Those who love movies or war games can only have the desire to be able to participate at least once in a simulation of tactics and military missions. This is what leads us to get closer to the airsoft, also known as Practical Sports Shooting, which is the recreational sport activity that comes closest to the real war missions.
In the airsoft, in addition to making use of all military equipment, it is essential to use the weapon that best suits the role you intend to play. A weapon that faithfully reproduces the characteristics of the real instruments given to the armed forces is the rifle called ASG (or Air Soft Gun).
These weapons can, therefore, be light or heavy, long or short, it will be the player to choose the one that best suits the role he plays, but what matters is making an adequate choice, which balances the cost with the performance of the object together with what is required for the mission that will be accomplished.
To choose wisely, however, it is good to know some characteristics that these weapons must necessarily have. For example, if the role he is holding is that of an incursor or attacker, it will be necessary to lean towards an assault rifle. It is precisely on this type of weapon that we will focus today, discovering the features and the best professional airsoft rifles.
Today, we will show you the twelve best professional sniper rifles of this year. You won’t have to search through dozens or hundreds of products.
We have done the hard work for you and have found the best products for you.
All you have to do is continue reading our buying guide!
- BUILD: ABS POLYMER
- LENGTH: 34.25 - 26 (FOLDED) INCHES
- WEIGHT: 2 LBS
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES ASSIST IN ACCURATE TARGETING
- SPRING ACTION RIFLE REQUIRES NO BATTERIES TO OPERATE
- POWERFUL SPRING LOADED - Highlt Detailed Airsoft Sniper Rifle and Shooting Powerfully at 420-475 Fps with .2g BBs
- HIGH QUALITY BUILT - Airsoft gun replicas with detailed finish and ABS polymer construction to reinforce platform
- PRECISION MADE - Precision machine made shooting longer distance with added stability and precision
- FAST LOADING - Airsoft guns using Clip for fast and simple reload for quick turn around
- BOLT ACTION- Highly realistic bolt action to load and release on shooting with real feeling for authenticity
- Modeled after the M24 sniper Airsoft rifle that is commonly referred to as the VSR-10
- Full metal 19 inch barrel assembly that offers long range and high precision
- The polymer body is lightweight and durable that provides the same feel as an M24
- Integrated sling mount on the stock of the Airsoft rifle allows the user to attach a sling to reduce fatigue from constantly...
- Smooth bolt pull design allows for quicker follow up shots
- High strength ABS polymer stock
- Full metal barrel, bolt and trigger
- Velocity: 400-420 FPS with .20g BBs
- Adjustable hop up system
- Front rail mount for bi-pods and other accessories
- ACCURATE SNIPER - Made with High Precision, consistent when it comes to quality and overall shooting performance
- HIGH POWER FPS - Using High Power Reinforced Spring to deliver powerful boosted FPS, Rifles shoot at a 470 FPS with 0.2g BB...
- EASY TO OPERATE - Simple Bolt Action Single Shot System, delivering exceptional stability, accuracy, durability and performance
- CLIP SYSTEM - Using Removable Clip holding 27 Rounds and Easy Swap
- READY TO PLAY - Package with 3x Hunting Rifle Scope and Foldable Bipod for Long Distance Shooting and Ready to play right out of...
- Spring powered toy sniper rifle.Caliber: 6mm. vVlocity: About 410-430 ft/sec with 0.2g plastic bbs. Green type 96 sniper rifle.
- Equipped with a 3-9x40 Rifle Scope for precise shooting
- Constructed with a lightweight and durable ABS plastic body and metal alloy receiver for reliable performance in any condition
- Top picatinny rail allows easy mounting of 20mm picatinny optics and other accessories, giving users the freedom to customize...
- Foldable stock design makes it easy to store and transport the rifle in a compact manner
- Enhanced pre-installed spring and factory-installed heavy duty bolt action assembly provide greater power and improved handling
- Smooth bolt pull design allows for quick follow up shots
- High muzzle velocity model that is suited for bigger outdoor maps
- Full metal outer barrel assembly that provides an aggressive look
- Adjustable hop-up unit that lets you adjust BB spin to reach maximum range
- Realistic bolt action functionality that provides a realistic functionality
- SPRING-POWERED SINGLE-SHOT AIRSOFT RIFLE
- METAL BARREL WITH PICATINNY RAILS - For your accessories
- VELOCITIES UP TO 425 fps - 29-Round magazine compatible with 6mm airsoft BBs
- ADJUSTABLE HOP UP SYSTEM
- INCLUDES - 6mm airsoft BBs, speedloader and detachable sling with sling mounts
- The bbs need to be loaded into the magazine by lowering the spring lever before use
- UKARMS 50 Cal Sniper Spring Airsoft Rifle & Pistol Combo Gun Set FPS 260
- Features: Spring Powered, Powerful Bolt Action! Full 1:1 Scale!
- Velocity (FPS): 400 with 0.12g BB's Heavy Duty ABS Plastic Construction
- Integrated Top R.I.S. Rail to Attach Included Tactical Accessories! Precision, One Piece Aluminum Barrel
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Comes with Red Dot Scope, Folding Bi-Pod, Speed loader, & Gun Sling!
- Length: 43.25"
Choosing the Best Airsoft Sniper Rifle Buying Guide
How a Professional Airsoft Rifle Is Made
When buying a professional airsoft rifle, the first feature to consider is the building material.
For beginners, it can be a good purchase for weapons made of plastic or ABS material; however, they are more prone to jamming but are very cheap and useful to start getting familiar with the weapon.
The rifles made in Full Metal instead have only some plastic parts, while most of the structure and the shooting system is made of metal. This, however, involves a greater weight than the previous ones, even if they are more reliable and precise. Usually, a professional opts for this version.
Then there is a middle ground, a sort of hybrid, which combines plastic and metal, creating a good compromise between spending and performance.
Obviously, knowing the internal mechanics of a weapon is not essential to be able to play softair at an amateur level but, when you want to completely immerse yourself in war games, you will need to be aware of the advantages and disadvantages offered by the different types of material.
The Right Shotgun for Every Role
Before buying an airsoft rifle, it is necessary to evaluate what tactical role you will have in battle. In fact, each assignment corresponds to a type of weapon.
The main roles are three, and each has its own rifle designed specifically for the best performance.
it is a role of patience and excellent aim. The sniper rifle, or rather, precision, is a bolt action weapon (single action). In fact, between one shot and the next, it is necessary to act manually to open and close the shutter. This type of rifle has the function of hitting the target from a long distance by imparting a lethal blow with the least number of attempts.
it is that figure who is responsible for providing cover fire. The dedicated weapon is the electric gun. It is a weapon capable of firing many burst shots with only the trigger pressed. This allows you to hit multiple targets simultaneously with a single magazine. Usually, it is used at short/medium distances, and they have a devastating power.
The Cqb (Close Quarters Battle)
This is the role of the assault unit. It is a soldier who is at the center of the battle and who fully experiences the adrenaline of combat. His weapon is the shotgun. It is a smooth-bore shotgun that uses the sliding loading mechanism. It is used at very short distances and uses ammunition capable of inflicting great damage.
Now that we know the different types of shotgun a little better let’s see what characteristics a weapon must have to be considered valid.
Although the resemblance to the real weapon is an essential feature, the rifles designed for the airsoft must meet some particular requirements.
The airsoft rifle must be extremely precise. Otherwise, the success of the blow would be compromised and with it the mission. It must, therefore, have a good range (especially in the sniper rifle).
Contrary to what happens with real weapons, those designed for the airsoft must not be excessively heavy and bulky so that it remains handy.
It is good to inquire about the magazine capacity and the diameter of the pellets. This type of rifle can, in fact, fire more or less bullets consecutively.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Softair Sniper Rifle
If you are new to the world of airsoft or are considering buying a sniper rifle and you don’t know what to choose, many factors will have to be taken into consideration. Furthermore, being many, they may even confuse you. This is why we have compiled a list of the most important factors for you to consider when choosing among the best sniper rifles for airsoft, which we present below.
Gas Propulsion Vs. Spring
According to common opinion, the two main propulsion systems for sniper rifles are the spring system and the gas system. Each of these systems has its pros and cons, and in general, your choice is conditioned by the budget at your disposal, and by the use, you will have to make of it.
Generally, gas fired ones have a higher power and speed of fire than spring loaded rifles, thus resulting in long bursts of fire. This is why they are assault submachine guns or semi-automatic rifles. But pay close attention to this method of propulsion, as many play areas do not accept weapons that shoot the dots at a speed greater than 500 m / s.
Spring rifles are generally sniper or bolt-action weapons and consequently single shot. They have a significantly lower power than gas rifles but are allowed without problems on the playing fields. They lead to lower costs since there is no need to change the gas.
The weight, regardless of the type of sniper rifle you are going to buy, is a factor that you will always have to minimize. A heavy weapon, in fact, is difficult to handle, especially as regards sniper rifles. These massive dimensions and weight can hinder the movements of a sniper.
The material in which your rifle is made, whether sniper or not, is one of the most important factors to consider during the purchase. Opinions to the world about which material is best are varied. In general, we advise you to buy a weapon that has at least a metal firearm, able to absorb the backlash and make your shot more precise.
Range and Precision
In an airsoft sniper weapon, without a doubt, range and accuracy are the two essential factors to consider. Generally, they are always insured in any weapon, but there are some rifles that have innovations for one or the other. We, therefore, advise you to carefully choose your weapon based on the situation and the playing field in which you will use it.
Meters Per Second
Although customer reviews are often based on quite a few other factors, bullet speed is very important on the playing field. It is, in fact, the opinion of the experts that a rifle, with a firepower capable of firing shots at high speed, gives you a clear advantage on the field.
Even the best airsoft weapons over time tend to become obsolete, which is why updating is important. A highly upgradeable weaponry, therefore, allows you to always install the latest accessories available on the market, to avoid having to change your weapon after a while.
A sniper rifle without accessories can often be inaccurate and difficult to use. This is why it is very important to buy a product that has numerous accessories, both shipped with the weapon, and that can be purchased at a later time. In general, sights, bipeds, and carrying straps are very important.
Fire to Dust!
You have, therefore, come to the end of our article. We hope that the reviews and the guide to purchasing factors have helped you choose the ideal product for you. So get ready to buy the best sniper rifle for airsoft on the market and to amaze your friends with shots worthy of professional snipers!
Finally, a good softair rifle must have good versatility, ease of use, and good firepower.