Conditioner is a beauty product necessary to maintain the softness and shine of the hair. The use of just shampoo is not enough to obtain flawless hair, as it only serves the cleansing function.
It is necessary to use a conditioner because it provides nutrients that moisturize and protect the hair, as well as reducing the inflammation of the cuticles generated by the use of the shampoo itself.
Here we had listed out the best conditioners for you that are present below.
- It is formulated with olaplex bond building chemistry
- It restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability
- It is recommended for all hair types
- You will receive (2) 24 fl oz Conditioners.
- ARGAN AND AVOCADO OILS & PRO-V NUTRIENTS works to fight himidity for anti frizz
- CONDITIONS HAIR WITH MICRO-MOISTURIZERS that wrap every strand for long-lasting softness and manageability. Safe on color and chemically treated hair
- POWERFUL PRO-V FORMULA hydrates and nourishes for visibly sleek and touchably soft hair
- COMPLETE THE REGIMEN with Pantene's Smooth and Sleek Shampoo with Argan Oil
- Produced with the highest grade materials
- Satisfaction Ensured
- Excellent quality, great gift idea
- Combination of fast acting conditioners
- Smoothes the surface for easy wet
- BIOLAGE SMOOTHPROOF conditioner | Provides humidity control & anti-frizz smoothness | paraben-free | For frizzy hair | 33.8 fl. Oz
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner fortifies hair as it grows to bring back life to every inch so that hair is stronger, healthier and shinier
- Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner is infused with a formula with Apple Extract and Ceramide
- Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner has a paraben free, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients or byproducts that is gentle for everyday use
- After using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong shampoo, apply Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner to hair from root to tip and then rinse hair
- Formulas with Active Fruit Protein an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 and B6, fruit and plant derived extracts and strengthening conditioners, are designed for healthier, stronger hair
- Instantly renews moisture for healthy looking hair
- Formulated with aloe leaf juice
- Help envelop and smooth dry, think coarse hair
- You will receive (1) 25.4 ounces Shampoo and (1) 24 ounce conditioner
- SHAMPOO LOCKS IN HYDRATION from root to tip as part of the Daily Moisture Renewal system
- MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER leaves hair silky soft, manageable, and strong against damage
- PARABEN FREE FORMULA safe for color and chemically treated hair
- CONDITIONS WITHOUT WEIGH DOWN great for all hair types
- Formulated for colored hair
- Maintain color depth
- Paraben free low ph
- Strength, Shine, Softness: a unique, precious blend with argan oil of Morocco helps to penetrate the hair shaft; discover newly restored Strength, Shine, Softness, and seductive, silky perfection; helps protect your hair from harmful styling and UV damage
- Smooth, Sexy Tresses: this exotic, precious blend with argan oil of Morocco that penetrates, moisturizes, renews, and creates softness and strength all while protecting your hair from harmful styling heat and UV damage as it gives you Smooth, Sexy Tresses
- How To Use: apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly; after shampooing, follow with a hydrating conditioner to keep your locks looking healthy, shiny, and smooth; beauty, pure and simple
- Beauty, Pure and Simple: induge your hair the way nature intended with OGX's commitment to sustainable ingredients; we'll never ask what you want to fix about your hair, we just want to know what you love about it, so that we can make you love it even more
- Rock What You Got: the hair you have makes you, you; be proud of those unique locks; here at OGX, unattainable looks don't inspire us but originality does, that's why we love being different; we approach beauty in our own way, and we hope that you will too
What to Look for Before Buying Conditioners?
To prevent or reverse hair damage, it’s always good to keep your hair hydrated from root to tip, so focus on a conditioner that contains ingredients that guarantee intense hydration and nutrition.
Depending on the ingredients, this moisturizing effect can be obtained from the first application, or it can be evident during the use of the product. Therefore the choice will depend on the speed with which you want to see the results. Hair that most need intense hydration is frizzy, curly, wavy and chemically treated.
Do You Need Volume?
If you have very straight hair that doesn’t come to life, it’s a good idea to focus on finding a conditioner that gives your hair the body and volume it needs. Don’t even think about buying a conditioner to keep your hair straight; otherwise, your hair will appear to be attached to the head.
Read the bottle of the product and identify that somewhere it is said that it does not weigh down the hair, look for the ingredients that tone the lock of hair, such as coconut oil or aloe vera, to obtain a nice volume and movement.
It Protects Hair Treated with Color
If you have chemically treated, bleached or dyed hair, I advise you to take the time to choose a good conditioner, because it will depend on it that is not abused and breaks immediately.
On the market there are many conditioners specially designed to repair the damage left by chemicals in the hair, to cure the colour of the dyes and nourish the hair for a healthy and manageable appearance.
These products can be identified because they are the ones that do not contain sulphates, they seal the cuticles, they penetrate the filament, and there are some specialized ones that carry a deposit of colour.
Most women face unwanted frizz, And we didn’t go out into the street when we already have those horrible strands of spiky hair. That’s why when we look for a balm, we have to attack the problem. Ingredients such as argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera are indicated. Note also that in the bottle it says somewhere “Anti-frizz”.
For Oily or Dry Hair
For dry hair look for conditioners with low moisturizing properties, while for oily hair look for products that control excess oil.
Types of Balms
There are different types of conditioners, and each of them has its own differentiating characteristics that make it more suitable for a particular kind of hair.
- Deep Balms
This type of conditioner is thick and has a high content of agents that help the hair look healthier. It only applies once or twice a week.
2. Moisturizing Conditioner
Among the functions of the conditioner, it is moisturizing, but there are conditioners specifically designed to emphasize this function.
3. Regular Conditioner
They are the most common on the market and are used daily after shampooing. Some are lighter and others thicker, depending on the brand.
4. Reconstructive Balms
They contain proteins and are intended to strengthen the hair.
5. acidifying Conditioners
Using acidifiers, shiny and elastic hair is obtained.
Which Conditioner to Use for Each Hair Type?
On Normal Hair
It is recommended to use any type of regular conditioner and to apply it only on the tips to be protected. If your hair is neither thick nor fine, nor dry or oily and not a sponge or flattened, it is definitely hair that we can classify as usual.
In Fine Hair
We suggest the use of light balm and strengthen as it is usually a very fragile and easy to tangle hair type. Acid conditioners can be used both as reconstructive conditioners.
In Thick Hair
The use of moisturizing balms is recommended. Thick hair is abundant, and although it does not tend to tangle, it is usually dry hair.
In Colored Hair
Requires the use of deep conditioners to restore life lost due to the use of strong chemicals that damage the hair.
In Curly Hair
Moisturizing conditioners are recommended to soften it as it is prone to dryness.
Steps for The Correct Application of A Conditioner
In order for hair to acquire all the benefits that conditioners offer, it is essential to know how to use it properly.
The shampoo is needed to clean hair well. Wet and apply the shampoo on the scalp by rubbing gently. Once this phase is completed, rinse thoroughly with water until no trace of the shampoo remains.
Continue to dry the excess water with a towel until it is only damp, then apply the conditioner on all hair, leaving it on for 5 minutes. The conditioner should not be applied to the scalp because it can cause the appearance of fat and dandruff.
Finally, rinse the conditioner with water. It is essential to remove all the conditioner because if not done, the hair will be heavy and dull.