Conditioner is a beauty product necessary to maintain the softness and shine of the hair. The use of just shampoo is not enough to obtain flawless hair, as it only serves the cleansing function.
It is necessary to use a conditioner because it provides nutrients that moisturize and protect the hair, as well as reducing the inflammation of the cuticles generated by the use of the shampoo itself.
Here we had listed out the best conditioners for you that are present below.
- It is formulated with olaplex bond building chemistry
- It restores internal strength and moisture levels to add incredible shine and manageability
- It is recommended for all hair types
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner fortifies hair as it grows to bring back life to every inch so that hair is stronger,...
- Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner is infused with a formula with Apple Extract and Ceramide
- Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner has a paraben free, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients or byproducts that is...
- After using Garnier Fructis Grow Strong shampoo, apply Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditioner to hair from root to tip and then...
- Formulas with Active Fruit Protein an exclusive combination of citrus protein, Vitamins B3 and B6, fruit and plant derived...
- EXPERT REPAIRING FORMULA: L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner for silky, healthy, stronger, supple, and easy...
- CARING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with caring ingredients, featuring up to 9percent Repair Concentrate with Protein for silky,...
- INDULGENT EXPERIENCE: Neither too rich nor too light, Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Repairing Conditioner create a perfect...
- IRRESISTIBLE FRAGRANCE: L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5’s offers a sophisticated floral, creamy blend with juicy green notes
- COMPLETE REPAIRING SYSTEM: Maximize results by using with the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo and Total...
- Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look
- Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with unique properties that condition and strengthens, preventing hair...
- REVIVE DRY, DAMAGED HAIR: TRESemmé Moisture Rich Conditioner hair care for Dry Hair delivers optimized hydration that targets...
- RESTORE VIBRANCY: This lightweight moisturizing conditioner is formulated with vitamin E and biotin to help soften hair without...
- ADVANCED MOISTURIZING SYSTEM: Our moisturizing conditioner delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness where your hair needs...
- CONDITIONER THAT DELIVERS: TRESemmé helps revive dry hair and restores vibrancy with gentle moisturizers for touchably soft hair...
- MORE THAN HAIR PRODUCTS: TRESemmé is committed to advancing the next generation of female leaders by creating an intentional...
- HYDRATE, REPAIR, RENEW: The 25.4-fluid ounce bottle of OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Hair Conditioner gives damaged, dry and...
- SOFT, SMOOTH and SILKY: This hydrating conditioner helps renew and soften hair by penetrating strands to lock in moisture. The...
- HAIR CARE INSPIRED BY NATURE: This powerful, precious blend with cold-pressed Moroccan argan oil helps moisturize and revive...
- HAIR CARE INSPIRED BY NATURE: Nourishing anti-frizz oil contains coconut oil to help add luster, shine and softness, as well as...
- BEAUTY PURE and SIMPLE: For a full nourishing routine that'll leave your hair lush, soft and divinely shiny, pair this hydrating...
- Smoothest hair, reduces static
- Prevents dryness and gets weary strands back in shape
- Apply a small amount to wet hair, lather and rinse completely
- Soften, hydrate and transport hair to the tropics with this nourishing coconut milk conditioner A tantalizing blend with coconut...
- TRANSPORT HAIR TO THE TROPICS: This 25.4-fluid ounce bottle of OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner helps strengthen and...
- NOURISH, STRENGTHEN and LOCK IN MOISTURE: Suitable for all hair types and textures, this creamy nourishing conditioner leaves hair...
- HAIR CARE INSPIRED BY NATURE: The deeply nourishing blend contains coconut oil, which helps add lustrous shine and softness to...
- IRRESISTiBLY DELICIOUS SCENT: The creamy coconut, white peach and shea butter scent leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell...
- Moisturizing conditioner: gives you moisturizing conditioning for total hydration
- Deep moisture for hair: deep moisture system leaves hair nourished and soft while being color safe & pH balanced
- Mindfully created: Paraben free, mineral Oil free, Dermatologist tested and certified Cruelty free by PETA
- Revel in lush aromas: scented with creamy notes of coconut essences
- Pairs with: Herbal Essences Hello hydration shampoo & Body Wash
- Conditioner for fine, thin hair
- 24HR lasting volume
- In 1 use thicker, fuller feeling hair
- Thickens instantly
- L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert is now L'Oreal Paris Elvive - new look, same amazing formula
What to Look for Before Buying Conditioners?
To prevent or reverse hair damage, it’s always good to keep your hair hydrated from root to tip, so focus on a conditioner that contains ingredients that guarantee intense hydration and nutrition.
Depending on the ingredients, this moisturizing effect can be obtained from the first application, or it can be evident during the use of the product. Therefore the choice will depend on the speed with which you want to see the results. Hair that most need intense hydration is frizzy, curly, wavy and chemically treated.
Do You Need Volume?
If you have very straight hair that doesn’t come to life, it’s a good idea to focus on finding a conditioner that gives your hair the body and volume it needs. Don’t even think about buying a conditioner to keep your hair straight; otherwise, your hair will appear to be attached to the head.
Read the bottle of the product and identify that somewhere it is said that it does not weigh down the hair, look for the ingredients that tone the lock of hair, such as coconut oil or aloe vera, to obtain a nice volume and movement.
It Protects Hair Treated with Color
If you have chemically treated, bleached or dyed hair, I advise you to take the time to choose a good conditioner, because it will depend on it that is not abused and breaks immediately.
On the market there are many conditioners specially designed to repair the damage left by chemicals in the hair, to cure the colour of the dyes and nourish the hair for a healthy and manageable appearance.
These products can be identified because they are the ones that do not contain sulphates, they seal the cuticles, they penetrate the filament, and there are some specialized ones that carry a deposit of colour.
Most women face unwanted frizz, And we didn’t go out into the street when we already have those horrible strands of spiky hair. That’s why when we look for a balm, we have to attack the problem. Ingredients such as argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera are indicated. Note also that in the bottle it says somewhere “Anti-frizz”.
For Oily or Dry Hair
For dry hair look for conditioners with low moisturizing properties, while for oily hair look for products that control excess oil.
Types of Balms
There are different types of conditioners, and each of them has its own differentiating characteristics that make it more suitable for a particular kind of hair.
- Deep Balms
This type of conditioner is thick and has a high content of agents that help the hair look healthier. It only applies once or twice a week.
2. Moisturizing Conditioner
Among the functions of the conditioner, it is moisturizing, but there are conditioners specifically designed to emphasize this function.
3. Regular Conditioner
They are the most common on the market and are used daily after shampooing. Some are lighter and others thicker, depending on the brand.
4. Reconstructive Balms
They contain proteins and are intended to strengthen the hair.
5. acidifying Conditioners
Using acidifiers, shiny and elastic hair is obtained.
Which Conditioner to Use for Each Hair Type?
On Normal Hair
It is recommended to use any type of regular conditioner and to apply it only on the tips to be protected. If your hair is neither thick nor fine, nor dry or oily and not a sponge or flattened, it is definitely hair that we can classify as usual.
In Fine Hair
We suggest the use of light balm and strengthen as it is usually a very fragile and easy to tangle hair type. Acid conditioners can be used both as reconstructive conditioners.
In Thick Hair
The use of moisturizing balms is recommended. Thick hair is abundant, and although it does not tend to tangle, it is usually dry hair.
In Colored Hair
Requires the use of deep conditioners to restore life lost due to the use of strong chemicals that damage the hair.
In Curly Hair
Moisturizing conditioners are recommended to soften it as it is prone to dryness.
Steps for The Correct Application of A Conditioner
In order for hair to acquire all the benefits that conditioners offer, it is essential to know how to use it properly.
The shampoo is needed to clean hair well. Wet and apply the shampoo on the scalp by rubbing gently. Once this phase is completed, rinse thoroughly with water until no trace of the shampoo remains.
Continue to dry the excess water with a towel until it is only damp, then apply the conditioner on all hair, leaving it on for 5 minutes. The conditioner should not be applied to the scalp because it can cause the appearance of fat and dandruff.
Finally, rinse the conditioner with water. It is essential to remove all the conditioner because if not done, the hair will be heavy and dull.