If you are looking for an anti-dark circles remedy, you probably suffer, like many other people, from this annoying aesthetic problem. Dark circles, which are dark semicircles that appear under and around the eyes, are a visible sign of tiredness rather frequent among us ‘ordinary mortals’.
However, they not only appear due to fatigue, but they can also be caused by stress or be inherited. Whatever their cause, today, various effective treatments help us fight them, and that helps us take care of the eye area, as well as bags.
Here are the best vitamin k creams for you. These creams can be really helpful in your skins problems.
- Free of Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oil and Gluten; Non-GMO; Vegetarian Formula
- A great topical eye cream - apply under eyes and on face; helps soothe and rejuvenate skin
- Rich moisturizer perfect for daily use; higher viscosity than a lotion to keep skin ultra-hydrated
- Non-greasy formula; Enriched with Wild Mexican Yam Extract, Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly Extract
- Can be applied under makeup, sunscreen or added to your favorite skincare treatment
- QUICK CARE FROM BRUISING: Enriched vitamin K and panthenol helps speed up the recovery process
- BEFORE YOU GET BRUISE: Firm & moisturized texture helps hydrates, soothes the skin to maintain healthier skin & minimize the...
- RELIABLE QUALITY: Cooperate with Korean National Dermatology & Clinic 'Doctor Petit'
- TRUSTWORTHY MANUFACTURER: Hellocell Vitamin K Dr. Petit Cream produced by CGMP(Current Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO 22716...
- FRAGRANCE FREE & COLORLESS: Specially being made up for facial use, all ingredients are EWG GREEN level, safe and non-stimulating...
- Contains maximum strength vitamin k and arnica to help clear and fade marks and spots from bruises and bruised skin. Improves...
- Powerful blend of anti-aging botanical peptide creams including hyaluronic acid. Reverse years of puffiness and under eye dark...
- Hydrates, soothes, and retains skin’s natural moisture care. Helps reduce and cure the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Safe for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. Smoothens and relieves itchy, dry skin with calming ingredients....
- Join thousands of satisfied customers who have discovered the exceptional value and quality of Dermlogic products. We are so...
- Bruise Relief – Heal better and feel better. Your dermatologist-tested arnica gel for bruising and swelling combats inflammation...
- Arnica’s Power – Don’t stop with the proven anti-inflammatory effects of the arnica montana flower. Your bruise cream gives...
- Stronger Skin – Your pain relieving cream restores tissue with L-Arginine amino acid and Vitamin K. Apply daily to see an...
- Pure, Potent, Proven – Trust in the clinically tested formula with a 15-year track record of success. Your paraben-free bruise...
- Our Promise to You – We’re here to help you attain a better, brighter, and fuller life. Your arnica bruise cream is backed by...
- IMPROVES THE APPEARANCE OF BRUISED SKIN: Vitamin K, Soybean Oil, and a complex of skin-smoothing fruit extracts help reduce the...
- DIVERSE FRUIT EXTRACTS : Apple, Apricot, Mango, Tangerine, Cranberry, and Lime help Improve Overall Complexion.
- IMPROVED FORMULA: Higher Vitamin K which may give a yellow tint to the cream.
- CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS: Reviva Labs has been committed to using cruelty-free ingredients. We don’t test on animals and remain...
- SKIN CARE TRUSTED FOR GENERATIONS: It is a great feeling to know Reviva is being “handed down” from mother to daughter – and...
- Pure Valley Bruise Cream with Arnica rapidly fades the appearance of bruising and skin discoloration. Can be used on face, arms,...
- Contains several ingredients to helps repair and heal your skin, including collagen, soothing Vitamin E and natural Papaya...
- Horse Chestnut helps promote blood circulation to help fade bruising. Arnica Montana contains natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and is safe for all skin types. Contains calming herbal scent.
- Manufactured in the USA. Paraben-Free. No-drying alcohols. Non-greasy. 100% money back guarantee!
- HYDRATION & ANTIOXIDANTS: Dermal-K Clarifying Cream hydrates your skin & delivers antioxidants to beautify your skin
- ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES: Vitamin K promotes youthful looking skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF DISCOLORATION: Vitamin K helps beautify skin by reducing the appearance of discoloration
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Safe for the sensitive & fragile skin under your eyes, vitamin K can reduce the appearance of puffiness...
- NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Scent derived from botanicals including basil, white thyme, lavender, pettigrain, cedarwood & orange oils
- Contains professional strength Vitamin K to help clear and fade bruising. Improves the appearance of marks caused by broken...
- Use as a bruise correcting cream for unsightly bruising to accelerate your skin’s natural healing process. Reduces puffiness and...
- Hydrates, soothes, and retains skin’s natural moisture. Reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffy eye bags and wrinkles....
- Apply twice daily for best results. Helps to open pores for better absorption. Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin...
- Join thousands of satisfied customers who have discovered the exceptional value and quality of Instaderm’s skin care products....
- Contains 1, 3.3oz bottle of Vitamin K Crème to help promote even skin tone
- Vitamins for the skin, activated with Organic Coconut Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomile Tea, and our Omega-X complex
- Our new Green Chemistry where little or no heat is applied to make our emulsions
- Multi-Functional for all skin types, fast acting, all-natural & organic, preservative-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO
- Made with Cold pHusion in the USA, in our own factory in Southern California
Everything You Need to Know About Vitamin K Cream
To be able to treat a problem in the right way, it is important both to understand what it is specifically about and to know how the products designed to solve it work. With dark circles, the same thing happens.
Do you know exactly why they appear? Do you know how an anti-dark circles cream works? We will try to answer all your doubts below.
Why Do Dark Circles Appear?
Dark circles come in the form of dark semicircles under the eyes, which can give the impression that you are very tired, or that you have grown old. So far nothing you didn’t already know, did you?
Some factors can cause the appearance of dark circles; normally they are divided into two groups: heredity and lifestyle – that is, lack of rest, excessive rubbing of the area or damage caused by exposure to the sun.
Why Is It Necessary to Use an Eye Cream?
Many people wonder if it is really necessary to use an anti-dark circles product or if simply a moisturizer or a refreshing cream can suffice.
Well, the sure thing is that a cream that has the task of moistening the area, will surely not hurt you ― unless your skin is very sensitive― but in some cases, it is preferable to use a cream specially created for the contour of the eyes.
This occurs precisely in the case of the treatment of dark circles and bags under the eyes. On the one hand, these types of products are formulated to reduce the dark colour of the dark circles and to reduce the swelling of the bags; on the other hand
The creams for the eye area are less greasy than those for the face, so as not to produce itching and not to favour the appearance of millet grains.
Do Anti-Dark Circles Products Work or Is This Just a Little Story?
The debate on anti-dark circles creams and their effectiveness is always open. Few people wonder if a moisturizer for the face is effective, but this often happens with products for the eye area.
For the eyes, you cannot use the same cream that we apply on the face, just as we do not use on the face the cream that we spread on the rest of the body.
Let’s be honest: there will be no miracles, but anti-dark circles can help enough to fight dark circles and eye bags. T
here are two types of products. On the one hand, we have those that produce a flash effect that lasts about ten hours; on the other, some treatments must be constantly applied day after day to obtain results. As in any situation, the key is constancy.
This yes, not all types of dark circles respond well to treatment. For example, bluish dark circles, which are caused by fatigue or stress, are easily revitalized with an eye area; dark circles under the eyes, related to age, need to be treated with retinol or organic silicon; the purple ones, which are usually hereditary, also need retinol or depigmentation.
How to Apply an Anti-Dark Circles Cream?
Although its mechanism may be very simple, we feel we want to tell you that an anti-dark circles cream can also be applied in the wrong way. To do this in the best way we recommend, first of all, to use a very small amount of product (even if it depends on the manufacturer) but it can oscillate between the size of a grain of rice to that of a pea. Do not overdo it, because you may irritate the delicate skin surrounding the eyes.
You have to apply the cream in chunks with the fingertip of the ring finger, which is the one that has the least strength of all. You must use anti-dark circles as the first step of your routine, both in the morning and in the evening.
It starts from the outermost area of the eye and advances, with a gentle massage, towards the torn area, without touching it. Also, avoid the eyelids.
When Should You Apply an Anti-Dark Circles Cream?
Of course, before using it, you must read the brochure of the chosen product and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
However, most anti-dark circles products are used in a very similar way. To begin with, they are indicated for the treatment of dark circles and bags caused by “unrefreshing” sleep, stress or hereditary causes.
Depending on the brand, you must use them before going to sleep, in the morning or twice a day: once in the morning and once in the evening.
The anti-dark circle’s product must always be applied after washing the face, but before using other products. Obviously, in case you want to apply it before putting on your makeup, you will have to put it on a little earlier and wait until it is completely absorbed.
How Can You Avoid the Appearance of Dark Circles and Bags?
In addition to having to use good anti-dark circles, there are various extra recommendations that you need to keep in mind to improve the appearance of your dark circles and your bags.
You already know that there are no miraculous remedies. Still, a combination of good practices can help you, regardless of your age or the reason that causes your dark circles, tiredness or inheritance.
Use a sunscreen, which can be the same as you apply to the rest of the face. The sun protection factor must always be greater than thirty.
Rest as much as possible, we know it’s complicated many times, but your hours of sleep should be a priority for you. You need to sleep at least six hours; the ideal would be eight.
Do Not Smoke, Because Tobacco Destroys Collagen and Puts an End to Skin Elasticity.
Get Fresh Air, Run Away from Pollution Whenever You Can. Just Like Tobacco, Secondhand Smoke Is Harmful to The Skin on Your Face.
Avoid Rubbing Your Eyes Even if You Are Tired; This Can Cause Hyperpigmentation of Dark Circles and Make Bags Worse. When You Remove Your Makeup, Do It Gently.
Nourish Your Skin From The Inside, Adopt a Balanced Diet, Rich in Good Fats (such as Those Contained in Olive Oil, Avocado or Dried Fruit), Fruit and
Vegetables. It Is Also Important to Drink the Water You Need.
As we have already indicated, to be sure to buy the right anti-dark circles, it is essential to opt for a product that is suitable for you. This means that to be effective, it must adapt to your needs.
To make the right choice, we recommend that you consider the criteria that we list for you below:
- In What State Is Your Skin?
- What Kind Are Your Dark Circles
- Pay Attention to The Composition
- Not All of Them Have the Same Consistency
In What State Is Your Skin?
To get started, you need to consider the state of your skin. As you already know, there are various types of skin, and not all of them have the same needs. A drier skin needs a more moisturizing and oily anti-dark circle.
In contrast, a rather oily skin, or with a tendency to produce millet grains, will need a non-comedogenic product with a lighter consistency.
Age also influences enough. Although dark circles do not depend so much on this factor, the state of the surrounding area does. Younger people will need a light enough eye contour product to soften the colour without moistening the area too much.
The more mature people, however, need extra nutrition and probably acids that act on crow’s feet.
What Kind Are Your Dark Circles
Another factor not to forget before buying an anti-dark circles product is the type of your dark circles. Unfortunately, not all types of dark circles respond well to anti-dark circles creams.
These products are designed, and work well, for the treatment of those dark circles caused by insufficient rest, stress or circulatory problems.
Instead, when they are hereditary (which are usually purplish) or have to do with age (usually tending to brown), it would be better to resort to other types of cosmetic treatments or anti-dark circles products which in their formulas contain components such as retinol, vitamin c or vitamin k. some acids block melanin production.
Pay Attention to The Composition.
The formula of the product is basically what differentiates an effective anti-dark circles cream from one that is not. We’ve already talked about the condition of your skin and the type of your dark circles.
So now we need to focus on the components that help us put an end to this annoyance, or at the very least, improve our appearance. Among the most frequent and effective components we have:
- Vitamin C: According to The Dermatologist Shea Amiruddin, of The Heyday Brand, “vitamin C Is One of The Best Ingredients that We Can Find in A Product for The Eye Area (…) It Strengthens Collagen”. Also, It Reduces Pigmentation, Brightens Dark Circles and Reduces Lines of Expression.
- Vitamin K: “vitamin K Stimulates the Renewal of All Tissues and Is a Powerful Antioxidant,” as Amiruddin Says. If that Were Not Enough, It Minimizes the Presence of Dark Circles.
- Retinol: Retinol and Its Pro-Retinol Derivative Automatically Soften, Illuminate and Deflate the Area Surrounding the Eyes. They Are Not, and They Are Capable of Visibly Improving Skin Tone Too.
- Caffeine: Caffeine Does Not Brighten the Eyes, but Reduces the Swelling Around the Eyes, Giving Them a More Rested Appearance. Furthermore, According to Amiruddin, It “increases the Microcirculation of The Blood, Which Can Make Dark Circles Less Visible”.
- Ceramides: This Component Works as A Barrier that Retains the Hydration of The Skin and At the Same Time, Protects It from External Agents, Such as Dust or Pollution.
Not All of Them Have the Same Consistency
Anti-dark circles creams can have different consistencies. Consider this factor if you have particular preferences for one or another. For example, gel products, lighter, denser or even more oily products can be found on the market.
Opting for one type or another will depend solely on your tastes, but also on your skin type and your needs.
The anti-dark circles that are indicated for morning use, usually contain components such as menthol that bring a feeling of freshness to the area where you are going to apply. This deflates the bags under the eyes and helps to give a more “awake” look.