Hairdryers are great allies in our bathrooms. They are not only used to dry your hair in winter to avoid some ailments, but they also serve to make some of the most sophisticated hairstyles. To obtain professional results, the hairdryers on the market today combine power with technology.
You have probably known the hairdryer since you were a child, but we are sure that there are many things about this appliance that you still don’t know. In this guide on hair dryers, we would like to deal thoroughly with all its features to keep you informed on what is revolutionizing the world of hairdressers today.
Here we will be listing the top 8 bed head blow dryers that are famous all over the world.
- Pump it oval design for max volume boost and styling control
- Ego Boost Mixed Pattern Bristles for fearless volume, definition and all the texture
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology to keep your mane in check; Tourmaline adds smoother heat distribution and adds shine to dull hair;...
- Ego Boost Mixed Pattern Bristles; We know you want more volume and definition; Scroll down the page and watch the video for the...
- 1100 Watt power, 3 Heat/Speed Settings, 120 Volts USA outlets only
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology Tames Frizz and Boosts Shine
- Chill out button releases cool air to set the style. Diffuser Dryer is Designed with Curly Hair Gals in Mind
- 3 Heat / 2 speed settings with cool shot button to lock in the style
- Diffuser Dryer can be used with or without Diffuser Attachment for Fast Drying
- Tangle Free 6 feet Swivel Cord
- Volume Control Ion Dial with Customizable Settings
- IONIC Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine
- 2 Heat / 2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- 6 feet cord
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine to your hair
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button to lock in your style
- Removable End Cap for easy cleaning when needed
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- Brushed Chrome Finish will add a little spunk to your bathroom
- NEW Morning After Hair Smoother. Perfect for 2nd Day Styling
- Unique rounded edge brush with ridges for that extra grip
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for less frizz and brings shine back to dull hair
- On/Off Switch with LED Heat Settings + Auto Shut Off
- Tangle Free Swivel Cord
- This product is made of high quality material
- Beeswax, cera caranauba and a blend of polymers provide separation
- Pliable wax with matte definition
- SMOOTH OPERATOR: One-step tool that detangles and straightens at the same time. Smooths and gives hair a refresh.
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Tourmaline ceramic fights frizz and gives shine to hair. Say goodbye to last night creases.
- ALL HAIR TYPES: High heat up to 430 ⁰F and multiple heat settings. LED smart heat memory system, auto shut-off, and tangle-free...
- TRAVEL READY: Lightweight and universal dual voltage. Storage bag and heat protective glove included.
- GET THE LOOK: Slide your Smooth Operator heated brush through the sectioned area all the way to the ends. Repeat process until...
- Heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair
- Improves elasticity
- For all hair types
- This summer potion helps protect against heat and humidity and keeps coloured tresses vibrant and nourished
- Its protects hair against heat and humidity
Best Bed Head Blow Dryers Buying Guide
The hairdryer, also called hairdryer or hairdryer, is an indispensable element in any bathroom. We use it every day and thanks to it we can get professional results in a few minutes. The technologies used in the latest generation hair dryers, such as the ionone, improve their power and help to reduce the damage caused to the hair.
Generally, we dry our hair automatically without thinking if we are doing it right. Following a series of steps will be the key to obtaining the perfect results that we are looking for. And if we add tricks used by professionals and some other hair care tips to these steps, even better.
In addition to technology and power, we must check other aspects when choosing our hairdryer, for example, the weight and size, since it is a device that we use daily and that we often carry with us on the road.
How Many Types of Hair Dryers Are There?
When we talk about the types of hairdryers, we have to distinguish them according to two big groups: technology and material. There are ion hair dryers, very useful to reduce frizz and obtain professional results. Infrared or nanotechnology hair dryers are exceptionally hygienic, since they fight fungi and bacteria.
As for the material, we distinguish between ceramic, metal and tourmaline. Ceramic hair dryers are the most used thanks to their ability to heat evenly. Tourmaline ones are usually ionic since this “precious stone” releases negative ions when it heats up. Lastly, metal ones are cheaper but more aggressive.
What Are the Advantages of An Ion Hairdryer?
Nowadays, ion hair dryers are the best option to achieve quick-drying, with the best results and without excessively damaging the hair. The technology of this type of hair dryer means that using them only brings advantages.
As you have seen, the only drawbacks in the use of ion hair dryers are time and price. As for the time, since these types of hair dryers are very fast, there are times when we don’t realize that the hair is already dry and we use it for longer than necessary. On the other hand, the price is not a real problem, since they exist for all budgets.
How Do You Use a Hairdryer Correctly?
You will have dried your hair so many times that you now do it almost without thinking about it and, inevitably, you will think of doing it correctly. Of course, when you go to the hairdresser, you see that professionals get better results than yours. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for drying your hair as professionals do.
What Care Does a Hairdryer Need?
This is a persistent question. Many times you will have broken that hair dryer that you liked so much and do not know why. It is undoubtedly because you have not taken care of it in the right way. And by taking care of it, we intend to clean it. You use the hairdryer every day, and therefore it is normal for dirt to accumulate inside.
Cleaning the hairdryer is easier than it seems, and if you do it frequently, you will see how you will extend its life. The only thing you will have to do is remove the rear panel of the hairdryer, the one where the filter is located, and clean it thoroughly with a hard brush. See more pointers for cleaning.
Are There Any Tricks to Use a Hairdryer Professionally?
It is certainly no secret that when we have our hair dryers by a hairdresser, it looks like they are better than at home. Have you ever wondered why? The answer is simple: it’s cold air.
You will already know that it is advisable to finish washing your hair with a jet of cold water, as this helps to close the hair cuticle. When it comes to drying, the same thing happens.
If you follow the steps indicated to dry your hair and, just before you are finished, you will use a jet of cold air, you will see that the result will be better and last longer. It is a straightforward trick that brings many benefits, not only when it comes to results, but also as regards hair care.
What Are the Accessories of A Hairdryer, and What Are They For?
In most cases, the hairdryers are sold with accessories. Of course, many times we don’t notice and don’t use them, either because we don’t know how to use them or because we don’t know what they are for. What we don’t consider is that their use will help us obtain better results and that they will last longer.
Power is the criterion in which we usually fixate more. And not surprisingly, since it will depend on the time, it takes us to dry our hair. Often, brands advertise a lot of power, which however is always less. The reason why this happened is that, legally, they cannot exceed the power they advertise.
Usually, the power of a good hairdryer goes between 1500W and 2200W. It is up to us to choose the one that suits us best, depending on how much hair we have.