Kickboxing gloves are the first accessory to wear when you decide to practice this sport, to avoid injuring yourself during fights. To be functional and protect in all respects, these gloves must have precise characteristics. Let’s see together, which are the details that make the difference and the best models of this year.
The kickboxing gloves are gloves that allow the athlete to perform movements in total freedom while protecting the hands at the same time from any trauma caused by the blows to the opponent and the body of the recipient.
Not all gloves are the same and, depending on the materials with which they are made, require certain care to be kept at best.
Below we show you the best kickboxing gloves you can find on the market.
- Just What You Need: The Essentials Striking Series was created to give you professional gear at entry level affordability. Our gloves keep your hands snug and protected inside, with vivid Sanabul colors on the outside. Or, go all-black for that understated look
- Tested by Pros, Created for You: From UFC champions like Michael Bisping, to pro boxers like Mike Lee, Team Sanabul athletes demand the best. We make the same gloves for you as we make for them. Built for Hard Use: Engineered leather construction to take you through hundreds of rounds. This glove will age well and be in your gym bag for years to come
- Feel the Impact, Not the Pain: Our gloves are gel infused to take the hardest hits for you. Get every ounce of power from your punches, without paying for it tomorrow
- Protect Your Wrists: A powerful hook and loop closure system means you won't have to pull your punches because you’re worried about your wrists. Once you tighten these straps, you’re set for the whole session
- The Perfect Fit: Don’t spend months breaking your gloves in! Special longitudinal arch design will make you feel like you’ve been wearing these all along. Mesh palms allow your hands to breathe while working your hardest, keeping your hands dryer and cleaner
- Premium Quality: Durable synthetic PU leather with abrasion proof, EVA lining pads under the knuckle prevent hands from injuries and shock-impact.
- Breathability & Strong Grip: Open palm design with breathing cloth, Good for training in summer. Breathable terry cloth between fingers wicks sweat away quickly, High elastic hollow palm design with cylindrical hold bar enhance grip in fitness without slip.
- Wrist Support & Custom Fit：Adjustable strap for customized comfort fit. Long elastic wrist wraps with mighty hook&loop enclosure fits tightly and support wrist better.
- Multi-purpose Hand Protection Design: Ideal for taekwondo, kickboxing, grappling, boxing, speed bag, martial arts, sparring, muay thai, UFC training or any other lightweight daily trainings etc.
- 100% Satisfied Guarantee: You can contact us if there is any doubt before purchse, during your purchases, or after your purchases, we will reply you within 24 hours. We will guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Premium synthetic leather combined with excellent construction provides lasting durability
- Full mesh palm ensures breathability and comfort
- Updated evershield design for advanced wrist protection with hook-and-loop closure
- Secure fit maintains protection and comfort during a variety of striking angles
- The Perfect Cross Training Glove: We designed Sanabul PAW gloves as a faster, more versatile solution to traditional handwraps.They can be used just like boxing handwraps, but can also work perfectly for lifting, pull up bars, or circuit training
- Tested by Pros, Created For You: From pro boxers like NABO Champion Mike Lee, to MMA Legends like UFC Champion MIchael Bisping, we’ve put our wraps on some of the heaviest hands in the business
- Good for All Striking: Our PAW gloves can be worn standalone for light work on mitts, or you can easily insert then into boxing gloves and use them as handwraps
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Moisture can, and will, ruin handwraps. Our Neoprene material is the same fabric used in wetsuits, keeps your hands cooler during training and your wraps will dry faster until you can get them washed
- Made for Better Grips: Printed silicone on the palms so you can get tighter grips on barbells during your workout
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 5.1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 13.6 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 7.1 Inches
- 【High Quality】: Training Gloves is made of PU Leather & latex ， PU Leather have the strong ability in protecting punching gloves from destroy. In addition, high quality latex would be used to fill up the fighting gloves for giving kickboxing players a comfortable using experience.
- 【Breathable】:These Boxing training gloves uses a pinhole design to provide breathable and cooling for your hands.
- 【Widened Secure Design】: Extra-thick and Extra-Long Wrist Strap ， make the boxing gloves easy to put on and take off and strengthen the protection of the wrist.
- 【Thumb and Fist Peak】: This fight gloves With curved-designed thumb protection, make a fist more freely and give you optimal striking protection in the training and competition.
- ✿ BREATHABLE BOXING GLOVES: The MMA gloves With perforations on the palms for increasing breath ability to make you feel cool, you will not sweat or feel hot during the training process. High quality thread stitching for long-term use.
- ✿ MULTI-PURPOSE HAND PROTECTION DESIGN: The half finger boxing gloves are ideal for taekwondo, kickboxing, grappling, boxing, speed bag, martial arts, sparring, Muay Thai, UFC training or any other lightweight daily training etc.
- ✿ MMA GLOVES WRIST SUPPORT & CUSTOM FIT: The wristbands of kickboxing training gloves can be customized to ensure a comfortable fit. While providing solid wrist support, to protects your fist during intense training with this punching training gloves.
- ✿ BEST PADDING & STRONG GRIP: Made of high-quality premium PU leather, buffer sponge, High foaming PE, three layers of protection. These punching bag gloves constructed with an ergonomically-improved pre-curve design. Strong grip and not easy to rip.
- ✿ FRIENDLY REMINDER & CUSTOMER SERVICE: One boxing glove’ size fits most but not for everyone. Adjustable wristbands for customized comfort fit. 7.87" * 4.78" (L x W). 100% satisfied and 30-Day 100% money back guarantee.
- ❤ KIND NOTICE ❤ All Trideer branded products are sold exclusively by Trideer. Please always check the seller information before your purchase ! ❤
- 🥊HIGH QUALITY - Quality Faux Leather construction for great durability and performance, also easy to clean and maintain.Pro Design for Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA and Sparring Training.
- 🥊 BEST SUPPORT & PROTECTION - Widened helps add more stability to the wrist and makes it much easier as you throw punches, Multi-density foam allows for unparalleled shock absorption, gives the best protection for both you and your partner
- 🥊 SUPERIOR COMFORT - Breathable mesh keeps your hand dry, Pre-curved anatomic hand design allowing for proper fist closure & maintaining focus while training
- 🥊 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Premium synthetic leather along with excellent glove construction provides long lasting durability and functionality
- EverDri Technology- moisture absorbing lining to keep you hands dry
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more customizable fit
- EverDri Technology- moisture absorbing lining to keep you hands dry and extend the life of your equipment
- Premium 1mm Synthetic PU leather construction provides better wear-resistance and durability.
- Thicken 10mm EVA padding protect hands against injuries and shock-impact. Refined padding curves, fingers and the hand side deliver efficient protections.
- Elastic 27cm wrist wraps with large hook & loops enclosure provides secure fit and support for training sessions such as punch bag,boxing, kickboxing, grappling etc.
- Open palm design with cylindrical hold bar promotes moisture escape while enhancing grip and helps to release pressures in trainings.
- Large terry cloth thumb helps to absorb sweat. The size options are good for kids, womens and mens cool training in summer.
Buying Guide to Select the Best kickboxing Gloves
Bag and Boxing Gloves
For many, this set means releasing adrenaline, getting rid of stress and relaxing. This sport is definitely capable of helping to disconnect almost like a lonely walk on a beach looking at the sea. In addition, boxing is a complete sport, which can easily get you back into shape even when practicing from home.
In order to train properly, in addition to the punching bag, you will certainly need a nice pair of gloves. So you can create an exercise routine to do at home or in the gym. Obviously, not all kickboxing gloves are the same, and you have to find the right ones for you. And we are here to help you with this.
Kickboxing gloves are a basic accessory for doing this sport and are used both for home training and in the gym. Even more, if you decide to go to the ring.
In this section, you will find out which could be the most suitable for you or your loved ones. In addition, you can also choose the weight and type of gloves according to your needs. Look carefully at our choices, and they could help you find exactly what you are looking for.
What Exactly Are kickboxing Gloves?
Kickboxing gloves are the regulatory padded gloves that boxers use to mitigate the impact of punches during boxing matches. They are often used with other types of defense protections (shin guards, mouth guards, helmet and shell) depending on the sport.
Unlike other martial arts such as karate or kung fu, in boxing, it is common to get hurt in the hands, even paying attention!. Some gloves offer additional cushioning to prevent opponents from getting hurt too much.
Choose According to Your Hands
A good pair of boxing gloves should adapt to our hand around the wrist and fingers and should withstand repeated blows without losing its cushioning qualities.
Abdominal pulled and chest out. This should be the position you need to try to keep in mind as long as you train. As part of your exercise routine, you can start pulling simulated shots in the air at an imaginary opponent, and this is what is commonly called “shadow”. Then you can go to the sack.
In this way you make the upper part of your body work powerfully: from the shoulders to the abdomen, the arms, the chest and the back. But that is not all.
Colors of Kickboxing Gloves
If you are practicing sparring against someone, a color is preferable that your opponent cannot see well. Conversely, if you train, light-colored gloves will help your trainer see your shots better.
While taking great care of our gloves, any material with normal use ends up wearing out and deteriorating. Regardless of whether our gloves look good, if at the moment of impact we notice that our wrists are suffering, it is possible that they are losing their properties and it is a good time to start thinking about replacing them.
Take Care of Your Kickboxing Gloves
It is very important to put them in the air when you take them off so that the sweat dries up without being absorbed. However, you must not put them in the sun or in damp places.
Insert paper balls or travel soaps into the gloves. This is to reduce the possible bad smell that can develop inside. In addition, every two or three weeks, it is advisable to dust your hands with talc or a little cornstarch.
It is very important to have the bandages clean every time you wear them (just wash them in the washing machine with a little fabric softener).
From sack: To be used with the sack, pear and fitboxe bag. They don’t have thumb coverage. They usually weigh between 6 and 8 ounces.
From sparring: They are closed hand gloves that allow a safe workout. They weigh from 12 to 18 ounces.
From competition: They cover both palm and thumb and weigh from 10 ounces upwards depending on the weight of the boxer.
From MMA: They cover only the knuckles, while the fingers are free. They are used in MMA competitions and are very light, between 4 and 8 ounces.
From aeroboxe: They have a very low price. Ideal for fitboxe and aeroboxe, they are not very recommended for hitting the sack or in general for boxing.
Which Kickboxing Gloves Are Better, with Laces or Velcro Closure?
Although it may seem like a simple aesthetic speech, actually choosing gloves with laces rather than velcro can make the difference. The gloves with lace-up closure are in fact more comfortable since they fit better on the wrist. However, putting them on can be a very laborious task.
Gloves with Velcro closure are more practical. The drawback? The velcro can break the bandages under the gloves. Think well about which of the two types of closures can be the most practical for you.
Although buying a pair of boxing gloves isn’t a huge investment of money, it’s normal not to know what to evaluate before buying them. To avoid losing money, we have prepared a list of important purchase criteria that you should consider before buying this type of product.
The material of the gloves is very important and can make a difference in the duration of the gloves. Here are the most used materials for boxing gloves:
Leatherette and Leather
Highly recommended for beginners or for people who don’t want/can spend a lot of money. There are high end imitation leather materials like Skyntex. They are more comfortable than leather because they fit well in the hands and durability is very similar to leather gloves.
The most commonly used skins are those of buffalo, cattle, or cowhide. They are the most expensive gloves, but they are softer (they adapt well) and withstand impacts better, as well as being long lasting.
Vinyl and PVC
They are the cheapest, do not last long and may not be suitable for more ‘serious’ workouts since they protect less from damage to the wrists and knuckles.
PVC are also cheap and of better quality than vinyl. The price is usually a little higher. Recommended for beginners. However, in some clubs, coaches do not allow you to train with this type of glove.
Ounces and Type
Ounces are the true unit of measure for kickboxing gloves. In fact, the size is absent, but the weight of the glove is measured. The most prestigious brands offer various types of ounces, responding to different uses, such as different types of uses. We have those for children, adults, for particular types of kickboxing, or for amateurs or professionals. Usually, they range from 6 to 18 oz, and therefore before choosing, you must always evaluate the weight of the glove and its main use.
For example, a small weight is indicated for children, we speak 6 oz, while those from 12 to 18 oz are indicated for sparring and for fighting in the ring. Last further, and important feature is the typology. That is the type of glove to buy in relation to its main use. In fact, although the materials are excellent and the weight the right one, they can be different depending on whether you carry out a sporadic or daily training if you mainly want to use the punching bag or enter the ring. Usually, it is better to inquire immediately with your coach for those who make the first approaches.
Good quality gloves are undoubtedly made of triple density foam: it is a padding that does not remain rigid, but which manages to cushion the blows received and to better protect the hand, both at the bone and at the level muscle.