Hairdryers are great allies in our bathrooms. They are not only used to dry your hair in winter to avoid some ailments, but they also serve to make some of the most sophisticated hairstyles. To obtain professional results, the hairdryers on the market today combine power with technology.
You have probably known the hairdryer since you were a child, but we are sure that there are many things about this appliance that you still don’t know. In this guide on hair dryers, we would like to deal thoroughly with all its features to keep you informed on what is revolutionizing the world of hairdressers today.
Here we will be listing the top 8 bed head blow dryers that are famous all over the world.
- Pump it oval design for max volume boost and styling control
- Ego Boost Mixed Pattern Bristles for fearless volume, definition and all the texture
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology to keep your mane in check; Tourmaline adds smoother heat distribution and adds shine to dull hair; Great if you want to spritz and revive 2nd day hair
- Ego Boost Mixed Pattern Bristles; We know you want more volume and definition; Scroll down the page and watch the video for the swirling/twisting technique
- 1100 Watt power, 3 Heat/Speed Settings, 120 Volts USA outlets only
- Volume Control Ion Dial with Customizable Settings
- IONIC Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine
- 2 Heat / 2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- 6 feet cord
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology Tames Frizz and Boosts Shine
- Chill out button releases cool air to set the style. Diffuser Dryer is Designed with Curly Hair Gals in Mind
- 3 Heat / 2 speed settings with cool shot button to lock in the style
- Diffuser Dryer can be used with or without Diffuser Attachment for Fast Drying
- Tangle Free 6 feet Swivel Cord
- Tourmaline, Ceramic Technology fights frizz and adds massive shine to your hair
- 2 Heat/2 Speed Settings with Cold Shot Button to lock in your style
- Removable End Cap for easy cleaning when needed
- BONUS Concentrator Attachment
- Brushed Chrome Finish will add a little spunk to your bathroom
- PROTECTS YOUR HAIR AND SKIN. Satin pillowcases are one of life's simple pleasures. They're silky soft against your skin, reducing facial creases and wrinkles. Satin pillow cases also keep your hair safe from harm, preventing matting, breakage, tangling and snagging. You will wake up each morning with healthy skin and beautiful hair.
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE. Cool in the summer and warm in the winter, a satin pillowcase is a luxury to be enjoyed throughout the year. Our Satin Pillow case is made with high quality thread-count 100% polyester fabric for optimal softness and easy care. The hidden zipper closure prevents slipping and ensures that the pillow stays perfectly in the pillowcase.
- LOADS OF COLORS. We offer a fabulous selection of colors, from soft tones to bright tones of color, you're sure to find a satin pillowcase that complements your decor. Sweet Dreams Satin Pillowcases are available in: black, brown, burgundy, camel, champagne, gold, grape, hunter, ivory, jewel blue, light blue, lavender, navy, pewter, pink, red, rose, royal, sage, seafoam, teal, yellow, black zebra print, brown zebra print, jaguar print, leopard print, and white satin pillowcase.
- TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Experience the luxury of our Sweet Dreams satin pillow cases. These satin pillowcases are constructed from 100% woven polyester which gives it its smooth finish and exceptional longevity, even after extensive wash and wear. Wrinkle free, stain and fade resistant, easy to care for, machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- RISK FREE SHOPPING. We believe that you will love this Satin Pillowcase as much as we do. But in case you don't, we offer a 100% money back guarantee. No questions asked. Because we want you to be happy!
- Wattage of this appliance may vary depending on the location of use
- Compact design with folding handle great for travel or your gym bag, also includes Worldwide dual voltage
- Ionic Technology and 3X ceramic coating to reduce frizz and damage.Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- 3 Heat/2 speed settings and cool shot button for maximum styling control
- Smoothing concentrator attachment included
- NEW Morning After Hair Smoother. Perfect for 2nd Day Styling
- Unique rounded edge brush with ridges for that extra grip
- Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for less frizz and brings shine back to dull hair
- On/Off Switch with LED Heat Settings + Auto Shut Off
- Tangle Free Swivel Cord
- Adds high shine, extra texture and definition without flaking or sticky residue
- Smooths your hair and minimizes frizz
- It leaves hair lustrously shiny, smooth, and silky-soft
Best Bed Head Blow Dryers Buying Guide
The hairdryer, also called hairdryer or hairdryer, is an indispensable element in any bathroom. We use it every day and thanks to it we can get professional results in a few minutes. The technologies used in the latest generation hair dryers, such as the ionone, improve their power and help to reduce the damage caused to the hair.
Generally, we dry our hair automatically without thinking if we are doing it right. Following a series of steps will be the key to obtaining the perfect results that we are looking for. And if we add tricks used by professionals and some other hair care tips to these steps, even better.
In addition to technology and power, we must check other aspects when choosing our hairdryer, for example, the weight and size, since it is a device that we use daily and that we often carry with us on the road.
How Many Types of Hair Dryers Are There?
When we talk about the types of hairdryers, we have to distinguish them according to two big groups: technology and material. There are ion hair dryers, very useful to reduce frizz and obtain professional results. Infrared or nanotechnology hair dryers are exceptionally hygienic, since they fight fungi and bacteria.
As for the material, we distinguish between ceramic, metal and tourmaline. Ceramic hair dryers are the most used thanks to their ability to heat evenly. Tourmaline ones are usually ionic since this “precious stone” releases negative ions when it heats up. Lastly, metal ones are cheaper but more aggressive.
What Are the Advantages of An Ion Hairdryer?
Nowadays, ion hair dryers are the best option to achieve quick-drying, with the best results and without excessively damaging the hair. The technology of this type of hair dryer means that using them only brings advantages.
As you have seen, the only drawbacks in the use of ion hair dryers are time and price. As for the time, since these types of hair dryers are very fast, there are times when we don’t realize that the hair is already dry and we use it for longer than necessary. On the other hand, the price is not a real problem, since they exist for all budgets.
How Do You Use a Hairdryer Correctly?
You will have dried your hair so many times that you now do it almost without thinking about it and, inevitably, you will think of doing it correctly. Of course, when you go to the hairdresser, you see that professionals get better results than yours. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for drying your hair as professionals do.
What Care Does a Hairdryer Need?
This is a persistent question. Many times you will have broken that hair dryer that you liked so much and do not know why. It is undoubtedly because you have not taken care of it in the right way. And by taking care of it, we intend to clean it. You use the hairdryer every day, and therefore it is normal for dirt to accumulate inside.
Cleaning the hairdryer is easier than it seems, and if you do it frequently, you will see how you will extend its life. The only thing you will have to do is remove the rear panel of the hairdryer, the one where the filter is located, and clean it thoroughly with a hard brush. See more pointers for cleaning.
Are There Any Tricks to Use a Hairdryer Professionally?
It is certainly no secret that when we have our hair dryers by a hairdresser, it looks like they are better than at home. Have you ever wondered why? The answer is simple: it’s cold air.
You will already know that it is advisable to finish washing your hair with a jet of cold water, as this helps to close the hair cuticle. When it comes to drying, the same thing happens.
If you follow the steps indicated to dry your hair and, just before you are finished, you will use a jet of cold air, you will see that the result will be better and last longer. It is a straightforward trick that brings many benefits, not only when it comes to results, but also as regards hair care.
What Are the Accessories of A Hairdryer, and What Are They For?
In most cases, the hairdryers are sold with accessories. Of course, many times we don’t notice and don’t use them, either because we don’t know how to use them or because we don’t know what they are for. What we don’t consider is that their use will help us obtain better results and that they will last longer.
Power is the criterion in which we usually fixate more. And not surprisingly, since it will depend on the time, it takes us to dry our hair. Often, brands advertise a lot of power, which however is always less. The reason why this happened is that, legally, they cannot exceed the power they advertise.
Usually, the power of a good hairdryer goes between 1500W and 2200W. It is up to us to choose the one that suits us best, depending on how much hair we have.