Sunglasses have so many designs, shapes, with so many different types of lenses and frames. It is a difficult task to navigate through so many options.
But what if I told you it doesn’t have to be that way? Whether you want to buy sunglasses for functionality, fashion, or both, you will find everything you need in this article.
In this guide, accompanied by reviews, we have highlighted which features to check to buy a model that you shouldn’t regret.
In addition to the aesthetic factor, another element of fundamental importance in the choice of a pair of glasses is how much the lenses can shield UV rays. Here we will be listing the top 11 best rayban glasses.
- Classic clubmaster sunglasses: The Ray-Ban Clubmaster has an iconic look, shape, feel, and style. Worn by cultural intellectuals and Hollywood superstars, these superior glasses are both comfortable and fashionable
- 100% UV protection: To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection.
- Durable acetate frames: Our professional Ray-Ban glasses feature lightweight yet Durable acetate frames. The shape and curvature may need adjustment for precision fit
- Multiple frame and lens colors: Choose from multiple colors of frames—including black and tortoise—and lenses—including non-polarized and polarized, mirrored and gradient options. Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready
- Multiple size options: Choose from a variety of size options including 49mm & 51mm
- Classic round sunglasses: Ray-Ban Metal Round sunglasses are both luxurious and functional. Made with a durable metal frame, these round sunglasses are comfortable and protective. Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready.
- 100% UV protection: Ray-Ban legendary crystal glass lenses produce a high level of clarity, comfort, and protection. With greater contrast in low light conditions, Ray-Ban lenses give you the power to see more clearly.
- Multiple frame and lens colors: These Ray-Ban sunglasses for both men and women are designed in multiple frame colors-including black and tortoise-and lens colors and treatments including polarized, gradient and mirrored.
- Multiple size options: Choose from a variety of size options including 47 millimeter, 50 millimeter & 53 millimeter.
- Case & lens cloth included: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
- CLASSIC AVIATOR SUNGLASSES: Protect your eyes with style made famous by aviators since 1937. Ray-Ban RB3025 Large Metal Aviator Sunglasses are superior unisex glasses with multiple frame and lens options.
- NON-POLARIZED SUNGLASSES: RB3025 Aviator sunglasses feature legendary Ray-Ban G-15 non-polarized lenses, which provide superior protection against UV light and were originally designed for military use.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: These stylish sunglasses were made famous by Top Gun. You can feel comfortable knowing that the Ray-Ban lenses will provide 100% UV protection.
- UNISEX SUNGLASSES: Whether you’re looking for, Ray-Ban sunglasses for women or men, RB3025 Aviators are designed as unisex sunglasses that are durable and fashionable.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: With a variety of metal frame colors to choose from, including gold or silver, see the world through a variety of lens colors—all of which provide optimal visual clarity and 100% UV protection.
- Composite frame
- glass lens
- No Polarization
- Lens width: 54mm millimeters
- 100% Authentic Brand New Glasses Guaranteed
- MEN’S NON-POLARIZED SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban Predator 2 RB2027 are comfortable men’s sunglasses. Made from high-quality nylon frames and durable, scratch-resistant lenses, these Ray-Ban glasses are fashionable, durable and prescription-ready
- 100% UV PROTECTION: Ray-Ban Predator 2 were made famous by the agents of Men in Black. The high-quality Ray-Ban lenses provide 100% UV protection
- GREEN NON-POLARIZED LENSES: RB2027 Ray-Ban sunglasses feature classic G-15 non-polarized lenses. These Ray-Ban lenses measure 62 millimeter wide by 35 millimeter high
- DURABLE ACETATE FRAMES: Our Ray-Ban men’s sunglasses feature lightweight yet durable nylon frames in size 62mm
- CASE & LENS CLOTH INCLUDED: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses comes with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage
- Case included
- Lenses are prescription ready (rx-able)
- A sporty urban style frame with steel and rubber contrasts. This is a squared metal shape with flat steel and rubber nylon temples
- 100% UV PROTECTION: To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLOR: Choose from multiple frames colors—including gold, copper, and gunmetal—and lenses—including non-polarized, mirrored and gradient options. Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready.
- REDUCE EYE STRAIN: Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses feature precision-cut, scratch-resistant glass lenses that improve visual clarity, and help reduce eye strain while outdoors.
- CASE & LENS CLOTH INCLUDED: Each pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses come with a case and lens cloth to clean and protect them from scratches and damage.
- MADE IN ITALY
- 🕶 THE #1 SUNGLASSES BUNDLE - Invest in the Ray-Ban RB3025 Classic Metal Aviator sunglasses for a sophisticated look and perfect vision all year round. Simplicity, elegance and comfort combined. ➤ Bundle includes: cloth pouch for glasses + lens cleaner spray + lens cleaning cloth + glasses repair kit.
- 🕶 RAY-BAN LENSES FOR COMPLETE EYE PROTECTION - The RB3025 Classic Metal Aviator sunglasses offers 100% UVA, UVB, UVC protection, shielding your eyes against any potential threat.
- 🕶 RAY-BAN is the world’s most iconic eyewear brand and is a global leader in its sector. Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
How to Choose Best Rayban Glasses?
Uva and Uvb: The Two Enemies to Block
This accessory, now considered on the fashionable and indispensable market, actually has the essential scientific purpose of protecting our sight from damage caused by UV rays.
If you, too, happen to squint on particularly bright days, remember that this is nothing more than a signal from your organism of the danger of exposure to the sun.
The UV rays, divided into UVA and UVB, are invisible radiation from the sun and only partially shielded from the Earth’s atmosphere and clouds.
These waves can damage the skin, in the form of burns or with the development of tumour forms, following prolonged exposure, but are particularly harmful to the delicate mucous membranes of the eyes.
When choosing a pair of glasses, it is necessary to pay close attention to the type of lenses used, which must guarantee almost total protection against this type of radiation. And remember always to be wary of models that don’t report any information about it.
The Materials Are Not All the Same
Once you have ascertained that the model you like offers adequate UV shielding, another factor to consider is the material with which the lenses have been made.
If you compare the prices, you will see that the best brands choose polyurethane, which combines lightness, flexibility to respond well to impacts, resistance to scratches and, above all, a clear vision, despite the dark colour.
Polycarbonate represents an interesting compromise between quality and price, maintaining good robustness. At the same time, glass, in the face of the typical fragility that has decreed its considerable disuse compared to the past, remains an excellent material for quality of sight.2. Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal
There is nothing better than a beautiful and sunny day to get us out of the house and take advantage of the excellent weather for a walk or, in summer, a refreshing swim in the nearby beach. Together with the appropriate clothing in the heat or the costume, our favourite pair of sunglasses cannot be missing.
After having talked so much about the protection and quality of materials, the time has come to tackle the topic most heard by users: aesthetics.
The manufacturers of sunglasses, often associated with the major fashion brands, have teams of designers, charged with creating shapes and colours that conquer the masses and become objects of desire, at the top of the rankings of the magazines in the sector.
There are models with large and enveloping lenses, which give a tone to the face, highlighting it, and others thin and with an essential frame, such as technology products for skiers and mountaineers, which efficiently cover the eyes, following the lines of the head to anchor and resist wind gusts and jolts.
Don’t Forget the Case
It seems obvious, but often most people do not store the pair of glasses at the end of the day in the area dedicated to their conservation, that is the case. There are soft, rigid and semi-rigid types on the market. Our advice is to aim for the model that ensures total protection from bumps and falls.
Check that The Protection Index Is High.
UV protection must be complete and able to ensure a safety factor and adequate shielding against the effects of sunlight, which can damage the eye.
Do Not Scratch the Lenses
The quality of the lenses must be preserved by avoiding putting the reading glasses on surfaces or areas at risk. If they are not designed to be scratch-proof, they can be permanently ruined and preclude the goodness of vision with unsightly signs and which reduce the quality of the observation of what surrounds you.
Buy the Glasses in Specialized Stores
The purchase of a pair of sunglasses is recommended at those stores born with the specific vocation for the sale of glasses and optical products. Better get advice from professionals who can suggest different types of lenses by combining the pleasure of shape with adequate protection.
Clean the Lenses with Suitable Products
Cleaning the lenses is a simple operation, but to be carried out with special care and delicacy. To do this, it is good to use the appropriate pieces and a suitable detergent that removes any deposits of drops or other material, without damaging or scratching the lens.
Put on Your Glasses for A Try.
The choice of one type of glasses rather than another responds not only to an aesthetic taste but also to the selection of a lens able to protect the eye and the surrounding area better. For this reason, it is good to mediate between a line that is captivating but also functional.
Avoid Too Heavy Frames
The comfort factor plays a significant role, especially if you wear glasses for a long time. Feel and experience the comfort that these objects transmit to you, paying particular attention to the area of the nose and the weight of the side arms behind the ear and the height of the eye.