The heat pump is a device capable of taking free and renewable energy present in the environment (air, water, or soil) and bringing it inside the home to heat it, cool it, or produce domestic hot water.
These heat generators are the first choice when it comes to bringing together the cost savings associated with energy bills and the generation of heat in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
The temperature of the incoming air directly influences the efficiency of this device. All systems have been tested at different temperatures from 25 ° C with maximum energy savings, up to 2 ° C above zero, allowing even in these conditions a better performance than a classic electric boiler.
We are providing below the list of best portable heat pump that can be buy in this year. It has great reviews.
- Award Winning: 1. Good Housekeeping's "2020 Best Overall" and "can cool down a room faster than other portable units" 2. Consumer Report's 2020 Highest Score; UL listed
- Dual hose operation; Cools up to a 500 square feet space(ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance); Dehumidifying capacity: 71 pints per day; Air Flow (at high speed): 430 m3/h / 253 CFM; 3 fan speeds
- Full thermostatic control (61°F - 89°F) with digital readout, 24 hour programmable timer; Eco-friendly CFC free green R-32 refrigerant; Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments
- Includes complete set window kit, remote control, activated carbon air filter, washable pre-filter, user manual and storage bag; Casters for easy mobility
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 60″); Window kit dimension: 6.5″ W x 20″ L (minimum), 46″ (maximum); Unit dimensions: 19″ W x 16″ D x 35.5″ H
- [COOL IN SUMMER, WARM IN WINTER] 4-in-1 All-season appliance, Honeywell Portable AC with Heat Pump, Fan & Dehumidifier cools or heats a room up to 450 sq. Ft. Automatic vertical wind motion helps distribute powerful cool/warm air evenly for fast & consistent cooling/heating. 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- [ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES, TRUSTED AMERICAN BRAND] Thermal overload protection for added safety & peace of mind. Dual Dust Filtration extends product life and performance by keeping internal system clean. UL, ETL certified to meet applicable & strict U. S. safety standards. ISTA-6 certified packaging for advanced product protection during delivery. One Year Wty with Local U. S. Support Team ready to help.
- [DUAL DUST FILTRATION, EASY SET UP & MAINTENANCE] Dual filters designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filters clean easily under a faucet for easy maintenance. Full set window kit included for quick & easy installation for vertical and horizontal windows (max. Hose length is 4 feet)
- [DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Full digital controls with 3 fan speeds, 24-hour energy saving timer & remote control with convenient digital display. Stress-free auto evaporation in cooling mode – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity).
- [STAY DRY, DEHUMIDIFY] Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 64 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- PORTABLE A/C HEATER COMBO UNIT - Our 7,500 BTU (14,000 BTU ASHRAE) dual compact air conditioner & heater will keep you cool & comfortable during the summer, & toasty warm in the winter. An adjustable fan speed cools the air up to 55°F, and heats up to 81°F
- HEATS & COOLS MOST ROOMS - This portable heat & AC unit provides steady & fast cooling and heating for rooms up to 350 sq. ft. It’s the perfect air conditioner & heater for dorms, apartments, cabins, campers, offices, bedrooms, garages, or living rooms
- SIMPLE & QUICK TO INSTALL – Since it’s easy to move around with handles & castor wheels, just roll it into any room with an accessible double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose (4’ 11” long) & window adapter, & plug it in to an outlet
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – The simple remote control & top-mounted LED display with 24-hour timer allow you to precisely control the air temperature. To clean the filter, just slide it out twice a month, rinse it thoroughly under running water, & put it back
- 4-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY – Combining 4 energy efficient modes in one small unit (17.1 x 13.8 x 28.1 in.), the COOL, FAN, HEAT & DEHUMIDIFY settings meet all of your home cooling, heating, & ventilation needs. SLEEP, MAX & AIR SWING functions control airflow
- Four Operational Modes: Auto, Cool, Dehumidify, and Fan. Fan settings include 3 speeds with directional air discharge louvers
- Adjustable temp (62 -88 degrees F), 24-hr. programmable timer, 71 pints/day dehumidifying capacity with continuous, manual, and Auto Pump drain methods
- Noise Level: <55 dBA, air flow (at high speed): 497m3/h / 292 CFM, maximum power consumption: 1580W / 11.9A, and power supply: 115 V / 60Hz
- UL listed, LCDI plug, R-410A refrigerant, single hose, 3M Filter and Silver shield washable pre-filter
- Remote control, extendable exhaust hose (up to 59"), and upgraded plastic window kit (up to 48") included
- Four operational modes: air conditioner, fan, heat or dehumidifier. This unit can cool up to a 400 square feet space (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance)
- Remote control, activated carbon air filter, washable pre-filter, and product manual packaged inside exhaust hose; Noise level (dBA): <52; AutoPump function that pumps out excess condensate.
- AWARD WINNING : 1. Good Housekeeping's "Best Portable Air Conditioners to Buy in 2019" 2. The New York Times Wirecutter named "the most efficient and fastest cooling portable AC"
- Full thermostatic control (61°F - 89°F) with digital readout, 24 hour programmable timer; Eco-friendly CFC free Green R-410A refrigerant; Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments
- Full installation set includes extendable exhaust and intake hose (up to 60") and window kit (up to 46") Max. window kit length = 46" , Min. window kit length = 20".
- PORTABLE A/C HEATER COMBO UNIT - Our 12,000 BTU dual compact air conditioner & heater will keep you cool & comfortable during the summer, & toasty warm in the winter. An adjustable fan speed cools the air up to 55 °F, and heats up to 81 °F.
- HEATS & COOLS SMALL ROOMS - This portable heat & AC unit provides steady & fast cooling and heating for rooms up to 250 sq. ft. It’s the perfect air conditioner & heater for dorms, apartments, cabins, campers, offices, bedrooms, garages, or living rooms. Ideal to use in spaces that cannot support traditional window-mounted AC units
- SIMPLE & QUICK TO INSTALL – Since it’s easy to move around with handles & castor wheels, just roll it into any room with an accessible double hung or sliding window. Attach the included hose (4’ 11” long) & window adapter, & plug it in to an outlet.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – The simple remote control & top-mounted LED display with 24-hour timer allow you to precisely control the air temperature. To clean the filter, just slide it out twice a month, rinse it thoroughly under running water, & put it back.
- 4-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY – Combining 4 energy efficient modes in one small unit (17.1 x 13.8 x 28.1 in.), the COOL, FAN, HEAT & DEHUMIDIFY settings meet all of your home cooling, heating, & ventilation needs. SLEEP, MAX & AIR SWING functions control airflow.
- Dimensions: 17.4’’ L x 13.4’’ W x 32.1’’ H | Weight: 70.2 lbs
- Your purchase includes: Portable Air Conditioner, Window Mount Kit, Quick Setup Guide, Remote Control (batteries not included).
- Handy and portable: the SereneLife portable air conditioner system features a lightweight, handy, sleek body design intended to be used in the bedroom, living room or garage at home or office. It features rolling wheels for easy portability
- 4 operating modes: The compact floor AC indoor cooler conditioning unit features a simple electric Plug in operation and introduces 4 modes - cooling, heating, dehumidifier, and fan. The default mode is cooling, It is automatically activated after power on
- Built in dehumidifier: You don’t only get the cooling effect of the portable AC but also helps reduce humidity levels, acts as purifier which makes your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mildew by selecting dehumidifier mode
- Cools at 14,000 BTUs per hour
- Heats at 10,000 BTUs per hour
- Recommended to cool up to 600 square feet
- Digital time and temperature display
- Caster roller wheels for easy portability
How to Choose Portable Heat Pumps?
Types of Heat Pumps
However, the energy source they use is mostly from the environment. The primary energy that these appliances take from the environment can derive from:
Air: through a fan or ducts, the heat pump extracts heat from the air in the room and brings it inside the building through the heating system (in this case it refers to an air-water heat pump )
Groundwater: through the installation of plastic pipes about 1.5 meters below ground level or through the construction of vertical wells, which can reach depths of up to 200 meters below the ground surface.
To facilitate understanding, manufacturers are obliged to affix the energy label to heat pumps. On this label, you will find an alphabetical scale where A +++ indicates the most efficient machine, while G suggests the one that consumes the most. Also, the estimated annual consumption is reported.
Characteristics of The Best Heat Pump
Opting for one heat pump over another depends a lot on the climatic zone in which you are, that is, on the minimum and maximum temperatures that are reached during the seasonal peaks.
In the case of areas with particularly harsh winters, the heat pump may not be able to guarantee maximum comfort. Therefore it may be more convenient to opt for a different solution. Want to find out which ones? In this article, we talked about all the latest generation solutions available today.
How to Find the Best Heat Pump? Easy
Choosing a heating system is a decision for many years. Heat pumps are the most modern heating technology available today.
Today, heat pumps are not only replacing heating systems with wood, liquid fuel or coal, but more and more often systems that use natural gas.
With each increase in fossil fuel prices, the cost of heating with heat pumps becomes more advantageous compared to heating with gas, liquid fuels or pellets.
Also, where there is already a modern heating system that uses fossil fuels and a reduction in costs is desired, heat pumps can be used as additional heating systems (bivalent operation).
Therefore, think about what would happen if we moved the outside unit of the air conditioner (the one beyond the window) and installed it with the inside towards the outside and with the outside towards the inside.
The result would be that instead of supplying cold air in the occupied space, it would blow hot air. Instead of hot air from the outside of the unit, cold air would now be blowing. Therefore, in this case, the heat from the outside environment will be taken over and it will be blown inside the house.
Save Your Money by Buying Best Pump
It saves you money. Although the heat pump needs electricity to activate, most of the energy used to heat the house or produce hot water comes from the external environment, so it’s free.
With an air source heat pump, the share of energy drawn from the outside is 65-70%. Percentage going up to 75-80% in the case of a geothermal heat pump, the most performing solution ever.
Whichever type of heat pump is most suitable for you, if you choose a high-efficiency model, the cost of electricity needed to keep the generator active will still be lower than what you would pay on your bill, if you used a gas boiler with condensation to heat the house.
Independent of the increase of the price of electricity with a heat pump 3/4 of the consumed energy is and remains free.
Heat pumps can be used to heat and cool new buildings and low-energy buildings (where most conventional systems are not available or are not convenient to implement technically or economically due to low thermal power).
Regardless of their type, these heat pumps can be seen as equipment that raises the temperature of a working environment using a certain amount of energy. to produce useful energy.
The operation of a heat pump is basically the same as that of equipment that we use every day: the refrigerator.
It integrates at the side of your heating tool. the heat pump is a generator at low strolling temperatures. consequently, it’s miles perfectly mixed with underfloor heating structures.
In this article, we see how heat pumps, underfloor heating, and solar panels can help you reduce energy costs, almost to zero them.