For those who love travelling by motorbike, it is essential to have a quality jacket that is specially designed for routes on two wheels if you are in a hurry, you can directly view the two most valuable products on the market.
By comparing the prices of the various models on the market, the best brands in the sector stand out immediately.
Although there are very cheap products, we recommend not to focus only on savings when talking about a technical garment, intended to preserve safety in the event of an accident.
If it is the first time that you find yourself buying such a garment, our guide will help you find the jackets that offer both comfort and a good level of safety. Let’s see which features should be carefully evaluated. Here we will be listing the top 12 best biker jackets.
- Faux leather jacket featuring a removal knit hood and front panel with exposed zipper
- Pintucks details on shoulder, waist and sleeve
- Double snap collar / Metal exposed front zipper placket and pockets / Fully lined
- HAND WASH COLD / HANG TO DRY / DO NOT IRON / DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Please check the size chart below to ensure your order / Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. however, colors are approximations of actual colors
- Premium 1.2 - 1.3 mm cowhide leather.
- Vintage distressed style.
- Removable high quality Armor in elbows, shoulders and back.
- YKK Metal Zippers.
- Waist adjustments, multiple zippered pockets and ventilation zippers.
- Button closure
- Chest patch pockets with button flap closure
- Biker detailed design
- Weave type: Woven
- Fabric: high quality pu leather; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Vintage stand collar, front double layers closure with zipper
- Decorative rivets on shoulder, waist and cuff, removable side bottoms
- Long sleeve with zip slits, washed faux pu leather fabric, suitable for various occasions
- Made in China and Shipped from China, free shipping need 7-14 days arrived
- Promotional Grade Leather 1.2-1.3mm
- Zip Out Vest Poly Filled Liner
- Half Belt for Easy Adjustment
- Side Lace Detailing for Optimal Fit
- Classic Biker Throw Back Look
- FUNCTIONALITY: Welt chest zipper pocket and two lower zipper pockets at waist; Welt flap pocket with snap for viable storage and safe keeping
- STYLISH FEATURES: Asymmetrical center front zipper with snap-down lapels and epaulettes for added detailing; Inner plaid lining
- VERSATILITY: The faux cow leather makes this jacket a staple in every man’s closet; It is perfect to transition between seasons or to use as a layering piece
- Classic style, vintage ribbed stand collar, adjustable cuff, zipper closure
- 2 side zipper pockets, 1 chest decorative pocket and 1 internal pocket
- High quality faux pu leather, suitable for casual daily wear, or biker wear, party, motorcycling, working
- Casual windproof outwear, perfect stitching design with good tailoring, suitable for all season:spring/autumn/winter. A perfect gift for girlfriend, family or friends
- The size is US size, please check the size chart in Product Description to choose the right size, thanks
- 【WATER & WIND RESISTANT】Finished with eco-friendly faux leather, it keeps you protected anytime you’re out on the move and safe from the rain and snow. Ribbed cuffs and hem traps warmth inside while keeping out chilly wind and providing a secure fit.
- 【ADDED CONVENIENCE】Stand collar with a removable hoodallows you to play with different styles while the full zip front closure makes it easy to put on or take off.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE POCKETS】The jacket features side pockets for warming hands up, two decorated zippered pockets and one flap pocket on the chest for carrying wallet, name card, phone and such.
- 【SUFFICIENT VENTILATION】Our selection features quality lining made from 100% polyester which favor versatility and comfort at the same time and premium leather to allow for airflow.
- 【COOL STYLE】This men’s jacket is a perfectly cool and modern piece to rock, perfect for commuters or riders who stick to the roads. Team them with jeans for an eye-catching look.
- RELAXED FIT. Perfect for layering in the winter or during cool fall evenings, this relaxed fit hooded flannel doesn't restrict movement and leaves room for layering on colder days
- INSULATED WARMTH. Crafted with diamond black quilted polyester padding, and a hood lined with a soft jersey knit material, this flannel is guaranteed to provide extra warmth and comfort
- FUNCTIONAL STYLE. This 100% cotton brushed flannel with a 100% polyester lining, is made with style in mind. Wear it on the job or out to lunch, this essential closet staple can be worn for many occasions
- DURABLE FINISHINGS. Finished with heavy-duty plastic buttons, this flannel is built to last. Button cuff closure designed to keep the warmth in, and the cold air out
- UPDATE YOUR LOOK.Available in (4) color options, and various sizes to fit anyone and everyone
- Sizing Runs Small, We Recommend Sizing Up For Best Fit
- Hand Wash Cold; Do Not Bleach, Dry in Shade
- Great Quality Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket
- Cute Stud Details Add to the Classic Biker Look
- Stylish Leather Moto Jacket with Two Zippered Pockets; Please Reference the Product Description for More Details
- FUNCTIONALITY: Center front zipper closure paired with one chest zipper pocket and two lower pockets at the waist for viable storage.
- STYLISH FEATURES: Featuring a banded collar with snap and diamond quilted panels for added detailing; The sleeves have adjustable zipper cuffs for desired look and comfortability
- VERSATILITY: The faux leather makes this moto style jacket a staple in every woman’s closet; It is perfect to transition between seasons or to use as a layering piece
- High Quality Faux-Leather, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Vintage stand collar with belt
- Front zip-up closure and zip in chest pocket and cuff
- Waist length casual motorcycle jacket
- Made in China and shipped from China
Buying Guide to Select the Best Biker Jackets
The Four Seasons Jacket
Although the main motorcycle clothing brands offer garments destined for different temperatures, the four seasons jacket is undoubtedly at the top of the list of models preferred by cyclists.
As the name implies, it is a product that can be worn in almost any climate thanks to a structure with removable layers and the presence of air intakes that allow you to lower the internal temperature.
We say “almost” because a jacket that allows you to have maximum comfort both with sub-zero temperatures and with the peak sun in summer does not exist.
This means that you have to choose your own based on the intended use of the bike. For example, if you want to use it mainly for trips out of town during spring and summer, you should opt for a light and breathable jacket.
On the contrary, if you want to go to the office with the motorbike, you may need a padded model with excellent waterproof properties, so as not to fear the weather.
Protections and Security
When you find yourself comparing the price of the various models, remember that cost should not be the only parameter of choice.
After all, the main reason why you buy a motorcycle jacket is that it must provide protection in the event of a fall and if you let yourself be led astray by economic logic, you risk paying your own mistake in the worst way.
First of all, there must be protections on strategic points such as the shoulders and elbows, as well as a back protector that is usually bought separately. There are not many brands that offer protections approved according to European regulations, but being able to afford them, they are always preferred.
There are other details to consider: first of all the reflective inserts, which must be positioned in such a way as to make the motorcyclist always visible to other vehicles during the night; secondly, the cuffs must be adjustable, so as not to roll up and leave the arms uncovered in the event of a fall.
Materials and Aesthetics
Reading the reviews of motorcycle enthusiasts, it is clear that everyone has their tastes and opinions on what is the best material for a jacket.
Leather still seems to be the most popular choice, thanks to the fact that it does not tear and does not melt in the event of friction with the asphalt. However, it has the defect of being very heavy and very unpleasant with high temperatures.
On the other hand, the new generation of synthetic materials has made great strides in being able to combine a good level of protection and greater breathability. Please do not overlook the fact that they are also cheaper than natural leather, which always requires craftsmanship.
From an aesthetic point of view, subjectivity reigns supreme. Still, it can be said that jackets with two or more colours are preferred by those who do motocross or in any case a tourist use of the motorbike, while the total classic black is a safe choice in case of city routes.
If the price of this jacket could somehow slow down the purchase, however, it should be borne in mind that the garment can be used all year round, regardless of the outside temperatures. This allows significant savings in the purchase of a summer or winter jacket.
The possibility of using it in any season is due to the presence of an internal thermal lining that can be removed or inserted inside the jacket according to the needs of the moment, or rather the external temperature.
If it is freezing, this membrane allows the body to remain warm, while on days where the weather is high, remove it and open the air vents present, to have a light and breathable jacket.
The Dainese jacket is made of Gore-Tex, a material that ensures perfect waterproofing and at the same time allows excellent breathability, leaving the body always dry and not making it sweat on the hottest days.
A motorcycle jacket must be very safe to wear. It must offer all possible countermeasures to leave certain areas of the body safe, which are more exposed than others in the event of an accidental fall.
For this reason, the Dainese jacket offers EN 162.11 approved protections on the elbows and shoulders, which if desired, can be removed for washing.
On the back of the jacket, at the level of the lumbar area, there is a pocket where you can insert a back protector, always approved. The choice not to include it in the equipment is because in this way the motorcyclist can choose the one that best suits his needs, and based on his spending possibilities.
Comfortable to Wear
For its specific use, a self-respecting motorcycle jacket must also be very comfortable to wear, that is, it must not in any way oppress the rider’s freedom of movement.
For this reason, Dainese has foreseen the presence of an elasticized fabric that is well suited to the motorcyclist’s body. This critical feature is most evident when the jacket is worn without the inner lining.
The sleeves are equipped with button closures that allow you to tighten them right on the arm, avoiding that they flutter when you are driving. A drawstring on the bottom of the jacket will enable you to adjust the fit according to the clothing you are wearing and clearly according to your physique.