Many tennis fans decide to practice sport to keep fit, or maybe to start their children by taking them to a teacher or to a school. Either way, you will need to buy a good tennis racket.
The choice may not be easy given the huge amount of models on sale, so we have created this page to help our readers make the right purchase without wasting their savings.
We Crazy For Fitness have prepared this purchase guide to explain the different criteria to be analyzed and thus help you choose the squash racket that best suits your needs.
Our main advice, however, is to always try the racket, since the choice will depend on your style and the comfort of the racket. Here we will be listing the top 14 best rackets.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Fire Records (Publisher)
- Reed Hadley, Norman Budd, Hal March (Actors)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- English (Publication Language)
- 259 Pages - 08/11/2020 (Publication Date) - Watkins Publishing (Publisher)
- Volcanic Frame Technology provides enhanced power and stability
- Power Strings feature longer main strings of explosive power
- Stop Shock Pads Reduce racket vibration for greater control
- ★ TENNIS RACKET ★ Length: 27 inches(68.5-69cm)/Head size: mid+ (96-100 inch2) / Grip size: Size 2 (4-1/4 inch)/ Balance: 315mm
- ★ LIGHTWEIGHT ★ Unstrung Weight : 260-280g, which is lightweight and easy to hold and swing, bring you a convenient sports experience
- ★ SUITABLE FOR ★ Beginner or recreational teenager/adult player. A wide range of powerful and attractive colours ensures the needs of every men and women
- ★ SPECIAL DESIGN ★ With the introduction of a one-piece molded technology, the tennis racquet has the feature of high intensity and durability. Not only does it combine a good hit acceleration, it also provides sufficient stroke control. It features an open string pattern to enhance power and spin
- ★ HIGH COST PERFORMANCE - Package include 2x tennis racket, with 2x premium quality protective carry case, 2x overgrip(random color), 2x vibration damper(random color). If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us in any time.
- All tempered double steel shaft and frame
- Heavy duty nylon strings
- Dimpled leather grip
- Color bright blue
- intuitive control system
- fascinating quests
- compete with friends in the leaderboard
- the game helps to develop movements coordination
- English (Publication Language)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Bruce Bennett (as Herman Brix), Joan Barclay, Monte Blue (Actors)
- Sam Katzman (Director) - Basil Dickey (Writer) - Robert F. Hill (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: HEAD Speed junior tennis rackets are ideal for a range of youth players. Beginners' rackets are available in sizes 19-25 inches for children ages 2-8+.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The youth tennis rackets have a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE ALUMINUM: Made with an aluminum o-beam construction, the kids' tennis rackets last until they outgrow them.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 190 g / 6.7 oz, Head Size : 107in, Grip Size: 3.75in, Length: 23in.
Best Rackets Buying Guide
Tennis has always had its idols like any sport, but those that have recently come out in the men’s and women’s fields have the merit of having fascinated more and more people who previously used rackets only as fly swatter.
It will also be a bit about social networks and the internet, the fact is that Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and the Williams sisters are real superstars. Anyone who wants to imitate their deeds or start their children in this beautiful sport will need a nice tennis racket.
There are really many on the market, which makes it difficult to compare prices and choose the best brand at an affordable price. For this reason, we suggest you read our advice, so that you can understand which features to evaluate before buying.
Tennis rackets are not all the same and differ in different characteristics, the most important being the type of game. Usually, this differs according to the skill of the player himself.
Newbies who have not yet developed a proper technique will hardly be able to shoot Rafael Nadal’s precision missiles. For this, they will need a racket for an average game to be able to control their shots and score them without sending the ball out.
This can also vary according to the physical shape, height, and weight of the player, but let’s say that to start training or do some quiet game, it is good to be safe with a racket for medium play.
The more advanced can opt for high-profile rackets that impact well on the ball so that they can use all their technique to bring powerful and precise shots.
Children usually use low-medium profile rackets based on the type of skill; we also suggest choosing the right model suitable for their size. Recall that as in any sport at the beginning, it is good not to overdo it and learn the fundamentals calmly, since it will be treasured in the future.
The grip, this unknown. Do you know when now and then a tennis racket starts from tennis players’ hands after a hit? It happens because the grip (or the grip) of the handle is not precisely the best, or maybe it has worn out over time.
Tennis shots are not only carried with the arms, so often, but the motive force can also cause the racket to slip from the hand. A reliable grip avoids this problem, and you just need to choose a model that has the handle size suitable for your hand.
Usually, the most common is the L2 grip, ideal for a hand with a circumference of 10.80 mm, but you can also find handles of different sizes for those with the smallest or largest hand.
The first racket is never forgotten … It is not true; the first racket is forgotten, especially if the materials are not valid! Before continuing with the review of the products in the ranking, we advise our readers to check the stringing of the racket.
This is of fundamental importance because it will have to impact the ball during the batting or response phase, resisting the stresses without giving in.
Those who are beginners can perhaps save a little by choosing a model with a decent stringing, but you will have to wait that after the first “serious” hits, this will start to give way.
If, on the other hand, you are already playing at a reasonable level, it is good to find a model capable of absorbing the blows without the strings being damaged after a few games.
Professional Quality Brand
Head is a company originally founded in the USA in 1950 by the aeronautical engineer Howard Head, who patented and introduced the first skis made entirely of laminated aluminum and the first tennis rackets with measures higher than the standards of the time.
Currently, the company is based in the Netherlands and Austria and is involved in the production of equipment and clothing for swimming, skiing, padel, squash, racquetball, and tennis ball.
The brand is appreciated above all by the professionals of these sports, so you can easily understand the quality level offered by this company and the reason why the Radical 27, in addition to being in first place in the ranking of consumer satisfaction.
It is also one of the rackets to tennis most requested in general, especially online where you can buy it at an even more advantageous price than that of the shops.
Light and Available in Four Sizes
The frame is made of aluminum, the material that made the fortune of this company at the beginning of its activity; as a result, it is incredibly light but rugged and resistant at the same time.
Capable of guaranteeing an optimal level of performance for amateurs and beginners, which represent the main user range for which this racket is intended.
It is an economic model, but despite this, it is still structured like the professional ones and is one of the best tennis rackets for beginners and amateurs, among all those currently on the market.
Unlike the tennis rackets for beginners produced by other companies, which tend to have different and specific characteristics for certain age groups, the further advantage offered by Radical is that of being available in four different sizes, usable from 9 years on, in order to best adapt to the age and stature of those who will use it.
Also Suitable for Boys and Girls
The Radical 27 is supplied with the head protection case and with a basic 16/19 string; being an economic model for beginners, however, the stringing is just enough and many advise to make it stretch a little more, even if the performance standard remains basic.
In fact, buyers consider it suitable only for beginners, regardless of age, and find it excellent especially for training in the exchange, since the response of the strings tends to become unmanageable if they receive too powerful blows.
On the other hand, it costs little and is excellent for boys or girls who want to learn and for adults who play with the pure purpose of having fun and doing some physical activity.