If you are looking for an electric pole saw to take care of your garden or for household chores, this is the article for you. Gardening and vegetable gardens in the city are gaining more and more fields and taking care of them properly, and you need the right tools.
In fact, at any time, you may have to prune or cut branches and build pots of flowers. The electric saw is a very versatile tool, ideal not only in the garden but also in DIY or housework. On the market, you can find many types of electric saws, with various kinds of cuts.
Right here are the best electric pole saws that are listed below.
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach
- Metal bucking strip and tree hook of the electric pole saw are designed for durable cutting grip and to easily remove pruned...
- The tree trimmer pole saw has brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure treated pine wood
- 8-inch low kick back Full Compliment Bar and Chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- Telescoping pole adjusts anywhere from 5.3 feet to 7.3 feet for up to 12 feet of overhead reach
- 6-Amp motor rotates the chain up to 36 ft per second
- Weighs in at a mere 6.7 pounds to limit user fatigue during operation
- Design allows for tool-free chain adjustments and emission-free operation
- Includes an 8-inch saw chain, a blade cover, a shoulder strap, and a two-year warranty
- [VERSATILE]: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- [TELESCOPING]: Pole extends from 5.8 ft. to 8.8 ft. for up to 15 ft. overhead reach
- [MULTI-ANGLE]: Head adjusts from 0degree to 30degree
- [POWERFUL]: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-Inches thick
- [WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!]: Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe and Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new...
- BLACK plus DECKER electric lawn and garden equipment including electric pole saw releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to...
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the electric pole saw has a long lifespan and retains its charge 5 times more than similar NICD...
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the tree trimmer pole saw provides up to 100 cuts of 1 1/2-inch pine branches per charge.
- 8-inch cutting bar and chain allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 6 inch
- Center extension allows for a useable Length of 6.5 feet or 10 feet and provides overhead reach of up to 14 feet.
- [More Power] 120V 6.0Amp. As a powerful equipment for pruning.
- [Detachable Pole] The total length can change from 6 ft. to 8.9 ft. for up to 13 feet reach when you plus the additional pole.
- [10-inch Chain] Tool-free chain adjustments improves work efficiency.
- [Auto Lubrication System] The auto lubrication system with 1.8 oz tank manitain the least amount of friction.
- [Dual Safety Protection] The chainsaw can only start working when both the trigger and safety button are pressed.
- Scotts pole pruner with a powerful 8-Amp electric motor for cutting tree branches and limbs around your yard; Fully extended pole...
- Tree trimmer pole saw with 10" bar and chain with 30 degree/3-adjustable cutting head angles; Includes a blade cover for...
- Corded electric chainsaw with a pole that features an automatic oiling system with oil level window and tool-free tensioner chain...
- Plug-in pruning chainsaw that requires no gas; A great alternative to gas pole saws for tree trimming
- Power pole saw with a rubber over molded handle and foam grip for your comfort
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach, based on a 6 ft. person holding the saw in a...
- The electric pole saw has a durable cutting grip to easily remove pruned branches with metal bucking strip and tree hook
- The tree trimmer pole saw has brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure treated pine wood
- 8-inch low-kickback, full-compliment bar and chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- 🏡【Upgrade Cordless Rotatable Pole Saw & 8-Inch Chainsaw Combination】IMOUMLIVE has made a new upgrade to the 8-inch...
- 🏡【Adjustable Multi-Angle Cutting Extension Pole】The pole saw makes tough jobs safer without relying on unstable ladders,...
- 🏡【High Power Brushless Motor & & Trimming Powerhouse】When you choose our IMOUMLIVE brushless chainsaw, you will get a more...
- 🏡【Lubrication System & Chain Regulation Mechanism】The electric pole saw is equipped with an upgraded lubrication system...
- 🏡【Ergonomic Design & After-Sales Service】The rubber handle and egronomic design greatly improve your holding comfort and...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Increases maneuverability and reduces muscle fatigue.
- POWERFUL 6.5 AMP INLINE MOTOR – For demanding cuts on tree branches.
- DURABLE, EXTENDABLE POLE – 9-1/2 ft. pole length provides access to hard-to-reach areas.
- LOW-KICKBACK BAR AND CHAIN – For fast, smooth operation from any cutting orientation.
- AUTOMATIC OILING SYSTEM – Supplies the bar and chain with continuous lubrication.
- Husqvarna 120iTK4-P Cordless Pole Saw with battery and charger is a lightweight, easy-to-use pole saw and hedge trimmer for...
- Effortless Operation: Easy-to-use, intuitive keypad makes getting started a breeze, automatic shutdown turns off the electric pole...
- Telescopic Electric Pole Saws for Tree Trimming: Telescopic tube allows for quick cutting height adjustments up to 13 feet, and...
- Cordless Pole Saw With Battery and Charger: The tree trimmer pole saw runs on Husqvarna 40V lithium-ion batteries, which are...
- Power-Saving Mode: Normal mode offers maximum power, while power-conserving savE mode runs the saw on lower power for maximum...
Things to Consider Before Buying Electric Pole Saw
If you want to buy an electric saw, there are a few key things to consider. In this section, we will try to answer the most frequent questions asked by those who want to buy this tool. We hope to help you have all the information you need to make an informed purchase that you won’t regret later.
What Type of Saw Do I Need?
Electric saws are an essential tool for DIY and many professional jobs. Over the years, they have become increasingly important because they greatly facilitate the work that was previously done with manual saws. The type of electric saw you would need mainly defined by the material you want to cut.
Electric saws have become increasingly sophisticated, so much so that there is a wide range on the market today. Depending on the use you want to make of it, you will have to choose one type of saw rather than another. So let’s see what the following types of saws are most suitable for.
- Open Saws: perfect for cutting wood and plastic materials. With the right blade and the appropriate motor, you can cut metal, tiles, plasterboard, ceramic, or glass.
- Electric Hacksaws: perfect for gardening jobs, but also for cutting wood, filing, eliminating oxidation, or brushing soft materials.
- Band Saws: ideal for thin cuts in thin materials; they have always been the perfect substitutes for fret saws.
- Circular Saws: these tools are designed for professional jobs, so they are more complex and dangerous. They make long cuts in all the more or less hard materials, from plastic to metal. He can make parallel and bevelled cuts.
- Cat Saws: the most accurate electric saw of all. Thanks to the power of the engine, it can cut any type of material, widely used to cut porous concrete.
- Saber Saws: for making small cuts on uneven surfaces. Ideal for gardening, for cutting metal or plastic pipes, for wooden planks and beams, for PVC and plaster.
Is a Motor or Battery Electric Saw Better?
Electric motor saws are the most powerful since they oscillate between 1600 and 2200 W; however, they require more maintenance because you have to fill the tank with lubricant and clean them every time we finish using them.
They are easy to use but should be connected to the power supply, which could be a limit.
The cordless saws have a power that oscillates between 18 and 36 W; they require less maintenance than motor saws, but are much less powerful and, as they have no cables, they allow you to work more autonomously. These saws are excellent for cutting logs up to 15 cm in diameter, but also for plastics.
How Do You Use an Electric Saw?
When working on timber or metal, tools that are powerful enough to do clean, high-quality work must be used: electric saws have a wide range of discs and blades to adapt to the task they have to perform. Let’s see how to use an electric saw, step by step.
Read the instructions for use. Electric saws are complex tools, with various components: it is important to know them and understand what each of them is for before starting to use the tool.
Reading the instructions provided by the manufacturer will help you become familiar with the tool and its various parts, as well as allowing you to learn the care it requires and the necessary safety measures.
- Make the Cuts. To start making the cuts, you must place the material on a concave surface so that the blade is free to move; you can also use a vice, as long as the material is firm. After securing the material, turn on the saw, making sure to hold it firmly, bring the blade closer to the material, and apply light pressure. Move slowly, without causing the blade to struggle. Once finished, turn off the tool.
- Clean Your Workspace. One of the most important things is that the worktop is always clean, both before and after using the saw: be careful that there are no cables or other obstacles on the surface on which you are going to cut.
How Do You Change the Disc or Blades of An Electric Saw?
Some models of electric saws, such as fretwork or saber saws, have a rapid blade replacement system; in these cases, the blades must not be screwed because various safety loop systems fix the blade to the tool simply by applying pressure.
Generally, disc and table saws are more complex. Make sure they are off and find the button that locks the axis of the disc; loosen the disc and carefully pull it out while holding down the lock button. Then remove the disc locking rings and also remove then replace it and do the process in reverse.
What Are the Safety Measures for Working with An Electric Saw?
Electric saws are large, powerful and quite dangerous tools, which is why it is advisable to take some safety measures: some precautions are indicated in the instructions provided by the manufacturer, which we also list to prevent you from getting hurt:
- When working with the electric saw, make sure there is no one near or inside the cutting surface.
- Remove any obstacle from the cutting area that can bounce or break the blade.
- Make sure there are no connected cables on the work surface that can get caught on the blade.
- Use all tool protection systems such as cutting guides, safety buttons, and protective housings.
- If you use very powerful saws, always use hearing protection.
- Clean the work surface from sawdust, shavings, and dust before starting work.
- Always use protective goggles to prevent chips or dust from getting into your eyes.
- Use protective masks to protect the respiratory tract from dust caused by cutting.
What Are the Best Brands of Electric Saws?
The field of electric saws is very wide since there are many models and brands: among the most famous are Bosch, specialized in always innovative solutions, or Einhell, a brand well known among professionals for its excellent quality and the enormous variety of its tools.
Black & Decker offers good tools at the best prices: it is the favorite brand of DIY enthusiasts and one of the first to land on the market in 1916. Tacklife is another brand that has managed to arrive on the market thanks to its reliable electric tools and good price.
It is not easy to buy an electric saw: there are many brands, such as models. If you are not an expert in this type of tool, it is not easy to choose the best one, and, for this reason, we have created a buying guide based on the most important criteria.
- Type of saw
Type of Saw
Electric saws have evolved a lot over time, and have adapted to various types of work: each saw has specific characteristics and specific power, factors that make these tools unique. Before buying an electric saw, you need to decide which model is best for your needs.
On the market you will find band saws, disc saws, fret saws, electric saws, saber saws, and table saws: each of them is designed for a specific task, so think carefully which one to choose based on the use you will have to do with it.
Fretwork and saber saws are used a lot in construction: the former is used to make curved, inclined cuts and also to draw patterns; the latter, on the other hand, is used for irregular materials such as pipes. They are also very popular in gardening, where they are used in pruning and cutting branches.
If you have thought of using the saw for professional work in the workshop or your slightly more important DIY projects, the best is the disk saws: they are much more powerful and make straight, angled or inclined cuts on hard materials like metal.
We have two types of power supply: electric motor and lithium batteries. The saws powered by electricity are more powerful, have a copper motor with a power between 1100 and 2200 W. They are perfect for professional jobs, even if they don’t allow you to move during use.
The cordless electric saws are lighter, although they are less powerful. In this case, the motor has a power between 18 and 36 W. This type of saw has the advantage of allowing the operator to move more freely, but not they are suitable for professional jobs or for cutting hard materials.
Power is a factor to consider before buying an electric saw. Do not make a choice based on your experience with the tool: if you have never used it before, you could be afraid of its power, and you would end up choosing a saw with a few horses, thus making a serious mistake. Always choose according to your needs.
If you use a less powerful saw than necessary, you will not be able to cut some materials due to the thickness or hardness: our advice is to opt for an electric saw with good power that makes sure you are a valid choice with various materials and in various works.
Ergonomics is, without warning, another important factor. Since we are talking about complex and dangerous tools, they must be easy to hold so as not to make you feel fatigued or discomfort in the hand or arm while working, even if you use the tool for a long time.
The electric saw must avoid slipping and, above all, must keep the hand at a certain distance from the blade; also, it must have a shape and a design that fits the hand.
Safety is a factor closely related to the ergonomics and design of the electric saw. A saw is not a toy and, if you are not careful, you risk getting very hurt. Always pay attention to the safety measures that the tool includes, such as the emergency brake and the blade protections.
Many models have protection systems for when the saw is not used, as well as other additional systems that require the use of some tools to replace the saw. Some products have blade locking systems.
The blades of the electric saws are consumed by use: therefore, it is important to buy tools that require easily available spare parts. However, this is not only about the blades, but also about the internal components such as the motor coils, the protection systems and also the cables.
Look for a model of electric saw that has components that are easy to replace, because you never know when the disk support bolt will decide to get lost or when one of the spindles will break. The best tools have spare parts that are easy to find in any parts store.
Just like spare parts, accessories are a factor not to be overlooked. In this case, some models have a carrying case, which, in addition to allowing you to keep everything in order, are also useful for storing the electric saw in complete safety and for carrying it wherever you want.
Some models also have laser guides, shoes that allow you to improve the cut, guides for a straight cut, or spare parts for the blades. As for battery-powered models, they usually have spare batteries or chargers. The more accessories there are, the more the final price of the tool increases.