Electric razors are devices that have been on the market for a long time and are mainly intended for men, who find themselves having to avoid skin irritations caused by manual razors.
Today, many women use the female version of these devices, which allow you to quickly and easily depilate any part of the body.
Many people believe that the hair grows thicker and darker when it is cut. Still, it is a false myth: Rachel Vreeman and Aaron Carroll, two researchers from the University of Indiana, explained that no study could prove the truthfulness of this myth.
Right here are the best women’s electric razor that are listed below.
- Sharp shaving blades: Panasonic close curves women's electric shaver with 3 ultra-sharp blades and ultra-thin foil follows body...
- Flexible pivoting heads electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1: 3 independently floating flexible pivoting heads glide effortlessly to...
- Wet/dry shaving convenience: Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower. Safely shave...
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel blades: High quality, hypoallergenic stainless steel blades and foils are especially gentle on...
- Cleans in seconds: 100 percentage washable shaver cleans in seconds under running water; Rechargeable battery charges in 12 hours...
- Completely Painless, Easy and Comfortable to Use : Leaving your legs soft and smooth from top to bottom. There was no discomfort...
- NO STUBBLE, NO CUTS or NICKS! The painless women razor works like a charm!
- LOOKS VERY ELEGANT, GREAT FOR TRAVEL : The electric leg shaver looks luxury, the color is so gorgeous! The razor is cordless,...
- The hair removal machine is lightweight, ergonomic, quiet, and delivers a close shave. No other shaver can deliver such a close...
- 2-in-1 Electric Shaver with Low Noise Blades - The Multi-functional hair removal includes facial hair removal head and body hair...
- Hypoallergenic & Painless Electric Razor - EESKA Womens electric shaver has hypoallergenic stainless-steel blades, helping to...
- IPX7 Waterproof Dry & Wet Safe to Use - Electric shaver for women with 100% IPX7 whole body washable, and detachable shaving heads...
- Type-C USB Fast Charging - Cordless Ladies electric razors with built-in Lithium battery support 60 minutes of shaving after 2...
- Portable Design for Travel Use - The bikini trimmer for women with ergonomic design and the portable pretty pouch is easy to hold...
- FLOATING FOIL - Provides a closer, more even shave: The floating foil glides seamlessly along your body's curves and contours,...
- PEARL-TIP TRIMMERS - Protect your skin from irritation: The rounded pearl-tip trimmers in front of and behind the shaving foil...
- BATTERY INDICATOR AND RECHARGABLE - Battery indicator light shows when charging & battery level. Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery...
- CONVEINENT AND COMFORTABLE - The ergonomic S-shaped handle is easy to steer for maximum control and better reach all over your...
- WHAT YOU GET - Comes with accessories for hair removal and travel; Includes a trimming comb, for gentle, effective hair removal...
- VERSATILE - Designed for whole body hair removal, like hair on upper and lower lips, face, neck, arms, underarm, legs, bikini...
- GENTLE & PAINLESS - The stainless steel blades are gentle and hypoallergenic, which can work on sensitive skins. Gentle, safe,...
- RECHARGEABLE - Say goodbye to the hassle of inserting and replacing batteries. Charging time is 4 hours.
- FASHIONABLE, PORTABLE & DURABLE - Ideal to travel and trip with. Surprise your loved ones with this gift idea. It’s also very...
- YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Please feel free to contact us if there are any issues. 60-days hassle free return and lifetime...
- Low Noise Close Shaving < < 3 high-performance high-speed razor-sharp blades, help you easily and quietly shave or trim any...
- Hypoallergenic Painless to Use < < Adopts advanced 3D floating foil and hypo-allergenic stainless steel blade, gliding gently...
- Wet & Dry Safe to Use < < IPX7 100% whole body washable, plus with detachable shaving heads and long enough cleaning brush make...
- LED Light for Blind Spots Illumination < < Unique built-in illumination light reveals even the finest hair to make sure you a...
- USB Quick Recharging & Cordless Operation < < brori cordless razor supports 60 minutes of cordless shaving and 2 ways of fast USB...
- Designed with a unique open blade system, this women’s foil shaver is equipped with an optimal head angle so it stays flush to...
- Use this rechargeable foil shaver on legs, armpits, and other sensitive areas, all with the convenience of wet/dry use
- Dual sided blade feature helps to lift longer hairs and makes a great shave fast and easy
- 100% waterproof - can be used wet or dry, with or without shaving gels
- Essential electric shaver for women and girls is designed for shaving sensitive skin on legs
- Safe shaving system with hypoallergenic foil protects sensitive areas from nicks and cuts
- Shave dry for convenience or wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection in the shower
- Compact ergonomic design is perfect for travel
- Cordless shaver for women includes 2 AA batteries, travel cap, and device cleaning brush
Buying Guide to Select the Best women’s electric razor
During the documentation process for writing this article, we realized that it is a little known product and on which there are false beliefs. For this reason, in this section, we will go to answer the most frequent doubts among those interested in purchasing an electric razor.
What Are the Advantages of An Electric Razor Compared to A Conventional One?
Conventional razors have the advantage of being very inexpensive, but they force the consumer to continually buy spare parts every time the blades wear out.
For this reason, in the long run, they become very expensive and, above all, they produce plastic waste which is rather difficult to recycle. The advantages of an electric shaver for women are as follows:
- It does not cause irritation or cuts to the skin.
- You won’t have to replace the blade after a short time, so even if the initial investment will be quite substantial, you will still end up saving.
- Most models can be used both with and without water.
- It allows you to shave quickly and easily.
- Normally, the packs include various heads for the depilation of various areas of the body.
- Very easy to clean.
How Do You Use an Electric Shaver for Women?
These devices are extremely intuitive and easy to use: nothing can go wrong because, unlike traditional razors, they do not cut or irritate the skin. The important thing is that, when you shave, you always do it in the direction of hair growth.
In this way, the result will be better and the hair removal faster and more delicate.
Furthermore, when you respect the direction of hair growth, you avoid the hair from becoming incarnate, which is extremely annoying. Furthermore, even if hair removal with an electric razor does not irritate.
We do not recommend that you pass the device quickly and several times in the same area: better if, on the other hand, you let your skin rest a little before going back to shaving the area. Or to remove the most resistant hair.
What Types of Electric Razors for Women Are There?
On the market, it is possible to find two types of electric razors for women: those with a blade and with a rotating head. These two types are different, both aesthetically and for the depilation technology they use.
We cannot tell you which is the best option for you, because it depends on your tastes:
- Electric Razors with Blade: These razors are the best known among the female public, and are characterized by a moving head that adapts to the areas of the body. They have rotating blades that are located below a wire mesh. When you pass the device over the skin, the hair enters the net and is cut by the blades.
- Electric Razors with The Rotating Head: Razors with rotating head have various circular blades that are located inside the head and which rotate in a certain direction. Unlike razors with a blade, these do not have a protective net. Therefore they cut the hair directly. They are not as effective as the other type of razor but are more delicate on the skin.
Better an Electric Razor or A Hair Clipper?
First of all, you must know that many people confuse these two articles thinking that they are the same thing and that they have the same function.
For this reason, it is not easy to answer this question; an electric razor is designed to remove the hair from the root, while a hair clipper allows you to adjust the length of hair you want to keep using a comb.
Usually, haircuts are men’s favorites, which also use them to shorten chest and leg hair. However, many women also use them to depilate their private parts, leaving a few millimeters of hair.
The choice between the two appliances is yours: depending on the type of hair removal you want, more or less fast, you will have to buy a razor or a haircutter.
Is It Safe to Use an Electric Razor in Sensitive Areas, Such as Armpits and Private Parts?
First of all, they were designed for this! Many people daily dedicate themselves to depilation of delicate areas such as armpits and intimate parts; traditional razors are quite dangerous as they could cause cuts and irritation. Therefore electric razors can be a perfect alternative to be also used daily.
Another point in favor of electric razors is the fact that they often include specific accessories for these areas.
In any case, we always advise you to pay attention to the depilation of any area without insisting too much on the same point, apply too much pressure, or cut the hair in the opposite direction to its growth. Otherwise, you will risk causing skin irritation.
What Is the Difference Between an Electric Razor for Women and One for Men?
At a simple glance, the main difference lies in the design: electric razors for women have more delicate, less aggressive shades. In addition to this, razors designed for men usually offer a faster result, so much so that many of them use them daily to shave and get a perfect result.
Besides, electric razors for women are more delicate on the skin since this, in turn, is more delicate than the male one. Women’s razors often also include accessories designed specifically to adapt to the curves of our body and to the areas that women shave more frequently than men.
Even if you have come this far, it is possible that you do not yet have a clear idea of which electric razor to buy: everyone looks very similar, and you may not know what criteria to rely on with precision in choosing.
In our opinion, the factors to consider for a safe purchase, without future regrets, are these:
- Tell me what kind of hair you have, and I’ll tell you which razor to use
- Design is important, but not just to make it cute
- What will you use it for?
- A battery that never runs out
- With or without water? Or with both?
Tell Me What Kind of Hair You Have, and I’ll Tell You Which Razor to Use
It is very important to pay attention to the type of skin – dry, sensitive or resistant – and to the hair – soft, hard, thick, radiant – which it had when it is time to buy the electric razor.
For example, options made of hypoallergenic steel are available on the market, which reduces the risk of developing irritations and is therefore ideal for people with very sensitive skin.
Instead, people who have dry skin should know that razors are available on the market, which also includes a moisturizing bar, so as not to damage the skin too much, to be applied immediately after hair removal.
Depending on the type and quantity of hair, it is important to pay attention to the power of the appliance: a razor that does not adapt to your needs will be a waste of time and money.
Design Is Important, but Not Just to Make It Cute
A nice design is always appreciated, but it must help to make the use of the appliance easier. On the market, there are electric razors with ergonomic designs, with a handle that adapts perfectly to the folds of the hand and with heads capable of reaching every part of the female body. After all, this is their purpose!
Furthermore, if the razor is not comfortable to use, it will likely make you want to use it, pushing you to abandon it in a drawer.
Another important factor is the ease of storage and cleaning of the razor: if the package also includes a fabric bag or a handbag to allow you to take the razor on vacation without making it dirty or ruined, all the better.
What Will You Use It For?
Before buying an electric razor, you need to think about how you will use it: will you focus on one area or not? In one of the previous paragraphs, we introduced you to various options of electric razors: some include heads for various uses, while others have been designed for a specific purpose.
Also, remember that a complete razor is not necessarily the best: if you are looking for a perfect model for the bikini area, you do not need to buy an appliance with various heads if you will never use them.
On the contrary, if you want a more versatile razor, we recommend that you opt for a model not designed for a specific area.
A Battery that Never Runs Out
Today, practically all electric razors on the market, which are intended for women or men, do not have a cable; the power supply mode may vary, because there are models with a rechargeable battery and others that, instead, work with batteries. In any case, both options have advantages and disadvantages.
Electric razors that work with batteries do not force you to depend on electrical outlets of any kind, with the advantage of being able to buy batteries in practically every shop; battery-powered ones, on the other hand, have a longer useful life but must be recharged periodically.
If you decide to opt for the latter option, we recommend you choose a model with good autonomy.
With or Without Water? or With Both?
At this point, we advise you to buy a razor that can be used with and without water without distinction. The difference in price is minimal, and the models that allow you to depilate in the presence of water or directly while showering or bathing offer numerous additional advantages:
- They Save You Time, for example, if you prefer to shave in the shower while you wait for the hair conditioner to take effect.
- Even if You Have Planned to Use the Razor Always without Water, as these appliances are water-resistant, you will still have the opportunity to shave in the bathtub if you need it.
- They Do Not Spoil Due to Humidity, so you can store them without fear that the engine will deteriorate over time.
- They Are Easier to Clean because they can be placed directly under the jet of water to remove hair residues.
Although electric razors are a device used mainly by men, more and more women are starting to depilate using this method. And what are the reasons?
First of all, they are completely painless, do not irritate, do not risk accidentally cutting the skin and, over time, are much cheaper than traditional razors.
As we have already said, you must not be afraid that the hair will grow stronger, stiffer, or darker if you do not remove it from the root: they are only mild!
There are various studies conducted by very renowned universities and medical bodies, which prove that it is nonsense. Remember that you don’t have to feel pain just to have perfectly smooth skin.