Hairdryers are great allies in our bathrooms. They are not only used to dry your hair in winter to avoid some ailments, but they also serve to make some of the most sophisticated hairstyles. To obtain professional results, the hairdryers on the market today combine power with technology.
You have probably known the hairdryer since you were a child, but we are sure that there are many things about this appliance that you still don’t know. In this guide on hair dryers, we would like to deal thoroughly with all its features to keep you informed on what is revolutionizing the world of hairdressers today.
Here we will be listing the top 8 bed head blow dryers that are famous all over the world.
- STYLE AND DRY IN ONE STEP: Style, Dry and Volumize Your Hair in One Step, Max Drying Power with 30 percent Less Frizz and helps...
- CERAMIC plus TOURMALINE TECHNOLOGY: Unique Non-Detachable Oval Brush Design for Smoothing the Hair, while the round edges create...
- PUMP IT OVAL DESIGN: Designed with Nylon Pin and Tufted Bristles for detangling, improved volume, and control
- STYLING FLEXIBILITY: 3 Heat/Speed Settings with Cool option for styling flexibility
- SAFETY PLUG: Volumizer meets U.S. safety requirements, unit is designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only. DO NOT use a voltage...
- DIFFUSER DESIGN: Designed with Curly hair girls in mind for definition and added texture
- VERSATILITY: Quickly dry and style your hair with 3 heat/ 2 speed settings to suit your personal needs
- REDUCE FRIZZ: Ionic Technology helps reduce the hair frizz and static, leaving hair conditioned and smooth
- GET THE LOOK: Do a quick initial dry. Attach diffuser and its fingers through hair for definition and added texture
- PLEASE NOTE: Wattage of this appliance may vary depending lon the location of use
- Volume Control Ion Dial with Customizable Settings
- IONIC Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine
- 2 Heat / 2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- 6 feet cord
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine to your hair
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button to lock in your style
- Removable End Cap for easy cleaning when needed
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- Brushed Chrome Finish will add a little spunk to your bathroom
- NEW Morning After Hair Smoother. Perfect for 2nd Day Styling
- Unique rounded edge brush with ridges for that extra grip
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for less frizz and brings shine back to dull hair
- On/Off Switch with LED Heat Settings + Auto Shut Off
- Tangle Free Swivel Cord
- Traveling protective case compatible with Revlon / Hot Tools / OMOteam / Bed Head One-Step hair dryer or similar items in size...
- Compact exterior & soft interior prevent your blowout volumizer bristles from damages. Extra dust-proof protective bag for hanging
- Internal zippered mesh pocket for comb, clips, hairpins and other essential hair product accessories
- Easy packing & storing: Keep your hair styling tools in one place - organized, safe and easy to find
- Lightweight rubber handle for portability. Use it for both home organizer and travel
- 【Perfect Fit】 Specially made for Revlon one-step volumizer 1.0 / PLUS 2.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush | Hot Tools | Bed Head...
- 【Premium Material 】 Water resistant and shock absorption EVA material protects your investment from dust, strike, dropping and...
- 【Well Organized】 The internal mesh pocket holds small parts such as hairpins. Enough space for not only the Revlon dryer brush...
- 【Portable & Convenient】Two smooth and durable zippers offer an effortless using experience; feature a durable and comfortable...
- 【Dimension】External dimension: 15.6" x 5.4" x 3.7"inch,Internal dimension: 14.9" x 4.5" x 3.1"inch. This hard case is...
- 【Diffuser Attachment for Hair Dryer】Outccogo hair diffuser for curly hair is adjustable designed to fit 99% hair dryers on the...
- 【Blow Dryer Diffuser Attachment】Outccogo hair diffuser for curly hair with honeycomb design, diffuser attachment for hair...
- 【Hair Gifts for Her】Outccogo Hair Diffuser For Curly Hair would be a perfect valentines day gifts for her. Give outccogo hair...
- 【Hair Stylist Gifts】Only Twist the top of hair dryer diffuser attachment counterclockwise to enlarge the opening, slip dryer...
- 【Travel Essential Diffuser for Curly Hair】Taking care of curly hair is a headache while traveling. Outccogo universal hair...
Best Bed Head Blow Dryers Buying Guide
The hairdryer, also called hairdryer or hairdryer, is an indispensable element in any bathroom. We use it every day and thanks to it we can get professional results in a few minutes. The technologies used in the latest generation hair dryers, such as the ionone, improve their power and help to reduce the damage caused to the hair.
Generally, we dry our hair automatically without thinking if we are doing it right. Following a series of steps will be the key to obtaining the perfect results that we are looking for. And if we add tricks used by professionals and some other hair care tips to these steps, even better.
In addition to technology and power, we must check other aspects when choosing our hairdryer, for example, the weight and size, since it is a device that we use daily and that we often carry with us on the road.
How Many Types of Hair Dryers Are There?
When we talk about the types of hairdryers, we have to distinguish them according to two big groups: technology and material. There are ion hair dryers, very useful to reduce frizz and obtain professional results. Infrared or nanotechnology hair dryers are exceptionally hygienic, since they fight fungi and bacteria.
As for the material, we distinguish between ceramic, metal and tourmaline. Ceramic hair dryers are the most used thanks to their ability to heat evenly. Tourmaline ones are usually ionic since this “precious stone” releases negative ions when it heats up. Lastly, metal ones are cheaper but more aggressive.
What Are the Advantages of An Ion Hairdryer?
Nowadays, ion hair dryers are the best option to achieve quick-drying, with the best results and without excessively damaging the hair. The technology of this type of hair dryer means that using them only brings advantages.
As you have seen, the only drawbacks in the use of ion hair dryers are time and price. As for the time, since these types of hair dryers are very fast, there are times when we don’t realize that the hair is already dry and we use it for longer than necessary. On the other hand, the price is not a real problem, since they exist for all budgets.
How Do You Use a Hairdryer Correctly?
You will have dried your hair so many times that you now do it almost without thinking about it and, inevitably, you will think of doing it correctly. Of course, when you go to the hairdresser, you see that professionals get better results than yours. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for drying your hair as professionals do.
What Care Does a Hairdryer Need?
This is a persistent question. Many times you will have broken that hair dryer that you liked so much and do not know why. It is undoubtedly because you have not taken care of it in the right way. And by taking care of it, we intend to clean it. You use the hairdryer every day, and therefore it is normal for dirt to accumulate inside.
Cleaning the hairdryer is easier than it seems, and if you do it frequently, you will see how you will extend its life. The only thing you will have to do is remove the rear panel of the hairdryer, the one where the filter is located, and clean it thoroughly with a hard brush. See more pointers for cleaning.
Are There Any Tricks to Use a Hairdryer Professionally?
It is certainly no secret that when we have our hair dryers by a hairdresser, it looks like they are better than at home. Have you ever wondered why? The answer is simple: it’s cold air.
You will already know that it is advisable to finish washing your hair with a jet of cold water, as this helps to close the hair cuticle. When it comes to drying, the same thing happens.
If you follow the steps indicated to dry your hair and, just before you are finished, you will use a jet of cold air, you will see that the result will be better and last longer. It is a straightforward trick that brings many benefits, not only when it comes to results, but also as regards hair care.
What Are the Accessories of A Hairdryer, and What Are They For?
In most cases, the hairdryers are sold with accessories. Of course, many times we don’t notice and don’t use them, either because we don’t know how to use them or because we don’t know what they are for. What we don’t consider is that their use will help us obtain better results and that they will last longer.
Power is the criterion in which we usually fixate more. And not surprisingly, since it will depend on the time, it takes us to dry our hair. Often, brands advertise a lot of power, which however is always less. The reason why this happened is that, legally, they cannot exceed the power they advertise.
Usually, the power of a good hairdryer goes between 1500W and 2200W. It is up to us to choose the one that suits us best, depending on how much hair we have.