Castor oil extracted from the homonymous plant, originally from India, is one of the most versatile natural products there are. It has properties ranging from the treatment of medical conditions to the hydration of the skin and hair.
This product has, therefore, quickly become an excellent remedy in alternative medicine. With all its advantages, and with the right precautions, castor oil can help in the improvement of various physical problems.
Here we are providing you with the best castor oils that are listed below.
- Supports nail growth by protecting the nail bed with antifungal properties.
- Heals and repairs scar tissue.
- Creates a protective coating on the skin to seal in moisture.
- Adds sheen and luster to your hair with its natural reflective and moisturizing capabilities.
- Strengthens hair follicles for strong, healthy, beautiful hair
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC CASTOR OIL: Large 16 oz Size, Virgin, Cold Pressed 100% Pure and Natural Helps promote hair, lash & brow growth
- NUTRIENT RICH: Organic Castor oil is Rich in Vitamin A, E Anti-Oxidants and Essential Fatty Acids, Great for Hair and all Skin Types
- PURE CASTOR OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Virgin, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free, Free of Pesticides and Harmful chemicals.
- COLD PRESSED: Mary Tylor Naturals Castor oil is Cold Pressed. tt is Processed without heat to preserve all the nutrients.
- GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: USDA Certified Organic oil, Chemical Free, Additives Free!
- 100% PURE & NATURAL CASTOR OIL unfiltered, undiluted without any additives or fillers. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids it is truly a wonder carrier oil. From skin care to hair care and way beyond this amazing oil has endless uses.
- CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR can be used to enhance the natural color of your hair and make it look rich and thick. This oil is a humectant, locking in moisture. When applied on the hair, it preserves the moisture in the hair shaft and makes each strand thicker and darker. When applied to the scalp it help circulation and helps is used for hair growth.
- HELPS GROW EYELASHES castor oil is jammed packed with fantastic nutrients that promote natural lash growth. This thick oil is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants and proteins that help strengthen your lashes and create a naturally full lash line. Castor oil is found to be effective in growing and thickening eyelashes.
- NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER being highly viscous, the oil stays put, and penetrates deep into the skin tissue and nourishes it with fatty acids. Many pricey commercial moisturizers contain castor oil, but you can get all its benefits from direct application.
- HELPS RELIEVE JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN Castor oil is considered a warm oil that promotes the circulation of fluids in the body. It is excellent as massage oil, and can relieve the soreness resulting from overworking the muscles. If you have aching calf and thigh muscles after vigorous exercise or active sports practice, apply a little castor oil on the sore area and rub it in.
- FOR FULLER AND LUSCIOUS EYE-POPPING EYELASHES. Conceal thin, uneven lashes and brows with this amazing Castor Oil for thicker looking lashes and brows.
- ACHIEVE THICKER AND DARKER ARCHES FOR YOUR EYEBROWS. When It Comes To Eyebrows The Bigger The Better. Drop Those Tweezers And Naturally Achieve Fuller Eyebrows With Our 100% Pure Castor Oil For Eyebrows.
- FRESHEN UP ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME. Our Cold Pressed Castor Oil Includes 2 Bonus On-The-Go Brush Mascara Wand And Bottles For Easy Application On Brows And Lashes. Both bottles come airtight so no leakage during your traveling commutes.
- RICH CASTOR OIL WITH SOOTHING SCENT. Pura Dor's Castor Oil for eyebrows growth is Made With High Quality Organic Ingredient That Is Cold Pressed To Extract The Natural Oil Content From Castor Bean Seeds. This method leaves the oil safe to use while retaining the relaxing earthy scent.
- 100% 365 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We Aim To Offer The Highest Quality And Most Authentic Caster Oil On The Market. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days.
- √ 100% ORGANIC COTTON VELOUR : Made of 100% Organic (chemical and dye free PLUSH fabric) that is extra soft on the skin and hypoallergenic for the most sensitive skin types
- √ REUSABLE & MESS-FREE : Created for mess-free castor oil applications that can be reused for 3-4 months. NO plastic wrap OR thick wasteful fabric that absorbs all of your oil.
- √ NO CHEMICALS & NO DYES : No harmful chemicals whatsoever! CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on flammability, certified by OEKO-Tex 100 Standard, and Control Union. Oeko-tex Standard 100 is the highest international standard, meant for items that touch the skin, and certifies that the fibers used in this fabric are free of all known harmful substances.
- √ MULTIFUNCTIONAL : Apply the compress to your liver, kidneys, abdomen, reproductive system, muscles and joints!
- √ HYPOALLERGENIC FABRIC: MADE for the most sensitive skin. The fabric is made from fibers tested for harmful chemicals, certified organic cotton fabric that have passed class 1 flammability testing, and are not treated with flame retardants.
- Stronger, Healthier Hair: Nourishes & hydrates hair for a fuller appearance & amazing shine
- Smooth, Vibrant Skin: Gently hydrates, smooths & adds a healthy glow
- Your Boldest Look: Apply small amount to lashes & brows for a bolder, thicker appearance
- Positive Vibes: Certified organic, cold pressed, hexane free, vegan & cruelty-free
- Customers Say: 'I can really see a difference in the shine and texture of my hair'
- No Castor Oil Works Better; Original Castor Oil from Home Health is a natural emollient oil that deeply penetrates the skin to moisturize and condition, leaving it softer and more supple; It's also great on cracked feet
- Great For Hair; Castor Oil conditions hair leaving it soft and silky; It's also perfect for split ends, works as a de-frizzer, and can alleviate dry scalp; Promotes healthy hair
- Great For DIY Personal Care; Use castor oil with wool flannel to create soothing castor oil packs for achy joints, sore muscles and more; Create a make up remover or brow serum
- Cruelty-Free; Home Health products are never tested on animals, so you'll feel beautiful inside and out; Additionally, Home Health is free of known irritants such as parabens, gluten and mineral oil
- Purely Better; Home Health is a line which includes award-winning personal care formulas specially developed with beneficial botanicals to make your skin soft, nourished and naturally beautiful
- Contains (1) 1 oz. bottle organic castor oil, (1) glass dropper, (5) wands, (5) brushes
- Easily apply Castor Oil to thin or thinning hair to encourage eyebrow and eyelash growth and nourish follicles
- Naturally rich in Vitamin E, 100% pure organic Castor Oil promotes health of brows and lashes
- Pure Body Naturals fosters sustainable partnerships with artisan distillers to provide tested, safe essential oils
- Vegan, organic and gluten-free; cruelty-free; never contains parabens, phthalates or unnatural scents, petrolatum or SL
- USDA Certified Organic CASTOR OIL: 100% Pure & Natural oil from Castor Plant: Ricinus Communis. Not Diluted, Non-GMO, No Additives, No Fragrance, Chemicals Free, Alcohol Free. All our products are Bottled in THE USA.
- ULTIMATE MOISTURIZER FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Natural source of fatty acids from Caster oil will nourish and moisturize your scalp and will provide natural support for your hair. Gorgeous and thick hair is that easy. Organic Castor oil Perfect for Hair Growth. Easy and convenient to use with a pump!
- BOOST YOUR BROWS AND LASHES: Applying a little organic castor oil daily can help nurture your eyelashes and eyebrows. Because of its moisturizing benefits, castor oil can help condition and thicken the hairs themselves.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are not fully satisfied with our Organic Castor oil, we will gladly replace it or issue you a full refund.
- WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY! At VELONA, we believe that high-quality natural products are the key to live a happy and joyful life. We source only the purest and highest quality ingredients, and we are confident in every item we make.
- SUPPORTS DIGESTIVE REGULARITY*: Castor oil is an oil derived from the beans of the castor plant.
- NATURAL LAXITIVE*/WITH FENNEL OIL: Castor oil has long been recognized as a powerful laxative, which may be used for the relief of occasional constipation.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Keto Friendly, Non-GMO, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Things to Consider Before Buying Castor Oil
Castor oil is a somewhat controversial product if you are not aware of its usefulness. Since it is not considered a traditional, but the alternative, medical remedy, many people do not believe in its effectiveness. To dispel all your doubts, therefore, here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions on the subject.
What Are the Advantages and Benefits of Castor Oil?
Read this section carefully, as there are many reasons why it is worth buying castor oil.
- Powerful Laxative: It falls into the category of stimulant laxatives, that is, those substances that increase the movement of the muscles that push the material through the intestine to expel it. This type of laxative acts quickly and is used to relieve temporal constipation, according to various studies.
- Natural Moisturizer: Rich in ricinoleic acid, i.e., a monounsaturated fatty acid. This type of fat acts as a humectant and moisturizes the skin. Not surprisingly, you will find castor oil as a component of many moisturizers and also lotions, make-up, and make-up removers. Also, this oil can be used as a natural alternative to lotions that contain harmful additives.
- Acne Reduction: This skin disease can cause the appearance of blackheads, pus-filled pimples, and large, painful blisters on both the face and body. Inflammation is a factor in the development and aggravation of acne. Therefore the application of castor oil on the skin can help reduce its symptoms.
- Fight Fungi: Candida is a type of fungus that causes dental problems such as excessive plaque build-up, gum, and root infections. Castor oil has antifungal properties and helps fight candida, preserving the health of the mouth. Also, it can help treat stomatitis caused by implants, a painful condition caused by the overgrowth of this fungus.
- Healthy Hair and Scalp: Many people use castor oil as a natural hair conditioner. Dry and damaged hair benefit greatly from the hydration provided by this oil, which lubricates and increases flexibility, reducing the possibility of hair breaking. It is of great help even if you suffer from dandruff.
- Care for Orzaiolo: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, by applying a drop of castor oil on the Orzaiolo two or three times a day, you will notice evident improvements.
- Effective Wrinkle Treatment: Castor oil is an excellent natural wrinkle remedy. Penetrates the skin and increases the production of collagen, which softens and moisturizes the skin, making it smooth and clean. Apply a small amount and leave it on overnight.
- Improves Colic in Newborns: Sometimes, colic occurs in the first months of life and can cause the baby to suffer a lot. The real cause has not yet been identified, although air may be the main culprit. You can try to spread some castor oil on the baby’s abdomen to fight colic.
- Integral Lubricant: If you have items in your home that need to be refurbished, such as door hinges, shears, or meat mincers, castor oil is an excellent solution. Due to its viscosity, it does not solidify. Therefore it is ideal for both high and low temperatures.
- Less Painful Menstruation: Improves menstrual flow, relieving inflammation, and pain associated with the cycle. This is due to the high levels of ricinoleic acid, which increases blood flow. Also, it is useful for reducing fibroids and cysts.
Can I Take Castor Oil?
If you use edible castor oil against constipation, do not exceed the specified dose, which is generally 15 ml for adults. Given the unpleasant taste, it is possible to mix the oil with orange juice and, since it acts quickly, take it as soon as you wake up, and you can go to the bathroom without too much trouble.
What Are the Contraindications for Castor Oil?
Although castor oil can help relieve constipation, it is not recommended for treating the problem in the long run or for chronic conditions. Likewise, although application to the skin is safe for most individuals, allergic reactions may occur.
It is important to clarify that castor oil, like all laxatives, should not be taken for more than a week without consulting your doctor. Also, do not exceed the recommended dose, as there may be side effects. Finally, do not give castor oil to children under the age of 10 without a doctor’s approval.
It is recommended to avoid taking castor oil in pregnancy to avoid complications and premature birth, but it can be used safely during breastfeeding.
Other cases where it is not recommended to use it are in conditions of gastrointestinal hypersensitivity, obstruction or perforation, or if symptoms of appendicitis, ulcerative colitis, and fissures occur.
What Are the Side Effects of Castor Oil?
Castor oil is effective against various conditions, but it can have side effects such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, and urine
discoloration, especially if taken in excessive doses. These are generally mild effects, but if they persist, it is appropriate to consult a doctor.
On the other hand, side reactions such as nausea, shortcomings, shortness of breath, chest pain, tightness in the throat, rash, blood in the stool, or general tiredness require immediate medical attention. So don’t hesitate to go to the emergency room if you experience any of these symptoms.
Does Castor Oil Help Eyelash Growth?
Before buying castor oil, read the label to make sure it is a pure product because otherwise, it could cause irritation or not give the desired effect. There are two types of castor oil used for personal care: the cold crushed one, which is light, and the darker Jamaica black.
Jamaica black castor oil has become very popular for beauty treatments, but both types contain the same nutrients and stimulants for follicles, thus helping the growth of the eyelashes.
Although no specific studies are linking the use of castor oil to the growth of the eyelashes, there is clear evidence that ricinoleic acid, a chemical compound that makes up 90% of this oil, helps reduce the loss of hair, even in case of baldness.
- To improve the condition of the eyelashes with castor oil:
- Make sure they are clean and clean.
- Put a small amount of castor oil on a cotton ball.
- Pass the wad over the top of the lash line, being careful not to get it in the eyes.
- Rinse with water or make-up remover the next morning.