Would we be able to live without wifi today? The Internet has generated such a revolution that not being able to access the network, or having a poor connection, is a luxury we cannot afford.
Unfortunately, many people think in this way, and almost all electronic devices depend on the Internet, so the connection becomes saturated, and the signal does not arrive. A solution to all this exists.
Right here we had selected some of the best wifi cards that can be installed on your computers.
- Super-Fast Speed – Make full use of your network with AC1200 WiFi speeds (867 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band)
- Bluetooth 4.2 – Achieve 2.5× faster speed and 10× more packet capacity than Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad Wireless Range – Connect to your WiFi from further away with two external high-gain antennas ensuring greater range and enhanced stability
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop (Both Standard and Low profile brackets included)
- Windows Compatibility - Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32/64-bit)
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL: The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- Minimized lag for your PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND COVERAGE Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4 2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- Lightning Fast speed: upgrade your Wi-Fi Card to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- More stable performance: heat sink technology distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance; Built for high-performance computing, such as online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming
- Ultimate range: increased wireless range with 2x external antennas to ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability. Detachable antennas and low profile bracket
- Compatibility: Supports Windows 10 Please upgrade to 17025 insider preview build**/ 8. 1/ 8/ 7/ XP
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- ① WiFi 6 (802.11ax) Wi-Fi Certified --- By implementing the new 802.11ax standard, with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time (TWT), and spatial reuse, the Ubit Wi-Fi 6 AX200 WiFi card enables smooth streaming of high resolution videos, fewer dropped connections, and faster connections farther away from the router and in dense environments.
- ② 2.4Gbps Max Speed --- Next-gen speeds up to 2.4Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) reduce lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, video call or an immersive VR experience.
- ③ 5.1 Bluetooth Version --- Bluetooth 5.1 gives you powerful wireless data connectivity between your computer and Bluetooth enabled devices such as headphones, mouse, keyboard, speaker, cellphone, and more, allowing for seamless connectivity, better productivity, and an uninterrupted workflow.
- ④ Advanced Encryption --- Browse safely knowing that your high-speed WiFi is protected from hackers and malware via advanced 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMP, 256-bit AES-GCMP encryption.
- ⑤ If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD please visit "www.evisionde.com" or get support by sending email at Ubit@evisionde.com
- AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds – Reach incredible speeds up to 2. 4 Gbps (2402 Mbps in 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technologies such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth. 
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC - Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming, or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks
- BROADER RANGE - Two powerful signal-boost, high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away
- BLUETOOTH 5. 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND RANGE - Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup. 
- CUTTING-EDGE WPA3 – Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol, so your information is secure from hackers. 
- AX200 WiFi 6 module Inside. Combined with AX200 WiFi 6 card, this WiFi 6 PCIe card brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router. 2.4GHz provides 574Mbps maximum speed and extremely long range, 5GHz reaches 2402Mbps maximum speed, ideal for gaming and 4K streaming. Full compatibility for 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n routers.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology. WE3000 PCIe Bluetooth adapter is compatible with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieving 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2, also backward compatible with Bluetooth 4.0. Full compatibility for Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0 devices.
- WPA3 Advanced Security. The latest security enhancements—WPA3 provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protecting your network from wireless hacking.
- Faster, Smoother and Broader. 1024-QAM and a 160 MHz bandwidth deliver powerful, continuous Wi-Fi signal, achieving speeds 3× faster than standard AC Wi-Fi. OFDMA technology reduces lag by up to 75%, ensures ultra-responsive real-time gaming and smoother experience.
- All the accessory contains in the package: One WE3000 with standard profile , Two 5 dBi High Gain Antennas, One Low-Profile Bracket, One Bluetooth Header Cable, One Quick Installation Guide, One Resource CD Drivers. System requirement: Windows 10 (64bit)
- 【Intel Wi-Fi 6 Technology】Based on Intel AX200 chipset, this WiFi 6 PCIe card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such us OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. With this PCIE Wi-Fi Card, you can enjoy 8K movies, large file transfer, and smart home devices without dropped connections.
- 【MU-MIMO and 160MHz Channels for Better Experience】 MUMIMO effectively improves signal gain when multiple users are sending and receiving at the same time. Deliver from 80 MHz to 160 MHz, double throughput, ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity.
- 【Bluetooth 5.1 for TWS Earbuds】Bluetooth 5.1 provides 4x Range over Bluetooth 4.2, doubles the transmit speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power. Idea for Bluetooth TWS Earbuds, headset, Keyboard, Mouse and others for more conveniences and demands with this WiFi 6 PCIe Wireless Adapter for PC and Desktop.
- 【Compatible】 The wifi 6 adapter works with all current Wi-Fi routers and backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi standards. Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and Linux. Supports all PCIe standard, PCIe X1 slot has the best compatibility.
- 【Driver】There is Driver CD in the package, the latest driver can be downloaded from Intel website by searching "AX200"
- 1. ✅firstname.lastname@example.org🔶 Please contact our after-sales mailbox for any help or technical support，Buy any product at « Meansell », every customer will enjoy 45-day money-back & Lifetime free technical support. Get more and prompt tech-support at email@example.com (7x24h) or visit www.evisionde.com
- 2. ✅Wi-Fi 6 Technology Powered by Intel AX200🔶 The ax wifi card latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology, Ubit-AX200 wireless wifi 6 PCIe card is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- 3. ✅802.11ax Next-gen Speeds Up to 3000Mbps🔶 WiFi 6 PCIe card reach an incredible speed up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz) - This WiFi card supports Windows 10 (64-bit) & Linux (Kernel 5.1+) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD - If you do not have a CD Rom or having difficulty with the CD, please visit our homepage to download the driver: www.evisionde.com
- 4. ✅Ubit-AX200 WiFi Card Minimized Lag for Your PC🔶 Wireless PCIe WiFi 6 card revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience. Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with 2 6dBi extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities, Bring you a super-fast internet speed experience
- 5. ✅Centimeter-level Positioning - Bluetooth 5.1 for Greater Speed and Coverage🔶 Bluetooth 5.1 adapter for pc, add a "direction finding function" , Ubit-AX200 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.1 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
- AX200 WiFi 6 Inside. Combined with AX200 WiFi 6 card, this WiFi 6 PCIe card brings faster and clearer Wi-Fi to fully unlock the potential of your Wi-Fi 6 router. 2.4GHz provides 574Mbps maximum speed and extremely long range, 5GHz reaches 2402Mbps maximum speed, ideal for gaming and 4K streaming. Full compatibility for 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n routers.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology. WE3000S WiFi6 PCIe Bluetooth adapter is compatible with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 Technology, achieving 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage than Bluetooth 4.2, also backward compatible with Bluetooth 4.0. Full compatibility for Bluetooth 5.0/4.2/4.0 devices.
- WPA3 Advanced Security. WPA3 provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protecting your network from wireless hacking.
- Faster, Smoother and Broader. 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth deliver powerful, continuous Wi-Fi signal, achieving speeds 3× faster than standard AC Wi-Fi. OFDMA technology reduces lag by up to 75%, ensures ultra-responsive real-time gaming and smoother experience.
- All the accessory contains in the package: One WE3000S with standard profile , Two 5 dBi High Gain Antennas, One Low-Profile Bracket, One Bluetooth Header Cable, One Quick Installation Guide, One Resource CD Drivers. System requirement: Windows 10 (64bit).
- 1.The FS-N600 will add high speed 802.11 N Wi-Fi connectivity on desktop computers through a PCI express (PCIE X1) slot .Allow desktop computers connect to wireless network at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps (max throughput) for online gaming and HD video streaming.
- 2. Based on qualcomm atheros network chipset.Engineered 6dBi detachable external antenna to improve wireless network reliability and reception performance.Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- 3. Seamless connect to wireless 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n modems.Comply with 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) security protocol.PCIE X1 design works on motherboard PCIE X1,X4,X8,X16 slot.
- 4.Compatible with Windows10,8.1,8,7,XP(32/64bit) system and Windows Server2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit) systems.NOT for Windows Vista system.
- 5. Buy with 30 days money back guarantee,one year warranty,lifetime tech-support.Get prompt tech-support at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.febsmart.com
Buyer Guide to Choose Wifi Cards
Today, one of the most ultimate solutions to not risk losing the connection is given by the wifi cards. Have you ever heard of it? If you don’t know them, don’t worry. You are in the right place. We have prepared a guide, where we will inform you of everything you need to know about these useful devices.
What Exactly Is a wifi Card?
A wifi card is a necessary device that allows you to access all internet services or a local wireless network. And not only that: it offers higher connection quality, greater stability, and all this with a dual-band connection, which takes full advantage of the server’s potential without line drops or interference.
The wifi card is inserted in the expansion slot integrated into the computer’s motherboard and is fixed well to the base, to prevent movements from causing it to fall. All models have one or two integrated antennas, and various reception antennas, to ensure good signal coverage.
In Which Devices Can a wifi Card Be Used?
Wifi cards are primarily designed for stationary computers. Unlike laptops, the desktop PC cannot be moved as often, so it is necessary to have a wifi network card with a large signal reception range. Thus it will be possible to stay away from the wireless connection without losing the efficiency of the Internet.
How Is a wifi Card Made?
The wifi card is a kind of metal plate that almost always has antennas. This device installs on a desktop computer. In practice, it consists of the following elements: connector, actual board, an anchor plate, and the receiving antennas.
- Slot Connector: takes care of transmitting data between the card ports and the motherboard.
- Board: it is the plate on which all the chips and circuits are fixed and soldered.
- Anchor Plate: it is metal and contains the connection ports as well as serving as a mounting point for the home PC.
- Receiving Antennas: allow you to receive and transmit radio waves for the wireless network.
What Are the Antennas for A wifi Card?
In practice, the antennas of a wifi card take care of capturing the best internet signal. Typically, they are connected directly to the board and remain stationary in the back of the Case.
In almost all models, the antennas are flexible and adjustable. That is, you can point them towards the area where there is greater coverage of the wifi signal. The antennas can also amplify the power of the network. The percentage is variable, but usually, each wifi card has two or three antennas.
This arrangement has the disadvantage of being covered by a desk, wall, or location of the homes of the computer. For this reason, if we want to keep a good signal, we must consider the positions.
How Do I Install a wifi Card?
Wifi cards allow the computer to connect to the Internet wirelessly. But to make the most of them, you need to know how to use them, and more importantly, how to install them.
If you know something about computer science, it won’t seem complicated, but if it is not your sector, you must pay close attention to the steps that we show you here to follow.
- Unpack the Product: carefully remove the card from the package and keep all the accessories included.
- Turn Off the Computer: to operate without problems or risks, turn off the computer and remove all cables and sockets connected to it.
- Remove the Case: take a Phillips screwdriver (generally included in the board kit) and remove the side panel of the computer.
- Locate the PCI-E Slots, Also Called Pci Express: normally, they are located in the lower right part of the Case, and you will quickly recognize them since they have a sheet metal on their left side.
- Ready for Installation: take the screwdriver and push firmly on the small rectangular sheet placed in the PCI slot where you will install the network card. Push and pull on the sides until it comes off.
- Installation: Insert the card into the PCI slot. Then, replace the panel and secure it with the screws you removed earlier, then connect the cables.
What Else Is Missing to Make a wifi Card Work?
On your computer, click on the wifi icon and set up your wireless network. Select the wifi connection issued by the home router and, if it requires a password, enter it.
Then, launch the default internet browser and open a page. You can try anyone to check if the connection between the router and the network card is working correctly.
Do Drivers Need to Be Installed to Make the wifi Card Work?
In most cases, yes. But it is very easy to do it! For the computer to recognize the wifi card you have inserted, you need to install the corresponding drivers.
Typically, you can find them on the manufacturer’s website and download them from there, or if the model of the card you purchased comes with a CD, you can use that too.
Then, turn on the computer and go to the official website. Here, select the driver section and download the files corresponding to the model of your wifi card. Finally, click on “install” and restart your computer to save and apply the changes just made in the configuration and installation of the drivers, and we will be ready to use the new card.
If you plan to install a new wifi card on your desktop computer, it means that you want to improve the wireless connection. The market offers several solutions that may prove useful, but not all are the same.
To help you make the right decision, we have prepared a list of purchase criteria that we consider indispensable for wifi cards.
- Connection speed and bandwidth
- Installation type
- Covering radius
Connection Speed and Bandwidth
If the aim is to have a faster, safer, and more stable connection network, it is important to consider the wifi cards that allow dual-band connection. As we have explained, only under certain conditions can we reach truly surprising speeds, up to 1.9 Gbps? Router compatibility must be checked.
Wifi cards are installed in the Case of the desktop computer. This requires minimal skill to loosen and screw the screws and to insert the plate in the corresponding points. Therefore, it is advisable to make sure that the steps are simple, and to be able to perform them without problems on our computer model.
One of the factors necessary for internet connection is the signal reception range. In this regard, the antennas with which some wifi cards are equipped, play a fundamental role. We must then check that the model we have chosen includes at least two antennas and that these are not of an uncomfortable size to prevent the correct Installation.
Wifi cards are not compatible with all desktop computer models. They are specific with regard to the operating systems that support their Installation. Therefore, before making the purchase, you must carefully read the product description to confirm that there are no conflicts or malfunctions.
Wifi cards, or network adapters, are small devices that are installed in a desktop computer, to improve the wireless connection. In practice, they help ensure greater stability, speed, and network coverage.
They represent one of the most efficient solutions for online connection, so much so that later they have spread a lot. To make them work, you need a computer with a compatible operating system.
We must also consider the router and check if we can use the dual-band wifi card because it operates faster than a single frequency card. We must also not forget to install the corresponding drivers, which are often included on a CD.