There are various features to monitor when buying a lemfo smartwatch. First of all, I would be cautious about the warranty (we always talk about imported products that could be subject to different warranty policies, therefore offer different technical support from the European or Italian one).
Then evaluate all those features you would focus on by purchasing a unique brand product: the shape of the dial (circular or square), size/weight ratio, type of display, SIM support, operating system, and so on. For more details, keep reading. Everything is explained below.
Here we had listed out the best lemfo smartwatches that are present below.
- CPU: MT6739 Storage: RAM + ROM：3G+32G Camera: 2MP Connection :WIFI,GPS,GSM,BT WIFI : Support 4G \ 5G GPS :GPS support, capacitable with GLONASS Bluethooth: 4.0 Capacity：700MAH Ploymer Li-Battery Display Size: 1.82 inch CPU Model: MT6739 Waterproof : IP67 Resolution: 360*320
- Displayer: LCD: 1.82 inch; IPS full mount screen Touch：Capacitive Touch Screen Resolution：360*320
- Functions: HD Big Size Display 、large memory, SIM calling(Support 2/3/4g), GPS,APP download, Browser,music, heart rate,step counter,multi-sports ,looking phone, camera, record
- Language: Language in watch：Chinese Simplified, Traditional Chiense, English, French, German, Spainish, Portugese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Korean, Hebrew, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Arabian, Thai, Persian, Indian, Burmese,Bengal, Japan
- What's in the packaging? Smart watch LEMFO LEM10 Black ➡ charging cable ➡ Manual ➡ Year manufacturer's warranty.
- 45 Days Battery Life: Equipped with a lithium polymer battery with a 190mAh charge, you can use the Amazfit Bip up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge
- Lightweight and Thin: Amazfit Bip only weight about 32g with the watch band and is 11.5mm in thick. The Bip can be worn all day
- Health Tracking: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep
- Multisport Tracking: Outdoor running, Indoor running, Outdoor cycling, Walking
- Receive Messages, Call & APP Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming phone calls, SMS messages, emails, and other apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, and other mobile apps right on the color touch display of your Amazfit Bip
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Google Assistant built in - it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch - receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third party apps (your favorite ride-sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built-in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour
- Classic Design. Modern Tech. This 45mm Explorist HR (Heart Rate) touchscreen smartwatch lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more; Case size: 45mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands; easily change your watch band with quick release pins; imported
- 【Comfortable Wearing Mode】Soft Silicone material strap, anti-sweat matte surface treatment, ergonomic convex design and soft strap, which make wearing more comfortable. Life water resistant, the smart watch surface can resist rainwater impact when you are in outdoor.
- 【Stable Connection & Wide Compatibility】The Smart Watch adopt Bluetooth v3.0 technology to connect your phone. Up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay. And it is fully compatible with Android phones and Apple phones on the market.
- 【Works Beyond Your Expectation】A super light Bluetooth smart watch, also your backup smart phone. Using the smart watch to activity tracker, afternoon sleep reminder, music playing to relax. As you want, you can do everything by the smart watch.
- 【Phone Function】Support make calls by Bluetooth on smart watch. When insert a SIM Card ,it Simply like a GSM Cell phone, you are able to make phone Call / Answer Call / Dial Call directly from the smart watch and It can run Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp; Without SIM card, it can receive and make calls, getting texts via Bluetooth.
- 【Multifunctional Smart Watch】Passometer,World Time,Sleep Tracker,Heart Rate Tracker,Permanent Calendar,24 hour instruction,Fitness Tracker,Message Reminder,Interactive Music,Calendar,Dial Call,Push Message,Alarm Clock,Remote Control,Month,Answer Call,Week,Call Reminder.
- Color display + Waterproof-->HUCCZ Smart Watch Bracelet has color display,large screen,clearer and more beautiful. IP67 waterproof,so there is no water,dust or dirt will soak into the Fitness Tracker smartwatch in daily life or in outdoor trips. (Do not use the bath in hot water and do not operate in water)
- Wide compatibility --->The Smart Watch Bracelet Download and install the free app by scanning the QR code or searching in google Play or For Apple App Store. Support For iOS 8.0 or above, Android 4.4 or above, Blueteeth 4.0 (Not for PC iPad or tablet).Large battery capacity, can operate for a long standby time.
- Muti-Sport Modes --->The Smart Watch Bracelet track muti-sports,walking,and others.get continuous,automatic and accrate heart rate tracking right on your wrist with watch.During exercise,check your real-time heart rate chart to analyze fat burning and optimize exercise intensity and time. Preconditions:GPS is available and map App has been installed in your phone.Record every progress you make with the Stopwatch function.
- Multifunctional--->The real time heart rate monitor keeps a 24 hours record of your heart rate automatically. You can get a all-day dynamic heart rate curve graph on the APP. The Heart Rate Algorithm,All-day activity tracking,Multi-sensors, Mobile alerts, Pedometer, Sleep , Run route tracking, Stopwatch, information / telephone reminder,find mobile phone / Smart bracelet,Shake snapshot,multiple language support.
- Smart watch for iOS and Android Phone--->Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones to get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.The watch is slim with a lightweight,anodized aluminum watch body and soft breathable band,very comfortable when wearing
- BIGGEST SCREEN DISPLAY EVER MADE: Introducing the world's first large screen smart watch. Experience the most immersive and largest display ever. The 2.86 inch ( 640x480) display lets you see more at once.
- FAST NETWORK: With a 4G support build in sim card slot now you can enjoy hands free calls and use various online apps anywhere and anytime on your bigger display.
- CAPTURE YOUR MOMENTS: Save every moment with clarity using your smart watch. Now you can enjoy your video calls and selfies with brightness, details and enhanced clarity.
- WATCH YOUR HEART: Equipped with a heart rate sensor and a built-in heart rate monitor, you can check your heart rate during a workout; see your resting, walking, breathe, workout, and recovery rates throughout the day; or take a new reading at any time.
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE: Give your charger a rest. The 2700 mAh battery eliminates the need for daily charging and helps you keep up with your busy week.
- Upgraded Premium Design - Stylish and functional design with knurled stainless-steel bezel, Corning Gorilla 3 anti-finger print cover glass and water resistant speaker. US Military Standard 810G certified durability. Lightweight Silicone strap.
- Long Battery Life - Dual-layered ALOMED/LCD screens and two display mode options, Smart Mode will get you 2 days battery life, up to 5 days if Auto Switch to Essential Mode (LCD display only) is turned on. Up to 18 hours of battery life on cellular usage.
- Cellular Connectivity for Verizon Phone Plan Users - Instant calls and texts, cloud sync notifications, music streaming, remote smart home controls, emergency SOS auto-dial. Cusotmers can activate the 4G/LTE feature via My Verizon app and Verizon website.
- Swim-ready Fitness Companion - IP68 waterproof and pool swimming suitable, 6 smart sports modes, GPS built-in. TicPulse technology empowers 24hr heart rate monitoring with abnormal heart rate warning. TicMotion technology proactively detects your motion and tracks running, fast walking and swimming activities.
- Smart Sleep Tracking - Download TicSleep app on the watch and check your sleep progress via mobvoi app on the phone. There is 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. If there is any issue about the watch, please do not worry and contact us. MobvoiUS is the sole authorized seller of authentic Mobvoi products (other than Amazon) on the Amazon platform.
- 1.3" Full Circle P-OLED Display with Gorilla Glass 3 and Full Metal Body with Screw-Less Back Cover
- Compatible with ANDROID 4.3 or higher
- Fitness Integration with Built-In Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and syncs with sensors and applications for real time health and fitness data
- Environmental Biosensors - detects and tracks Barometric Pressure, Gyroscopic Movements, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate Monitor
- Music Streaming - stream music stored in the internal memory to a compatible Bluetooth device.
- Overtake your expectations: featuring a 1. 3-Inch large touch screen that allows you to understand your health more intuitively by displaying your sports data vividly and in a way that is easy to understand. Meets IP68 water Standard requirements, this Letsfit smartwatch also lets you avoid any troubles when swimming or working out in the rating.
- Protect & monitor your health: Our Letsfit activity watch includes a bunch of new features, including: music control, even Stress training. Making it more than just a health tracker.
- Affordable & Functional: Like most traditional health trackers, Lestfit Smart Tracker can monitor your steps, calories burned, sport mileage, and sleep quality status 24 hours a day whilst syncing with our VeryFitPro app. Your device can also enjoy up to 10 days of battery life per full charge.
- Call & message notifications: Receive and read SMS messages and SNS notifications straight to your device (including Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and Instagram). you can even hang up incoming phone calls straight from your wrist
- Smart Watch compatibility："VeryFitPro" requires Android OS 4. 0 or iOS 8. 0 and above or Bluetooth 4. 0 and above, suitable for smartphones only.
- ★【 Fitness Watches for Men Women】- If you live an active lifestyle and want to refine your training or you are a newbie and want to get active,or if you want an accurate waterproof tracker that adds a ton of smart watch features and has great battery (7-10 days),yamay 020 is right one to help you stay motivated and stay healthy
- ★【 IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker】- Yamay 020 is ip68 water-resistant,you can wear it when swimming.High sensitive large HD color screen make it easy to operate and give you clear insights to the display.There is 4 stylish clock faces for you to choose from
- ★【 Accurate Activity Tracker】- Automatically track your all-day steps,calories,24/7 heart rate,sleep stages;Use 14 exercise modes like Run or bicycle to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance.This special sport modes give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities
- ★【Smart watch for iPhone and Android Phone】- Compatible with most iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above smartphones to get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.The watch is slim with a lightweight,anodized aluminum watch body and soft breathable band,very comfortable when wearing
- ★【More Practical Features & Satisfied Service 】- Support female health tracker,breath guide,do not disturb mode,vibration alarm clocks,timer,stopwatch and music controller;If you have any questions about this product or your order,you can contact us at anytime.We reply most buyer messages in less than 12 hours.Buy with confidence.
Buying Guide to Select the Best Lemfo Smartwatches
Dimensions, Weight, and Shape
The face of a smartwatch can be of various sizes and can be square or circular. The choice, in this case, is purely subjective and has few repercussions on the use of the device.
But usually, circular displays are more elegant while square displays favor usability (as they allow you to view a few more elements on the screen).
Then take into consideration the quality of the construction materials of the watch, its strap, and, if you deem it necessary for your use, check if the device offers resistance to water and dust.
Mind you that the waterproofing is not infinite: there are a maximum number of meters of water and minutes that the smartwatch can withstand diving. Once these limits are exceeded, the resistance of the device to liquid is no longer guaranteed.
This choice is quite delicate and depends once again on the needs and areas of use of the smartwatch. If you intend to use it only for fitness, a small display may suffice, while in the case of applications in combination with the smartphone.
The displays of at least 1.2 inches are ideal. Smartwatch manufacturers equip these devices with various types of shows: most of them are OLED or AMOLED, but many others use LCD.
The first type ensures long-lasting autonomy and proves to be very competitive in the rendering of blacks, always very faithful and profound. LCDs, on the other hand, are usually better in terms of viewing under sunlight.
There are also technology-based smartwatches on the market paper, with displays similar to those of ebook readers (which ensure a very high degree of battery autonomy and can be seen correctly in the sunlight). Still, in the current production of smartwatches made in China, there are not of this type. Needless to go further.
On the other hand, a feature that must also be taken into consideration in the context of Chinese smartwatches is support for the always-on mode.
The mode by which the smartwatch can always remain on in a manner that allows you to have the time and other contents (e.g., the counter with notifications to read) always displayed on the clock face without consuming much energy. In smartwatches that do not support always-on mode.
The displays light up only when the user moves his arm towards the face (thanks to the accelerometer inside the device) or when the screen is touched with a finger. Finally, evaluate the presence or absence of the light sensor.
Thanks to this sensor, the smartwatch can realize the brightness level of the surrounding environment and automatically set the brightness of the screen so that it is appropriate to the situation. For me, it represents a significant feature!
Components and Sensors
Before buying a smartwatch, be it Chinese or not, you need to analyze its technical specifications carefully. It is necessary to understand what type of sensors it includes and what kind of performance it can guarantee. Here are the components and sensors you need to focus your attention on the most.
- Processor – is the “brain” of the smartwatch. Its power, which is expressed in Hz and can be divided between several cores, determines the speed with which the electronic watch manages to perform daily operations.
- Ram – is the Memory where data of running processes and apps are temporarily hosted. The more there is (therefore, the more GB of RAM there are) and the faster the clock is in the passage from one app to another.
- Internal Memory – The internal Memory of smartwatches is used to store operating system data, apps, and, in many cases, to save music to listen to via wireless headphones (leaving the smartphone at home). Some smartwatch models also offer a microSD slot through which to expand the Memory available for music or other data.
- Speaker and Microphone – the speaker is simply the speaker through which a smartwatch can make sounds. The Microphone is used to answer calls directly from the watch and to interact with the smartphone’s voice assistant. If you need a smartwatch that allows you to answer calls, buy one with a speaker and Microphone.
- Gps – if present, this component allows you to track the distances covered in your sports activities without taking your smartphone with you. Using GPS, however, know that it severely affects battery autonomy.
- Heart Rate Sensor – smartwatches equipped with this sensor allow you to monitor your heart rate.
- Nfc – this is the chip that allows you to make micro-payments and communicate instantly with other devices that support NFC technology.
Connection and Autonomy
Usually, these products work using the Bluetooth and WiFi connection. Thanks to these types of relationships, they connect to the Internet to allow the user to browse or download mail or, again, read and envy messages on WhatsApp or other similar apps.
Access to apps, depending on the type of smartwatch purchased, can be tied to the smartphone or be independent. Some smartwatch models also have a SIM installation slot that allows you to access the Internet and make calls in the absence of the mobile phone.
Battery autonomy is almost always between 1-2 days, but of course, it is a parameter that is subject to a series of variations and usage habits. However, I advise you not to drop below 100 milliamperes (mAh), which is a unit of measure in which the battery capacity is expressed.
Operating System and Compatibility
Chinese smartwatches can be equipped with proprietary operating systems, with modified versions of Android for smartphones or with Android Wear, which is the version of Android designed specifically for wearable devices.
In all three cases, compatibility is guaranteed almost 100% with all smartphones equipped with Android 4.4 and later (so you can receive notifications from the phone and answer calls).
As for iOS, therefore iPhones, compatibility is almost always ensured with watches that have a proprietary operating system or Android Wear but with limitations with respect to the functions accessible on Android smartphones.
Another essential thing to note is that many smartwatches with a proprietary operating system do not interact directly with the apps installed on the smartphone (they only receive notifications from the latter) but include autonomous apps, which allow you to reply to messages,
Accessories and Customization
Many smartwatch users like to be able to change the strap. In many cases, they do it for a matter of fashion or aesthetic appearance, in others for more practical reasons.
The straps can wear out, or the standard one may not be suitable for certain types of actions, such as going underwater because it is not waterproof.
In the long run, we get tired of always having the same strap, and it is essential to be able to change it with a completely different style, possibly without spending a fortune.
Customization is also essential at the software level, so before buying a smartwatch, make sure that this allows you to change the appearance of the dial according to the user’s tastes.
Smartwatch, Sportwatch or Smartband?
Before purchasing a smartwatch, you must have this distinction clear. Are you interested in a device that helps you manage your fitness better, or are you a sedentary person who intends to have a tool that interfaces differently with your smartphone?
The traditional smartwatch helps you above all to view and respond to emails and messages, manage calls, and social networks directly from the wrist if you need a device dedicated to sporting activities.
I recommend you opt for a sportswatch, that is, a smartwatch with functions and sensors dedicated exclusively to sport, or a smart band, that is, a fitness bracelet with intelligent features that allows you to keep track of physical activities by offering statistics on the steps taken in a day, on the distance traveled, the calories burned and the heart rate, etc.
There are very cheap fitness bracelets, others more expensive with advanced features such as the heartbeat detector. The latter, above all, could be more precise, an element that you must keep insignificant consideration because the lack of precision could make the training not so useful.
Then, fitness bracelets must be comfortable, because otherwise, they disturb during physical activity. Fitness bracelets usually outperform smartwatches in terms of autonomy but are also heavier and bulkier to use. But there are also those devices that do both well, blurring the boundary between the two categories.