Buying a charger for rechargeable batteries means making an investment that will soon pay off. If you have several devices that run on batteries, such as toys, not having to buy the disposable battery will allow a considerable saving on this indispensable element for the power supply of electrical appliances of various sizes.
By purchasing `special batteries, it is possible to recharge them a large number of times through a dedicated device, in this way you can save on the purchase of batteries and also reduce pollution.
The charger, connected to an electrical outlet, can regenerate the cells, with an ecological and economical solution at the same time. Here we will be listing the top 11 best nimh chargers.
- Individual charging status for each slot, can freely charge 1,2,3,4 Ni-MH Ni-CD AA/AAA rechargeable battery.
- Smart LCD to show its charging progress separately, the battery icon stop flashing when fully charged.
- Advanced MCU control and -∆V function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection.
- Trickle charged mode will help maximize the capacity of battery to full.
- Worldwide usage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- Best choice for rc hobby: The highligts of Melasta charger is to extend battery life, get more running time (VS fast charger) and increase safety.
- One charger for 2 types of rc batteries: Perfectly used for rc car nimh battery pack with standard Tamiya plug and HXT 4.0mm banana plug, voltage range from 2.4V to 12V.
- Slow charging, but very safe: Compared with fast chargers, Melasta charger solves the problem of overheating caused by excessive current during charging, it also avoids some safety hazards caused by overheating. But it takes about 10 hours for most of rc batteries( may vary by battery capacity), designed for long-lasting performance.
- Easy to use: No need to set charging mode, when battery plugged in, led light shows solid red is charging, solid green is fully charged. Note: don’t charge Lipo battery.
- SAVE TIME & CHARGE MORE - Tenergy TN438 AA, AAA smart battery charger offers 16 different channels allowing you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NIMH/NICD rechargeable cells. Eliminate the need for multiple household AA/AAA battery chargers.
- LARGE LCD SCREENS - The easy-to-read LCD panel on this rechargeable battery charger displays the charging/discharging status of each individual battery.
- SMART CHARGE TECH - Built-in Smart Technology provides full protection against overcharging, overheating, short-circuiting, over-current, and reverse-polarity on the Tenergy NiMH/NlCd battery charger. Additionally, the eight hour safety protection will help save energy and prolong battery life.
- OPTIONAL REFRESH CYCLE - Easy to use cycling feature fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance.
- ON-THE-GO CHARGING - We included a worldwide 100~240v AC adapter and car charger to make this truly a universal charger for AA/AAA batteries, the ultimate unit in portability. Includes one year warranty.
- Fast charge - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger provides 0.9Amp or 1.8Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 0.9Amp is recommended for 900-1800mAh packs, and 1.8Amp is recommended for any pack between 1800mAh and 5000mAh.
- Smart charger - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Use this rechargeable battery charger to recharge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- Hobby battery charger - Power many of your hobbies with one charger. Use this charger as a great RC cars battery charger or for battery packs in Airsoft, RC airplanes, and other remote controlled toys.
- Easy-to-use - Simple LED indicators for charging status; green light for fully charged and red light for charging. Includes standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter for more usability.
- Tenergy quality - Buy with confidence, Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft battery charger includes 12-month warranty and meets rigorous American UL 60950-1 and CE safety standards. Built-in protections on the charger guards against, short circuits, reverse polarity, and over-heating while charging.
- Individual Charging Slot Charger: Ultra compatible 1-4 AA/AAA/C/D and 1-2 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries, independent charging slot, can charge different size batteries freely.
- Discharge Function: Press the blue button to discharge the battery. LCD displays "DISCHG" , at the same time, 1-4pcs Ni-MH Ni-CD batteries automatically turn to discharging mode. The charger will resume charging mode after completion of discharge.
- Fast Charging Speed than Other Name-brand: Charging the battery 2-4Pcs AA/AAA/C/D with the total current 2A. Less than 3 hours to fully charged the AA/AAA/C/D batteries, and less than 10 hours to fully charged the 9V batteries.
- Safe Assurance: Automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
- Constant Current Charging Mode: Protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely.
- 2200MAH BATTERIES LAST LONGER: Say goodbye to AA Batteries, 2200mAh battery lasts long time with single charge, no need to use AA disposable batteries anymore, giving you the ability to continue gaming while charging.
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY: Built-in 2200mAh rechargeable Battery provides the best compatibility of energy for original Xbox 360 Elite controller , recharge while you play or afterwards allowing you to enjoy hours of uninterrupted playing time.
- RAPID CHARGER: Fully charged in around 2 hours, and powered by USB ports device like Xbox one console, laptop or desktop computer etc(Doesn’t come with power adapter), the LED indicator will turn RED to GREEN when fully charged.
- EASY TO USE: When low on battery, simply connect the provided micro-USB cable into the battery pack and continue gaming.Safety Guaranteed Lightweight Xbox One Controller Battery Pack, highly protective security with over-charge protection and secure circuitry.
- CHARGING PROTECTION: With over-charge protection and secure circuitry, protect your Xbox 360 controller battery.
- The 12V 400mA-700mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 4.8V, 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 12.0v (2-8 cells). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo batteries.
- RC Car Battery Charger for NimH NiCd battery pack from 2.4v to 12v - Cover 90% Rc Car Battery with Tamiya battery Plug, mini tamiya battery plug, JST battery plug, SM 2P battery plug, Futaba/JR Receiver Plug, Frsky X9D X9D Plus X9E QX7 QX7s Battery Plug, also barrel plug can connect to frsky x9d transmitter to charger stock battery
- AC to Dc power adapter charger with terminal barrel plug 55mm (outer diameter) x 25mm (inner diameter) can be used to charger FrSky Taranis X9DP/X9E transmitter battery and other device
- The simple LED indicators your battery charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging Processing.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - Charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current protection. The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere. Buy with confidence under 12-month warranty.
- Fast charge - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger that provides 1Amp or 2Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 1Amp is recommended for 1000-1800mAh packs, and 2Amp is recommended for any pack over 2000mAh.
- Universal smart charger - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Charges your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- Easy-to-use - A great airsoft battery charger or RC car battery charger with simple LED indicators for charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- Hobby battery charger - Power all your hobbies with one charger. Charge your NiMh/NiCd battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes standard size Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, standard Tamiya to Alligator Clips adapter.
- Tenergy safe - To give you peace of mind, Tenergy's chargers meet rigorous American UL 60950-1 safety standards. For added security, the charger also includes a temperature sensor to prevent over-heating while charging. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- One charger for many battery packs - Tenergy TB6-B balance charger/discharger is ideal for all hobby battery packs that are NiMH, NiCd, LiPO, Li-ion, LiFePO4, and SLA battery packs.
- Wide connector compatibility - With one multi-charging harness, this AC balance charger is compatible with battery packs with tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans, XT60, and bare leads connectors so that additional connectors can be added.
- Works with multiple voltages - Compatible with battery packs with voltages that ranges from 6 to 12 for nickel metal hydride or nickel–cadmium battery packs and Lithium-ion battery packs with voltages from 3.7 volts to 22.2 volts (1s-6s).
- Multiple functions - More than a regular digital balance charger, Tenergy TB6-B comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balancing, fast charging, data storage, cyclic charging, discharging, and much more for all of your battery packs.
- Easy to read screen - View all charging statuses and settings on the electronic balance charger LCD screen as you navigate the modes and selections. Buy with confidence, your charger includes Tenergy a 12-month warranty.
- AUTO STOP SMART BATTERY CHARGER- Charges the NiMH/NiCd battery pack of 3-9 cells(3.6V,4.8V,6.0V,7.2V,8.4V,9.6V, 10.8V). The battery is automatically powered off when fully charged, LED turn green. We design our own circuit and control software. If someone plagiarizes, we reserve the right to investigate the responsibility
- TRICKLE CHARGE- The maximum charging time is 6 hours. There is trickle current after the power is 100mA. Fast charge for NiCd/NiMH battery pack.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER- With Delta Peak detection function, at the same time can eliminate the memory effect of the battery. Power all your hobbies with one charger. Such as battery packs for Airsoft, RC Cars, and or remote controlled toys. Includes standard size Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, JST, T plug, JR FUTABA, MCX, MCP X, TX 5.5 X 2.5
- 3.6V-9.6V 10.8V NiMH/NiCd Battery Packs Hobbies For Airsoft Batteries
- SZWISECHIP WARRANTY - The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere. Buy with confidence, this compact battery charger is compliant with the high standard set forth by CE certification and also includes 12-month warranty.
- Bonus accessories - The AC balance charger comes with octopus multi-charging harness with tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans connectors to be compatible with many charging connectors. Package also comes with a power supply.
- Wide battery variety compatibility - Have the Tenergy balance charger/discharger and power supply for all of your battery pack types. Use with NiMH, NiCd, LiPO, Li-ion, LiFePO4, and SLA battery packs.
- Wide voltage compatibility - Use the battery pack balance charger on NiMH/NiCd 1.2V-18V (1S-15S), with popular options of 6V, 7.2V, 9.6V, 12V. LiPO/Li-ion 3.7V-22.2V (1S-6S), with voltage capabilities such as 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V. LiFePO4 3.2V-19.2V (1S-6S), with popular options of 9.6V, 12.8V, 16V. SLA 2V-20V.
- Multiple functions - More than a regular digital balance charger, comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balancing, fast charging, data storage, cyclic charging and discharging and much more for all of your battery packs.
- Easy to read - View all charging statuses and settings on the Electronic Balance Charger LCD screen as you navigate the modes and selections. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
How to Choose Best Nimh Chargers?
Batteries are one of most important components in electronics items like battery-powered water pumps that are used most often in case of powering a large variety of devices.
Battery prices, as you know, are not that low. If many devices use little energy and, therefore, a battery can last for months or years, there are not a few who, on the contrary.
If used with a specific frequency, stop working early due to the exhausted batteries. The maintenance cost of these appliances is, therefore, very high at the end of the year. The best and most economical solution is to use rechargeable batteries, which need a battery charger.
The Cost of Batteries
Rechargeable batteries have a much higher cost than disposable ones. They are practically “special” batteries, and for this reason, their price is a little high.
However, it must be taken into account that the purchase will soon be repaid since it can be used many and many times. These particular batteries require a charger specifically designed for this function to be recharged.
The most popular are the AA models, also known as “stylus” and AAA, which are often called “mini stylus” and are those users that are used to power the remote control boats.
On the market, you are spoiled for choice, and therefore we analyze the best-selling models online to get an idea of which one’s are the best.
The most current chargers have a display that shows the battery charging status. This data can be expressed as a percentage or through an icon with notches that gradually fill up when the battery charge increases. Other models also offer different values, such as voltage and battery type.
The models with displays are highly appreciated because at any time you can know how much charge there is in the battery, and then decide whether to use it or leave it still charging until it is fully charged.
These models, with a display, although among the best-sellers, are also the most expensive ones.
For Each Type of Stack
In our purchase advice, we want you to understand which charger for rechargeable batteries to buy so that it matches your needs. Most of the chargers on the market allow you to charge AA and AAA batteries, which are then the most used in the home.
The first aspect of evaluating is to understand how many batteries to recharge in one go or how many were charging slots the charger must-have.
Usually, these vary from 2 to 6, but some professional models also go 8 and beyond. The price of the charger also varies according to how many batteries you want to recharge at the same time.
Some models allow you to charge other types of cells such as NiMh and NiCd, not to mention AA and AAA. In comparison, they are also the most expensive.
Not Just for Charging
A charger for rechargeable batteries also becomes useful to see the state of charge of standard batteries, perhaps those forgotten in the drawer for a long time.
It is also helpful to understand whether a product that should work does not activate due to the batteries or some other type of failure.
The most recent models are also equipped with a Bluetooth connection that allows them to communicate with a smartphone on which you can download a particular application that will enable you to see.
For example, the state of charge of the batteries and how much time is left to complete. Even in this case, given this feature, the price goes up compared to those that do not offer it.
One of the few chargers suitable for different types of batteries. This model proposed by InLife is practically able to restore the battery charge of the Li-ion type 18650, 14500,16340,266650, 21700, 20700, 18500, 18350.
But also Ni-MH and Ni-Cd, AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, and C. With this charger, therefore, there is no need to worry about the type of battery that your electronic device uses, since whatever it is can be recharged.
A comfortable LCD allows you to see the percentage of recharge carried out, but also the type of voltage that in practice identifies which battery model is being charged.
In the package, in addition to the charger, totally fireproof, there is a power cable. Important to know that the energy consumption will be deficient, as the device corresponds to the energy class A ++. If you are wondering how to choose a good rechargeable battery charger, this product may be the answer to your question.
If you need to charge more than four batteries simultaneously, the model proposed by MAHA is the one for you. It is possible to recharge eight batteries of different formats, including Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh AA and AAA. With the fast charging function, an exhausting array returns to skill in just one hour while climbing to two hours with regular charging.
Each recharging phase first involves the total discharge of the cell, a feature that allows the batteries to be preserved longer.