With the arrival of the summer, the luckiest ones usually leave for the holidays, while others use the weekends to make some excursions and get back in touch with nature. To facilitate the transport of clothing and clothes, there is nothing better than a comfortable molle backpack.
Following our guide and the ranking below, it will be possible to compare prices and features of the most popular models on the market with a short attached review, written based on user opinions.
Here we are providing the best molle backpacks. If you are a traveling lover then this could be great for you.
- 【Comprehensive Kits】6 x d-ring locking clip, 6 x web dominator elastic strings, 6 x tactical d-ring clips, 4 x web joint buckles, 2 x water bottle holder, 2 x webbing key rings.
- 【Convenient Tools】Easily attaches to any gear with external webbing for additional accessories.These attachments are practical to use, you can choose different shapes to fix your bags.
- 【Durable Material】These molle backpack set are made of the hardest plastic material with black color, which are supper strong and enough to carry equipment, not easy to fade and lightweight.
- 【Widely Use】Bottles bag is light portable. You can carry it by hand, hang it on your belt, hang it on your backpack, on your bicycle, on your car and so on. It's a necessity for you to go hiking, camping and trekking.
- 【Package】All accessories are packaged in a pouch. This pouch also can be used to organize and store other small items, such as keys, earphone, phone, pen and so on.
- 🏂【Kit of 25 Molle Bag Attachments】5 x D-ring grimloc locking clip,5 x Web Dominator Elastic Strings,5 x Web joint buckles,5 x Tactical 360 Rotation D-Ring Clips,2 x MOD straps,2 x Webbing key rings,1 x molle pouch.
- 🏂【PRACTICAL TOOL】These attachments are practical to use, you can choose different shapes to fix your bags, drinking tube, flashlight, radio wires, and other belongs, can fix your items tightly, and easy to release buttons or clips.
- 🏂【With a Molle EDC Pouch】All accessories are packaged in a EDC pouch.This pouch also can be used to organize and store other small items,such as keys,phone,earphone,pen and so on.
- 🏂【Suitable for Outdoor Activities】Useful attachments set for camping,hiking,travelling,nice to be attached to your tactical bags,keep your items in place, and won't lose them easily.
- 🏂【Note】These products are suitable for hanging stuff on webbing or bags, such as hanging gloves,keys,flashlight and other light items on backpack strap.
- Attaches gear to backpacks (including Molle packs)
- Can be used for axes, flashlights, walking sticks, and much more
- One handed lever latching system
- Berry Amendment compliant for use with military gear
- High Quality - Made in America - Lifetime Guarantee
- 2-DAY ASSAULT BACKPACK - The new 2-DAY is a smaller, everyday carry sized version of the Standard Issue 3 Day Assault.
- DESIGNED FOR URBAN NECESSITIES - 27L pack loaded with features for travel or every day carry; comes equipped with dual water bottle pockets, front compression straps, MOLLE webbing & an adjustable harness
- SIGNATURE 3-ZIP OPENING - Constructed for easy, rapid access to the pack's main compartment contents
- EVERYDAY URBAN MISSIONS - Built-in internal organization with a padded computer sleeve, a separate divider for a tablet, & 2 detailed zippered pockets
- BUILT FOR THE MISSION - We build with the best materials available & the most durable construction methods that exist so that you know our gear will support your mission
- 【45L LARGE CAPACITY & Free Gift Kits】 Military Tactical backpack size approx.:19.7"*11.8"*11.8" / 50*30*30CM (W*H*D), Capacity: 45L. It is designed for 3 days trip and large enough to carry all your gear. Come with 16 Pcs Free Gifts Accessories -- 6 x D-ring grimloc locking clip, 4 x Web Dominator Elastic Strings, 2 x Web Dominator Elastic Strings, 2 x Hydration tube Clip, 1 x Waterproof Rain Cover, 1 x Removable USA flag patch.
- Military backpack is made of high density double-stitched 900D Oxford & Nylon fabric, durable water-resistant. Zippers are solid and well stiched, very smooth to use. Side and front load compression system, The ventilated mesh padding in the back area and shoulder straps makes it breathable and comfortable to use, will not pinch you under heavy duty. Also designed with waist belt, easy to fix the pack onto your waist, no worries about the bag sliding down when riding a bike or climbing.
- 【Military Molle Backpack】 Large tactical molle backpack has molle system throughout. Molle webbing of this military molle backpack rucksack works perfectly for attaching additional Molle tactical pouches or more gears etc. The front & both sides & bottom & shoulder straps come with molle attachment straps, the shoulder straps with two D-rings to hang somethings, and the straps at the bottom can be used to hold a tent or sleeping pad or other outdoor gear.
- 【Multifunctional Compartments】 Military Tactical Backpack wtih multiple internal pockets and external compartments can be enough placed and organized your cellphone, iPad, chargers, notebook, flashlight, gloves, keys, wallet and survival tools etc. Two front zippered pocket, one main zippered pocket, one padded back pocket and a back compartment for a hydration bladder. Each compartments has mesh pocket or zipper pocket to keep your necessities organized, definitely can meet your daily needs.
- 【Great Multi-Function Backpack】 Ideal as large tactical assault pack backpack for 3 day assault pack, bug out bag backpack, range bag, hunting backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, trekking backpack, emergency backpack, combat backpack, range bag, military army rucksack, molle emt backpack, EDC outdoors backpack, camping backpack, rucking backpack, hiking backpack, travel backpack or day pack for daily use.
- MATERIAL- 75 Liters. This military backpack is made of 600D Water resistant Polyester. YKK Zipper.
- HYDRATION COMPARTMENT- This assault pack with hydration compartment and can hold a 5 Liter bladder , the tube is fed through the top side of the bag near grab handle.
- MOLLE WEBBING- You can hang on tools,trekking pole,tents,sleeping bag and other accessory with using this molle design. A rifle also can be hanged with the side strap and side pocket.
- SIDE POCKET & QUICKLY ACCESS- This hiking backpack with 2 side pockets(8"*8") and 2 bigger pockets (7.5"*13.8") that can hold water bottle or camping & survival gear. The backpack has large zipped access at front that can quickly access to the main compartment, opend as a 15.6" luggage.
- DURABLE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL- This molle backpack with chest straps to cope with the weight so that it's well used as a 3 day assault pack,bug out bag,survival backpack,army backpack,trekking backpack or day pack. Suits for hiking,trekking,camping,climbing,traveling.
- 【MATERIAL】28 Liters. This military backpack is made of 600D Polyester. YKK Zipper.
- 【HYDRATION COMPARTMENT】This assault pack with hydration compartment and can hold a 2.5 Liter bladder (bladder is not included, the tube is fed through the top of the bag near grab handle.
- 【MOLLE WEBBING】This rucksack can hang on small items, or for attaching additional pouches or gear. Backpack also has bottom compression straps,it can hang your sleeping bag,tripod or tent.
- 【WAIST BELT DESIGN】The waist belt of this bag is stitched in, but you can slide them into the middle space behind the back padding support. It's a pretty snuggle fit and won't slide back out on its own.
- 【DURABLE & MULTIFUNCTIONAL】This molle backpack with chest strap can bear the corresponding weight so that it's well used as a 3 day assault pack,trekking backpack or daypack. Suits for Hiking,Camping,Trekking,Traveling,School or daily use.
- 【50L Large-Capacity Backpack】Military tactical backpack size: 13"L x 10"W x 19"H, capacity: 50 liters. The large-capacity 3 Day assault pack can carry all tactical equipment and works great with 3L hydration bladder (hydration bladder do not include).
- 【Durable & Comfortable】This black military backpack uses double stitching and high-density fabric, which is very durable. The water-resistant lining and large-size water-resistant zipper are reliable and practical. The straps and shoulder straps are filled with ventilation meshes, breathable and comfortable. The side and bottom load compression straps can be adjusted and tightened at any time.
- 【Multi-Function Compartment】The spacious tactical travel backpack has 2 main compartments, 2 small compartments in the front, and a back compartment for a hydration bladder. Each compartment has various pockets and mesh bags to help with organization. Built-in universal CCW holster and 17-inch thick portable laptop storage area.
- 【Military Molle Backpack】This Molle assault backpack has 4 rows of molle buckle areas on the front. The sides, bottom and shoulder straps are equipped with Molle straps. The Molle system can help you carry more equipment, two D-ring shoulders can be used to hang items, and the bottom strap can be used to fix tents and other outdoor equipment.
- 【Widely Used】Tactical assault pack has a foldable/expandable design, it can be used as a 3-day assault bag, bug Out bag, outdoor backpack, hunting backpack, hiking backpack, camping backpack, travel backpack or daily backpack. It is the best partner for fitness, training, patrol, hiking, trekking, hunting, survival, camping, traveling, school.
Buyer Guide to Choose Molle Backpack
Depending on the intended use, a military backpack should be chosen based on its capacity. Usually, it is advisable not to buy a low-capacity model, even if you want to use it only in the city, perhaps to go to university.
This is because not only the difference in price will be minimal, but it is also convenient to have a backpack ready for use for a possible trip or excursion, in which to put clothes or supplies.
For this reason, capacity is one of the most critical points to evaluate, especially that of the main pocket in which you should be able to insert what you need to be able to stay out for at least a week.
Those who love hiking will be able to evaluate the purchase of a model with many pockets where you can insert everything you need that must be used quickly as bottles or containers
The Comfort of A Backpack
It is known that the backpack dramatically affects the weight on the back, aggravating the health of those who carry it on their shoulders for a long time.
For those who leave for trips or trips or excursions or study, they are used to carrying a heavy weight on their shoulders and do not guarantee to be the maximum lightness on their shoulders.
The models of the best brands guarantee greater comfort for those who use them; in most models, there are abdominal straps that allow you to tie the backpack to the body without having some back discomfort.
Further importance is the shoulder straps which must not be of low quality because they will give the sensation of rubbing and discomfort in the arms, which is more frequent in the heat.
Bringing an utterly full backpack may not be the best for your shoulders and back, especially if it is not very comfortable. The products of the best brands should guarantee excellent portability even when full.
The most suitable models for hiking or software that you usually fill up to the last pocket should have abdominal straps.
These allow you to tie the backpack around your body to facilitate a better weight distribution, ideal for walking on rough terrain that presents demanding climbs.
In the same way, the shoulder straps must be resistant and made with quality materials, so as not to give the annoying sensation of rubbing against the arms, which in the heat can be very frequent.
The Design of The Backpack
The materials of a backpack are essential in fact and should certainly not be overlooked for those who buy them.
If you intend to buy a backpack for hiking, in this case, the choice of material is essential because it must not make you sweat on it, in this case, you will have to choose a breathable backpack that is hygienic for those who use them outdoors.
If, on the other hand, it is not exclusively for excursions, you can also buy a poorer quality backpack and therefore for every day. The materials of a backpack are therefore essential and can be a fundamental discriminant.
If you buy a model to use it during excursions in summer or on particularly hot days, it is better to choose one with breathable materials so that you do not have to suffer the pains of hell due to sweat.
Furthermore, this also makes them hygienic, unlike the “plastic” ones which may not be suitable for outdoor activities.
If you do not want to do who knows what adventures and you have to use them as simple hand luggage, then you can also opt for a backpack with shorter materials, just to save a little something.
How to Use a Backpack
A military backpack can also be used by civilians and is very useful when there are several things to carry around. Depending on the size, it can be used for excursions or less demanding activities. The important thing is to use it well, and in the next few lines, we will try to understand how.
What to Put on The Bottom
Of course, the backpack must be filled. Now, if we are dealing with a few objects, there are no problems, and we can do it haphazardly. If the items to bring, however, are considerable in number, then a little criterion is needed. Let’s start from the bottom. What should I put first?
Light stuff, possibly clothing and maybe a blanket. Placing hard objects on the bottom would also mean having these pressure on the lower back.
The Central Area
In the central area of the military backpack, it is preferable to place more massive objects such as technical equipment, a water bottle and so on. Doing this will give you the best possible centre of gravity.
If You Expect the Cold
In the chaos, you are preparing for a walk in the mountains where the weather could change suddenly or in any case you expect low temperatures, immediately after heavy objects the appropriate clothing must be placed to protect from cold and rain.
The occasion is propitious to remind you to make sure, at the time of purchase, that the backpack can resist the action of the rain, safeguarding what is contained inside.
The Last Layer
In the part that we have defined the last layer, it is advisable to arrange all those small objects that would be difficult to recover from the bottom without having to empty the backpack. An example can be a map but also protective creams, medicines, sunglasses etc.
Once the backpack is filled, it must be worn. The first thing you need to worry about is getting the weight off your pelvis. To do this, insert the shoulder straps making sure that the lower part rests on the pelvis.
If your backpack has a belt at the bottom and one for the shoulder straps, proceed as follows: first, hook the one that is at the height of the pelvis.
Once this is done, hook one of the shoulder straps which can then be adjusted. Pay attention that they are neither tight nor loose.