Tea Tree essential oil is distilled from Melaleuca Alternifolia, a medium-sized tree typical of New South Wales, Australia.
The common name “Tea Tree” derives from a “mistake” by Captain James Cook: when he landed in Australia he was offered an aromatic drink made from Melaleuca leaves and he believed that it was tea.
The Aborigines used to use infused flowers and leaves as a remedy for coughs, headaches, injuries, and wounds.
Here we have selected the best tea tree oils that are listed below.
- Tea Tree Oil for Skin - Try our tea tree essential oil for skin cleanser and see how tea tree oil skin care can work wonders cleansing and beautifying your appearance best paired with a carrier oil
- Tea Tree Oil Hair Care - Tea tree hair oil for dry scalp hydrates hair and helps cleanse your locks for a hair oil for dry hair that restores moisture and keeps your hair squeaky clean and fresh
- Tea Tree Oil Face Oil - Our natural Tea tree oil 100 percent pure diffuser oil formula is an excellent aromatherapy oil that also cleanses unwanted oils for gorgeous glowing skin you can flaunt
- Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Cleanser - Tea tree is a potent scalp oil that clarifies and cleanses build-up for a better looking scalp that helps minimize the appearance of flakes for flawless hair
- Tea Tree Oil for Nails - Tea tree oil for feet and hands boosts your nail care as a hand and foot cleaner for a foot wash or nail rub that enhances the shine of your nails with a deep cleanse
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Schwartz, Kasey (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 314 Pages - 12/05/2015 (Publication Date) - Adams Media (Publisher)
- 100% PURE & NATURAL TEA TREE OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- TEA TREE OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity.
- May be helpful for treating some fungus and bacteria
- May be helpful for treating acne, athlete's foot & Congestion
- May help in healing cuts, scrapes, bruises, piercings & Burns as it boosts immune system & Promotes Wellness
- Produced with the highest grade materials
- Get a head start every morning and experience the tingle of Invigorating tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender
- Help wash away impurities as hair becomes fresh and clean, full of vitality and luster
- Color safe and ideal for all hair types
- 🌿 GET RID OF FUNGUS FOR GOOD: Our #1 Product for over 7 years! A must for treating the worst cases of Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, Yeast, Ringworm and Tinea Versicolor. Our Extra Strength Natural Tea Tree Foot & Body Wash is Formulated with a blend of 100% Pure Essential oils….Not Synthetic Fragrances! Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- 🌿 ONLY THE BEST FOR SMELLY FOOT & BODY ODOR: Our Customers love our wash for kicking out the worst of Foot & Body Odor. A sure way to combat odor from Overactive Sweat Glands in the Groin and Armpits leaving your skin clean and refreshed. A must for those who love the gym or sweat hard at work.
- 🌿 KIDS & TEENS: Loved by Parents with kids in contact sports such as wrestling and martial arts to keep fungus at bay. Another great use is for Lice Prevention! Parents have been using our wash for years to keep those little buggers away!
- 🌿 ITCHY SCALP: Our Wash is not just for your Feet & Body… but is excellent for addressing Dry, Flaky, Burning and Itchy Scalps.
- 🌿 ADDRESSES BODY ACNE: Our Natural Extra Strength Body Wash addresses troublesome Body Acne. Cleanses clogged pores while helping to reduct oils and bacteria build up, which can lead to acne. Used by mature adults and teens gentle enough for those with sensitive skin
- USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our Essential Oils. In other words, it is really 100% organic.
- 100% Pure, Only One Ingredient - Our Premium Essential Oils are 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, Alcohol-Free, No Added-Fragrance and Not Diluted.
- Cliganic 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Risk Free - We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.
- Multipurpose Essential Oil – Cliganic essential oils are suitable for aromatherapy diffuser and have many other great uses and benefits.
- Cruelty Free, Made in USA – Cliganic Organic Essential Oils are made in the USA using the highest standards. They are not tested on animals now with the Cruelty-Free certification.
- GET QUICK RELIEF OF ITCHY, CRACKED, INFLAMED, SORE, AND IRRITATED SKIN. Provides immediate relief to insect bites, itchy spots, saddle sores, heat rash, diaper rash, jock itch, razor burn, folliculitis, split cracked cuticles, severely chapped lips, baby eczema, psoriasis, perineal irritations, dry hands and dry feet with a fresh, clean citrus scent. A MUST HAVE in your bathroom, purse, and office drawer! Money Back Guarantee!
- 100% ALL NATURAL and effective formula containing properties to soothe the itching and irritation on hands, fingernails, feet, heels toenails, scalp, under breast skin and essentially any other irritated part of the body. All Natural with No Reported Side-effects.
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE COMBINATION OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS including Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea, Peppermint Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil (& more) and the carrier agents Olive Oil and Beeswax to stay in place and provide long lasting relief. Clinically proven ingredients to relieve mild and stubborn skin irritations.
- THIS BALM WORKS – SEE THE REVIEWS! Contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances, or artificial ingredients. Natural alternative to lysine, hydrocortizone. terrasil, lotrimin, lamisil and over-the-counter anti-itch and antifungal creams. Can be used on Children and Adults with SENSITIVE SKIN!
- 1500+ 5-Star Reviews! Manufactured to US FDA standards. BONUS information insert included!!
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil - Our Tea Tree Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Tea Tree essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our tea tree essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
- Amplifies styles without weighing hair down
- This product is made of high quality product
- This product is firm hold and natural finish
- Note: This is not expiration dated product , the code printed on the product is batch code
- Boost your body and awaken your senses
Buying Guide to Select the Best Tea Tree Oil
What Is Tea Tree Oil For?
It is only after some research carried out after the First World War that the impressive properties of the Tea Tree will be known to science and the population.
The essential oil, extracted in a stream of steam from leaves and twigs, is, in fact, a surprising antimicrobial and antiviral, an immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory that is tolerated particularly well by the tissues.
From the olfactory point of view, the Tea Tree is a top note, high and pungent, which however has the persistence of a base note. Its balsamic scent, fresh and spicy, brings to mind a vision of cleanliness: according to the principles of subtle aromatherapy, it helps to dispel confusion and make clear decisions.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses
Internal and external cleaning, which is expressed in all the physical properties of the Tea Tree :
Antiseptic and disinfectant, it is suitable for washing and skin packs in case of cuts, stings, and burns, herpes, and infections.
An exceptional antifungal, ideal for any type of fungus, from candida to mycelia that attack skin and nails. Powerful and antiviral, in addition to fighting bacteria and trichomonas, it also has a protective action against viruses.
Healing and purifying, it is optimal on skin lesions, especially those of an academic nature.
The use of this essential oil, once its properties are known, becomes immediate and spontaneous, until you can hardly do without it. Below we will deal specifically with the different applications, to be able to use it with maximum efficiency and safety.
Tea Tree Oil with Shampoo
A few drops of Tea Tree inside the shampoo or hair mask can be decisive in the case of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. To combat itchy scalp and regulate sebum production, we recommend a dilution of between 0.5% and 1% (approximately 25-30 drops in 200 ml).
Tea Tree Oil Sore Throat
In the case of sore throat or cold, the Tea Tree is suitable for mouthwashes and gargles.
The uses can be different:
* 3-4 drops inside the mouthwash
* 3-4 drops in a glass of water and honey
* 10 drops in propolis tincture
To effectively fight flu, cold, and cough it is very useful to massage on the chest a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil diluted in a cream or vegetable oil.
Another very helpful use is the sufficing (also called fumetti), a classic grandmother’s remedy: pour 2-3 drops of Tea Tree in hot water and breathe in deeply, cover the pot and head with a towel so as not to disperse the steam.
For the suffumigate we recommend the Tea Tree in synergy with a few drops of Eucalyptus (mucolytic, expectorant) and Lavender (expectorant and soothing).
Tea Tree Oil for Cleaning
As for cleaning the house, the Tea Tree is really used in every area: you can add a few drops to the water to clean the floors, to the rag for dust, to the detergent for the dishwasher. It will guarantee a fresh scent and a deep, active cleansing.
To make a completely natural multipurpose spray, very few ingredients are needed: a spoonful of baking soda, 500 ml of distilled water, and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
Emulsify the three ingredients inside a spray dispenser and you will have a safe and useful product for every room. You can use it to clean sanitary ware, to disinfect shelves and shelves, to clean the refrigerator.
Tea Tree Washing Machine
If you want to replace the fabric softener with a natural product that disinfects and actively cleans the linen, the Tea Tree will come in handy again.
In particular, when washing black clothes, the Tea Tree will help us to deeply cleanse the fibers and neutralize unpleasant odors.
To make a natural Tea Tree based softener, we recommend mixing 500 ml of distilled water, 100 ml of apple cider vinegar, and 20 drops of Tea Tree. Don’t worry, the clothes will absolutely not smell of vinegar, instead, they will have a fresh and delicate, balsamic scent.
How to Choose the Best Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Also known as tea tree essential oil, it is extracted from the Australian plant of the same name and has been used since ancient times as an active ingredient in infusions and ointments to treat wounds and fight pest infestations.
Thanks to its numerous beneficial effects, this oil is also widely used today in cosmetics and for cleaning environments.
Tea tree essential oil is characterized by its strong and pungent smell, excellent for deodorizing and freshening the air as well as for removing annoying insects.
Thanks to its antibacterial and cicatrizing qualities, it is ideal not only for the treatment of skin conditions such as mycosis, candid, fungi and minor wounds but also as a natural mouthwash to refresh the breath, to prevent the formation of dandruff and to treat flu symptoms in case of cough and cold.
It can also be useful for sanitizing the home, eliminating mold and bacteria, and disinfecting dishes and laundry, preventing the formation of bad odors.
With these premises, we just have to give you some useful tips for a prudent but above all low-cost purchase.
First of all, the best quality essential oils are those that come from organic agriculture and treated without the use of solvents or other chemicals; therefore always make sure that the product is pure and natural.
To the right extent, tea tree oil is absolutely non-toxic but, if used in excessive doses, it could cause allergic reactions or other contraindications such as nausea and vomiting. Precisely for this reason, the presence of a dropper can prove to be fundamental to ensure that you always use the right quantity.
In any case, remember that the essence must always be diluted and its use in pregnancy and breastfeeding and in subjects suffering from renal insufficiency is not recommended.