These are a purchase to be carefully evaluated: they can enhance or mortify the quality of your sound source, which today multiplies in many forms: classic stereo system, TV, smartphone, tablet, computer, video projectors.
You cannot choose speakers without knowing the characteristics of the device you want to connect to, and how you can relate.
In this guide, we have privileged fairly classic models, of dimensions suitable for any home space, while in other pages of this site we dedicate ourselves to more specific purposes. Here we will be listing the top 8 best Rockville speakers.
- Included: (2) 12" DJ/PA Speakers (1 active, and 1 passive that gets powered through the active via included 1/4" cable). (2) Rugged tripod speaker stands. (1) Wired microphone. (1) 19 Ft. 1/4" Cable for Active to Passive Speaker Connection. (1) 1/4" Cable for Musical Instruments, CD Players, Etc. Power cable for Active Speaker. Wireless Remote Control. Owner's manual.
- Rockville Power GIG RPG-122K (2) 12" DJ/PA Speakers. 1000 Watts Peak / 250 Watts RMS / 500 Watts Program Power. High Power 12" Long-throw Woofer with 2" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass response. 25mm Piezo Compression Horn Tweeter For Clear Highs. Bluetooth Built In- Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary!
- USB input for MP3 playback from thumb drive (for iPhone/iPod audio use AUX/RCA inputs). SD digital MP3 music player. Wired Microphone Included- for live music performances or speeches!. FM Radio Built-In- tune to your favorite FM radio stations. LCD screen- displays MP3 functions and easy BT connectivity pairing. Wireless remote control- Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction. Ergonomically shaped side handle for easy carrying and setup. Included 1/4" Cable for Active Speaker to Passive Speaker Connection. Built In Equalizer (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic, Country, Normal). 2 Rugged Tripod Speaker Stands Included. 2 RCA Lines- 1 IN and 1 OUT. 2 XLR + 1/4" Mic Level Inputs.
- Mic: A-40 Cartridge. Plastic mic body with rugged construction. Construction: Sponge Ref-shake Type. Type: dynamic. Steel Mesh Grill. On/Off switch. Polar Pattern: uni-directional. Beautiful Black Finish. Frequency Response: 60 - 13Khz. Impedance: 630 Ohms ± 15% @1kHz. Sensitivity: -72 ± 2dB @1kHz. Stands: Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Weight Capacity: 132 lbs. Adjustable Height Range: 43 - 72 inches. Base spread: 0-22 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches. Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Rockville TM150B Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 10" Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- 2)10" subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.6)Full range drivers: 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones,rubber surrounds,and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound.2)silk dome tweeters for incredible highs
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts. RMS Power: 250 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance.
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472" inch thick high-grade MDF). (2) pairs of RCA inputs. (1) 3.5MM aux input. (1) Optical input. Front panel USB and SD inputs. (2) ¼" Mic inputs for karaoke (with echo control and mic volume control).
- 2)RCA outputs make the system expandable.Digital display on front panel with brightness control.Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look.Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers.
- 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels.
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Digital Display. Selectable preset equalizer curves. You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb).
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼" MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote.
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
- Rockville RSG-15.24 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker, (2) Dual 15” Pro Audio Woofer, (3) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters, (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn.
- RMS Power: 1500 Watts, Program Power: 2000 Watts, Peak Power: 3000 Watts, 2.5” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil.
- 4-Ohm Impedance, Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1w/1m, Frequency Response: 35Hz - 22 kHz, SpeakON In/Out connections, ¼” In/Out connections.
- Dimensions: (20.5+13.2)x13.8x46in, Weight: 61.7Lbs, Rubber Isolating Feet, Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- Package Includes: (2) ROCK ANYWHERE Portable Bluetooth Speakers, (2) Bicycle Handlebar Mounts, (2) Micro USB Charging Cables, (2) 3.5mm Auxiliary Cables
- Features of ROCK ANYWHERE: Rockville ROCK ANYWHERE Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker with TWS Stereo Linking, Peak Power Handling: 20 Watts, RMS Power Handling: 10 Watts, (2) passive radiators give you loud and deep sounding bass, Completely Waterproof with IPX7 Rating: Fully Submergible For Up to 30 Minutes
- SD card slot (accepts 64Gb max), Battery charges with included USB cable, Distortion: Less than 1%, Frequency Response: 80 Hz -18 kHz, Fast Charge Time: 3 Hours, 2000 mAH battery supports 30 hours of playback at 50% volume, Playback Controls:, Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Will control next song, pause, play on popular apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others, Bluetooth:, 40 Foot Maximum Bluetooth Range, The built-in microphone allows you to make and receive phone calls hands-free, Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Laptops, Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players
- Bluetooth Version. 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), Rugged and Shockproof with Rubberized Impact-Resistant Silicone Feet, TF slot allows you to play music on a memory card, Loud and clear deep bass response, Extremely loud, powerful, and rugged, Material: 100% ROHS Plastic + TPU which is a unique blend of soft plastic that is impact resistant
- Rockville RWB80B Pair of 8" Black WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 600 Watts (300 Watts per speaker). 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System.
- Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel. 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter. Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network.
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions. Completely Water / Rust Resistant. Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets . Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over.
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround. High BL Magnet Motor Structure. Y30 High Density Magnets.
- Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil. Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage. Color: Black.
- Rockville BPA10 10" 400 Watt Active DJ/PA Speaker With Built In Bluetooth - 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts Program/100 Watts RMS. High power long-throw 10'' woofer with 1.5" KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz. Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 102dB peak / 100dB continuous. Bluetooth signal input. Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary! Bluetooth range is 32 feet.
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player. Channel 1 features XLR and 1/4" TRS" inputs with volume control. Input audio signals, special effects, any preprogrammed audio file and amplify it through your system. Wireless remote control.
- Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless remote. Channel 2 features RCA, and 1/8" aux inputs with volume controll.
- XLR line output for connecting to additional powered speakers, a mixer, or a powered subwoofer. LED screen displays MP3 functions including BT connectivity. High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications.
- Includes: (2) Wakeboard Speakers, Mounting Brackets, Integrated Grill, Installation Hardware.
- Features: Rockville RWB80B Pair of 8" Black WakeBoard Tower Speakers Totaling 600 Watts (300 Watts per speaker), 8" Two-Way High Fidelity Speaker System, Adjustable Nylon Mounting Bracket Reinforced With Embedded Steel, Includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, 1" Polymide Dome Neodymium Midrange Tweeter, Built-In Two-Way Crossover Network, Fully Marinized Against Salt, Completely Water / Rust Resistant, Terminals Are Sealed with Rubber Gaskets, Specially Tuned for PA Voice Over.
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Santoprene Surround, High BL Magnet Motor Structure, Y30 High Density Magnets, Oversized 1.25” Kapton Voice Coil, Large mounting screw accommodates roll bars found on many off road vehicles such as Jeep Wranglers, and ATV's equiped with a roll bar/cage., These Wakeboards Fit bars ranging from 1.26 inches to 2.05 inches and can even fit larger Bars with our optional longer screws, Color: Black, Includes long screws that accommodate Jeep Wrangle.
- Details: Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts, RMS Power Handling: 200 Watts, Frequency Response: 60–20,000 Hz, Sound Pressure Level: 98dB @ 1w/1m, Impedance: 4 Ohms, Mounting Depth: 10.5"
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Rockville Speakers
Loudspeakers are how an electrical signal is transformed into a sound wave.
The sound quality depends mainly on the speakers. Still, if the source it comes from is of bad quality, that is, in the case of a digital source.
The quality of the format in which the sound was compressed and, secondly, the quality of the playback instrument (from the smartphone to the stereo, passing through TV and PC), then the speakers cannot do anything.
In this guide to choosing the best loudspeaker, we analyze the fundamental elements that determine its quality, always remembering that the best speaker is the one that your ear considers such.
It Takes Ear, but Not Only.
To choose which speakers to buy, it is advisable to do a practical test: in specialized shops, they should usually allow a comparison between the different models.
If instead, you have chosen the Net, as a place to buy, you will have the opportunity to test the product at home, in your spaces and with the background sounds of your daily life, and of course, you can decide whether to confirm your choice or proceed with the return.
As we have anticipated, the speakers translate (transduction is the technical term) an electrical signal into an acoustic one.
This signal is measured in Hertz (Hz): the human ear is more or less able to perceive from 20 to 20,000 Hz, where 20 is the lowest sound and 20,000 the highest.
A single speaker cannot cover the entire range, and this is why at least two speakers are usually used.
The speakers divide the frequencies, and for this, we speak of two-way, or three-way systems.
Two-way does not mean two speakers: the ways indicate the splitting of the signal. If the message is divided into two forms, it means that there will be one channel for low sounds and one for high notes, which theoretically can be conveyed by well over two speakers.
When you read the purchase recommendations, you will find the term woofer, which is used to transmit low sounds, tweeters for high frequencies, and midrange for mediocre ones.
In two-way systems, midrange sounds are borne by the woofer. There are systems made up of two speakers to which is added a third element to be placed on the ground, and perhaps hidden: the subwoofer.
This element can also be added later if the product requires it. Two-way speakers are the most common, and three-way sound systems do not necessarily correspond to better sound diffusion.
Dimensions and Power
Similarly, it is not a mathematician that larger speakers make sounds better, not even the lowest ones, although there are precise physical limits.
Besides, the speakers can be active or passive. Passive, to emit a sound, must be connected to an amplifier. The current ones are already amplified and often equipped with autonomous batteries.
In the case of passive speakers, the speakers and amplifier must be compatible; otherwise, however efficient your speakers are, the result will be disastrous.
A common mistake when wondering which speakers to buy is to focus on power.
The power of the amplifier and that supported by the speakers is measured in watts, and the two values must be compatible.
A power of 100 watts is more than enough for a room of around 20 square meters.For speakers, efficiency is more important. Not in a generic sense: efficiency, also called sensitivity, calculates the acoustic pressure, measured in decibel (dB).
The passive speakers do not have an autonomous power, in case they must support that of your amplifier. The amplifier can be integrated into the source or be an independent object, chosen and purchased by you.
We give values: between 85 and 90 dB, we can speak of average efficiency, but they are always abstract values, which must pass the test of your ear.
Impedance: What Is It?
Another technical term that you come across when asking how to choose a good speaker is impedance.
Technically, it is a measure that allows you to understand the ease with which alternating current passes through an electrical circuit. What does this have to do with the speakers? First of all, it is necessary to verify that the impedance value tolerated by the speakers is compatible with that of the amplifier.
The value declared by the producers often hovers around 8 Ohms, but the most precise specify a variation between 4 and 8 Ohms.
If you go down (mind you: you go down) below the minimum load values, the speaker may be damaged.
In this case, more than ever, it is the ear that you will have to trust. Pay attention to the most intense and most famous passages of the music you like and check that they sound as you would expect. This is the best way to understand if your amplifier communicates well with the chosen speakers.
When consulting reviews and opinions, however, it is good to know the basic vocabulary and the original specifications, to then move on to the market of the best loudspeakers of 2020.
In addition to music, are you also passionate about video games? Then you could take a look at some of the best PS4 controller charging bases by clicking on the link.