Balanced Headphones are one of the most popular technological devices. They are used on many occasions, and many models suitable for different uses can be found, whether it is listening to music, playing video games, or playing sports.
In any case, headphones allow us to enjoy excellent levels of sound quality. However, when buying a new headphone model, several factors need to be assessed, such as comfort and design. Because if you don’t feel comfortable with them, it won’t be many weeks before you stop using them.
Here we had selected some of the best-balanced headphones that are present below.
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Specially designed acoustic silk ensures precision damping over the entire frequency range and helps to reduce THD to an incredible 0.05 percent
- Improved frequency response is 10 39,500 Hertz ( 10 dB)
- Hand selected matched driver elements; Highly optimized magnet systems for minimum harmonic and inter modulation distortion
- High power neodymium magnets deliver maximum efficiency; 3.5 millimetre jack plug. Frequency response (Headphones):10 41000 Hz
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for very fast transient response
- The HD 820 delivers an unparalleled, reference-grade audiophile listening experience in a closed headphone
- Innovative glass reflectors and frequency absorber systems replicate the wide open characteristics of audiophile speakers in a sealed earcup design
- 56mm Ring Radiator transducers and Glass Reflectors provide total immersion in your music with absolute detail and a breathtaking soundstage
- Made in Germany using the finest materials for sound integrity, build quality, and luxurious comfort
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- The IE 800 S provides breathtaking reference-grade audiophile sound you can fit in a pocket
- Sealed ear canal fit isolates the listener from their environment for giant-sized sound anywhere (wide assortment of eartips are included for a seamless fit)
- Made in Germany with proprietary 7mm Extra Wide Band transducers in a rugged ceramic body that sounds like a full-size headphone
- A specially developed Dual Chamber Absorber system prevents frequency crowding to reveal subtle details buried in your music
- Impedance - 36 ohms
- High-resolution Audio compatible
- Responsive liquid crystal polymer driver for clarity
- Smartphone compatible with in-line remote mic.Cord Length:47-1/4 inch
- Heavyweight bass with beat response control
- Swivel ear cups for portability.In the box: Carrying Pouch, Headphone cable (inline remote and microphone) (approx. 3.94 ft), Balanced-connection headphone cable (approx. 3.94 ft).Connectivity technology : Wired.Frequency Response - 3 Hz –100,000 Hz , Impedance - 16 ohm
- High-Resolution Audio compatible for pristine sound
- Wide frequency range (4-100,000Hz)
- Newly developed 70mm driver unit
- Upgraded comfort & stability
- Φ4.4 Balanced Standard plug
- An audiophile’s dream: these portable and lightweight earphones produce balanced and incredibly detailed Hi-Fi sound everywhere
- Larger-than-life sound from 7mm XWB transducers, crafted in Germany specifically for in-ear listening using the entire frequency spectrum for critical hearing of all elements of the song
- A specialized back volume and absorbing resonator chamber reduces frequency masking effects to improve clarity
- Exceptional isolation from your environment for clear sound and a big soundstage everywhere thanks to the wide assortment of silicone cushion and memory foam ear-tips which are included in different sizes to meet your personal needs
- Equipped with a para-aramid reinforced cable with gold plated MMCX Fidelity+ connector which possesses a special recessed and robust design to ensure reliability even after over 500 attachment cycles
- 16 Balanced Armature--It Took 15 Months To Complete The 16 Units Balanced Armature Acoustic Technology Breakthrough Professional Sound Quality Thus Laid.
- Professional Industrial Design--Three-channel Acoustic Duct Structure.Dual Capacitor HD Call Microphone.
- The Uncompromising Pursuit Of Sound Quality Motivates Us To Constantly break Through Conventional Acoustic Design.
- 29689 custom version mid frequency balanced armature,22955 custom version bass frequency balanced armature.
- Light Luxury - High-level Process Details Of The Ear Shell Of Zinc Alloy Combined With Resin Material.
- POWERFUL - Powerful dual-mono headphone amplifier that can unleash the full dynamic range of hard to drive 600 ohm over ear phones while still driving many sensitive 32 ohm IEM with a silent background. Delivers 1000mW of power per channel Balanced and also a specially designed 'S-Balanced' circuit for Balanced (TRRS) 2.5mm and Single-Ended with (TRS) 3.5mm connectors Both offer exceptional low crosstalk and low distortion
- WIRELESS - 'Cut the cord' and upgrade your existing wired headphones by using the built-in wireless Bluetooth input, which uses the aptX and AAC codecs with a dedicated DAC chip, for streaming music from your portable or home device to the xCAN receiver with 16 bit 44kHz CD quality sound. Compatible with your DAP ( digital audio player ), Android or Apple smartphone or tablet, laptop, smart TV or even Alexa and similar smart speakers
- PORTABLE - Start listening right away and all day with a 2220mAh battery that can supply 12-18 hours of playback. Accessories include a USB C charging cable, a mini to mini connector, and a 2.5mm balanced interconnect so you can connect to most any audio system component or converter right out the box
- MUSIC YOUR WAY - 3D Holographic + and XBass II offer advanced analogue signal processing circuits that provide a more accurate and enjoyable sound by correcting low end bass and/or mid range frequencies and widening the soundstage to bring the music ‘out of your head’ creating a more a engaging sound. Puts the performer on stage in your home to add that extra natural quality to the mid range
- PRECSION - Pure Analogue Volume Control retaining full resolution at all volume levels, its smooth action and smooth sound deliver the sonic goods with super smootthness and precision
- 5 Balanced Armature Driver KZ AS10 Earphone: With 5 balanced armature driver on this KZ in ear monitors, 5 balanced armatures response from Low to High frequency, add more definition and show more details in music, provide a balanced sound feature.
- HIFI Sound: Impressive punch and impact of bass, fast and accurate with quick attack and decay.Full and warm Mids with excellent detail. Highs are well extended but not overly boosted. Sound stage is very wide and individual instruments are easy to locate.
- 5 Armature Driver Details: KZ AS10 musician in ear monitor uses 5 driver, include one 22955 BA driver for Lows can be comparable to the traditional dynamic driver. 1 piece 296898 for Mids, 2 pieces 30095 for Highs, 1 pieces 31005 for Mid and High.
- Detachable OCC 2 Pin Cable: Like most of other KZ headset, This KZ AS10 earbuds headphone is equipped with detachable cable, if original cable is broken or want to have a try for upgrade or other cable, this detachable design would be perfect for you.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Buyer Guide to Choose the Best Balanced Headphones
Before buying headphones, it is essential to consider several features that these must-have to meet your needs best. Do not forget that there are several models of headphones, each with particular characteristics, which make them more suitable for one use or another.
Therefore, in this section, we try to answer the most common questions from users.
What Exactly Are Headphones?
Headphones are electronic devices that can be connected to audio players that allow you to convert an electrical signal into a sound signal. This audio signal can be heard thanks to the speakers close to the ears. In general, these are usually quite light and easy to carry
Why Are Headphones Used?
The reasons for buying a pair of headphones are many and varied. You may need them to listen to music on the street or public transportation while you go to class or work.
Or maybe, you want to play some video games and in this case, opt for gaming headphones. Or maybe to listen to music or watch movies when you travel.
Another exciting use of headphones can be found in sports, especially running.
In this case, you may be interested in water and sweat-resistant headphones. Also, currently, some models can be immersed in water that can be used for swimming. And some people wear them as fashion accessories.
What Types of Headband Headphones Are There?
As we have already said, the headband headphones can be divided into sculptural and circumaural. The former is quite light and easy to carry. The size of the circumaural headphones instead is much larger, as their pads surround the ear. In this way, they offer a much more natural sound experience.
Open or Closed?
Depending on the exterior finish of the headphone pavilion, the headphones can be opened or closed. The former are those that do not completely isolate the noise coming from outside, allowing part of the sound emitted to come out. The latter, on the other hand, are designed to insulate, both inwards and outwards.
Wired or Wireless Headphones?
Surely you are wondering which option suits you best, headphones with a cable or wireless ones? In general, the former will allow you to enjoy the better sound quality. However, in recent years the connection of Bluetooth headphones has improved thanks to the aptX HD </ em> codec considerably.
Wireless headphones are much more comfortable and allow greater freedom of movement. They are perfect for playing sports and for use with your mobile phone. Their range is about 10 meters. Of course, you need to remember that battery life is limited.
What Is Active Noise Canceling on Headphones?
Some headphones incorporate an active noise cancellation system. It is a technology initially created to reduce aviators’ auditory stress. Noise cancellation allows you to isolate yourself from the environment and hear only the sound coming from the headphones.
It is an ideal system for long days of travel by train or plane and to isolate oneself from boisterous environments. However, it is not recommended to use it while walking on the street or a bicycle, as it can be dangerous. For this reason, some headphones allow you to enable and disable active noise cancellation.
When you decide to buy a pair of headphones, you should take into account several essential criteria. To help you in the selection process, we have selected the ones we consider most important. We chose them trying to get the most out of the device you could buy about its price.
You won’t need the same headphones to listen to music at home comfortably or to play video games, or, of course, if you have to travel or listen to music on the way to go to class or to work.
Probably, if you intend to use them abroad on the go or in your daily routine, you will be interested in buying a more resistant model. If you use headphones to play video games, you should opt for the gaming type.
On the other hand, if what you want is to wear beautifully designed headphones, you should take a look at the Beats headphones, even if these are not the only ones that stand out for their design. Fortunately, there are options for all tastes.
Sensitivity is linked to the sound power offered by the headphones and is measured in decibels (dB). You should know that a 3 dB increase in sensitivity reduces the power needed to reach a particular volume by half. Of course, keep in mind that the human ear can only support up to 100 dB.
The impedance, measured in ohms (Ω), indicates the resistance offered by the headphones to the passage of electric current. The smaller it is, the higher the volume the headphones can play with the same power. In general, values between 16 and 80 ohms of impedance ensure proper performance.
In addition to the sound quality, each headphone is characterized by a particular sound profile. This depends on its predetermined equalization, or rather on the reinforcement or reduction of some frequencies (low, medium or high). For example, Beats headphones are distinguished by better bass.
The most common equalizations are balanced or flat, V and based. The ones that respect the original sound most are flat or balanced equalizations. V power bass or treble equalization is best for listening to rock, hip-hop or electronic music. The basshead focuses in particular on the bass.
If the purchased headphones aren’t comfortable for you, in two weeks, you will stop using them. In general, comfort will mainly depend on the design, the materials, the softness and padding of the pavilions and, of course, the pressure exerted on the head.
Also, in the specific case of headphones with a headband, a larger pavilion generally offers greater comfort. Another aspect to consider is the connection with cable or not. If they have lines, the headphones should also have an anti-roll system or a practical clamp to attach them to clothes.
Nowadays, there are many options for connecting headphones to the music player. From the traditional 3.5 mm jack input to Bluetooth or WiFi connections, without forgetting the connections via USB port. In the latter cases, you will want to know which connection standards are supported.
In the case of the Bluetooth connection, the most recent version is 5.1, while for USB ports the most modern and therefore faster standard is USB 3.0 Type-C. In general, the truth is that the wired connection usually offers a higher level of quality than wireless connections.
Logically, this criterion only applies to wireless headphones. In this case, battery autonomy is one of the most important aspects to consider when choosing purchases. Nothing is worse than running out of battery at the most inopportune moment.
Fortunately, to avoid this problem, many manufacturers also offer the option to connect headphones via cable. In any case, today, it is already possible to find devices that offer up to 30 hours of autonomy. Of course, keep in mind that in general, more freedom will mean an increase in weight and price.