In this buying guide we will talk about the technical characteristics that, in addition to the price and the best brand, you must consider before buying the best vertical mouse for your needs, then move on to a list in which we will insert the products that have the best value for money.
Simple! The vertical mouse is a particular type of device with an ergonomic shape designed for those who suffer from specific pathologies, such as carpal tunnel problems, and for those who spend many hours on the computer, for work or gaming,
and start to feel the issues of inflammation or tiredness in the tendons of the hand or arm. Because yes, it is now known that spending many hours on the computer can cause inflammation of the muscles and wrist, precisely because of the utterly unnatural position of the hand when using the traditional mouse.
We will be listed below the top 11 best mice for carpal tunnel that comes with large keys and has great design and structures.
- ★COMFORTABLE & COMPACT ERGONOMIC DESIGN : Compact mini vertical design with natural handshake design, vertical slope design for palm and with skin-friendly material, fit for human hand structure, not just mini but ergonomic, reducing hand fatigue caused by long-term use of traditional mouse, releasing the pressure.
- ★800 /1600 /2400 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- ★Slim and Portable Design: Compared with the similar pieces on the market, our wireless mouse is dramatically lighter and thinner. It can be easily put into your laptop bag, which is perfect for traveling.
- ★Super compatibility: The Optical Wireless Mice Compatible with Windows/iPad / iPhone/Mac /Android /Linux/Macbook/Tablet/Lenovo/Asus/HP/Surface, etc.
- ★Easy Operation: This portable and durable wireless mouse has a 2.4G USB-A receiver for plug-and-play. The operation is very simple and there is no complicated user experience.
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
- [Ergonomic Vertical Design]: Unique vertical ergonomic computer mouse with special volute bionic design reduce arm discomfort and hand stiffness
- [RGB Lighting & Software Setting]: With RGB Chasing lighting, offer you the marvelous working experience (Note: if want to turn On/Off the lights, please find the switch in the bottom of the mouse). With the Memory Setting Driver, all keys programmable, setting the lighting effects mode and creating any macro, just setting and all the setting would be stored
- [Removable Wrist Rest]: humanized wrist rest design, let your forearm and vertical mouse to be a whole part and make you wrist lift from the ground and rest on the comfortable pad which protect you wrist from friction when moving the mouse
- [5 Adjustable DPI]: 800-1200-1600-2400-4000 5 gear DPI, which would be easily shift according to your daily working requirement by the dotted switch in the bottom, with 4000 DPI, even could use it as the ergonomic gaming mouse
- [All DELUX products include 12 months warranty and free lifetime technical support] [Wide Compatibility]: Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 operating system. Fits for different devices, Laptop, PC Computer, Notebook, Macbook(limited supports to Mac, the side button are not available for Mac) (Compared with traditional mouse, with unique ergonomic vertical design, it may take a few days to get used to using it)
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN Places your hand in a natural handshake position using a unique 57 degree angle, preventing forearm twisting and reducing muscular strain by 10 percent* (*As compared with a traditional non vertical mouse. Based on Logitech Study, September 2017)
- HYPER EFFICIENT TRACKING 4000 DPI high precision sensor provides precise tracking that requires 4x less hand movement compared to a traditional mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor
- CROSS COMPUTER CONTROL? Game changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on three computers, and copy paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech FLOW
- THREE WAYS TO CONNECT? Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included wireless USB unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart technology or the included USB C charging cable. Wireless Operating Distance 10m wireless
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY With quick charging: Stays powered for 4 months on a full charge ? and get 3 hours of use from a 1 minute quick charge (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions). Batterylife:Rechargeable Li Po battery (240mAh)
- Stop chasing a mouse around. Your trackball stays in one place and puts control under your thumb, so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver. The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or mouse-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient battery indicator helps to ensure that you'll never be caught off guard. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
- The integrated scroll wheel and easy-to-reach back/forward buttons make control simple, whether you're web surfing on a laptop or navigating a home-theater PC.
- Built-in Rechargeable Li-Battery with Auto-sleep Function:The wireless mouse has 650mA battery capacity,only about 3 hours full charging time needed and support 720 hours working.Enters power saving mode automatically after 8 minutes idle,press any button can wake the ergonomic mouse up,conserves power and extends product life.If the vertical mouse lack of power,connect the charging cable,then it can work simultaneously
- Scientific Ergonomic Design with Next/Previous Buttons:Contoured shape,sweat-resistant,skin-friendly finish,added next/previous buttons to browse web page faster,sturdy scroll wheel with rubber oil coating that prevents fingers from sliding,the ergonomic computer mouse allow for natural hand positioning and ultimate comfort.It eases tension on the wrist and hand for right-handed users.Encourages healthy natural "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain
- 4 Adjustable DPI Levels:800,1200,1600,2400,easily change the cursor sensitivity of carpal tunnel mouse depending on your activity. Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mouse for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.Best for things that require precision like color correcting and photo edits or make it faster for browsing
- Plug-and-play and Wide Compatibility:the wireless mouse comes with a USB Nano receiver, plug and play directly.2.4GHz wireless technology ensure longer working distance-up to 33ft in 360 degree with no interference.Well compatible with Mac OS X, Linux and all versions of Windows such as Windows7/8/10/XP etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices
- Warranty:We support 30 Day Money-back Guarantee and 3-year limited hardware warranty for the ergonomic mouse,feel free to contact with us,our service team are always ready to support
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT -- Hours at the computer can leave your hand aching and result in carpal tunnel syndrome. Give yourself the gift of comfort and style with this thoughtfully designed ergonomic vertical mouse! Created with power-users in mind, the precision shaping is meant to relieve your wrist of pains and cramping, and features side grips, a thumb rest and strategically placed buttons. Upgrade your computing performance and experience the ultimate in comfort right now!
- HIGH-PRECISION MOUSE CONTROL -- If you're someone who likes having exact control over your mouse movements, you've just found your new best friend. Outfitted with an optical sensor of 2400 DPI, this ergonomic mouse tracks the finest of movements effortlessly. It carefully calculates weight, stability and control on almost any surface and can be adjusted between 4 resolutions of 1000DPI, 1600DPI, 2000DPI and 2400DPI depending on your needs!
- EASIER WEB BROWSING -- Get things done quicker with the wireless mouse, forget clicking the back button every time. With the built-in Next/Previous Page buttons, you won't even have to move your wrist, simply click once and you'll jump to the desired page. Long browsing sessions can wear down your hand, but thankfully this ergonomic wireless mouse reduces pressure on your wrist joint for painless navigation.
- WORK ANYWHERE WITH WIRELESS -- The last thing you need is yet another cord to get tangled in. Simply insert the USB receiver into your computer and you'e on your way. This wireless vertical mouse tracks every movement with its super-fast 2.4 GHz wireless connection, and never worry about delays or dropouts! Thanks to the wireless range of 49 feet, you can enjoy a clutter-free workspace and work from anywhere!
- WHISPER QUIET CLICK -- Hours of clicking sounds can be annoying to you or those around you. The advanced stability built into the wireless ergonomic mouse reduces the tip noise and improves responsiveness so you can make each click precise and inaudible. We beat the competition, offering not only the quiet left and the right click buttons, but also the soundless scroll wheel. Click and scrolling in peace with the iClever vertical mouse your ears and coworkers will thank you!
- ✔ Why Special : Unique Design - Reduce Tension - Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain. It does take some time to get used to using a mouse at a different angle. Once you get used to it, you will love it so much !
- ✔ High Responsiveness: 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces, Sensitive Mouse Click with Less Noise. 【 Please confirm the size before buying it. 】
- ✔ Advance Functionality: Added next / previous buttons provide convenience when web page browsing; The superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at the computer. 【 Note: The vertical mouse can not fully compatible with Macbook, Mac os x operating system. The backward and forward browsing buttons will not work, and the scrolling is contrary to Mac. Because Apple company product only support its own system 】
- ✔ Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most system including Windows 7 / 8 / 10, XP, Vista and Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, and other device. 【 Not fully compatible with Apple products 】
- ✔ What You Get : One Jelly Comb Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, one 2.4G USB receiver ( In the Bottom of the Mouse, Plug & Play).
- 【Ergonomic design 】Carpal tunnel and RSI don't have to be debilitating–Most of us slouch our wrists when working at the computer. Left unchecked you are contributing to silent and harmful conditions. Take control with a wrist pad for keyboard and wrist support
- 【Advanced material】Made of Memory Foam, Long-term Stability and Not-easy Deformation, Slow Rising, Comfortable. Fun to Squish and Play with. You can Regard it as a Squishy Toy or a Pressure-relief Toy.
- 【Non-Slip】The Underneath of the Pad is Made of Rubbery Grip Material, No Worry about Re-positioning all the time.
- 【Upgraded Size】Keyboard Wrist Support: 17 x 2.76 x 0.89inch, Mouse Pad: 5.2 x 2.76 x 0.89inch, Fit for Most Laptop Computer Keyboards, including Gaming Keyboards.
- 【Necessary Game & Office】Suitable for Heavy Computer Users, game enthusiasts, programmers,etc.
- ✔ Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic upright mouse offers your hand maximum support, encourages natural “handshake” mouse holding. Best care of your wrist and palm, Stop hurting your hand. Dimension: 4.1*2.7*2.3 inches.
- ✔ Rechargeable: Powered with USB cable charging, no longer need to buy batteries. Durable and Eco-friendly, 1 hour quick charge, 2 month work. (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions).
- ✔ Soft Click: Soft silent click, less noise, no disturbing of others, help you stay focused on your work. Click life up to 3 millions times.
- ✔ Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most system including Windows 7 / 8 /10, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.10 or higher version, Linux. Works with Notebook, PC, laptop, computer by just plug in the USB receiver【USB receiver is stored in the back side of the mouse.】
- ✔ Multifunction: Adjust DPI level 1000/1600/2400 to change cursor sensitivity, meet both ordinary and gaming need. Forward/Backward side button for easy web page browsing, 【NOTE: When using the mouse with Mac, forward/backward button browsing buttons will not function, but other buttons are OK.】
- ✔ Ergonomic Design: Supports your hand in natural handshake position, Reduce forearm strain and wrist pressure, best care of your wrist and palm, stop hurting.
- ✔ Triple Connectivity: Connect vertical mouse via included USB receiver, Type C receiver or Bluetooth. Control THREE DEVICES? No problem. Just press one button, you can switch between three devices freely, from your desktop to your tablet, Mac to cellphone, extremely convenient.
- ✔ Rechargeable Battery: Powered with USB charging cable, no longer need to buy batteries. Durable and Eco-friendly, 1 hour quick charge, 2 month work. (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions).
- ✔ Silent Sensitive Click: 1000 / 1600 / 2400 DPI for fast response, smooth tracking and precision movement on a wide range of surface. Soft click, less noise, keep you stay focused on your work, no disturbing others.
- ✔ Great Compatibility: Bluetooth mode supports Bluetooth enabled devices with Windows / Android / MAC OS system, no need occupy PC interface; 2.4GHz wireless mode works with PC, laptop, cellphone and any device having USB port/Type c port by just plug in the USB receiver/Type C receiver, no additional software needed. 【Note: The USB receiver/Type c receiver is stored in the back of the mouse. Forward/backward button browsing buttons will not function on Mac】
Buying Guide to Buy Best Mouse for Carpal Tunnel
If you are also in this situation or are afraid that long hours in front of the computer (whether for work or fun) may cause you pain, I will give you the same advice I gave to my friends. Try a vertical model.
These types of devices have an ergonomically advantageous shape to help you with your wrist pain. These tools, suitable for left and non-left-handed people, allow you to rest your wrist, avoiding years of physiotherapy.
I understand how difficult it can be to get used to a new tool, and that’s why I recommend seeing if a vertical model is perfect for you before making a necessary purchase.
Remember, that many government offices and do not already use this type of mouse to give their employees a better quality of work.
What Is the Best Vertical Mouse?
In the list that I have created, you will be able to see different vertical models. In essence, from the wireless vertical mouse to the vertical gaming mouse.
You will find various options that will help you use your computer correctly with an ergonomic and performing tool.
In the beginning, these vertical devices had a trackball for moving the pointer. But it is an outdated method, and now all good quality mice use infrared.
Despite the various opinions that you can see on the net. I feel like giving you some advice derived from my personal experience: buy a vertical model.
This vertical orientation device ensures the correct finger and arm position during hours and hours in front of the computer.
With a resolution of 1600 DPI, a 1500 mm cable, and a very resistant rubber coating, it is usually the favorite of companies looking for an excellent product at an advantageous price.
Whether you have had a wrist fracture or muscle pain from epicondylitis, this model will allow you to rest your whole arm.
One note: the movement of the pointer is done more with the arm than with the hand, and it takes a little time to get used to it and acquire better precision. For this reason, I recommend setting the PPE to a minimum.
Handle and Ergonomics
The factor that most characterizes these devices is, of course, that related to the stitching and ergonomics. Because it is clear if a vertical mouse does not adapt to the shape of its hand. It loses all kinds of usefulness.
Of course, these are vertical mice, so a device to be defined as such must follow some exact ergonomic standards. But some technical (and material) factors distinguish one model from the other.
Our advice is first to read the reviews of users who have already had the opportunity to try the model you want to buy and make sure about the ease of use.
Another feature to consider before buying a mouse is its weight. In principle, the lighter mice allow very rapid movements; they do not tire the hand but are not very precise compared to the heavy ones.
Heavy mice, on the other hand, are very precise but have slow movements and quickly tire the hand.
To underline the fact that some mice – generally, the more expensive and advanced ones, are supplied with weights that can be inserted inside to change their weight if necessary.
It has a perfect rubber coating, a speed that reaches up to 2000 DPI of optical resolution and five buttons to be able to customize the user experience.
This model has excellent reactivity, but you will need some time to get used to it, and it will immediately be able to soothe the pain in the joints.
Important note: don’t worry if you don’t see the classic red light at the bottom of the device, this Perixx doesn’t produce any light for mouse movement.
Type of Sensor
The sensor is the beating heart of a mouse, and it is precisely this factor that depends on the efficiency and precision of the device. There are mice on sale that mainly use two types of sensors. The optical one (LED) or the laser one.
The former ensures higher speed in movement and has a right level of precision, but cannot be used on too smooth surfaces or glass.
The second, on the other hand, works on all types of surfaces and guarantees greater precision than the optical one, but suffers a lot from the dust that can deposit on the desk.
Essential is also the resolution, which, in the mouse, is calculated in DPI (dots per inch). This factor indicates the number of pixels the mouse cursor moves for every inch of movement.
But be careful, this factor does not mean the accuracy of the mouse nor the speed of change. Our advice is to head towards a mouse with a massive resolution only if you are using a monitor with a very high resolution.
Although by law, a mouse must have at least three buttons (right-click, left, and scroll wheel) on the market, some models are also equipped with a variable number of side buttons.
To which other functions can be associated. The number of optional keys that a wireless mouse should have depends a lot on your needs. However, our advice is to have a device that can also scroll horizontally, which is very convenient for specific uses.
The polling rate is a factor that indicates how often the mouse communicates with the computer to which it is connected, and is measured in Hz.
In a nutshell, the higher the pollen rate of a mouse, the greater the response to the movement of the pointer on the screen. A higher polling rate.
Therefore, it can reduce the latency time that occurs when using the mouse but requires greater use of the CPU resources of the computer.
Most mice have three buttons: right-click, left-click, and scroll wheel (which can also be used as a button), which are often accompanied by one or two side buttons with variable functions.
This configuration is excellent for most uses, except for gaming, where a mouse with more keys may be more useful.
The additional mouse keys for gaming can be associated with various functions, thanks to select software to be installed on the pc. In this case, we speak of programmable keys.