Tea Tree essential oil is distilled from Melaleuca Alternifolia, a medium-sized tree typical of New South Wales, Australia.
The common name “Tea Tree” derives from a “mistake” by Captain James Cook: when he landed in Australia he was offered an aromatic drink made from Melaleuca leaves and he believed that it was tea.
The Aborigines used to use infused flowers and leaves as a remedy for coughs, headaches, injuries, and wounds.
Here we have selected the best tea tree oils that are listed below.
- Tea Tree Oil for Skin - Try our tea tree essential oil for skin cleanser and see how tea tree oil skin care can work wonders cleansing and beautifying your appearance best paired with a carrier oil
- Tea Tree Oil Hair Care - Tea tree hair oil for dry scalp hydrates hair and helps cleanse your locks for a hair oil for dry hair that restores moisture and keeps your hair squeaky clean and fresh
- Tea Tree Oil Face Oil - Our natural Tea tree oil 100 percent pure diffuser oil formula is an excellent aromatherapy oil that also cleanses unwanted oils for gorgeous glowing skin you can flaunt
- Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Cleanser - Tea tree is a potent scalp oil that clarifies and cleanses build-up for a better looking scalp that helps minimize the appearance of flakes for flawless hair
- Tea Tree Oil for Nails - Tea tree oil for feet and hands boosts your nail care as a hand and foot cleaner for a foot wash or nail rub that enhances the shine of your nails with a deep cleanse
- NO MORE BAD SKIN DAYS: Tea Tree Oil helps irritated skin by treating redness and restoring smoothness. Add it to carrier oils to help soothe and eliminate blemishes, skin imperfections and spots from overexposure to the sun. It also combats acne and hair dandruff.
- 100% PURE & ORGANIC: Our GMO-FREE Tea Tree oil is steam distilled from Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant only found in Australia, producing a USDA Certified Organic raw essential oil without any additives. It is a KidSafe product and can be diffused, diluted and even mixed with other oils.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: Plant Therapy is a member of ATTIA (Australian Tea Tree Industry). All ATTIA members subscribe to and support the ATTIA Code of Practice to ensure that quality standards as well as sound environmental practices are adhered to throughout the supply chain.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. In addition, we offer a risk free 100% satisfaction guarantee! We are currently updating our packaging, so you may receive either of the labels pictured in the images.
- NATURAL TEA TREE OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- TEA TREE OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity.
- One 1 oz. bottle of JASON Tea Tree Oil
- Made with Australian tea tree oil
- Known for its antiseptic and bacteria-fighting properties
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates and Petrolatum
- Not tested on animals
- AAA+ Grade - This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of Terpinen.
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil - This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA.
- Experience The Result - Try the First Botany Tea Tree Oil Now!
- 100% PURE : it is 100% Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS tested.Undiluted. No additives. Analysis reports are available in the images and on our website. Vegan and cruelty free
- PURIFY, CLEANSE & WELLNESS- Supports clear skin, sharp thinking and motivation.The fresh scent of Tea Tree oil is great to diffuse during cold & flu season and anti-acne skin care applications
- AROMATIC- Can be used with an essential oil diffuser to provide therapeutic aromatic benefits or simply perfume your space. Replace toxic synthetic air fresheners with the aromas of botanical extracts- Can be used with an essential oil diffuser to provide therapeutic aromatic benefits or simply perfume your space. Replace toxic synthetic air fresheners and plug-ins with the aromas of pure botanical extracts.
- CAN BE APPLIED TOPICALLY- Safe for skin when properly diluted with a carrier oil or your favorite bath & body product. Remember to test for sensitivities and allergies before using any new product
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked and top customer service. You have nothing to lose
- Schwartz, Kasey (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 224 Pages - 12/04/2015 (Publication Date) - Adams Media (Publisher)
- 100% Pure & Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Natural, with no adulterants or dilution, their oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Don't Fall Victim To Cheap Diluted Tea Tree Oil - Most of the competition dilute their oil with a cheap carrier oil or even other potentially dangerous chemicals. Our tea tree oil is routinely tested for purity and other unique qualities in order to ensure you are buying the purest oil available
- Most 4 Ounce Tea Tree Oils Contain Less Than 1/3 Of Natural Oil - Unfortunately, there's a lot of misrepresentation of the term 100% oil, however it's usually only 1/3 of the natural oil and 2/3 carrier oil.
- High Quality Glass Bottles With Eyedropper - We use high quality glass infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation.
- Lifetime Warranty - The manufacturer, Artizen Essential Oils, offers a lifetime warranty and guarantee on their product. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason they will replace your product or refund your money. And they stand behind and guarantee the purity of their oils.
- Tea Tree Oil
- Huge 4 Ounce Bottle - Our Tea Tree oil Is bottled in a U/V resistant amber bottle
- Premium Quality Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil (Packaging may slightly vary) - An absolutely beautiful aroma made from the highest quality Tea Tree
- Perfect For Your Aromatherapy Diffuser & More - Simply add a few drops to your favorite diffuser, or make an all-natural cleaner. It's also great for making lotions, creams, bath bombs, scrubs, candles, and so much more!
- Ola Prima Is The Leader In Aromatherapy Essential Oils - We offer the highest quality essential oils, every essential oil we offer is premium therapeutic grade
- Ola Prima Provides The Highest Quality Essential Oils - If you're not 100% satisfied with our oils, simply contact us for a full refund or replacement
Buying Guide to Select the Best Tea Tree Oil
What Is Tea Tree Oil For?
It is only after some research carried out after the First World War that the impressive properties of the Tea Tree will be known to science and the population.
The essential oil, extracted in a stream of steam from leaves and twigs, is, in fact, a surprising antimicrobial and antiviral, an immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory that is tolerated particularly well by the tissues.
From the olfactory point of view, the Tea Tree is a top note, high and pungent, which however has the persistence of a base note. Its balsamic scent, fresh and spicy, brings to mind a vision of cleanliness: according to the principles of subtle aromatherapy, it helps to dispel confusion and make clear decisions.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses
Internal and external cleaning, which is expressed in all the physical properties of the Tea Tree :
Antiseptic and disinfectant, it is suitable for washing and skin packs in case of cuts, stings, and burns, herpes, and infections.
An exceptional antifungal, ideal for any type of fungus, from candida to mycelia that attack skin and nails. Powerful and antiviral, in addition to fighting bacteria and trichomonas, it also has a protective action against viruses.
Healing and purifying, it is optimal on skin lesions, especially those of an academic nature.
The use of this essential oil, once its properties are known, becomes immediate and spontaneous, until you can hardly do without it. Below we will deal specifically with the different applications, to be able to use it with maximum efficiency and safety.
Tea Tree Oil with Shampoo
A few drops of Tea Tree inside the shampoo or hair mask can be decisive in the case of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. To combat itchy scalp and regulate sebum production, we recommend a dilution of between 0.5% and 1% (approximately 25-30 drops in 200 ml).
Tea Tree Oil Sore Throat
In the case of sore throat or cold, the Tea Tree is suitable for mouthwashes and gargles.
The uses can be different:
* 3-4 drops inside the mouthwash
* 3-4 drops in a glass of water and honey
* 10 drops in propolis tincture
To effectively fight flu, cold, and cough it is very useful to massage on the chest a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil diluted in a cream or vegetable oil.
Another very helpful use is the sufficing (also called fumetti), a classic grandmother’s remedy: pour 2-3 drops of Tea Tree in hot water and breathe in deeply, cover the pot and head with a towel so as not to disperse the steam.
For the suffumigate we recommend the Tea Tree in synergy with a few drops of Eucalyptus (mucolytic, expectorant) and Lavender (expectorant and soothing).
Tea Tree Oil for Cleaning
As for cleaning the house, the Tea Tree is really used in every area: you can add a few drops to the water to clean the floors, to the rag for dust, to the detergent for the dishwasher. It will guarantee a fresh scent and a deep, active cleansing.
To make a completely natural multipurpose spray, very few ingredients are needed: a spoonful of baking soda, 500 ml of distilled water, and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
Emulsify the three ingredients inside a spray dispenser and you will have a safe and useful product for every room. You can use it to clean sanitary ware, to disinfect shelves and shelves, to clean the refrigerator.
Tea Tree Washing Machine
If you want to replace the fabric softener with a natural product that disinfects and actively cleans the linen, the Tea Tree will come in handy again.
In particular, when washing black clothes, the Tea Tree will help us to deeply cleanse the fibers and neutralize unpleasant odors.
To make a natural Tea Tree based softener, we recommend mixing 500 ml of distilled water, 100 ml of apple cider vinegar, and 20 drops of Tea Tree. Don’t worry, the clothes will absolutely not smell of vinegar, instead, they will have a fresh and delicate, balsamic scent.
How to Choose the Best Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Also known as tea tree essential oil, it is extracted from the Australian plant of the same name and has been used since ancient times as an active ingredient in infusions and ointments to treat wounds and fight pest infestations.
Thanks to its numerous beneficial effects, this oil is also widely used today in cosmetics and for cleaning environments.
Tea tree essential oil is characterized by its strong and pungent smell, excellent for deodorizing and freshening the air as well as for removing annoying insects.
Thanks to its antibacterial and cicatrizing qualities, it is ideal not only for the treatment of skin conditions such as mycosis, candid, fungi and minor wounds but also as a natural mouthwash to refresh the breath, to prevent the formation of dandruff and to treat flu symptoms in case of cough and cold.
It can also be useful for sanitizing the home, eliminating mold and bacteria, and disinfecting dishes and laundry, preventing the formation of bad odors.
With these premises, we just have to give you some useful tips for a prudent but above all low-cost purchase.
First of all, the best quality essential oils are those that come from organic agriculture and treated without the use of solvents or other chemicals; therefore always make sure that the product is pure and natural.
To the right extent, tea tree oil is absolutely non-toxic but, if used in excessive doses, it could cause allergic reactions or other contraindications such as nausea and vomiting. Precisely for this reason, the presence of a dropper can prove to be fundamental to ensure that you always use the right quantity.
In any case, remember that the essence must always be diluted and its use in pregnancy and breastfeeding and in subjects suffering from renal insufficiency is not recommended.