If you like DIY and need a new tool for your projects, you’ve come to the right place. Below we offer you a complete comparative guide to choose among the Electric Impact Wrench on the market.
Electric Impact Wrench are essential elements for any DIY lover. These inexpensive and functional tools will make your life easier. They are ideal for undertaking any project and job, both professional and at home. Thanks to innovation, modern screwdrivers also have extra functions such as drilling.
Here are the best Electric Impact Wrenches listed below.
- 7.5 amp motor for heavy duty applications
- 450 feet pounds of torque
- 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM for speed
- 1/2 inches hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Forward/ reverse rocker switch
- High power 8.5 amp motor delivers 1050 ft lbs. bolt breakaway torque to power off the most stubborn fasteners, rated 2600 RPM speed & 2700 IPM impact rate;
- 1/2 in. anvil with heavy duty hog ring for secure socket retention (Note: Tool only, sockets not included, please choose high quality sockets for your heavy duty wrench; Switch stepless style speed adjustable, Without accurate torque control);
- All-metal gear construction for longer life and durability, and a high impact housing give this electric impact wrench the strength to stand up to heavy shop abuse;
- Easy one-handed forward/reverse switch, and rubberized grip for added comfort and reduced fatigue;
- Rugged rubber nose with lightweight high impact housing, 9.9ft. long length power cord for most applications;
- HIGH SPEEDS: This impact wrench is powerful, 7.5 amp motor delivers 2,100 RPM & 2, 500 impacts per minute for speeds
- HIGH TORQUE: The electric impact wrench put out MAX.230 ft.lbs of torque for removing rusted-on or over-tightened lug nuts and bolts
- ROCKER SWITCH: The 1/2 inch electric impact wrench offers forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation. The Square drive with friction ring for secure socket retention
- PACKING INCLUDED: Our corded impact wrench comes with 4 sockets - 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8" and a carry case for easy storage and transportation
- WARRANTY PERIOD: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Powerful 7.5A motor delivers up to 2700 impacts per minute
- Switch the rotational direction from clockwise to counterclockwise with the included rocker switch
- Heavy duty nose spins at a rate of 2100 RPM, creating 230 ft. lbs of torque
- Features a hog nose anvil for easy yet reliable socket changes
- 8a draw
- No-load speed: 5, 000RPM max
- Max torque: 271ft-lbs
- Power cord length: 11.4ft
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- POWERFUL – Equipped with a high spec powerful motor, this impact wrench provides maximum productivity by removing rusted-on or over tightened nuts and bolt. The max tightening torque is 3,983 in-lbs and max lossening torque is 4,465 in-lbs.
- VARIABLE SPEED & BRIGHT LED LIGHT: With variable speed trigger, you can very easily control the speed of your wrench from 0-2000 RPM. Bright LED light will enhance visibility in the dark working areas.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Not only suitable for removing tires from cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, and trailers, but also can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- 3.0 AH BATTERY & FAST CHARGER: With a fast charger, this rechargeable 20V 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery can be fully charged within only 1-2 hours.
- WHAT YOU WOULD GET: A cordless impact wrench, 4Pcs driver impact sockets, tool bag, 20V Max Lithium-ion battery, fast charger, user manual.
- 7.5 amp 1/2-in corded impact wrench with hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Max 450 ft-lbs torque and 2, 700 imps for removing larger fasteners quickly
- Max 2, 200 RPMs with variable speed trigger for added control
- Compatible with the versa-track wall organization system, Hook and Accessories sold separately
- 3 Year Limited Warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details
- USE WITH EASE: Remove and reinstall lug nuts, sockets, nuts & bolts with powerful VonHaus 8.5 Amp Impact Wrench
- HIGH TORQUE: 290FT/LBS max. torque is delivered through Planetary Gear System – making the unit compact and lightweight with a strong output - no need for an air compressor
- HOG RING ANVIL: 1/2” strong Hog Ring Anvil for reliable socket retention with rocker switch for ultimate control
- TOTAL CONTROL: Dual-bearing armature system reduces vibration for improved balance
- SOCKETS INCLUDED: Comes with 4 sockets – 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8" and a hard-wearing carry case for easy storage and transportation
- ◆ Excellent Cordless Impact: Equipped with 20V 4.0Ah lithium-ion battery, GOXAWEE battery impact provides steady and robust power endurable run time for your task. Fully charged in just 2.5 hours with the GOXAWEE quick charger. Powerful torque easily loosens any nut, bolt or screw of bicycle, motorcycle, mechanical engineering project.
- ◆ Multi-Usage Power Tool: 1/2" Impact Wrench - for bolts and nuts; Cordless Screwdriver - collet accepts 1/4" driver bit for screwing; Cordless Drill - drilling with a 1/4" hex drill bit; Impact Driver - good for home renovation, construction projects, industrial equipment or spare parts maintenance, and motorcycle repair.
- ◆ NO Injury to You Device: You can very easily get a feel for how much torque you are applying when pulling the trigger. Electric impact driver equipped with 2-speed adjustment at 0-1900 / 0-2400 rpm (0-1500 / 0-2200IPM), Max impact rate 2200 IPM creates heavy impacts for easy attachment and loosening of bolts & drilling. The brake-stop function is beneficial when you were eliminating bolts and nuts.
- ◆ Perfect Performance & Durability: Settled with the Brushless Motors have significantly higher efficiency and performance, and lower susceptibility to mechanical wear. Brushless Impact offers advantages including run more relaxed and deliver more power; no wear down and spark, less maintenance; lighter weight and more compact size. It's the ideal tool for home, DIY and renovation projects.
- ◆ Ergonomic Design & Personality: 1/2 inch & 1/4 inch Quick Chuck combines the features of electric screwdriver and impact wrench; Compact size fits into tight spots; Pistol handle set for a more comfortable and balanced grip; LED Lights for providing increased visibility in dark or confined spaces to work; Come with 11 Accessories and a Sturdy Tool Bag.
- MORE POWERFUL,MORE STURDY,MORE PORTABLE: High power 2.4 amp motor delivers 500N.M/ 350ft lbs. bolt breakaway torque to power off the most stubborn fasteners, rated 4800 RPM speed; Built with durable aluminum casing, more refinement and sturdy.
- EFFICIENT: This 120 volt impact wrench with powerful torque, High-impact rotate, can loosen/ tighten each Lug Nut in 3-5 seconds.offers forward/reverse rocker switch for quick and easy operation.
- NEW POWER SYSTEM: The motor reaches the set speed, the lever will instantly hit the output shaft to generate impact force. Spins freely (internally) then engages drive shaft. It offers advantages including: Higher torque to weight ratio. Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency). lighter weight and more compact size.
- FEATURES INCLUDE: 7ft. long length power cord for most applications , 2 double socket wrenches:1/16- 3/4",13/16-7/8"(17/19mm,21/23mm).
- CONVENIENT: The design of the corded impact wrench is succinct with compact and organized storage box, convenient to carry and keep.
- XR Li Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33 percent more capacity over standard packs
- Variable speed trigger with electric brake provides user improved control
- Anvil Type: Detent Pin. Impacts per minute is 0 2300
- 400 feet pounds of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy duty fastening applications
- Compact and Powerful: With powerful motor, this 20V impact wrench delivers 320ft pounds of max torque and max 3200rpm speed, allows you to tighten or loosen various nuts and bolts easily. Max no load speed is 2100 rpm for driving large fasteners quickly.
- Infinitely variable speeds: Infinitely variable speeds control is possible with the On/Off switch. The further you push the switch, the higher the speed of the impact wrench. Once release the switch, the tool stop immediately, provides more security.
- Fast Charger&Power Indicator: Rechargeable 20V 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery pack allow the tool work longer. Power Indicator remind charger in time. Fully charged in only 1 hours with the matched WORKPRO fast charger.
- Wide Application: Impact wrench with 1/2'' chuck can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly. The 3 LED lamps illuminate the work area, allow to use in darkness.
- What you get: 1* Cordless Impact Wrench, 1* 20V 2.0Ah Battery pack, 1* Fast Charger, 1* Belt Clip, 1* User Manual.
- 【Portable & Practical】Comes with a hard-wearing carry tool case for easy storage and transportation.
- 【Comfy & Easy】Ergonomic design and soft grip handle for added comfort and reduced fatigue, Forward/ Reverse rocker switch for easy use.
- 【Stable & Humanized】1/2” strong Hog Ring Anvil for reliable socket retention; gear box with soft grip allows heavy-duty fastening and durable applications.
- 【Durable & Convenient】12ft long length power cord make your work more convenient and easy; high strength aluminium gear box provides longer life for the tool.
- 【Powerful & Efficient】High power 8.5 amp motor delivers 480 N.m bolt breakaway torque to power off the most stubborn fasteners, rated 2600 RPM speed & 3000 BPM impact rate.
What You Need to Know About Electric Impact Wrenches?
There are many types of electric screwdrivers, so you need to know all their features before choosing a model. It is essential to understand the tools before deciding to buy one. Below, we show you a list of frequently asked questions from users who can help you make a good purchase.
What Is an Electric Screwdriver?
A screwdriver is a tool used to tighten and loosen screws and other elements. It is very comfortable because it requires little force to use it. It is generally a small and easy-to-use tool. The first screwdrivers appeared in Europe during the Middle Ages, and their original name was “tournevis.”
The electric screwdriver is equipped with a motor, which is usually located inside the handle. The tip of the screwdriver is generally interchangeable.
Often these tools include other types of accessories such as replacement batteries, nut tips, or extenders. The screwdrivers are more comfortable and prevent injury to the wrist.
How Does an Electric Screwdriver Work?
The motor, which is usually in the handle, moves by rotating the bearings, which transfer the force to the tip. Depending on the engine and its resistance, each model has a different “tightening torque.” The tightening torque is the force exerted on the screw. Professional electric screwdrivers have very high “tightening torques.”
What Type of Screwdriver Bits Are There?
There are many types of screws. Depending on the type of screw groove, you will need a different tip. The most used tips are flat and star. But depending on the screw you have to work with, and you will have to use a different suggestion. Below we show you a table with the most common tips.
Tip types and most common screw grooves
- By groove
- Punta Phillips (Ph)
- Pozidriv (Pcs)
- Allen key
- Of glass
What Is the Difference Between an Electric Screwdriver and A Drill?
Some models with larger batteries and motors are practically similar to electric drills. With batteries that exceed 18 V, they are also used for drilling and drilling.
These electric screwdriver models are equipped with powerful motors and robust batteries. Although they are called screwdrivers, they do not differ from drills.
Electric screwdrivers are more compact models. They are shaped like a gun and have moving parts. They are smaller, and their batteries last less. The engines also have less torque, so they don’t work for drilling.
They are more comfortable than drills because they weigh less and allow you to work in uncomfortable or painful to access places.
What Safety Measures Must Be Followed to Avoid Accidents when Using an Electric Screwdriver?
Electric screwdrivers are tools and can cause accidents. You have to be careful when using them to avoid injury. Incorrect use of the electric screwdriver can cause damage since all the tips are made of steel.
In this section, we show you the safety measures you need to take before using an electric screwdriver.
- Do not use the screwdriver to pry.
- Tips should always be in good condition. If a bit is damaged, do not use it, buy a spare and get rid of it.
- The tip should be adjusted on the head. If it doesn’t fit precisely into the slots, you could break the screw.
- If you work on machinery or in places with currents, it is better than the screwdriver has a rubber handle and is insulated.
- Whenever you use an electric screwdriver, you should use the natural protective elements, such as safety glasses. In this case, you should also wear gloves.
- Do not use the screwdriver as if it were a hammer. If the tool has cracks in the handle or head, do not use it.
- If the tool starts to overheat, sparks appear, or smoke comes out, let it rest. If the problem persists, do not use it as it may cause a fire.
To choose the best electric screwdriver, it is essential to follow some criteria that facilitate its purchase. In this section, we show you which aspects to consider before deciding.
Below, you can count on a “mini-guide” to choose the quality and the price. The elements you should pay attention to and which we will develop later are the following:
- Tightening torque
Screwdrivers are not as powerful as drills. Even if there are models with 18 V motors. A screwdriver is not designed for drilling. The most common has about 5 V of power. Don’t worry; it’s more than enough for every screwing activity you face.
The 18 V models are ideal if you want to use them as drills. Choose one with percussion functions. Having more power, you can screw, training, and drill without changing tools.
These tools are ideal for workshops and professional jobs. If you are not looking for extra functionality, choose an electric screwdriver without further ado.
The voltage is the indicator of the actual power of the electric screwdriver. This value can vary from 9 to 36 volts. The ideal amount for such an impact wrench is around 13 volts. In the end, everything will depend on your needs and the use you have thought of making the tool.
A 9 v electric screwdriver does not have reduced power but is suitable for small jobs. Among professional models, it is reasonable to find a voltage of 18 v. this is suitable for large projects. If you need to take care of professional jobs, the ideal is to look for models of 24 v or more.
The tightening torque is a piece that allows you to adjust the rotation power of the screwdriver. Greater or lesser rotational energy generates more or less torque. This is expressed in n or nm. it is essential to keep this in mind when looking at the characteristics of a screwdriver, since:
The higher the torque capacity, the greater the power generated by the screwdriver during screwing and drilling. The larger the size of the screws you work with, the more accurately you can insert them into the material.
The tightening torque of each screwdriver consists of different positions or levels with which the screw strength can be adjusted.
Depending on the strength and power of each screwdriver, a tightening torque with more or fewer seats is provided. Watch this function and choose the model that suits you best.
Rpm are the rotations per minute that a car makes. In general terms, they are called “revolutions.” as the voltage increases in the motor, the rotations per minute also increase. In most electric screwdrivers, these rotations start at 600 pm and end in 2000.
The rpm will always depend on engine power. Electric screwdrivers usually incorporate speed controls to regulate the speed of the material you are working with. The best quality screwdrivers typically have around 1000 rpm. these are ideal for professional jobs and are usually more expensive.
The best do-it-yourself and professional screwdrivers also have mechanical speeds or “gears” that control speed and power. For example, for more durable materials or rusty parts, it is better to use the “1” because it rotates with less speed and provides more power.
The ability to adapt speed is another critical factor. We need to know if we can adjust the speed of the screwdriver to the strength of the material. It is ideal for controlling the rotation speed according to our needs. Usually, there are three speeds, although some models have up to six.
Electric screwdrivers have less power. When download, you have to stop and load the tool again. Some models incorporate an extra battery as a plus, but it is not usual. Some cells have a fast charge function, which allows you to have a full charge in less than fifteen minutes.
The batteries of the screwdrivers have deficient energy consumption. Be clear about your usage needs. If you work only on do-it-yourself projects, with low usage times, any model will be beautiful.
If you have professional use in mind, you will need larger batteries. In this second group, it is better to choose models with two batteries.