Playmobil, the historic German brand of toys, has already been amused for children of various generations for 45 years. Despite his longevity, he managed to reinvent himself and adapt to the times. Its multiple product lines constantly change and remain current, fresh, and fun.
Each Playmobil game set represents a different scenario. Scenes from everyday life, nature, or fantasy. Thanks to this great variety of themes, we assure you that you will be able to find the perfect setting for your baby.
Also, Playmobil will bring many benefits to your child’s development and help to awaken his interest in some school subjects. Here we will be listing the top 13 best Playmobil sets.
- Sleep among the stars with the camping adventure carry case
- You can spend the day canoeing down the River or stop to catch a fish for dinner
- Before you head to bed, share exciting stories around the campfire
- When playtime is over, simply store the pieces inside the case for next time! set includes two campers, Tent, canoe, campfire,...
- Recommended for ages four and up
- Ship's ahoy at the busy Pirate's Island!
- Row out to sea in the wooden row boat or stay on the island to guard the treasure.
- Mix and match the figures' bodies, heads, legs and arms for over one thousand combinations.
- With so many options create a figure as unique as you!
- English (Publication Language)
- Open the castle gate and enter the Burnham Raiders Fortress, where fiery leader, Bayron Burnham, rules
- Known for their love of mischief and fire, the Burnham Raiders are ready to battle the Novelmore Knights for the mythical armor -...
- Watch as they defend their fortress with the functioning flame cannons and fire balls
- Set includes four figures, one horse, one dragon, shields, throne, chest, treasure, and other accessories
- Recommended for ages eight years and up
- Follow the sign pointing down the nature trail to the open fields.
- Walk along the path to find the horses drinking water from the creek.
- Beautiful big trees help provide shade for the horses.
- Launch the toy sail boat in the water and watch it float down the stream.
- Start the day off right with a homemade breakfast of eggs, toast, and coffee
- Seat the baby in the dinosaur high-chair to feed him
- Clean dishes and kitchen tools can be stored in one of the many storage places
- Whether in the cabinets, drawers, or shelves, there’s room for everything! combine this set with the modern house (9266 – sold...
- Set includes two adult figures, one baby figure, chairs, kitchen island, coffee pot, blender, toaster, fresh bread, meats, and...
- Enjoy some fun on the go with the Take Along Dollhouse
- Take-along case with latch opens up to reveal a spacious two-story house
- Four fully furnished rooms include kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Includes two adult figures, one child figure, dog, television, television stand, highchair, and many other accessories
- Recommended for ages four to ten
- Plan for your next road trip with the Volkswagen T1 Camping Bus
- The iconic red and white-colored van is equipped with a mini-kitchen, fold-down seating that converts into a sleeping area, and...
- Remove the roof to access the camper's interior, seating figures at the table or behind the wheel. Open the two side doors to...
- When you are ready to continue your adventure, pack away supplies in the truck and stow your luggage securely under the straps on...
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 9.8 x 5.1 in (LxWxH). Recommended for ages 5-99 years. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children...
- Everyone enjoys hanging out, playing games or watching TV.
- The modern standing column light illuminates the room.
- Change the wallpaper and style of the room with available templates from the QR code in the assembly instructions.
- Add the Family Room to the Modern House (#9266 - sold separately) for more family fun.
- Be a hero in PLAYMO City with the PLAYMOBIL Fire Truck
- Features a ladder that spins 360 degrees and a rotating and swiveling water cannon to knock down the flames
- Equip your figures with a respirator and oxygen tank for the rescue mission
- Use the large compartments on both sides of the vehicle to store the mission equipment
- Includes 2 PLAYMOBIL figures. Accessory elements include a fire hose, megaphone, radio, oxygen devices, fire axe, water cannon,...
- Time for school! Head out for a day of learning on the cool PLAYMOBIL School Bus.
- The functioning front and rear lights flash as the bus driver approaches the bus stop and extends the stop sign
- Once the double doors open, the kids can climb aboard and choose a seat
- asily access the spacious interior, with seating for up to seven figures, thanks to the removable roof
- Set includes 4 PLAYMOBIL figures a bus driver and three students. Accessory elements include backpacks, lunch bag, pencils, fire...
- The friends arrive and gather around the picnic table for birthday gifts and treats.
- Sing Happy Birthday and get ready to play with the ponies.
- Enjoy grooming the horses before the birthday ride.
- Saddle up on the ponies and take a walk down the path.
- Escape to your favorite destination with the Private Jet
- With spacious seating and ample cargo space, passengers can sit back and relax as they cruise high above the clouds
- Fold up the jet's wheels underneath the aircraft during takeoff and landing
- Set includes three figures, jet, briefcases, cups, and other accessories
- Recommended for ages four to ten years. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- With five spacious rooms and a winding staircase, it’s the perfect place to call home
- Spend some time grilling a BBQ outside on the patio or relax on your balcony
- Working doorbell and overhead entry light make it easy for you to greet your guests
- Decorate your space with the different add-on rooms (sets 9267-9272 - each sold separately)
- Set includes two figures, dog, Grill with food, lounge chair, table and chairs, lechuza plant, utensils, and lots of other...
How to Choose the Best Playmobil Sets?
When choosing the perfect Playmobil toy, consider your child’s interests and look for the products that suit your needs.
Take advantage of the variety of sets and themes of the different Playmobil lines. This may even help motivate your child to learn more about nature or history.
The educational content, the age of the child, or his interests are purchase criteria, which you must consider to make the best choice according to your needs. And, of course, those of your son.
Although Playmobil has been on the market for several decades, it continually reinvents itself. The toys are similar to those of your childhood, but it is worth updating and knowing all the information before buying the products. In this section, we will answer the most common questions from parents about Playmobil.
What Is Playmobil?
Playmobil is a line of the German toy brand Brandstätter. It has existed on the market for 45 years, amusing children of various generations. It offers game sets and individual characters. The iconic toy of the line is an adorable and smiling human figure of about 7.5 centimeters, called Clicky.
The little Klicky are the protagonists of different scenes that children can build starting from the packs. The themes are varied: they represent scenes of fantasy, nature, or daily life in the countryside or the city. They often contain accessories and are very rich in detail.
Why Is Playmobil Recommended?
The main contribution of the game with Playmobil is that it allows you to play symbolically. That is to say, the type of play in which children simulate stories and situations. This is crucial for their emotional development and social skills. Playing with Playmobil contributes to your baby’s learning in many other ways.
How Do I Keep My Child’s Playmobil Games Clean?
Playmobil products are very long-lasting. Many children today still play with their parents’ sets. As with all toys, constant use can wear them and, of course, soil them. Cleaning them is not difficult, but requires some attention because of the small components that could come off during washing.
We offer you an option to do at home very simple. You will need lukewarm water, some dish soap, and vinegar. Prepare the mix in a bowl and dip the pieces of Playmobil into it. If any part has stickers, do not leave it in the water for too long. Rinse them in cold water, helping yourself with a colander.
What Are the Playmobil Product Lines?
The variety of Playmobil toys is enormous. The brand currently offers more than twenty thematic lines. Also, there are some lines created from cartoons, such as Ghostbusters, How to entertain your dragon, or the recent Playmobil release: the movie.
Age of The Child
As we explained earlier, Playmobil games are suitable for boys and girls from the first year of age. However, each product is appropriate for a different age group. If your child is under four years of age, we advise you to opt for the 1.2.3 line, because it is more suitable for his needs and because it does not contain small parts.
As your little one grows up, he can move on to playing the main lines. If you are looking for a toy for an older child or a preteen, choose more elaborate themes. An excellent option is the Top Agents line, dedicated to secret agents. Older children may also be interested in products that represent historical scenarios.
Interests of The Child
We love the scenic and thematic variety of Playmobil products. There is something for all tastes and interests. For this, it is essential to consider what are the themes that fascinate your child. If you want to be a firefighter when you grow up, you can choose a set or package that includes a fire station or truck.
Playmobil products are more than just toys. They can complement your child’s school education. The little ones at home can learn essential concepts such as colors or animals, thanks to the Playmobil 1.2.3 line.
The brand has a vast amount of permanent lines and limited editions. The lines differ according to the themes, the recommended age group, or the content that can be inspired by the films, for example. When choosing a product, point to the line that best suits your needs. In the previous section, we have presented you with a small guide to help you.
Dimensions Consider the appropriate size for your child’s play. If you choose a set that will have to build at home, for example, you can opt for something bigger and more elaborate, such as the pirate ship that we talked about in our Ranking. If you need something small and easy to transport, you can buy one of the action line vehicles or a small Klicky individual.