Buying a charger for rechargeable batteries means making an investment that will soon pay off. If you have several devices that run on batteries, such as toys, not having to buy the disposable battery will allow a considerable saving on this indispensable element for the power supply of electrical appliances of various sizes.
By purchasing `special batteries, it is possible to recharge them a large number of times through a dedicated device, in this way you can save on the purchase of batteries and also reduce pollution.
The charger, connected to an electrical outlet, can regenerate the cells, with an ecological and economical solution at the same time. Here we will be listing the top 11 best nimh chargers.
- Individual charging status for each slot, can freely charge 1,2,3,4 Ni-MH Ni-CD AA/AAA rechargeable battery.
- Smart LCD to show its charging progress separately, the battery icon stop flashing when fully charged.
- Advanced MCU control and -∆V function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection.
- Trickle charged mode will help maximize the capacity of battery to full.
- Worldwide usage: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz.
- SAVE TIME & CHARGE MORE - Tenergy TN438 AA, AAA smart battery charger offers 16 different channels allowing you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NIMH/NICD rechargeable cells. Eliminate the need for multiple household AA/AAA battery chargers.
- LARGE LCD SCREENS - The easy-to-read LCD panel on this rechargeable battery charger displays the charging/discharging status of each individual battery.
- SMART CHARGE TECH - Built-in Smart Technology provides full protection against overcharging, overheating, short-circuiting, over-current, and reverse-polarity on the Tenergy NiMH/NlCd battery charger. Additionally, the eight hour safety protection will help save energy and prolong battery life.
- OPTIONAL REFRESH CYCLE - Easy to use cycling feature fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance.
- ON-THE-GO CHARGING - We included a worldwide 100~240v AC adapter and car charger to make this truly a universal charger for AA/AAA batteries, the ultimate unit in portability. Includes one year warranty.
- 【NiMH/NiCD Battery Charger】The charger is professionally designed for 2-8s NiMH/NiCD battery(2.4-9.6V) of drone, RC car, RC boat, airsoft gun, etc.Smart charging, with overcharge protection, free your time.
- 【Input and Ouput】 AC input voltage:100-240V. Output power：20W, charging current: 1A/2A. Charging current can be selected with a switch on the side of the charger.
- 【Easy to Use】This charger comes with standard tamiya connector and a free charging cable with mini Tamiya, so you can charge your NiMH/NiCD battery easily. Just need to plug the AC cord and connect your battery and the charger.
- 【Two-color Indicator】Steady red light indicates that charging is in progress, steady green light indicates that charging is completed, red and green flash alternately indicates that the battery is not connected.
- 【Note】This charger is only suitable for NiMH/NiCD batteries. Please do not charge when left unattended.The charger shell is made of high-quality fireproof materials and has passed the experimental certification, so it can be used safely.
- [High-Quality Battery and Battery Charger] - Come with 8 counts EBL high-capacity aa rechargeable batteries, and a smart battery charger.
- [High-Perform Batteries] - Batteries keep a high performance that its life span up to 1200 cycle and will maintain 75% capacity after 3 years no use. Ni-MH eco-friendly cell, doesn't contain Hg/Cd/Pb, makes no pollution to the environment.
- [Fast Battery Charger] - Each slot of the quick battery charger can speed up to 500mA, fully charge 4 AA 2000mAh batteries just takes 4 hours.
- [Intelligent LCD Screen ] - The battery charger displays the charge status and charged capacity of each rechargeable battery.
- [Safety Protections] - AA AAA battery charger has advanced MCU control and -∆V function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection
- One charger for many battery packs - Tenergy TB6-B balance charger/discharger is ideal for all hobby battery packs that are NiMH, NiCd, LiPO, Li-ion, LiFePO4, and SLA battery packs.
- Wide connector compatibility - With one multi-charging harness, this AC balance charger is compatible with battery packs with tamiya, mini tamiya, JST, HiTec, EC3, Deans, XT60, and bare leads connectors so that additional connectors can be added.
- Works with multiple voltages - Compatible with battery packs with voltages that ranges from 6 to 12 for nickel metal hydride or nickel–cadmium battery packs and Lithium-ion battery packs with voltages from 3.7 volts to 22.2 volts (1s-6s).
- Multiple functions - More than a regular digital balance charger, Tenergy TB6-B comes with features like Li-ion and LiPO balancing, fast charging, data storage, cyclic charging, discharging, and much more for all of your battery packs.
- Easy to read screen - View all charging statuses and settings on the electronic balance charger LCD screen as you navigate the modes and selections. Buy with confidence, your charger includes Tenergy a 12-month warranty.
- 3 Hour Quick Charge: Advanced iQuick technology, fully charge batteries in 3 hour, auto turn to trickle charge when batteries close to full charge, protect your batteries and not shorten the life of your battery due to the over-charge.
- Independent Charging Slots: It can mix charge 1-8 pcs AA and AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries freely, don’t need to charge the batteries in pair, easy to charge the batteries.
- LCD Display: Easy to read the real-time charging status of each individual batteries and intelligent identify the bad batteries and non-rechargeable batteries.
- Safety Ensured: Advanced trickle charge technology, automatically turn to trickle charge when batteries are fully charge, ensures that there is no overheating of your battery, maximize batteries performance and protect your batteries.
- Worldwide Application: Standard AC 100-240V input and come with a AC plug cable for widely use, small and compact charger size make it easy to carry, ideal for travel and daily use.
- Fast charge - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger provides 0.9Amp or 1.8Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 0.9Amp is recommended for 900-1800mAh packs, and 1.8Amp is recommended for any pack between 1800mAh and 5000mAh.
- Smart charger - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Use this rechargeable battery charger to recharge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- Hobby battery charger - Power many of your hobbies with one charger. Use this charger as a great RC cars battery charger or for battery packs in Airsoft, RC airplanes, and other remote controlled toys.
- Easy-to-use - Simple LED indicators for charging status; green light for fully charged and red light for charging. Includes standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter for more usability.
- Tenergy quality - Buy with confidence, Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft battery charger includes 12-month warranty and meets rigorous American UL 60950-1 and CE safety standards. Built-in protections on the charger guards against, short circuits, reverse polarity, and over-heating while charging.
- Independent Battery Charger - EBL universal LCD AA AAA C D battery charger, independent charging channels, 8 bays for 1/2/3...7/8 pieces AA/AAA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries or 4 slots for 1/2/3/4 pieces C/D Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- LCD Display Rechargeable Charger- Rechargeable AA AAA C D Battery charger with smart LCD screen indicates the whole charging process for the AA AAA batteries and C D rechargeable batteries. "CHG" indicates charging. "ERROR" indicates battery damaged or installation error, support battery repair function.
- Fast Battery charger: USB 5V/2A and Type C Input, backup input port, improves your charger more adaptability, give you more choices to fulfill your batteries, saving the long waiting time for charging. （Please use 2.0A Adapter ONLY, Adapter not included. For Free Adapter, Please go to PROMOTION)
- Safety Guarantee - Advanced MCU control and -∆V function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection.
- Intelligent control - Latest battery detection technology, automatically turn to trickle charge when batteries are nearly full charged.
- 🔋 Upgraded Multi-function Charging: Independent 12 charging channel, freely charge 1-12 pieces Ni-MH Ni-CD AA AAA rechargeable batteries and 1-2 pieces Ni-MH Ni-CD 9V rechargeable batteries.
- 🔋 Visible Charging Process: The LCD shows the real time charging progress of AA AAA batteries, and the LED light indicates the 9V’s.
- 🔋 Ultra Fast Charging: Charging current up to 1800mA for AA AAA rechargeable batteries, and 260mA for 9V batteries, 2x faster than others normal charger, saving your waiting time.
- 🔋 Broken & Alkaline Batteries Detection: Could identify non-rechargeable, short-circuited or defective batteries, and switch off automatically to ensure a safe using.
- 🔋 Safety Assurance: Made with high quality Fire-proof material, along with multiple protection technologies, to keep your devices away from over-voltage, over-charging, over-current, and short circuit, etc.
- - Independent Fast Charging Slot: EBL charger FY-809 smart battery charger can charge or discharge 1/2/3../7/8 NiMH NiCD AA battery AAA rechargeable batteries freely, up to 1000mA large output allow you to charge the battery more faster, saving your time.
- - Advanced Discharge Function: This aa battery charger is designed with discharge function by pressing the button, eliminating the memory effect of the rechargeable batteries to expand the life span and improve the performance of the aa aaa battery.
- - Clear LCD Screen Display: The big and clear LCD screen in the charger will show the power capacity of the batteries during charging or discharging. It’s easier for you to grasp the status of the battery through the LCD display.
- - Convenient Input Design: Both type-C and Micro USB input give you two choice to power the charger, more convenient in daily life usage.
- - Safety security: With advanced MCU control and -∆V function, multiple protection like over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection, multiple protect function to ensure more safer charging.
How to Choose Best Nimh Chargers?
Batteries are one of most important components in electronics items like battery-powered water pumps that are used most often in case of powering a large variety of devices.
Battery prices, as you know, are not that low. If many devices use little energy and, therefore, a battery can last for months or years, there are not a few who, on the contrary.
If used with a specific frequency, stop working early due to the exhausted batteries. The maintenance cost of these appliances is, therefore, very high at the end of the year. The best and most economical solution is to use rechargeable batteries, which need a battery charger.
The Cost of Batteries
Rechargeable batteries have a much higher cost than disposable ones. They are practically “special” batteries, and for this reason, their price is a little high.
However, it must be taken into account that the purchase will soon be repaid since it can be used many and many times. These particular batteries require a charger specifically designed for this function to be recharged.
The most popular are the AA models, also known as “stylus” and AAA, which are often called “mini stylus” and are those users that are used to power the remote control boats.
On the market, you are spoiled for choice, and therefore we analyze the best-selling models online to get an idea of which one’s are the best.
The most current chargers have a display that shows the battery charging status. This data can be expressed as a percentage or through an icon with notches that gradually fill up when the battery charge increases. Other models also offer different values, such as voltage and battery type.
The models with displays are highly appreciated because at any time you can know how much charge there is in the battery, and then decide whether to use it or leave it still charging until it is fully charged.
These models, with a display, although among the best-sellers, are also the most expensive ones.
For Each Type of Stack
In our purchase advice, we want you to understand which charger for rechargeable batteries to buy so that it matches your needs. Most of the chargers on the market allow you to charge AA and AAA batteries, which are then the most used in the home.
The first aspect of evaluating is to understand how many batteries to recharge in one go or how many were charging slots the charger must-have.
Usually, these vary from 2 to 6, but some professional models also go 8 and beyond. The price of the charger also varies according to how many batteries you want to recharge at the same time.
Some models allow you to charge other types of cells such as NiMh and NiCd, not to mention AA and AAA. In comparison, they are also the most expensive.
Not Just for Charging
A charger for rechargeable batteries also becomes useful to see the state of charge of standard batteries, perhaps those forgotten in the drawer for a long time.
It is also helpful to understand whether a product that should work does not activate due to the batteries or some other type of failure.
The most recent models are also equipped with a Bluetooth connection that allows them to communicate with a smartphone on which you can download a particular application that will enable you to see.
For example, the state of charge of the batteries and how much time is left to complete. Even in this case, given this feature, the price goes up compared to those that do not offer it.
One of the few chargers suitable for different types of batteries. This model proposed by InLife is practically able to restore the battery charge of the Li-ion type 18650, 14500,16340,266650, 21700, 20700, 18500, 18350.
But also Ni-MH and Ni-Cd, AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, and C. With this charger, therefore, there is no need to worry about the type of battery that your electronic device uses, since whatever it is can be recharged.
A comfortable LCD allows you to see the percentage of recharge carried out, but also the type of voltage that in practice identifies which battery model is being charged.
In the package, in addition to the charger, totally fireproof, there is a power cable. Important to know that the energy consumption will be deficient, as the device corresponds to the energy class A ++. If you are wondering how to choose a good rechargeable battery charger, this product may be the answer to your question.
If you need to charge more than four batteries simultaneously, the model proposed by MAHA is the one for you. It is possible to recharge eight batteries of different formats, including Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh AA and AAA. With the fast charging function, an exhausting array returns to skill in just one hour while climbing to two hours with regular charging.
Each recharging phase first involves the total discharge of the cell, a feature that allows the batteries to be preserved longer.