If you are looking for an electric pole saw to take care of your garden or for household chores, this is the article for you. Gardening and vegetable gardens in the city are gaining more and more fields and taking care of them properly, and you need the right tools.
In fact, at any time, you may have to prune or cut branches and build pots of flowers. The electric saw is a very versatile tool, ideal not only in the garden but also in DIY or housework. On the market, you can find many types of electric saws, with various kinds of cuts.
Right here are the best electric pole saws that are listed below.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- TELESCOPING: Pole extends from 5. 8 ft. To 8. 8 ft. for up to 14 ft. overhead reach
- MULTI-ANGLE: Head adjusts from 0° to 30°
- POWERFUL: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9. 5-Inches thick
- [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine
- [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 lbs., this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- Telescoping pole adjusts anywhere from 5.3 feet to 7.3 feet for up to 12 feet of overhead reach
- 6-Amp motor rotates the Oregon chain up to 36 feet per second
- Weighs in at a mere 6.7 pounds to limit user fatigue during operation
- Design allows for tool-free chain adjustments and emission-free operation
- Includes an 8-inch Oregon saw chain, a blade cover, a shoulder strap, and a two-year Warranty
- [12’ EXTRA REACH] It takes just a few minutes and no tools to attach the pole. And with a reach of up to 12’ and only 10 lbs., you’ll be able to get to branches and limbs before they become a problem
- [FAST, CLEAN CUTS] This cordless 20V PowerShare chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas, and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [AUTO-CHAIN TENSION] The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the job at hand
- [AUTO-CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic chain lubrication system not only makes for smoother, more efficient cuts, but it extends the life of the tool. And the oil level indicator lets you know exactly where you stand
- Powerful 6-amp motor cuts branches up to 7.5-inches thick, safety switch to avoid accidental starting.
- Telescoping pole extends from 7.8 ft. to 10.5 feet. Insert the lower tube and upper tube into the green marking line for correct assemble.
- 8-inch cutting chain and bar with automatic lubrication system,Chain has 33 links, 3/8" Pitch and is .050" Thick
- Compact and light weight design,only 9 lbs, easy to control.
- TWO YEARS WARRANTY: PowerSmart is committed to building tools that are dependable for years. Our warranties are consistent with ourcommitment and dedication to quality.Our customer-centric service team will respond any questions within 24 hours.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Scotts pole pruner with a powerful 8-Amp electric motor for cutting tree branches and limbs around your yard; Fully extended pole is 9'5" long
- Tree trimmer pole saw with 10" Oregon bar and chain with 30 degree/5-adjustable cutting head angles; Includes a blade cover for protection and easy storage
- Corded electric chainsaw with a pole that features an automatic oiling system with oil level window and tool-free tensioner chain adjustment
- Plug-in pruning chainsaw that requires no gas; A great alternative to gas pole saws for tree trimming
- Power pole saw with a rubber over molded handle and foam grip for your comfort
- 【Instant Start】No gasoline, fumes, preheating, tangled cord, or spark plugs, the AchiForce cordless pole saw is easy to start with the push of a button and produces zero harmful emissions, helping protect the environment.
- 【2 Ah Battery Pack & Charger Included】A premium lithium-ion battery pack fully charges in just 60 minutes and provides up to 50 cuts of 2.36-inch branches per charge, enabling you to complete all your pruning in one go.
- 【Powerful Cutting Performance】Replaceable 8-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain allow easy trimming of branches. Our pole chain saw offers a cutting speed of 4.5 m/s that gives fast, clean overhead cutting.
- 【Automatic Oiler】The cutting bar and chain are lubricated with an automatic oiler to maintain peak cutting performance, ensuring smooth and efficient cuts every time. A translucent oil tank lets you easily check the oil level.
- 【Telescopic pole & Shoulder Strap】Reach new heights with the extendable pole that provides up to 8.8 feet of overhead reach. A shoulder strap reduces fatigue from carrying the pole chainsaw trimmer while providing added comfort, balance, control, and stability during pruning.
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Simply detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw No tools required!
- LONG REACH: Designed with a shaft extendable up to 10-feet for high branches With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead making those previously hard-to-reach places easy-to-reach
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain Get to work right away on your lawn care, trimming, yard work, and other projects
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allows the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn’t a hassle
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Chainsaw has non-slip grip to enhance comfort and an Anti-rotation pole for stability during use Maintain optimal comfortability, comfort, and command
- 【POWERFUL DYNAMIC SYSTEM】Thanks to the low-kickback 8-inch cutting bar and chain design, pole chain saw cuts right through 6-inch thick tree limbs like a hot knife through butter. Have it now to keep your garden tiny!
- 【LABOR-SAVING AUTOMATIC SYSTEM】- The pole saw is equipped with two automatic systems. Tool-free quick tension knob - easy adjustment of the chain tension without tools, instant tightening of the chain; automatic oiler - automatically oils the rod and chain when needed.
- 【LONG REACH & ADJUSTABLE】- Height adjustment allows for quick adjustments of up to 9 feet; the 3-position button system of the Electric Pole Saw head cuts all angles quickly, making those previously hard-to-reach places easy-to-reach.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Weighs only 6lb, Cordless Pole Chain Saw is friendly for female users, allowing users work longer, with less strain on hands, arms, back, and legs. Anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance additional comfort and stability during use.
- 【INSTANT START】Powered with 2.0Ah battwey, it is more convenient than a wire chain saw, and is no longer limited by the cord length, allowing you to get rid of annoying wires. Starts instantly, just a battery to create your own comfortable hedge!
Things to Consider Before Buying Electric Pole Saw
If you want to buy an electric saw, there are a few key things to consider. In this section, we will try to answer the most frequent questions asked by those who want to buy this tool. We hope to help you have all the information you need to make an informed purchase that you won’t regret later.
What Type of Saw Do I Need?
Electric saws are an essential tool for DIY and many professional jobs. Over the years, they have become increasingly important because they greatly facilitate the work that was previously done with manual saws. The type of electric saw you would need mainly defined by the material you want to cut.
Electric saws have become increasingly sophisticated, so much so that there is a wide range on the market today. Depending on the use you want to make of it, you will have to choose one type of saw rather than another. So let’s see what the following types of saws are most suitable for.
- Open Saws: perfect for cutting wood and plastic materials. With the right blade and the appropriate motor, you can cut metal, tiles, plasterboard, ceramic, or glass.
- Electric Hacksaws: perfect for gardening jobs, but also for cutting wood, filing, eliminating oxidation, or brushing soft materials.
- Band Saws: ideal for thin cuts in thin materials; they have always been the perfect substitutes for fret saws.
- Circular Saws: these tools are designed for professional jobs, so they are more complex and dangerous. They make long cuts in all the more or less hard materials, from plastic to metal. He can make parallel and bevelled cuts.
- Cat Saws: the most accurate electric saw of all. Thanks to the power of the engine, it can cut any type of material, widely used to cut porous concrete.
- Saber Saws: for making small cuts on uneven surfaces. Ideal for gardening, for cutting metal or plastic pipes, for wooden planks and beams, for PVC and plaster.
Is a Motor or Battery Electric Saw Better?
Electric motor saws are the most powerful since they oscillate between 1600 and 2200 W; however, they require more maintenance because you have to fill the tank with lubricant and clean them every time we finish using them.
They are easy to use but should be connected to the power supply, which could be a limit.
The cordless saws have a power that oscillates between 18 and 36 W; they require less maintenance than motor saws, but are much less powerful and, as they have no cables, they allow you to work more autonomously. These saws are excellent for cutting logs up to 15 cm in diameter, but also for plastics.
How Do You Use an Electric Saw?
When working on timber or metal, tools that are powerful enough to do clean, high-quality work must be used: electric saws have a wide range of discs and blades to adapt to the task they have to perform. Let’s see how to use an electric saw, step by step.
Read the instructions for use. Electric saws are complex tools, with various components: it is important to know them and understand what each of them is for before starting to use the tool.
Reading the instructions provided by the manufacturer will help you become familiar with the tool and its various parts, as well as allowing you to learn the care it requires and the necessary safety measures.
- Make the Cuts. To start making the cuts, you must place the material on a concave surface so that the blade is free to move; you can also use a vice, as long as the material is firm. After securing the material, turn on the saw, making sure to hold it firmly, bring the blade closer to the material, and apply light pressure. Move slowly, without causing the blade to struggle. Once finished, turn off the tool.
- Clean Your Workspace. One of the most important things is that the worktop is always clean, both before and after using the saw: be careful that there are no cables or other obstacles on the surface on which you are going to cut.
How Do You Change the Disc or Blades of An Electric Saw?
Some models of electric saws, such as fretwork or saber saws, have a rapid blade replacement system; in these cases, the blades must not be screwed because various safety loop systems fix the blade to the tool simply by applying pressure.
Generally, disc and table saws are more complex. Make sure they are off and find the button that locks the axis of the disc; loosen the disc and carefully pull it out while holding down the lock button. Then remove the disc locking rings and also remove then replace it and do the process in reverse.
What Are the Safety Measures for Working with An Electric Saw?
Electric saws are large, powerful and quite dangerous tools, which is why it is advisable to take some safety measures: some precautions are indicated in the instructions provided by the manufacturer, which we also list to prevent you from getting hurt:
- When working with the electric saw, make sure there is no one near or inside the cutting surface.
- Remove any obstacle from the cutting area that can bounce or break the blade.
- Make sure there are no connected cables on the work surface that can get caught on the blade.
- Use all tool protection systems such as cutting guides, safety buttons, and protective housings.
- If you use very powerful saws, always use hearing protection.
- Clean the work surface from sawdust, shavings, and dust before starting work.
- Always use protective goggles to prevent chips or dust from getting into your eyes.
- Use protective masks to protect the respiratory tract from dust caused by cutting.
What Are the Best Brands of Electric Saws?
The field of electric saws is very wide since there are many models and brands: among the most famous are Bosch, specialized in always innovative solutions, or Einhell, a brand well known among professionals for its excellent quality and the enormous variety of its tools.
Black & Decker offers good tools at the best prices: it is the favorite brand of DIY enthusiasts and one of the first to land on the market in 1916. Tacklife is another brand that has managed to arrive on the market thanks to its reliable electric tools and good price.
It is not easy to buy an electric saw: there are many brands, such as models. If you are not an expert in this type of tool, it is not easy to choose the best one, and, for this reason, we have created a buying guide based on the most important criteria.
- Type of saw
Type of Saw
Electric saws have evolved a lot over time, and have adapted to various types of work: each saw has specific characteristics and specific power, factors that make these tools unique. Before buying an electric saw, you need to decide which model is best for your needs.
On the market you will find band saws, disc saws, fret saws, electric saws, saber saws, and table saws: each of them is designed for a specific task, so think carefully which one to choose based on the use you will have to do with it.
Fretwork and saber saws are used a lot in construction: the former is used to make curved, inclined cuts and also to draw patterns; the latter, on the other hand, is used for irregular materials such as pipes. They are also very popular in gardening, where they are used in pruning and cutting branches.
If you have thought of using the saw for professional work in the workshop or your slightly more important DIY projects, the best is the disk saws: they are much more powerful and make straight, angled or inclined cuts on hard materials like metal.
We have two types of power supply: electric motor and lithium batteries. The saws powered by electricity are more powerful, have a copper motor with a power between 1100 and 2200 W. They are perfect for professional jobs, even if they don’t allow you to move during use.
The cordless electric saws are lighter, although they are less powerful. In this case, the motor has a power between 18 and 36 W. This type of saw has the advantage of allowing the operator to move more freely, but not they are suitable for professional jobs or for cutting hard materials.
Power is a factor to consider before buying an electric saw. Do not make a choice based on your experience with the tool: if you have never used it before, you could be afraid of its power, and you would end up choosing a saw with a few horses, thus making a serious mistake. Always choose according to your needs.
If you use a less powerful saw than necessary, you will not be able to cut some materials due to the thickness or hardness: our advice is to opt for an electric saw with good power that makes sure you are a valid choice with various materials and in various works.
Ergonomics is, without warning, another important factor. Since we are talking about complex and dangerous tools, they must be easy to hold so as not to make you feel fatigued or discomfort in the hand or arm while working, even if you use the tool for a long time.
The electric saw must avoid slipping and, above all, must keep the hand at a certain distance from the blade; also, it must have a shape and a design that fits the hand.
Safety is a factor closely related to the ergonomics and design of the electric saw. A saw is not a toy and, if you are not careful, you risk getting very hurt. Always pay attention to the safety measures that the tool includes, such as the emergency brake and the blade protections.
Many models have protection systems for when the saw is not used, as well as other additional systems that require the use of some tools to replace the saw. Some products have blade locking systems.
The blades of the electric saws are consumed by use: therefore, it is important to buy tools that require easily available spare parts. However, this is not only about the blades, but also about the internal components such as the motor coils, the protection systems and also the cables.
Look for a model of electric saw that has components that are easy to replace, because you never know when the disk support bolt will decide to get lost or when one of the spindles will break. The best tools have spare parts that are easy to find in any parts store.
Just like spare parts, accessories are a factor not to be overlooked. In this case, some models have a carrying case, which, in addition to allowing you to keep everything in order, are also useful for storing the electric saw in complete safety and for carrying it wherever you want.
Some models also have laser guides, shoes that allow you to improve the cut, guides for a straight cut, or spare parts for the blades. As for battery-powered models, they usually have spare batteries or chargers. The more accessories there are, the more the final price of the tool increases.