For those who love travelling by motorbike, it is essential to have a quality jacket that is specially designed for routes on two wheels if you are in a hurry, you can directly view the two most valuable products on the market.
By comparing the prices of the various models on the market, the best brands in the sector stand out immediately.
Although there are very cheap products, we recommend not to focus only on savings when talking about a technical garment, intended to preserve safety in the event of an accident.
If it is the first time that you find yourself buying such a garment, our guide will help you find the jackets that offer both comfort and a good level of safety. Let’s see which features should be carefully evaluated. Here we will be listing the top 12 best biker jackets.
- Leather Biker Jacket
- Sizing Runs Small, We Recommend Sizing Up For Best Fit
- Hand Wash Cold; Do Not Bleach, Dry in Shade
- Great Quality Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket
- Cute Stud Details Add to the Classic Biker Look
- Stylish Leather Moto Jacket with Two Zippered Pockets; Please Reference the Product Description for More Details
- 1.2 MM Premium Milled Cowhide Leather
- Ride like the wind or hitch a lift on his bike and be protected while looking good! This is a Biker Girls’ Leather Jacket.
- Crossover Front closes up to neck when cold and collar and lapels snap down to catch the breeze or look cool.
- Silver Hardware, 2 Outside Zip Pockets plus Coin Pocket, 1 Inside Pocket, and one Snap Closure pocket for additional storage
- alf Belt, Zip Sleeves and Zip out Liner.
- Fabric: high quality pu leather; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Vintage stand collar, front double layers closure with zipper
- Decorative rivets on shoulder, waist and cuff, removable side bottoms
- Long sleeve with zip slits, washed faux pu leather fabric, suit for various occasions
- Made in China and Shipped from China, free shipping need 7-14 days arrived
- ✅ 100% GENUINE LEATHER motorcycle jacket for women with a LIFETIME WARRANTY, HWK ladies biker jacket offers complete road protection with 1.0mm - 1.1mm thick premium brando leather jacket.
- ✅ FIXED THERMAL LINING made of KOREAN BREATHABLE FABRIC womens leather jacket is optimal for all kinds of weather riding conditions. Front cross-over panels can be zipped up to neck when cold and lapels can be snapped down during summer or spring.
- ✅ 100% ORIGINAL YKK ZIPPERS & RUST-FREE BUTTONS will let this black leather jacket for women serve for you a lifetime. #HWK to be a part of our growing community of moto enthusiasts 🙂
- ✅ USA LADIES SIZING WITH EXTRA STRETCH BACK PANELS Measure your Chest/Bust Body Measurement for Size Guide (inches): Small 33''-34'', Medium 35''-36'', Large 37''-39'', X-Large 40''-42'', 2X-Large 42''-44'', 3X-Large 45''-48'' , 4X-Large 49’’-53'' . If you're between sizes then please choose the upper size for easy fitting.
- ✅MAXIMUM QUALITY at a MINIMUM PRICE: This a bargain, we bet that you will not find a ladies classic motorcycle leather jacket at this price in the protective gear market. Buy it now, before the stock runs out 😉
- Oversized shape with a long fit
- Large fenty branding on the back
- ✅ 100% COWHIDE LEATHER: This Viking Cycle Jacket is made of 100% Genuine Cowhide Leather to provide the best quality of leather to our riding community. Designed with exquisite workmanship and easy care leather, this heavy duty jacket is wrinkle free and will never sag.
- ✅ CLASSIC VINTAGE DESIGN: This motorbike leather jacket has a timeless retro design that will never go out of style and will compliment any outfit.
- ✅ MULTI-POCKET: No need to worry about leaving anything behind with Angel Fire’s multiple pockets, which have enough space to carry your keys, wallet, cards, cash, sunglasses, phone, and other items without making you uncomfortable while riding.
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & COMFORTABLE: This is one of Viking Cycle's safest and most comfortable motorcycle jackets. It comes with a belted waist and adjustable cuffs that you can modify according to your size. It includes heavy duty zippers and a quilted polyester liner that is soft to the touch
- ✅ AFFORDABLE QUALITY: We manufacture our jackets with the highest quality materials at an affordable price. Try our Angel Fire leather jacket without worry because you will surely notice the quality of workmanship and ride in style.
- Woven jacket
- Spring Weave
- Wing lapels
- Long sleeve
- Zip closure
- 100% high grade synthetic leather
- Hand wash cold / Hang to dry / Do not iron / Do not dry clean
- Slant zipper design and two side pockets with zippers
- Water-repellent and windproof The PU classic stand collar jacket is made from high qualiry hand-picked polyurethane leather,which keeps you dry in light rain,and prevent cold wind run into your coat in chilly weather.
- Moto biker jacket:Slim,Short style,suitable for daily work,casual wear,Suit for Spring,Fall,Winter
- Genuine lambskin leather
- Two zipped chest and front pockets and two inside pockets
- Stand collar with throat tab
- Snap buttons at hem for structured fit
- 100% polyester lining
Buying Guide to Select the Best Biker Jackets
The Four Seasons Jacket
Although the main motorcycle clothing brands offer garments destined for different temperatures, the four seasons jacket is undoubtedly at the top of the list of models preferred by cyclists.
As the name implies, it is a product that can be worn in almost any climate thanks to a structure with removable layers and the presence of air intakes that allow you to lower the internal temperature.
We say “almost” because a jacket that allows you to have maximum comfort both with sub-zero temperatures and with the peak sun in summer does not exist.
This means that you have to choose your own based on the intended use of the bike. For example, if you want to use it mainly for trips out of town during spring and summer, you should opt for a light and breathable jacket.
On the contrary, if you want to go to the office with the motorbike, you may need a padded model with excellent waterproof properties, so as not to fear the weather.
Protections and Security
When you find yourself comparing the price of the various models, remember that cost should not be the only parameter of choice.
After all, the main reason why you buy a motorcycle jacket is that it must provide protection in the event of a fall and if you let yourself be led astray by economic logic, you risk paying your own mistake in the worst way.
First of all, there must be protections on strategic points such as the shoulders and elbows, as well as a back protector that is usually bought separately. There are not many brands that offer protections approved according to European regulations, but being able to afford them, they are always preferred.
There are other details to consider: first of all the reflective inserts, which must be positioned in such a way as to make the motorcyclist always visible to other vehicles during the night; secondly, the cuffs must be adjustable, so as not to roll up and leave the arms uncovered in the event of a fall.
Materials and Aesthetics
Reading the reviews of motorcycle enthusiasts, it is clear that everyone has their tastes and opinions on what is the best material for a jacket.
Leather still seems to be the most popular choice, thanks to the fact that it does not tear and does not melt in the event of friction with the asphalt. However, it has the defect of being very heavy and very unpleasant with high temperatures.
On the other hand, the new generation of synthetic materials has made great strides in being able to combine a good level of protection and greater breathability. Please do not overlook the fact that they are also cheaper than natural leather, which always requires craftsmanship.
From an aesthetic point of view, subjectivity reigns supreme. Still, it can be said that jackets with two or more colours are preferred by those who do motocross or in any case a tourist use of the motorbike, while the total classic black is a safe choice in case of city routes.
If the price of this jacket could somehow slow down the purchase, however, it should be borne in mind that the garment can be used all year round, regardless of the outside temperatures. This allows significant savings in the purchase of a summer or winter jacket.
The possibility of using it in any season is due to the presence of an internal thermal lining that can be removed or inserted inside the jacket according to the needs of the moment, or rather the external temperature.
If it is freezing, this membrane allows the body to remain warm, while on days where the weather is high, remove it and open the air vents present, to have a light and breathable jacket.
The Dainese jacket is made of Gore-Tex, a material that ensures perfect waterproofing and at the same time allows excellent breathability, leaving the body always dry and not making it sweat on the hottest days.
A motorcycle jacket must be very safe to wear. It must offer all possible countermeasures to leave certain areas of the body safe, which are more exposed than others in the event of an accidental fall.
For this reason, the Dainese jacket offers EN 162.11 approved protections on the elbows and shoulders, which if desired, can be removed for washing.
On the back of the jacket, at the level of the lumbar area, there is a pocket where you can insert a back protector, always approved. The choice not to include it in the equipment is because in this way the motorcyclist can choose the one that best suits his needs, and based on his spending possibilities.
Comfortable to Wear
For its specific use, a self-respecting motorcycle jacket must also be very comfortable to wear, that is, it must not in any way oppress the rider’s freedom of movement.
For this reason, Dainese has foreseen the presence of an elasticized fabric that is well suited to the motorcyclist’s body. This critical feature is most evident when the jacket is worn without the inner lining.
The sleeves are equipped with button closures that allow you to tighten them right on the arm, avoiding that they flutter when you are driving. A drawstring on the bottom of the jacket will enable you to adjust the fit according to the clothing you are wearing and clearly according to your physique.