastic wrist wraps with mighty hook&loop enclosure fits tightly and support wrist better.
- Multi-purpose Hand Protection Design: Ideal for taekwondo, kickboxing, grappling, boxing, speed bag, martial arts, sparring, muay thai, UFC training or any other lightweight daily trainings etc.
- World-class customer service: If you are unhappy with anything you have bought from us, we will gladly exchange your purchase, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. If you have any doubts, please drop us an email, we're happy to help
- Kickboxing Gloves Made by Premium Material :❶Top PU leather on the surface:Smooth,Soft and Wear-resistant.❷High-density EVA sponge Filler:With Good resilience. ❸High quality cotton lining:breathable and Sweat-absorbent.
- Kickboxing Gloves With Excellent Design:❶Lengthened Wrist Wrap with adjustable Hook &Loop Fasten ,easy to take off and help to add stability in the wrist. ❷Central Bar Grip on the palm stabilize the hand and make the fist more powerful .❸TOWEL Cloth on Thumb Finger assist to wipe away sweat.❹EVA Padding on hand back and fingers to buffer shock and while training in GYM or at home.
- Colors :Black & White；Size:XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL.
- “K”logo on the gloves means:Knock out,you are the King.Wish you could win the competition or insist on training,challenge yourself or opponent.
- Recommended:Kickboxing,Taekwondo Sparring,Muay Thai,Martial Arts(Karav Maga),Karate,Shadow Boxing,Cardio Kickboxing Class,Combat Class and other lightweight workouts,Hit Speed Bag/Kids Bag/Lightweight Bag/Mitts/Pads. Do Not Recommended to:Punch heavy bags,MMA training or Heavy Boxing Sparring.
- 🥊【Premium PU Leather】: 0.8 mm synthetic leather promises long-life, durability and maximum performance of these MMA gloves against wear and tear. The material is durable and easy to clean. These grappling and sparring MMA training gloves are engineered for long-lasting high performance.
- 🥇【Reinforced Impact Padding】: The thicken 10mm EVA fist padding do the best performance for efficient protection against shock impact in boxing training, martial arts, sparring cage activities.
- 🥈【Hand Back Bectional Design】: Completely fit the back of the hand, improve wrist flexibility, It further enhances grip and superior hold when you opt for grappling. The sufficient air flow endorses that palm remain dry and odor less for maximum amount of time.
- 🥉【Hand Back Bectional Design】: Completely fit the back of the hand, improve wrist flexibility, It further enhances grip and superior hold when you opt for grappling. The sufficient air flow endorses that palm remain dry and odor less for maximum amount of time.
- 🏆【30-Days No Hassle Returns & 12 Months Replacement Warranty】: If your not thrilled for any reason, simply contact our reliable customer support team and you will receive unmatched personal assistance.
- ✅ KEEP YOUR FOCUS – Our kickboxing Muay Thai gloves are made from the best quality PU leather. You will be very comfortable wearing our kickboxing gloves as they have Pre-curved anatomic hand design which means you don’t have to think about maintaining proper fist closure while training. These kickboxing gloves for women and men enhance performance allowing you to maintain focus.
- ✅ INCREASED PERFORMANCE W/ ADDED PROTECTION – The high-density gel and impact foam added on the area of impact results in best Muay Thai gloves offering great protection you need to train and reach your goals while the pre-curved design adds more safety, style, and functionality to it. The material we used in these kickboxing gloves for women is shock absorbent.
- ✅ UNMATCHED COMFORT – These ultra-lightweight kickboxing gloves for women & men are super durable. The lightweight and durability with functional design is the key to fast precise punches and focused mind. Plus, these are super easy to clean and maintain, taking away the constant effort and time gloves need to get cleaned, which makes these the best kickboxing gloves
- ✅ MINIMIZE SPRAINS & INJURIES – The secure Velcro wrist closure with a stretchable wrist strap makes our men’s and women’s kickboxing gloves easy to put on and take off. Perfect fitting of our gloves avoids unnecessary sprains and injuries during training, sparring, and matches giving your hands and wrists the needed protection.
- ✅ COOL & DRY HANDS – These pair of best kickboxing gloves allow your hands to stay cool and dry with proper ventilation because of our kickboxing Muay Thai gloves have cooling feature with airflow. On top of that, these kickboxing gloves are multipurpose and ideal for all types of sports like boxing, kickboxing, sparing, and other workouts.
- Durable & Tough: Made of high- quality leather and sponge. Solid sewing make these MMA gloves more durable and long lasting. Suit for MMA, UFC, boxing, kickboxing, sparring, training, muay thai and grappling.
- Breathable & Comfortable: Open Palm design to reduce the effects from hand sweating, the powerful breathability can keep cool and comfort at every movement.
- Great protection For Wrist & Knuckles : Thick Padding curves for the great protection of your knuckles. Hook & Loop Closure and Reinforced Wristband provide excellent wrist support and give a customizable fit for hands.
- Easy to maintain: Wipe gently with a spray and cloth, then air dry. Do not wash or completely get wet. These are leather products
- Three sizes fit for most men and women: Small to Large size (7" - 10" / 18cm - 24cm) with adjustable straps. It allows for a more customizable fit and can fit most people. Tips: A suitable wrist band is important for the protection of your wrist. Any question, always feel free to contact us, we will try our best to serve you!
- SKILL. WITH STYLE. The Funk Strike Gloves bring the toughness of the Sanabul name with something new: a throwback to a time when the greats had that little bit of extra magic in their game. Inspired by UFC standout and Team Sanabul athlete, Sean “Sugar” O’Malley
- Old School Look, New School Design: Behind the vibrant, fun colors is the same serious design that Sanabul has perfected over the years. Gel impact protection foam, secured hook and loop system, and performance grade non-leather construction
- Feel the impact, not the pain: Our gloves are gel infused to take the hardest hits for you. Get every ounce of power from your punches, without paying for it tomorrow
- Go the full round: A secure hook and loop closure system, so your gear stays tight for the entire session without having to stop and adjust
- Available in multiple sizes: We offer these from 10 oz to 16oz, so you can find the gloves right for either your light mit work or a heavy bag workout. Most common sizes for women are 10oz and 12oz
- High quality synthetic leather and anotomical construction for great durability and performance, it's also easier to clean and maintain.
- Molded foam padding provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury for you and your partner,
- Pre-curved molded hand compartment provides a more natural fit for added comfort, Knuckles are equipped with distinct padded foam that cover fist, attached thumb for safety
- Secure Hook and Loop Closure and Wrist Support. Hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit for training, widened straps add stability and make it easier while making every punches.
- Mesh Palm and strategically placed vented holes keeps hands cooler and increases the breathability of the boxing training gloves
Buying Guide to Select the Best kickboxing Gloves
Bag and Boxing Gloves
For many, this set means releasing adrenaline, getting rid of stress and relaxing. This sport is definitely capable of helping to disconnect almost like a lonely walk on a beach looking at the sea. In addition, boxing is a complete sport, which can easily get you back into shape even when practicing from home.
In order to train properly, in addition to the punching bag, you will certainly need a nice pair of gloves. So you can create an exercise routine to do at home or in the gym. Obviously, not all kickboxing gloves are the same, and you have to find the right ones for you. And we are here to help you with this.
Kickboxing gloves are a basic accessory for doing this sport and are used both for home training and in the gym. Even more, if you decide to go to the ring.
In this section, you will find out which could be the most suitable for you or your loved ones. In addition, you can also choose the weight and type of gloves according to your needs. Look carefully at our choices, and they could help you find exactly what you are looking for.
What Exactly Are kickboxing Gloves?
Kickboxing gloves are the regulatory padded gloves that boxers use to mitigate the impact of punches during boxing matches. They are often used with other types of defense protections (shin guards, mouth guards, helmet and shell) depending on the sport.
Unlike other martial arts such as karate or kung fu, in boxing, it is common to get hurt in the hands, even paying attention!. Some gloves offer additional cushioning to prevent opponents from getting hurt too much.
Choose According to Your Hands
A good pair of boxing gloves should adapt to our hand around the wrist and fingers and should withstand repeated blows without losing its cushioning qualities.
Abdominal pulled and chest out. This should be the position you need to try to keep in mind as long as you train. As part of your exercise routine, you can start pulling simulated shots in the air at an imaginary opponent, and this is what is commonly called “shadow”. Then you can go to the sack.
In this way you make the upper part of your body work powerfully: from the shoulders to the abdomen, the arms, the chest and the back. But that is not all.
Colors of Kickboxing Gloves
If you are practicing sparring against someone, a color is preferable that your opponent cannot see well. Conversely, if you train, light-colored gloves will help your trainer see your shots better.
While taking great care of our gloves, any material with normal use ends up wearing out and deteriorating. Regardless of whether our gloves look good, if at the moment of impact we notice that our wrists are suffering, it is possible that they are losing their properties and it is a good time to start thinking about replacing them.
Take Care of Your Kickboxing Gloves
It is very important to put them in the air when you take them off so that the sweat dries up without being absorbed. However, you must not put them in the sun or in damp places.
Insert paper balls or travel soaps into the gloves. This is to reduce the possible bad smell that can develop inside. In addition, every two or three weeks, it is advisable to dust your hands with talc or a little cornstarch.
It is very important to have the bandages clean every time you wear them (just wash them in the washing machine with a little fabric softener).
From sack: To be used with the sack, pear and fitboxe bag. They don’t have thumb coverage. They usually weigh between 6 and 8 ounces.
From sparring: They are closed hand gloves that allow a safe workout. They weigh from 12 to 18 ounces.
From competition: They cover both palm and thumb and weigh from 10 ounces upwards depending on the weight of the boxer.
From MMA: They cover only the knuckles, while the fingers are free. They are used in MMA competitions and are very light, between 4 and 8 ounces.
From aeroboxe: They have a very low price. Ideal for fitboxe and aeroboxe, they are not very recommended for hitting the sack or in general for boxing.
Which Kickboxing Gloves Are Better, with Laces or Velcro Closure?
Although it may seem like a simple aesthetic speech, actually choosing gloves with laces rather than velcro can make the difference. The gloves with lace-up closure are in fact more comfortable since they fit better on the wrist. However, putting them on can be a very laborious task.
Gloves with Velcro closure are more practical. The drawback? The velcro can break the bandages under the gloves. Think well about which of the two types of closures can be the most practical for you.
Although buying a pair of boxing gloves isn’t a huge investment of money, it’s normal not to know what to evaluate before buying them. To avoid losing money, we have prepared a list of important purchase criteria that you should consider before buying this type of product.
The material of the gloves is very important and can make a difference in the duration of the gloves. Here are the most used materials for boxing gloves:
Leatherette and Leather
Highly recommended for beginners or for people who don’t want/can spend a lot of money. There are high end imitation leather materials like Skyntex. They are more comfortable than leather because they fit well in the hands and durability is very similar to leather gloves.
The most commonly used skins are those of buffalo, cattle, or cowhide. They are the most expensive gloves, but they are softer (they adapt well) and withstand impacts better, as well as being long lasting.
Vinyl and PVC
They are the cheapest, do not last long and may not be suitable for more ‘serious’ workouts since they protect less from damage to the wrists and knuckles.
PVC are also cheap and of better quality than vinyl. The price is usually a little higher. Recommended for beginners. However, in some clubs, coaches do not allow you to train with this type of glove.
Ounces and Type
Ounces are the true unit of measure for kickboxing gloves. In fact, the size is absent, but the weight of the glove is measured. The most prestigious brands offer various types of ounces, responding to different uses, such as different types of uses. We have those for children, adults, for particular types of kickboxing, or for amateurs or professionals. Usually, they range from 6 to 18 oz, and therefore before choosing, you must always evaluate the weight of the glove and its main use.
For example, a small weight is indicated for children, we speak 6 oz, while those from 12 to 18 oz are indicated for sparring and for fighting in the ring. Last further, and important feature is the typology. That is the type of glove to buy in relation to its main use. In fact, although the materials are excellent and the weight the right one, they can be different depending on whether you carry out a sporadic or daily training if you mainly want to use the punching bag or enter the ring. Usually, it is better to inquire immediately with your coach for those who make the first approaches.
Good quality gloves are undoubtedly made of triple density foam: it is a padding that does not remain rigid, but which manages to cushion the blows received and to better protect the hand, both at the bone and at the level muscle.