The rugs have always been present in front of the doors of houses, since ancient times, before entering the house of friends, relatives, or acquaintances the soles of our shoes, they passed through these doormats.
They are placed in front of villas, houses in the mountains and in the city, and not only, even in private offices, our soles must pass over the mat and must shine.
The doormat has been used since ancient times, even the Indians used their doormat or a bamboo, straw, or palm leaf mat. They intertwined the material with each other and these doormats, a little rough but effective in their function, were born.
They were certainly not beautiful but they were handmade, and Indian women also competed with each other for those who were able to make him prettier.
Once finished, the wives each placed it in front of their tents, as we place it today in front of our entrances. This custom of the doormat has also remained for the camper, in fact, even those who do camping, in tents or with the camper.
Each showcasing its fabulous doormat, Here is the list of good quality doormats.
- 100% COCONUT COIR FIBER - A strong natural occurring fiber used to create stiff bristles perfect for scraping dirt and mud from shoes and boots; Natural fiber cells absorb water, captures dirt and debris keeping your floors safe from outdoor grime
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR ENTRYWAY/PORCH - Doormat measures 18x30" and is 1/2" thick providing a lower profile to prevent tripping and provide an easy door clearance; Non-Slip PVC backing to prevent slipping and to keep your rug in place
- VARIETY OF TRENDY COLORS & FUN DESIGNS - DII offers doormats with stylish designs to add personality and style to your entryway; including seasonal designs allowing you celebrate each holiday and season in style
- PLACE BEFORE EVERY EXTERIOR DOOR - These durable rugs aren't just for your front porch or entry way, use on patios, in a garage, laundry room, mud porch, entryway - any entry or exit with high traffic would benefit from these indoor/outdoor rugs
- AMAZON EXCLUSIVE ITEM - Ships from Amazon directly with authentic DII packaging, if sold by third-party sellers we can't guarantee the authenticity; EASY CARE: To Clean, Shake Briskly
- Premium Construction: 100 percent, high quality natural rubber border and backing; beautifully woven polypropylene fabric
- Absorbs Moisture and Dirt: strong, rubber beveled border helps to form a retention dam to trap moisture, mud or other messy unwanted debris from tracking into your home; the slightly raised polypropylene fabric helps to trap dirt within its patterned grooves and dries quickly to help prevent everyday wear and tear
- Versatile: heavy duty durable design, yet soft and flexible; sophisticated stylish designs to complement any decor; perfect for indoor use to keep home, living spaces, lobby, and office floors clean, or outdoor use at your front door, walkway, patio, garage, barn, driveway and many other busy areas; makes a great gift
- Sleek Low Profile Design: mat measures 29 by 17 inches with a .25 inch slim, low profile design ideal for low clearing doors or entryways
- Easy to Clean: Simply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over garbage bins; for a deeper clean, wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors; allow mat to fully air dry before next use; do not use bleach
- YEAR ROUND DOORMAT: Durable PVC material doormat made to withstand any weather condition and anti-slip backing construction that stays in place when wiping shoes.
- TRAPS DIRT: Tough PVC design effectively traps dirt, dust, grit, mud, grass or snow and doormat allows water to drain.
- 100% RECYCLED rubber: Includes anti mold chemical for superior durability & longevity.
- PERFECT FOR ALL ENTRYWAYS: Keep one at each exterior door such as garages, back porch, and front door to keep dirt outside while adding a decoration that best suits your style.
- SEE MORE PRODUCTS FROM DII: DII is a highly trusted brand for home décor needs. Click DII above to view more of our products.
- Coconut Coir: The door mat is made of 100% pure coconut coir, which is one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. The material easily captures moisture, dirt, and other particles. Due to the way our coir mats are cut, sizing may show slight variations. Light shedding may naturally occur when unrolling coir mats out of the package the first time.
- Attractive Design: The eco-friendly material has a heavy-duty .60” thick pile, and is made so there are no patches where you can see through the mat. With coconut coir doormats, some shedding is inevitable, but through our professional shearing procedure we’ve reduced it to a minimum.
- Low Maintenance: Coconut coir is naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi, making this the most low-maintenance doormat possible. It is also water-resistant, and will dry quickly so you won’t need to worry about mildew or moldy messes. Simply shake it out or vacuum it once in a while, and let the coir do the rest.
- Indoor and Outdoor: The rug is designed specifically for both indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for any room or entryway in your home. Built to last, the durable material will withstand whatever weather or conditions come its way.
- Great Gift: Easy to use and even easier to love, the coco coir doormat is a great low-maintenance gift, and ideal for both friends and family alike.
- Includes 2 Indoor Outdoor Floor Mats: Enjoy two amazing heavy duty high quality ribbed polyester door mats (30" x 17") that will be perfect welcome for the everyday home. Amazing value 2-Pack Steel Gray/Black Color.
- Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining your indoor outdoor rug mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the rug, or hose off and dry the entryway mat - it's that simple.
- Environmentally Friendly Doormats: The large mats are made of high quality polyester and recycled rubber and includes non slip rubber backing which prevents moisture leaks while keeping the mat in place.
- Ideal Mat Use: Indoor, outdoor, kitchen, side, front door, entryway, hall, patio, garage, laundry, bathroom, or any location that sees a good amount of foot traffic. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
- Front Door Floor Mat: Bring the home décor touch to the entryway of your door step.
- ANTI SLIP AND WEATHERPROOF SURFACE – This universal door mat can be used for welcome entrance door, patio, garage, laundry room, entryway or indoor usage such as for bathroom, bedroom or kitchen doors. It has anti slip grip surface which prevents the slipping.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL THAT IS EASY TO WASH – Door mats are made up of soft Polypropylene fiber which is easy to clean and wash; just spray water and the mat will all be clean
- WATERPROOF CUSHION AND MOISTURE RESISTANT – Mats are waterproof and moisture resistant that provides many benefits such as an increased coarseness for scraping and trapping dirt, long-lasting durability, and added cushion for extra comfort.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR MAT THAT MEASURES 42”x35” - ONLY NEEDS 1/4" INCH OF DOOR CLEARANCE - Heavy duty entrance rug carpet widely used for home decor, indoor front welcome mat and kitchen rug, floor mat, bedroom, back door, laundry, living room, garage, office, industrial, commercial deal with high traffic inside. Perfect for homes with pets or kids.
- REGISTERED BRAND - IPRIMIO is a registered brand on Amazon; We are the hardworking and customer-oriented that always considers customer satisfaction as its top priority. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, just let us know, and we will help.
- USE INDOOR OR OUTDOORS - SAFE & SKID FREE ON ANY FLOOR SURFACE - Commercial-grade, anti-static, quick-drying doormat runner will not harm any floor surfaces; hardwood, marble, tile, laminate, carpet, vinyl, concrete, deck boards. Certified skid resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- CAPTURES AND HOLDS UP TO 1.5 GALLONS OF WATER PER SQUARE YARD - Exclusive "Water Dam" holds up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard of fabric. Ridged floral design and rubber border keep water and debris on the mat, not on the floor
- 100% USA MADE, ECO-FRIENDLY QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Premium PET fiber surface, made with up to 94% post consumer plastic materials, will not mildew or rot. High-grade construction stands up to extreme elements. Durable rubber backing is made of 20% recycled SBR rubber (Styrene Butadiene Rubber)
- MEASUREMENTS - 2' x 3' mat measures approximately 22-1/2-inches wide by 35-inches long with up to a 3% variance; 3/8-inches high
- DURABLE AND SIMPLE TO CLEAN - Shake or vacuum to remove loose dirt, hose clean and line dry
- GREAT QUALITY: This small rubber doormat is constructed of high-quality reclaimed rubber backing and polypropylene material surface, unique Hot-melt Planting Production Process, which is designed to be durable, strong and flexible.
- EFFICIENT DUST REMOVAL: The door mat features environmentally friendly polypropylene material with patterned groove design that effectively captures and retains dirt, dust and sand of the sole.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply use a vacuum cleaner, or sweep with a broom, or pat the backing and shake the outdoor mat. For a deeper clean, use a garden hose to rinse the doormat, and fully air dry.
- NON-SLIP AND SAFE: The heavy duty rubber back and edges hold the doormat firmly in place when used to provide cushioning and prevent slipping.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING:The recessed channels design helps channel water away from your home.This rubber doormat is suitable to be used outdoors,it's durable in the sun while it's not made to sit in the rain.
- Super Absorbent: featuring an innovative water dam border to help trap and hold up to 400 milliliters of water; helps prevent excess moisture on floors
- Traps Dirt and Debris: raised squares help to scrape off and capture dirt and debris from dirty shoes, boots and paws
- Stay Put Spikes: built tough with a durable rubber backing to help keep it in place on floors; stay put spikes are included to help reduce movement on floors
- Durable but Soft: an ultra soft topside with a natural rubber backing for long lasting use; feels great on bare feet and paws
- Long Lasting: doormat material dries quickly and is stain and fade resistant, making it a great option indoors or out
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Gorilla Grip Doormat is the last doormat you’ll need to buy! Constructed of high-quality recycled rubber, this commercial-grade doormat is designed to last. Its ultra-durable yet flexible material can withstand heavy traffic, making it a perfect fit for any busy home or business. The backing is strong and slip-resistant, helping it to stay in place on floors and prevent tripping. Plus, the low-profile design of the mat allows nearly any door to pass over with ease.
- MADE TOUGH: Our mat is 100 percent waterproof! The raised fabric helps to trap excess dirt and debris within its grooves while absorbing moisture, so it is usable indoors or outdoors. Available in many colors and sizes, the mat will be the perfect addition to your entryway, patio, kitchen, lobby, garage and many other common-space areas! ! WARNING: Prevent Falls: Ensure mat lies flat before using.
- STILL SO SOFT: Our doormat is as comfortable as it is durable! The thick and plush material of the mat is so gentle on bare feet, but is strong enough to tackle messes. Available in many colors and sizes, the mat will be the perfect addition to your entryway, patio, kitchen, lobby, garage and many other common-space areas!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our doormat is so easy to clean! Simply vacuum (with a hand-held or full-sized vacuum), sweep with a broom, or shake off any excess dirt outdoors or in your garbage bin. For a deeper clean, spot clean the mat with mild soap and a cold damp cloth, or hose off your mat outdoors. Air dry only. Do not use bleach.
- : All of our doormats come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked . If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
Buying Guide To Choose Best Outdoor Doormats
Our recommendation: for product evaluation, it is necessary to purchase more than one product in order to compare them directly with each other. This way, you can take your comparison test at home and identify your test winner individually.
How to Choose a Doormat
Today even our animals have their doormat, yes you read that right, even the faithful friend of man can now clean his paws on the doormat. If you go for a ride in the pet shops you will see that you can buy the mat for your Fido.
However, I would like to be precise: not all pet shopkeepers sell them for various reasons, some for lack of display space for the article.
Others because they consider it opportune that it is unprofessional and that this sale belongs to household goods stores.
When you can find the shop that sells it, you can find the doormat that represents your dog, the Pekinese, the poodle, the German shepherd, there is also the Dalmatian
. These doormats must be placed in front of the entrance to the kennel so that our dog can also clean his feet before entering his shelter.
But we can see that, the dog who lives in the gardens, when he takes advantage of the beautiful sunny days, will use the doormat to warm his body in the sun.
If we go for a walk in the zoo at the entrance to the box office, instead, we notice the rugs in the shape of hippos and rhinos. They are very nice with their lawn green background and reflect inside the true color of the subject, listed above.
Even the cat and various animals belonging to the rodent family have their doormat. The owners of the cats buy this product for their cat, because they have to sharpen their beautiful nails, otherwise it could happen that the cat spoils the living room mat or the garden mat.
The rodents in their cages are also equipped with mini doormats because they have to clean themselves, but not the feet, they rub their little hands slowly after opening the acorns.
There are many fabrics and colors of doormats, and the prices are also varied; it is truly a very large market. There are the coir doormats with PVC bottom, this is ideal for offices and can also be purchased by the meter.
Multi-purpose doormats in synthetic fiber are available in various patterns and colors that can be placed in the kitchen, corridors with non-slip underlay.
Imperial doormats, the classic rugs that must be placed in front of the entrances of the houses. You can also find grass-type doormats on the market, they are comfortable for outdoors, gardens or parks.
The measures are various, 33 x 70-cm 40 X 80 cm. 40X 90- cm. 50 X 100- cm. 60 X 120, in addition to the measures that can be requested customized. Addressing the economic aspect, we can find the doormat of five euros, up to the doormat of eighty, ninety euros.
Now let’s take a look at the maintenance of the doormat and what it consists of. Unfortunately, this article is a den of infections, because its function is to clean the soles of our shoes and they are in contact with the road.
With the gardens, with the hospitals, and many times we can also trample on dog feces therefore we have to clean it with disinfectant. Once a week, spend the vacuum cleaner on the mat.
Once a month wash it with soap and a scrubbing brush then rinse, so that all the dust and other germs can be eradicated. We also offer special products for sale: they are spray cans that you can use safely even on carpets, suitable for eliminating isolated stains, without the need to clean all the doormat.
Each type of action has its time more or less short, therefore follow the instructions that you will find on each pack. If you use canister cleaners, you have to spray, wait for a few minutes and vacuum.
I recommend away from the eyes and after spraying it, wash your hands. The price of the spray varies from brand to brand, you can buy it either in detergent stores or in shopping malls in carpet stores.
We can also create a personalized doormat with fantasy. The material we will need will be a doormat with a single and therefore plain background, a pair of scissors, a black brush, adhesive tape, various markers and a sheet to trace the design.
Start by choosing the design you want to copy and once you have decided to trace the design on the sheet, then cut out the design very carefully, place your decorative composition on the mat, and block it with adhesive tape.
Now with the brush and markers you start painting (logically they are special markers for fabrics, so the color does not go away, even if you wash it.) Once you have done the drawing, slowly remove the sheet of paper and the adhesive tape, and wait a few hours before using it.
Taking a look at the types of doormat that can be found on the market, the classification will be a direct consequence of the intended use. In this regard we may be interested in bedside rugs, bathroom doormats. Let’s see them together.
Bedside rugs, these doormats are narrow and long, they are placed on the sides of the bed where you usually go down, so your bare feet do not get cold. They are made of warm and soft fabric, in various colors and also decorate the rooms.