Humans have known about the benefits of gnc aloe vera gel for a long time and over the years have used this plant for the treatment of wounds, hair loss, haemorrhoids, digestion problems, and much more. In this article, we will show you what truth lies behind this “magical” product.
Thanks to its millennial existence, aloe vera is known by many different names. In some regions, it is called a burnt plant, while in other desert lily or elephant bile. Beyond its denomination, let us pause to talk about what can be done with aloe vera and what its real benefits are.
Here we had listed out some of the different aloe vera gels that are present below.
- 10,000 mg EQUIVALENCY PER SOFTGEL: Aloe vera offers a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids
- SUPPORTS THE BODY'S HEALING PROCESS*: Scientific studies have indicated that aloe can help to support the body’s own healing...
- GENUINE WHOLE FOOD: Aloe vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined,...
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- ✅ PURE ALOE, NO JUNK - Each bottle of our Aloe Vera gel is made from 100% pure cold-pressed aloe vera, blended with less than 1%...
- ✅ NATURE’S MIRACLE PLANT - Humans have been harnessing the power of aloe for thousands of years. Soothe your sunburn, treat...
- ✅ SAME QUALITY, LESS $$$ - Ever heard that saying, “It’s too good to be true?” Here, that doesn’t apply. KinRose Care...
- ✅ BIG 12 fl oz - that's 50% more than 8 fl oz bottles - don't be fooled by enlarged bottle images.
- ✅ GUARANTEED TO PERFORM - Start using your KinRose Aloe Vera Gel the moment it arrives. Love it for any of its many uses or for...
- Highest Quality - to ensure freshness our Aloe is proudly grown here in Southern Texas. NSF Organic & IASC Certified.
- Harvested For Us - from real freshly cut aloe leaves, not powder - making it one of the purest and strongest on the market. For...
- The Difference in Skin Treated with Seven Minerals Aloe Gel is Striking. Thanks to 100% natural thickener Agar (instead of Xanthan...
- Discover Nature's Miracle Plant - Soothe your sunburn, treat your cuts, clear up your rashes, take the sting out of bites, calm...
- Repair and Soothe your Skin Daily - Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, slightly thinner gel - an excellent daily treatment for...
- [NATURE REPUBLIC PRESENT] Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel is our best product ever. Not even necessary to explain...
- [California made it special] Contains 92% of California Aloe leaves extract. Under the strong sunshine of California, it grew up...
- [Nature & body Friendly] We believe good product for nature is good for us as well. So we never allow any animal ingredients nor...
- [Multi-Use Soothing Gel] It's way too good to use for the face only. You can use this for every part of your body. Try use this...
- [Best Present for Everyone You Love] Since many customers have appealed it's too good to buy just 1, here we made chances to...
- 2 Pieces - 24 Ounce (709ml)
- For Sunburnt, Dry or Irritated Skin
- Contains No Alcohol
- Promotes Healing
- No Added Color
- Made with 100% Natural ingredients.
- How to Use? - Clean the desired area, such as face skin or hair. Gently apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera Gel till its dry.
- How to Store? - Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight and deviate from any high temperature. Keep out of reach of...
- Use as after sun gel in summer and as moisturizer in winter.
- CALMING FORMULA: Use this purity certified 80% Aloe Vera-containing formula after a day in the sun or use after shaving to...
- AFTER SUN ESSENTIAL: Made with 100% vegetarian ingredients and botanicals, our cruelty-free formula soothes skin from dryness and...
- ALOE VERA GEL: A cooling after-sun gel featuring ingredients like aloe vera and ginkgo biloba leaf
- DISCOVER ALBA BOTANICA SUN CARE: Build out your sun care collection with Alba Botanica's complete line of sunscreen sprays,...
- AFTER SUN GEL: Includes one 8 fl. oz. tube of Alba Botanica 80% Aloe Vera After Sun Gel
- NOURISH AND SOOTHE: The leaves of an Aloe Vera plant are packed with nutrients, active amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and...
- HAND HARVESTED: At Aloderma, our skincare is rooted in the earth. We control all aspects on our organic farms from when Aloe goes...
- EASY TO USE: Suitable for all skin types, use our Aloderma Pure Aloe Vera Gel for everyday use or to help hydrate and soothe your...
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND CRUELTY-FREE: At Aloderma, we are committed to bringing you quality products without damaging the environment....
- COMPANY BACKGROUND: ALODERMA is a product of American Global Health Group, LLC (AGHG), a Seattle, WA based company that has been...
How to Choose Gnc Aloe Vera Gels?
Now that you have a list of the most sought after aloe vera products, we invite you to learn more about the functions, benefits, and contraindications of this plant.
It is worth clarifying that it does not provide magical results, as many people believe when they hear about it. Yes, it will help you in many aspects, but always remember to go to the doctor for more precise advice.
What Exactly Is Aloe Vera?
Aloe, often described as a “magical and wonderful plant,” is a short-stemmed shrub that has more than 300 species but is the Aloe Barbadensis (known as aloe vera) the best known and appreciated in the health and beauty sector, thanks to its healing properties. For this reason, in recent years, it has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
This pointed-shaped succulent plant naturally grows in dry and tropical climates of Africa, Asia, Europe, and the south and west of the United States.
The gel and juice present within aloe vera has become a popular herbal remedy that is used to treat skin problems and even digestive issues. The gel contained in the leaves contains most of the plant’s bioactive compounds, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
What Is Aloe Vera Used For?
Today Aloe Vera is widely used in:
- Foods and Has Also Been Approved as A Flavoring;
- Cosmetic Products Such as Moisturizers, Soaps, Shaving Creams, and Tanning Lotions;
- Food Supplements;
- Herbal Remedies.
What Part of The Aloe Vera Is Used?
There are two medicinal parts in the aloe vera plant. First of all, the leaves which are rich in a transparent gel which is extracted from the plant and are generally used on the skin to treat burns and various problems. The gel can also be found in liquid form or capsules and can be taken orally.
The second substance produced by the plant is called aloe vera juice. It is the yellow pulp that is located just below the outside of the plant leaf. This juice has been shown to have laxative properties and is usually taken orally to treat constipation.
Furthermore, it is mixed with citrus juices to produce one of the aloe vera. Since the plant alone can have a slightly bitter taste, many brands add other flavours or sweeteners to the product. Always take a look at the list of ingredients to make sure it isn’t full of added sugar.
How to Grow an Aloe Vera Plant Indoors?
It is relatively easy to breed an aloe plant for gel and juice. You will need a mature plant that is at least a few years old. This guarantees a higher concentration of the active ingredients. Remove 3 or 4 leaves at a time and choose the thickest one from the outer sections of the plant.
- Make sure the leaves are healthy without mold or damage.
- Prune them near the stem, as most of the beneficial nutrients are found in the base.
- Then wash and dry the leaves and then cut the spiky edges with a knife.
- Finally, separate the inner gel from the outside of the leaf, the gel being the part of the aloe vera that you will use.
You can apply fresh aloe vera gel directly to the skin or follow a recipe to create a homemade beauty product. It can also be used with food, smoothies, and drinks.
If you plan to consume fresh slices of gel, keep it in the refrigerator for no more than a few days or in the freezer if you think you won’t use it quickly.
How Is Aloe Vera Gel Used?
There are many ways to use aloe vera, both topically and internally. The consumption of this plant requires some precautions. Therefore we advise you to consult a doctor before taking it. Aloe vera can be mixed with different fruits to prepare smoothies or sliced to prepare salads.
If you don’t have an aloe vera plant at home, you can buy a ready-made product as a food supplement. In this case, it is advisable to add 50 ml of natural aloe vera to water, infusions, soda, or yogurt daily to activate digestive and intestinal functions to absorb nutrients.
What Side Effects Could Aloe Vera Cause?
Not being an everyday food, always consult your doctor before using aloe vera. Another essential tip is to limit its use to small periods and then stop taking it for at least a week. Also, buy aloe vera only from renowned brands to ensure safety and quality.
Some of the possible side effects of aloe vera include:
- Kidney Problems;
- Blood in The Urine;
- Lowering of Potassium;
- Muscle Weakness;
- Nausea or Stomach Pain;
- Electrolyte Imbalances
In addition to all the information you’ve read, there are five essential aspects that you shouldn’t overlook when buying aloe vera. Whether it is juices, creams, gels, or capsules, these criteria are indispensable for all formats and all purposes. Here are what they are:
Being a product of plant derivation, it mustn’t contain any chemical additive that spoils its purity and naturalness. In the case of juices, the taste must be bitter to make sure it is 100%, aloe vera.
It should also have between 600 and 2000 mg per litre of polysaccharides (a group of carbohydrates responsible for the benefits of aloe vera).
The verification of the quality mark is not secondary. In the case of products with aloe vera, the most frequent certification is that of the iasc ( international aloe science council ), a non-profit organization responsible for promoting and representing the aloe vera sector with regulations, scientific studies, and education.
For long-term storage of the product, it is advisable to purchase an opaque container. Much better if dark in colour. The reason is not trivial: since aloe vera is 100% natural, it must not come into contact with light or air. This rule applies to gels, creams, and aloe vera for food use.
Production is one of the criteria that often go unnoticed, perhaps because we believe that branded products always work correctly. However, it is essential to make sure that aloe vera has been cold worked, as heat ruins the conservation of the plant’s nutrients.
Although it seems strange, many aloe vera products contain only a minimal amount of this plant. To make sure you have the properties necessary to obtain the benefits described above, make sure that the product is not diluted in water and that aloe vera is at the top of the list of ingredients.