Hand cutting foods characterized by particularly hard consistencies is often a delicate operation that can involve the risk of incurring accidental cuts and finding yourself with annoying pains in the hands and wrists.
To meet this need, you can rely on a fast and safe electric knife that allows you to slice meat, fish, bread, but also fruit and vegetables precisely, without any effort and in a short time.
Here we had selected the latest and most advanced electric knifes for you that are listed below.
- Powerful and easy to use. Cord length : 36 Inches
- included components: Electric Knife handle
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Instruction book
- Dimensions: 8.5” handle length and weighs 1.11 pounds
- Ease of use: Non-slip grip handle for outstanding grip security providing ultimate knife control with a trigger guard for added security
- Durable: Dual-rivet blade design is coated in TiN stainless steel and features an ergonomic trigger
- Convenient: Blades are removable for easy cleaning and can be stored in a special section of the zippered storage case and the handle features an LED battery life indicator to ensure you always have a functioning knife
- Includes: 7” E-FLEX, 9” E-FLEX, 9” E-STIFF and 12” E-STIFF blades, wall charger, (2) lithium ion batteries and a premium EVA case for storage and transport
- The product is electric knife sharpener
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in china
- Two-stage sharpening system quickly and easily sharpens most any non-serrated blade for professional results in the convenience of your home. (Presto knife sharpener is 120 Volts)
- No guess sharpening; precision blade guides position the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for perfect results every time
- Perfect for Meats, great for breads: electric knife easily carves through everything from ham, turkey, bread, and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects.
- Stainless steel blades: This electric knife features reciprocating, serrated blades, giving you the control and precision to quickly create even slices.
- Ergonomic Handle: electric carving knife fits comfortably in either hand and gives you accurate control and precision.
- Easy touch-button control: simple trigger lets you safely activate your electric carving knife.
- Lightweight: lightweight design makes it easy to hold electric knife when carving large quantities.
- REMOVABLE BLADES: Quickly remove the blades for trimming those rib-cages.
- 8" Stainless Steel Blade
- 4-1/2" Curved Rib-cage Stainless Steel Blade
- 6' 120 volt AC power cord
- Smith's Fillet XL Fillet Glove
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: Designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- Space-saving storage case included: The Electric knife includes a storage case to keep the knife, blade and fork protected and easily accessible in 1 convenient place.
- Great crafting knife: Can be used as a foam cutter in craft and DIY projects.
- SAFETY LOCK: This electric kitchen knife by NutriChef has a safety lock feature that keeps the blade in place to ensure your safety and to avoid injury
- CONSISTENT SLICES: The product makes consistent slice without the use of sawing motion or excessive pressure. Comes with a bread blade for bread, cheese, meatloaf, and cake loaves and a carving blade for carving a turkey, chicken, ham, roast
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: The two included heavy duty blades of this powerful motorized slicer knife are made with stainless steel construction that is made to last
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The portable electrical food knife also features an Ergonomically Designed Handle for Comfortable Handling and carving with ease. Can also be used in some vegetable like eggplants or squash, and for fruit like pineapple or melon
- WOODEN BLOCK: The set includes a Hand Crafted Premium Hardwood Butcher Block that can be stored flat inside a drawer or assembled for countertop storage. Just slide the black tab inside the slot found under the stand and place onto a flat surface
- 9-Inch Stainless Steel Blades - The serrated blades saw rapidly and evenly through meats, breads, foam, and more. Plus, they never need to be sharpened.
- Comfort Grip Handle - The ergonomic handle is engineered to increase comfort and control during slicing.
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - The removable blades are dishwasher-safe for fast and easy cleanup.
- Safety Lock Button - Get peace of mind with the lock button, which prevents the knife from turning on while it’s plugged in.
- Blade Release Button - One press of the blade release button unlocks the blades for easy removal.
- CONVERT YOUR KNIVES: Ideal for converting traditional 20-degree factory edges of household knives into high performance Trizor XV 15-degree edges
- DIAMONDS: Advanced stropping stage and 100 percent diamond abrasives for sharpening straight edge and serrated blades. Noise is between 65 dB and 75 dB
- EASY TO USE: Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for automatic adjustment and accurate control of the sharpening angle and feature simple on/off switch
- THREE STAGES: 3-Stage EdgeSelect sharpening system for optimum versatility in providing the perfect edge for each cutting task. Stages 1 and 2 are plated with 100-percent diamond abrasives to sharpen and hone the edge and stage 3 uses a patented flexible abrasive system to polish and help prolong the life of serrated knives
- RAZOR SHARP: The 15 Trizor XV combines the strength and durability of the Trizor edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 15-degree XV technology. Time Required to sharpen is approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening and resharpening is approximately 10 seconds
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Michael Jai White, Max Ryan, Steve Austin (Actors)
- Kevin Carraway (Director) - Kevin Carraway (Writer) - Terry Rindal (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Carving Made Easy- Forget your old carving knife and let the Mueller Ultra-Carver Electric Knife do the cutting and slicing for you. The dual serrated reciprocating blades easily glide through the toughest of foods for fast and even slicing. Operating the device is simple, easy, and safe to use no matter the food size and will be ideal as your turkey carving knife for Thanksgiving.
- Stainless Steel Blades - Made with ultra-sharp durable stainless steel, the blades will never need to be sharpened! They will make short work of that delicious roast, and even the most challenging carving tasks aren’t a problem. It is the perfect electric knife carving for anything from meat, poultry, tomatoes, vegetables, cakes, and loaves of crusty bread without compromising texture. This cutting knife can even be used to shape foam for DIY craft projects!
- Light, Yet Powerful - Precision carving at its finest. Ultra-Carver Electric Knife is designed for speed, precision, and comfort. It comes with a powerful motor durability tested for over 10,000 cycles . The hand-contoured handle is easy to operate in either hand, and the weight-balanced design gives you better control while slicing.
- Smooth Operation and Sleek Design – The one-touch control simplifies use; simply press and hold the On/Off button to operate the Electric Knife and let the power motor do all the work. Relax in its safety. The easy blade release system allows for convenient blade removal, and the blades can be safely handled using the non-slip tabs. Blades are easy to maintain and dishwasher safe. Equip your kitchen with this electric carving knife for less work and more eating!
- Superior Quality With Mueller - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Franklin, Aaron (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 341 Pages - 04/07/2015 (Publication Date) - Ten Speed Press (Publisher)
Buying Guide to Select the Best Electric Knife
Known primarily as a tool for cutting roasts, the electric knife is part of that category of small appliances indispensable in any kitchen. It represents the most valid aid to facilitate the cutting operations of a great variety of foods.
In particular, those difficult to cut by hand, but also to speed up the slicing of larger quantities of food during lunches and dinners with numerous diners.
When it is essential to keep regular and harmonious pieces in the serving dishes, to guarantee everyone the same portion of delights, among the most common uses, we recognize two main applications:
- Foods with a tough consistency
- Soft foods that require precision
With the help of electric kitchen knives, you can cut ribs and other sections of cooked, raw and even frozen meat, effortlessly carved pumpkins, pineapples, watermelons, hard cheeses, fresh, stale or frozen bread and more, in general, all those foods that require a lot of strength to be sliced by hand homogeneously.
In these cases, for those who cut, there are high chances of finding themselves with pains in the hands and arms due to the excessive pressure to be applied during the operation, plus the high risks deriving from sudden or sudden movements of the food, which can cause tip or cutting injuries.
However, the usefulness of the electric knife is not limited to solving the problem of risks and fatigue when cutting too hard food but also extends to those foods which, although characterized by softer textures, require exceptionally blade movement delicate and light.
At the same time, sharp and decisive, very complicated to obtain with an excellent hand tool, even the most intelligent, if you are not already an expert chef. Among these more complex foods, we find tender meat roasts, fish carpaccio, sausages, salami, and medium-aged cheeses, but also sponge cake and other types of soft desserts that tend to shatter and crumble.
The structure of the electric knife includes a small motor, the power of which varies from a minimum of 100 W to a maximum of 250 W in professional electric razors. The engine can activate the rapid horizontal movement of the blade body.
The latter generally consisting of a pair of slabs placed side by side, which move together to effectively penetrate even the most consistent food, creating homogeneous and well-defined slices.
Thanks to this structure, the electric hacksaw for meat and other foods facilitates cutting operations for anyone and, in particular, for people who are older or who cannot make excessive efforts due to reduced physical possibilities.
Power Supply and Handle
In assessing which electric knife for meat, bread, vegetables, and other foods best meets your needs, it is necessary to consider another crucial technical aspect, that of the mode of feeding. In this sense, we are faced with two possibilities:
- Rechargeable and wireless
- With power cable
In both options, the motor is electrically powered, with the difference that in the first case, the appliance works only if hooked to the electrical socket via a power cable, which is usually quite long, around 1.50 m, exceeding in some cases 1,80 m.
The voltage required is that common to most household appliances, from 220-240 V with 50-50 Hz frequency. The second possibility is that of a cordless electric knife, in which a lithium battery is installed, rechargeable via a transformer with a jack connection or via a charging base.
The type powered directly to the mains has higher power and efficiency and is not subject to a drop in operation in the event of a depletion of the charge. The cordless electric knife can be used outside the home for outdoor lunches and dinners where there is no electrical outlet.
The cordless electric knife is the right solution if you are often out for barbecues or picnics. However, it requires constant monitoring of the battery charge level so as not to run the risk of draining it in times of greatest need.
Another essential aspect to consider in the choice, which concerns more the structural characteristics of this type of appliance, is the handle.
In general, the electric knife in all its variants has an ergonomic handle. It is rather easy to handle thanks to its minimal dimensions, on average 45 x 9 x 6 cm and a weight ranging from 540 gr to 900 gr. From the structure, we can have:
- Handle with handle
- Handle without handle
A handle with a handle is separate from the engine compartment; for this reason, the vibrations emitted during operation are perceived to a lesser extent.
With some exceptions, this arrangement is typical of the category with power cable. It has slightly larger dimensions, which are instead contained in the case of a handle without a handle, standard on the rechargeable electric knife.
In this option, the handle and the engine compartment coincide, and the perception of the vibrations emitted will be more intense. On the other hand, the dimensions of this category of products are more contained, more manageable, and with a shape more similar to that of a real boxcutter.
In any case, the grip is effortless to maintain. It is comfortable both for those who use the right hand and for those who use the left with the further possibility, on some solutions, of changing the inclination of the handle to orient it in the most comfortable position for your hand.
It is an easy-to-use tool but also to be preserved as it is not very bulky, too, some models can be hung on the wall utilizing special hooks, or placed on supports with compartments for the blades or bases included in the package.
Security and Maintenance
From a safety point of view, it is essential to follow some necessary recommendations when using the electric knife, due to its particularly sharp blades.
First of all, it is always advisable to release the latter still using the appropriate extraction button and insert them using protection to avoid accidental cuts.
Most devices of this type have a series of safety systems, suitably designed to guarantee the prevention of accidents and damage to the operating mechanism. The main ones are:
- Protective case
- Blade lock button
- Ventilation openings
- Eject button
- Finger protection accessory
- Overheating block
Often we find a comfortable case or protective case in which to insert the sharp blades so as not to keep them exposed even when they are stored. T
o extract them, and it is always necessary to use the select ejection button, and to insert them, it is advisable to use small finger protection usually positioned at the base of the cutting component, useful to operate the pressure necessary to fit it into its housing.
It is essential to protect the hand during the operating phase, especially when working on small foods and when we use an electric knife for frozen foods.
The impact of the thick blades with the hard surface of the food requires particular attention and a firm grip. For this reason, it can be useful to wear a special anti-cut glove for total protection.
Also, some models currently on the market have an essential safety feature, the lock button, which, when activated, blocks the electric movement even if the appliance is connected to the power outlet.
This is useful if there are children in the environment in which you operate, but also when you have to interrupt the process to carry out other operations and do not want to risk accidentally activating the electric mechanism.
In some models, there is also a locking system in case of overheating, an event that could occur after very high use without the appropriate breaks. This function locks the electric knife if the internal temperature is higher than the optimal limits.
In this sense, it is good to make sure that the product we are buying has appropriate openings, aimed at ensuring correct ventilation and air circulation.
This type of appliance useful for cutting and slicing does not require particular steps for correct maintenance. The blade component after a specific time may need sharpening through a knife sharpener, readily available in physical stores and online, or through an expert in the sector who will do it for us.
However, this is a rather rare event, since most models are equipped with self-sharpening blades, which sharpen each other during the horizontal mechanical movement.