The speakers are the fundamental component of an audio system since they give the actual color to the sound that will be produced as a whole.
Based on the choice of speakers, their timbre, and their characteristics, all the other decisions can be defined. In other words, if you have to buy an audio system for your home, for your office, for your room, you have to start right from the speakers, as they are commonly defined.
There are various types of speakers, which naturally differ in nature, for the use of specific speaker configurations, for a vocation with certain musical genres, or with cinematographic content.
We are providing below the list of best ion speakers that has widely use all over the world.
- 120W High-Power Indoor and Outdoor Speaker - Provides premium dynamic sound over 4 speakers: 8” woofer, 2” tweeter & two 4"...
- Portable Wireless Speaker - Stream and control your music wirelessly up to 100 ft via Bluetooth 5.2, connect your mobile devices...
- Grab and Go Party Speaker - With a rechargeable battery lasting up to 35 hours and IPX5 water-resistant rating, plus built-in...
- The Full Package - Crank up the onboard FM radio with presets or use the high-quality microphone and 7.5 ft cable included for...
- ION Sound Control App - Easily sync your favorite radio presets, customize volume, EQ and lighting functions or get the latest...
- HAVE BIG FUN, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, WITH THIS POWERFUL AND COLORFUL HIGH-POWER KARAOKE AND LOUDSPEAKER SYSTEM
- SONIC WIDE AUDIO PROVIDES PREMIUM SOUND TO THE FRONT, LEFT, AND RIGHT OF THE SPEAKER
- PARTY STARTER MODE CREATES AN INSTANT PARTY ATMOSPHERE WITH MULTI-COLOR LIGHTS THAT BEAT-SYNC TO THE MUSIC
- ECHO EFFECT ON MICROPHONE FOR GREAT KARAOKE - 1A USB CHARGE PORT KEEPS YOUR DEVICES READY TO GO
- STREAMS MUSIC FROM ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE - VOICE PROMPTS FOR EASY BLUETOOTH PAIRING
- MULTI-COLORED LIGHTS Woofer glows in multiple colors and dances to the beat
- ONE-TOUCH️ USER INTERFACE Simple control knob for all sound adjustments
- ACOUSTIC OPTIMIZATION Select your venue and event to automatically adjust for the perfect sound
- BI-AMPLIFIED 500-WATT SOUND SYSTEM 15” (381mm) woofer, and 1” (25.4mm) tweeter deliver lifelike sound
- 120 Watts & Up to 100-Hour Battery Life
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- App-Enable Control For Audio & Lighting Effects
- Built-In Bottle Opener
- 280 Degree Wide Range Sound - Provides Premium Wide Sound to the Front, Left, and Right of the Speaker.
- 5XL 200W 320° Speaker System
- Up to 100 Hour Battery Life
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- App-Enable Control For Audio & Lighting Effects
- Fast Charging USB Port
- 120 watts max
- Frequency response: 65 Hz to 16 kHz
- Bluetooth 5.0
- transmission distance up to 100 ft.
- Wireless Stereo-Link syncs with 1 additional, compatible ION speaker
- ACOUSTIC OPTIMIZATION Select venue and event for automatic sound adjustment
- SONIC WIDE AUDIO Provides premium sound to the front, left, and right of the speaker
- 10 MULTI-COLOR LIGHT MODES Woofer glows in multiple colors and dances to the beat
- BI-AMPLIFIED 600-WATT SOUND SYSTEM 15” (381mm) woofer and 1” (25.4mm) tweeter deliver lifelike sound
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 ENABLED Stream and control your music wirelessly. Easy Pair Links NFC-enabled device with single tap and Stereo-Link...
- 50 watts of dynamic power for memorable tailgating fun, Robust woofer and wide-dispersion tweeter deliver high-quality sound
- Easy Pair links your NFC-enabled smartphone with a single tap; Easily control your Bluetooth music with Play/Pause, Next/Previous...
- High-quality microphone and cable included
- Ultra long-lasting rechargeable battery provides several days use
- AM/FM radio with bright, legible display; USB charge port for conveniently recharging your smartphone, tablet and more; 1/8-inch...
- TOUCH FX TECHNOLOGY - Trigger 40 unique sound effects and BOOM BUTTON - Intensify the music and lighting effects
- ION SOUND XP APP - Controls audio and lighting functions and WIRELESS STEREO-LINK - Connects additional Explorer FX
- 120-WATTS SOUND SYSTEM - Stream and control your music wirelessly with Bluetooth and AUX INPUT - Easily connect non-Bluetooth...
- AM/FM RADIO WITH 20 PRESETS - Plays all your favorite stations and 1A USB CHARGE PORT - Keeps your mobile devices ready to go
- IPX4 WATER-RESISTANT - Safe to leave in the rain or near the pool and BUILT-IN HANDLE AND WHEELS - For easy transportation
- IPX5 WATER-RESISTANT Safe to leave in the rain or near the pool
- BASS BOOST Kicks up the bass for maximum impact and ION SOUND XP APP Controls audio
- EASY PAIR Links NFC-enabled device with single tap and WIRELESS STEREO-LINK Wirelessly connects additional compatible ION speakers
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 COMPATIBLE Stream and control your music wirelessly up to 100ft and AM/FM RADIO WITH 12 PRESETS Plays all your...
- 1A USB CHARGE PORTS Keeps your mobile devices ready to go and BUILT-IN HANDLES AND WHEELS For easy transportation
- Ion Sound XP App - Controls audio. Bluetooth 5.0 Compatible - Stream and control your music wirelessly up to 100ft. Built-in...
- High Power 120-Watt Sound System - 8” woofer (203mm), 3” (76mm) tweeter deliver lifelike sound. 1/4" Microphone Input -...
- Rechargeable 75-Hour Battery - Delivers long-lasting fun. 1A USB Charge Ports - Keeps your mobile devices ready to go. AUX Input -...
- IPX5 Water-Resistance - This rugged, IPX5 water-resistant, rechargeable speaker streams your favorite music from any...
- Wireless Stereo-Link - For extra sound, Wireless Stereo-Link️ allows you to wirelessly connect additional compatible ION Audio...
- Powerful Sound for Any Occasion - High-powered 150-watt bi-amplified PA System driving a robust 8-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter...
- Not Just a Bluetooth Party Speaker, A Great Karaoke Machine - Bluetooth speaker system with party lights that glow in multiple...
- This Bluetooth Speaker System Lets You Shape your Sound - Multi channel mixer with one mic input and Master Volume control;...
- Play All Your Media - Streams wirelessly from any Bluetooth device - wireless remote for convenient control; USB port and SD card...
- Robust and Ready for Anything - Rugged construction with side handles and steel grille makes this an ideal portable Bluetooth...
Buyer Guide to Choose Best Ion Speakers
Before even choosing the speakers, you must, first of all, decide with which content you will use them. The speakers designed for films have different characteristics compared to those devoted to listening to music.
Also, at any time, you will have to consider the size of the environment in which you will insert them. The sound quality depends mostly on the speakers. Still, if the source it comes from is of bad quality, that is, in the case of a digital source, the quality of the format in which the sound was compressed and, secondly.
The quality of the playback instrument (from the smartphone to the stereo, passing through TV and PC), then the speakers cannot do anything.
In this guide to choosing the best loudspeaker, we analyze the fundamental elements that determine its quality, always remembering that the best speaker is the one that your ear considers such.
If instead, you have chosen the Net, as a place to buy, you will have the opportunity to test the product at home, in your spaces and with the background sounds of your daily life, and of course, you can decide whether to confirm your choice or proceed with the return.
Best Models of Ion Speakers
To choose which speakers to buy, it is advisable to do a practical test: in specialized stores, they should usually allow a comparison between the different models.
As we have anticipated, the speakers translate (transduction is the technical term) an electrical signal into an acoustic one.
This signal is measured in Hertz (Hz): the human ear is, more or less, able to perceive from 20 to 20,000 Hz, where 20 is the lowest sound and 20,000 the highest.
A single speaker cannot cover the entire range, and this is why at least two speakers are usually used.
The speakers divide the frequencies, and for this reason, we speak of two-way or three-way systems.
Two-way does not mean two speakers: the ways indicate the splitting of the signal. If the message is divided into two forms, it means that there will be one channel for low sounds and one for high notes, which theoretically can be conveyed by well over two speakers.
When you read the purchase recommendations, you will find the term woofer, which is used to transmit low sounds, tweeters for high frequencies, and midrange for mediocre ones.
In two-way systems, midrange sounds are borne by the woofer.
There are systems made up of two speakers to which is added a third element to be placed on the ground, and perhaps hidden: the subwoofer.
This element can also be added later if the product requires it.
Two-way speakers are the most common, and three-way systems do not necessarily correspond to better sound diffusion.
Dimensions and Power
Likewise, it is not mathematical that larger speakers make sounds better, not even the lowest ones, although there are precise physical limits.
Also, the speakers can be active or passive. The passive, to emit a sound, must be connected to an amplifier. The current ones are already amplified and often equipped with an autonomous battery.
In the case of passive speakers, the speakers and amplifiers must be compatible; otherwise, however efficient your speakers are, the result will be disastrous.
A common mistake when wondering which speakers to buy is to focus on power.
The passive speakers do not have an autonomous power, in case they must support that of your amplifier. The amplifier can be integrated into the source or be an independent object, chosen and purchased by you.
The power of the amplifier and that supported by the speakers is measured in watts, and the two values must be compatible.
A power of 100 watts is more than enough for a room of around 20 square meters.
For speakers, efficiency is more important. Not in a generic sense: efficiency, also called sensitivity, calculates the acoustic pressure, measured in decibel (dB).
We give values: between 85 and 90 dB, we can speak of average efficiency, but they are always abstract values, which must pass the test of your ear.
Impedance: What Is It?
Another technical term you come across when asking how to choose a good speaker is impedance.
Technically, this is a measure that allows you to understand the ease with which alternating current passes through an electrical circuit. What does this have to do with the speakers? First of all, it is necessary to verify that the impedance value tolerated by the speakers is compatible with that of the amplifier.
The value declared by the producers often hovers around 8 Ohms, but the most precise specify a variation between 4 and 8 Ohms.
If you go down (mind you: you go down) below the minimum load values, the speaker may be damaged.
In this case, more than ever, it is the ear that you will have to trust. Pay attention to the most intense and most famous passages of the music you like and check that they sound as you would expect. This is the best way to understand if your amplifier communicates well with the chosen speakers.
They are smaller than the floor ones but no less powerful. There are bookshelf speakers that can scramble all your internal organs if you pair them with a sound amplifier.
You can choose them in different situations, such as if the room where you are going to insert them is not too large, or if you are not interested in taking care of the environment with sound-absorbing solutions or with other techniques so loved by audiophiles.
Bookshelves are the easiest to recommend because they are simpler to insert in the room, and the most obvious problems can be corrected effortlessly.
The only glaring problem that arises from the use of bookshelf speakers is the relatively low bass power since the built-in speakers are usually smaller and the volume of the speaker quieter. But for this, there are subwoofers.