Tea Tree essential oil is distilled from Melaleuca Alternifolia, a medium-sized tree typical of New South Wales, Australia.
The common name “Tea Tree” derives from a “mistake” by Captain James Cook: when he landed in Australia he was offered an aromatic drink made from Melaleuca leaves and he believed that it was tea.
The Aborigines used to use infused flowers and leaves as a remedy for coughs, headaches, injuries, and wounds.
Here we have selected the best tea tree oils that are listed below.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL TEA TREE OIL- Handcraft Blends oils are exactly that!! Many oils being sold online make that claim but are in fact made of natural isolates and mixtures. Each essential oil is tested by an independent lab for its constituents which is why every bottle comes with a Quality Guaranty.
- PREMIUM THERAPEUTIC GRADE & PREMIUM QUALITY – All Handcraft Blends Essential Oils are tested by an independent lab to test the efficacy of each oil. Each oil is tested for its constituents as well as to have no fillers, additives and to be undiluted.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLE W/ PREMIUM GLASS DROPPER - Our Tea Tree Essential Oil comes in an amber glass bottle to keep out UV rays and protect the oil against sunlight. We also provide a Glass Dropper so you can get the exact amount of oil you need without any waste.
- TEA TREE OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Vetiver.
- BOTTLED IN THE USA – Handcraft Blends sources their oils from regions all over the world. Each oil, when brought to the USA goes through vigorous testing to prove its authenticity.
- Tea Tree Oil for Skin - Try our tea tree essential oil for skin cleanser and see how tea tree oil skin care can work wonders cleansing and beautifying your appearance best paired with a carrier oil
- Tea Tree Oil Hair Care - Tea tree hair oil for dry scalp hydrates hair and helps cleanse your locks for a hair oil for dry hair that restores moisture and keeps your hair squeaky clean and fresh
- Tea Tree Oil Face Oil - Our natural Tea tree oil 100 percent pure diffuser oil formula is an excellent aromatherapy oil that also cleanses unwanted oils for gorgeous glowing skin you can flaunt
- Tea Tree Oil for Scalp Cleanser - Tea tree is a potent scalp oil that clarifies and cleanses build-up for a better looking scalp that helps minimize the appearance of flakes for flawless hair
- Tea Tree Oil for Nails - Tea tree oil for feet and hands boosts your nail care as a hand and foot cleaner for a foot wash or nail rub that enhances the shine of your nails with a deep cleanse
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL - All Natural, Steam distilled, 100 Percent pure, undiluted oil with no additives or fillers. Highly potent unfiltered. Packaged in the USA.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE TEA TREE OIL - Our high potency Essential oil. Ideal for Dandruff, Razor bumps, Ingrown hair, Piercing, Cuts, Skin tag removal and more
- HEALING AROMATHERAPY - Add a few drops of TeaTree Oil in a diffuser to freshen up the air, or use as massage oil to detoxify and disinfect the body, soothe inflammation, and relieves pain.
- FOR SKIN AND HAIR- Add a few drops in bath to heal skin conditions and relieve inflammation as well as respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and the flu.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our product, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Produced with the highest grade materials
- Get a head start every morning and experience the tingle of Invigorating tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender
- Help wash away impurities as hair becomes fresh and clean, full of vitality and luster
- Color safe and ideal for all hair types
- 🌿 GET RID OF FUNGUS FOR GOOD: Our #1 Product for over 7 years! A must for treating the worst cases of Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, Yeast, Ringworm and Tinea Versicolor. Our Extra Strength Natural Tea Tree Foot & Body Wash is Formulated with a blend of 100% Pure Essential oils….Not Synthetic Fragrances! Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- 🌿 ONLY THE BEST FOR SMELLY FOOT & BODY ODOR: Our Customers love our wash for kicking out the worst of Foot & Body Odor. A sure way to combat odor from Overactive Sweat Glands in the Groin and Armpits leaving your skin clean and refreshed. A must for those who love the gym or sweat hard at work.
- 🌿 KIDS & TEENS: Loved by Parents with kids in contact sports such as wrestling and martial arts to keep fungus at bay. Another great use is for Lice Prevention! Parents have been using our wash for years to keep those little buggers away!
- 🌿 ITCHY SCALP: Our Wash is not just for your Feet & Body… but is excellent for addressing Dry, Flaky, Burning and Itchy Scalps.
- 🌿 ADDRESSES BODY ACNE: Our Natural Extra Strength Body Wash addresses troublesome Body Acne. Cleanses clogged pores while helping to reduct oils and bacteria build up, which can lead to acne. Used by mature adults and teens gentle enough for those with sensitive skin
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil - Our Tea Tree Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Tea Tree essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our tea tree essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
- Dry Scalp Treatment - Tea tree oil for hair can work wonders for your scalp care because tea tree hair oil clarifies the scalp and hair for healthier-looking hair thanks to tea tree oil for scalp
- Tea Tree Oil for Face Care - Give your face a clean boost with tea tree oil for skin care with our tea tree oil cleanser that doubles as one of the best essential oils for hair and aromatherapy oil
- Natural Foot Care - Try our tea tree foot soak and nail cleaner with natural tea tree oil for feet to clarify your skin for better nails due to the cleansing ability of tea tree essential oil for skin
- Skin Care DIY Projects - Our tea tree essential oil 4 oz bottle is the perfect addition for home projects like DIY soap because tea tree essential oils for soap making cleanse the body naturally
- Our Guarantee - We believe in the power of natural hair products and pure tea tree oil undiluted formula in particular and we think you’ll love them too so give our essential oil a try today
- 100% Pure & Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil - What sets Artizen Essential Oils apart are their unparalleled purity and concentration. Natural, with no adulterants or dilution, their oils provide the maximum benefit possible and are uncompromising.
- Don't Fall Victim To Cheap Diluted Tea Tree Oil - Most of the competition dilute their oil with a cheap carrier oil or even other potentially dangerous chemicals. Our tea tree oil is routinely tested for purity and other unique qualities in order to ensure you are buying the purest oil available
- Most 4 Ounce Tea Tree Oils Contain Less Than 1/3 Of Natural Oil - Unfortunately, there's a lot of misrepresentation of the term 100% oil, however it's usually only 1/3 of the natural oil and 2/3 carrier oil.
- High Quality Glass Bottles With Eyedropper - We use high quality glass infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation.
- Lifetime Warranty - The manufacturer, Artizen Essential Oils, offers a lifetime warranty and guarantee on their product. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason they will replace your product or refund your money. And they stand behind and guarantee the purity of their oils.
- 100% Pure: Steam distilled from natural Melaleuca Alterfornia tree leaves. Premium Grade with No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added. Vegan and cruelty-free.
- For Face/Skin: Properly blended with carrier oil for skin cleanser to reduce redness, unclog pores, and promote healing of existing breakouts. also great for aromatherapy added in essential oil diffuser.
- For Hair&Scalp: Tea tree oil can hydrate and cleanse locks of your hair and helps minimize the appearance of flakes in your hair to keep your hair scalp stay healthy and moisturized.
- For Nail: Help boost your nail care as cuticle oil that will keep your nail healthy and shine.
- Topically Applied: Safe for skin when properly diluted with a carrier oil or your any bath & body products. Perfect to DIY your own shampoo, body wash, deodorant, soap, all-purpose cleanser. Remember to test for sensitivities and allergies before using.
- SOOTHE UNHAPPY SKIN - Age-defying benefits of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & Retinol work alongside Tea Tree Essential Oil and Salicylic acid to unclog pores, comfort upset skin, and deliver a brighter, healthier looking tone
- POTENT RETINOL SERUM - Concentrated blend of plant-based ingredients such as niacinamide, retinol, vitamin c and other nourishing ingredients to target breakouts and support the overall health of your skin
- EFFECTIVE & ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS - The difference is in the serum's high quality plant based, vegan friendly. Apply only 2-3 times a week.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Tea Tree Serum is also formulated and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund
Buying Guide to Select the Best Tea Tree Oil
What Is Tea Tree Oil For?
It is only after some research carried out after the First World War that the impressive properties of the Tea Tree will be known to science and the population.
The essential oil, extracted in a stream of steam from leaves and twigs, is, in fact, a surprising antimicrobial and antiviral, an immunostimulant and anti-inflammatory that is tolerated particularly well by the tissues.
From the olfactory point of view, the Tea Tree is a top note, high and pungent, which however has the persistence of a base note. Its balsamic scent, fresh and spicy, brings to mind a vision of cleanliness: according to the principles of subtle aromatherapy, it helps to dispel confusion and make clear decisions.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses
Internal and external cleaning, which is expressed in all the physical properties of the Tea Tree :
Antiseptic and disinfectant, it is suitable for washing and skin packs in case of cuts, stings, and burns, herpes, and infections.
An exceptional antifungal, ideal for any type of fungus, from candida to mycelia that attack skin and nails. Powerful and antiviral, in addition to fighting bacteria and trichomonas, it also has a protective action against viruses.
Healing and purifying, it is optimal on skin lesions, especially those of an academic nature.
The use of this essential oil, once its properties are known, becomes immediate and spontaneous, until you can hardly do without it. Below we will deal specifically with the different applications, to be able to use it with maximum efficiency and safety.
Tea Tree Oil with Shampoo
A few drops of Tea Tree inside the shampoo or hair mask can be decisive in the case of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. To combat itchy scalp and regulate sebum production, we recommend a dilution of between 0.5% and 1% (approximately 25-30 drops in 200 ml).
Tea Tree Oil Sore Throat
In the case of sore throat or cold, the Tea Tree is suitable for mouthwashes and gargles.
The uses can be different:
* 3-4 drops inside the mouthwash
* 3-4 drops in a glass of water and honey
* 10 drops in propolis tincture
To effectively fight flu, cold, and cough it is very useful to massage on the chest a few drops of Tea Tree essential oil diluted in a cream or vegetable oil.
Another very helpful use is the sufficing (also called fumetti), a classic grandmother’s remedy: pour 2-3 drops of Tea Tree in hot water and breathe in deeply, cover the pot and head with a towel so as not to disperse the steam.
For the suffumigate we recommend the Tea Tree in synergy with a few drops of Eucalyptus (mucolytic, expectorant) and Lavender (expectorant and soothing).
Tea Tree Oil for Cleaning
As for cleaning the house, the Tea Tree is really used in every area: you can add a few drops to the water to clean the floors, to the rag for dust, to the detergent for the dishwasher. It will guarantee a fresh scent and a deep, active cleansing.
To make a completely natural multipurpose spray, very few ingredients are needed: a spoonful of baking soda, 500 ml of distilled water, and 10 drops of Tea Tree essential oil.
Emulsify the three ingredients inside a spray dispenser and you will have a safe and useful product for every room. You can use it to clean sanitary ware, to disinfect shelves and shelves, to clean the refrigerator.
Tea Tree Washing Machine
If you want to replace the fabric softener with a natural product that disinfects and actively cleans the linen, the Tea Tree will come in handy again.
In particular, when washing black clothes, the Tea Tree will help us to deeply cleanse the fibers and neutralize unpleasant odors.
To make a natural Tea Tree based softener, we recommend mixing 500 ml of distilled water, 100 ml of apple cider vinegar, and 20 drops of Tea Tree. Don’t worry, the clothes will absolutely not smell of vinegar, instead, they will have a fresh and delicate, balsamic scent.
How to Choose the Best Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Also known as tea tree essential oil, it is extracted from the Australian plant of the same name and has been used since ancient times as an active ingredient in infusions and ointments to treat wounds and fight pest infestations.
Thanks to its numerous beneficial effects, this oil is also widely used today in cosmetics and for cleaning environments.
Tea tree essential oil is characterized by its strong and pungent smell, excellent for deodorizing and freshening the air as well as for removing annoying insects.
Thanks to its antibacterial and cicatrizing qualities, it is ideal not only for the treatment of skin conditions such as mycosis, candid, fungi and minor wounds but also as a natural mouthwash to refresh the breath, to prevent the formation of dandruff and to treat flu symptoms in case of cough and cold.
It can also be useful for sanitizing the home, eliminating mold and bacteria, and disinfecting dishes and laundry, preventing the formation of bad odors.
With these premises, we just have to give you some useful tips for a prudent but above all low-cost purchase.
First of all, the best quality essential oils are those that come from organic agriculture and treated without the use of solvents or other chemicals; therefore always make sure that the product is pure and natural.
To the right extent, tea tree oil is absolutely non-toxic but, if used in excessive doses, it could cause allergic reactions or other contraindications such as nausea and vomiting. Precisely for this reason, the presence of a dropper can prove to be fundamental to ensure that you always use the right quantity.
In any case, remember that the essence must always be diluted and its use in pregnancy and breastfeeding and in subjects suffering from renal insufficiency is not recommended.